Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84464 times)

Xoflipxo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #630 on: July 28, 2020, 01:23:01 AM »
Nigga said I was taken 😂😂😂

Xoflipxo

« Reply #631 on: July 28, 2020, 01:24:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
I wonder, after witnessing the power of a fully operational Ed Lawndale, after there is no more Create left, if Ruben is going to confess to his bosses, C & J Martinez, that he was, in fact, the one that stood there waving a flag and poking the ankle of the skate company dismantling juggernaut, thus unleashing it's destructive wrath, or if that final detail will be delivered to the Martinez family by Ed himself?
[close]

This nigga is a pussy lol you hyping this nigga up too much he ain't even did nun major yet
[close]
You may actually be right about the hype, there Ruben. I confess I'm just spoiling for a good fireworks show, but this "pussy" Lawndale has got Supervisor Matt Haney (you know, SF district 6, which covers the financial, 'loin, and SOMA neighborhoods, where the Create shop is?) on speed dial.
Might have district 9 Supervisor Hilary Ronen's number too, (she covers the Bernal Heights/Saint Mary's/College Hill neighborhood where the Martiez family stays) though I don't know why he'd want to make things hard for anybody in their home.
Heard he's even got the direct number to Mayor Breed's desk.
Despair not though, brash young intrepid; I'd bet he doesn't have her personal cell phone number.
Yet.
Don't worry. You're going to be just fine.
Alone, but fine.

Bro You know how gay u sound listing off all those people that I could beat up ... My nigga think the mayor gone do sumn nigh I will slap the mayor wig sideways boy

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #632 on: July 28, 2020, 01:29:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
I wonder, after witnessing the power of a fully operational Ed Lawndale, after there is no more Create left, if Ruben is going to confess to his bosses, C & J Martinez, that he was, in fact, the one that stood there waving a flag and poking the ankle of the skate company dismantling juggernaut, thus unleashing it's destructive wrath, or if that final detail will be delivered to the Martinez family by Ed himself?
[close]

This nigga is a pussy lol you hyping this nigga up too much he ain't even did nun major yet
[close]
You may actually be right about the hype, there Ruben. I confess I'm just spoiling for a good fireworks show, but this "pussy" Lawndale has got Supervisor Matt Haney (you know, SF district 6, which covers the financial, 'loin, and SOMA neighborhoods, where the Create shop is?) on speed dial.
Might have district 9 Supervisor Hilary Ronen's number too, (she covers the Bernal Heights/Saint Mary's/College Hill neighborhood where the Martiez family stays) though I don't know why he'd want to make things hard for anybody in their home.
Despair not though, brash young intrepid; I'd bet he doesn't have her personal cell phone number.
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

Bro You know how gay u sound listing off all those people that I could beat up ... My nigga think the mayor gone do sumn nigh I will slap the mayor wig sideways boy
I know precisely how gay I sound & THANK YOU for taking notice.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #633 on: July 28, 2020, 01:32:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

Unfortunate thing to say about a black woman.   

So you helped a bar make 2M and they decided to cut the lowliest worker they had in on 10% of their profit.  You seem to attract people bad at business. 

Xoflipxo

« Reply #634 on: July 28, 2020, 01:36:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

So you helped a bar make 2M and they decided to cut the lowliest worker they had in on 10% of their profit.  You seem to attract people bad at business.

Barback is not the lowliest worker Ina high end bar niggas was operating heavy machinery this was a bar under constant contraction that I had a hand in over seeing, and I didn't say I made 200 bands in one summer I probably made like 75k that summer but honestly I made more at Cuba because I stayed longer I left bungalow for Benihana in 2017 before my seasonal term was up, and I didn't go back due to disagreements on how things should be run.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #635 on: July 28, 2020, 01:37:23 AM »
Alright fellas. Its late & I'm going to burn a last one & call it a day.
Don't stay up too late arguing, boys; another big day of internet battles to fight tomorrow.
I'll look forward to seeing what y'all have made, come morning.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #636 on: July 28, 2020, 01:39:46 AM »
Alright fellas. Its late & I'm going to burn a last one & call it a day.
Don't stay up too late arguing, boys; another big day of internet battles to fight tomorrow.
I'll look forward to seeing what y'all have made, come morning.

I hate y'all bra ahahaha

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #637 on: July 28, 2020, 01:44:43 AM »
Expand Quote
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

Expand Quote
-Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know...

-We all know who each other done

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up
[close]

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?
[close]

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na

i meant as in, do you guys have friends within the crew who are not heterosexual, cisgendered, non-disabled men?

from what i gathered it was about your boy jordin pursuing younger women while being legally an adult himself, which to a lot of people constitutes predating on underage girls. some women went public with their experiences with him, which, even without the age difference, included pretty misogynistic and degrading stuff. you come here and make light of rape and verbally objectify and degrade women, in order to convince us yall have consensual sex all the time???  they also said that jordin's "crew" silenced them, and other ppl have come thru talking about yalls character in a bad light, and yet, yalls plan is to just... fight anyone who keeps the conversation going?

man... at first i was bummed i missed when you first joined slap, mainly cus i just wanted to troll you like SLAP trolls every other clueless and loud new user that shows up. thing is im not feeling it anymore bc this serious thread was derailed by you, which some would say is a win for jordin's silencing department? man, i really dont know you, but you're really coming off as a trash human in ur latest comments... (30+ new replies since I left reply tab open wtf?). going around like that now that the spotlight is on you, you're all gonna make yourself social pariahs regardless of what jordin did or didnt do...
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #638 on: July 28, 2020, 01:51:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Barback is not the lowliest worker Ina high end bar niggas was operating heavy machinery this was a bar under constant contraction that I had a hand in over seeing, and I didn't say I made 200 bands in one summer I probably made like 75k that summer but honestly I made more at Cuba because I stayed longer I left bungalow for Benihana in 2017 before my seasonal term was up, and I didn't go back due to disagreements on how things should be run.

So this bar under constant construction manages to remain extremely popular had its under-21 bar back (guy who assists bartenders) overseeing day to day operations.  Again, I say, everyone you associate with has terrible business sense if the bullshit you spew is even remotely true.   I work in film, so I’m no stranger to simpletons conflating their personal involvement/attachment to successful enterprises.   From what we’ve seen of you and heard from you, there’s no wY you hold any kind of power at any place you work.   You are a fucking shop employee, not on the board of directors.   

Xoflipxo

« Reply #639 on: July 28, 2020, 01:57:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

Expand Quote

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up
[close]

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?
[close]

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na
[close]

i meant as in, do you guys have friends within the crew who are not heterosexual, cisgendered, non-disabled men?

from what i gathered it was about your boy jordin pursuing younger women while being legally an adult himself, which to a lot of people constitutes predating on underage girls. some women went public with their experiences with him, which, even without the age difference, included pretty misogynistic and degrading stuff. you come here and make light of rape and verbally objectify and degrade women, in order to convince us yall have consensual sex all the time???  they also said that jordin's "crew" silenced them, and other ppl have come thru talking about yalls character in a bad light, and yet, yalls plan is to just... fight anyone who keeps the conversation going?

man... at first i was bummed i missed when you first joined slap, mainly cus i just wanted to troll you like SLAP trolls every other clueless and loud new user that shows up. thing is im not feeling it anymore bc this serious thread was derailed by you, which some would say is a win for jordin's silencing department? man, i really dont know you, but you're really coming off as a trash human in ur latest comments... (30+ new replies since I left reply tab open wtf?). going around like that now that the spotlight is on you, you're all gonna make yourself social pariahs regardless of what jordin did or didnt do...

Bro your talking to a dog ass nigga... You talking about a nigga that fuck Bitches on cam wit flash all in they face, you talking to a  nigga that gets told by girls to choke and slap them... you talking to a Nigga that knows bitches Love dickheads But be scared to admit it 😂 as for being social pariahs we obviously have not been on the scene for years so we not worried about that we been to our own shit for a min anyways and been stopped fw everyone else.. you act like us a skate men are not objectified like I haven't had bitches fw me just cuz I have popping songs or because I fw create, you sit at home thinking you know about the interactions we deal with and how they change as we grow  and think you can speculate every detail but that's not the case... We don't silence no girls I don't even know any that's come to public I don't really do the whole public relations thing alot (I started talking here because I saw people of higher intellect than normal social media users) other than that I let shit sort itself out, I have enough to deal with with my own sexual ventures to really be focused on the details of what my man's got going on... I can tell you however we not on no NUT shit like I said that's facts

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #640 on: July 28, 2020, 02:02:17 AM »
Here's the deal, Ruben. You claim you'll never own up to any responsibility but the fact of the matter is that we do have you owning up to promoting rape, violence, mistreatment of addicts and street people, animal abuse, homophobia and a bunch of other terrible things. If you're sorry for them is one thing...but you have owned up to them, whether you know it or not. And you will be held responsible for these statements.

There's no room in the SF skate scene for a self-proclaimed nut like you and all the people you associate with. Your time is up.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Xoflipxo

« Reply #641 on: July 28, 2020, 02:03:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So this bar under constant construction manages to remain extremely popular had its under-21 bar back (guy who assists bartenders) overseeing day to day operations.  Again, I say, everyone you associate with has terrible business sense if the bullshit you spew is even remotely true.   I work in film, so I’m no stranger to simpletons conflating their personal involvement/attachment to successful enterprises.   From what we’ve seen of you and heard from you, there’s no wY you hold any kind of power at any place you work.   You are a fucking shop employee, not on the board of directors.   

They don't have terrible business sense, I'm incredibly smart, physically capable, and extremely knowledgeable on all ventures, I do my homework and I work to perfect what I do, I work harder and smarter with every new opportunity. dm me I will have my bro who works at bungalow currently who started as a bouncer who now works behind the bar as 2nd barback in the newly renovated bungalow, he will explain to you exactly how much of their financial earning for that first year  on the beach rested solely on the back of my work.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #642 on: July 28, 2020, 02:03:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro your talking to a dog ass nigga... You talking about a nigga that fuck Bitches on cam wit flash all in they face, you talking to a  nigga that gets told by girls to choke and slap them... you talking to a Nigga that knows bitches Love dickheads But be scared to admit it 😂
Good to know you respect women

Xoflipxo

« Reply #643 on: July 28, 2020, 02:04:34 AM »
Here's the deal, Ruben. You claim you'll never own up to any responsibility but the fact of the matter is that we do have you owning up to promoting rape, violence, mistreatment of addicts and street people, animal abuse, homophobia and a bunch of other terrible things. If you're sorry for them is one thing...but you have owned up to them, whether you know it or not. And you will be held responsible for these statements.

There's no room in the SF skate scene for a self-proclaimed nut like you and all the people you associate with. Your time is up.

Oh there's no room? Tell one of these pussy ass niggas to move me. DM any nigga in the bay, fill them in, and beg them to do right. Guarantee u Ain't no Nigga doing A Thing

Xoflipxo

« Reply #644 on: July 28, 2020, 02:07:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro your talking to a dog ass nigga... You talking about a nigga that fuck Bitches on cam wit flash all in they face, you talking to a  nigga that gets told by girls to choke and slap them... you talking to a Nigga that knows bitches Love dickheads But be scared to admit it 😂
[close]
Good to know you respect women

They love the attention I give them, what can I say

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #645 on: July 28, 2020, 02:08:41 AM »
I don't really do the whole public relations thing alot
That much is clear

Xoflipxo

« Reply #646 on: July 28, 2020, 02:11:38 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't really do the whole public relations thing alot
[close]
That much is clear

😂😂 Lmfao

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #647 on: July 28, 2020, 02:16:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Oh there's no room? Tell one of these pussy ass niggas to move me. DM any nigga in the bay, fill them in, and beg them to do right. Guarantee u Ain't no Nigga doing A Thing

If you want to apologize for any of these things, you can. But, at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #648 on: July 28, 2020, 02:20:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If you want to apologize for any of these things, you can. But, at this point, it doesn't really matter.

Im sorry that niggas want to hate us and find any means to do so,idk why u would want to hate people who be willing to sit here and discuss open honest truths with you no matter how ugly they are... That's all I'm sorry for im sorry for y'all to not see y'all trying to hate on just some young niggas living they life

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #649 on: July 28, 2020, 02:32:03 AM »
lil boy being incredibly smart
we all can sense that

Xoflipxo

« Reply #650 on: July 28, 2020, 02:35:20 AM »
we all can sense that

Don't get yourself worked up I clearly took the W here

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #651 on: July 28, 2020, 02:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote
we all can sense that
[close]

Honestly no one is winning here. Idk what to tell you dude, you came here to stop ppl talking shit about yall and proceeded to confirm the opinions about your crew as a bunch of entitled misogynists, at the very least—that’s not a dub... Get well soon dood.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #652 on: July 28, 2020, 03:27:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
we all can sense that
[close]

[close]

Honestly no one is winning here. Idk what to tell you dude, you came here to stop ppl talking shit about yall and proceeded to confirm the opinions about your crew as a bunch of entitled misogynists, at the very least—that’s not a dub... Get well soon dood.

Idk how you are going to slice me up as entitled or misogynistic, I'm just telling u how it is lol

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #653 on: July 28, 2020, 03:28:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

They don't have terrible business sense, I'm incredibly smart, physically capable, and extremely knowledgeable on all ventures, I do my homework and I work to perfect what I do, I work harder and smarter with every new opportunity. dm me I will have my bro who works at bungalow currently who started as a bouncer who now works behind the bar as 2nd barback in the newly renovated bungalow, he will explain to you exactly how much of their financial earning for that first year  on the beach rested solely on the back of my work.

No way you are smart or even very smart.   Not all stupid people talk like you, but only stupid people talk like you.  No capp

And I can’t wait to hear from the bouncer who now works as a 2nd bar back will explain the financials of bungalow.   Is it different on he east coast?   Here in LA, bar backs assist bartenders by bussing glasses from around the bar and getting clean ones to the bartenders.  Not a lot for you to really study up on there.  It sounds like where you worked that bar backs are given in depth looks at the financials of the bar and somehow contribute to whether the bar makes more money or not?    You’re seriously fucking delusional.  If you were a sandwich artist at Subway you’d be on here bragging that your about to get into the MoMA

Xoflipxo

« Reply #654 on: July 28, 2020, 03:31:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No way you are smart or even very smart.   Not all stupid people talk like you, but only stupid people talk like you.  No capp

And I can’t wait to hear from the bouncer who now works as a 2nd bar back will explain the financials of bungalow.   Is it different on he east coast?   Here in LA, bar backs assist bartenders by bussing glasses from around the bar and getting clean ones to the bartenders.  Not a lot for you to really study up on there.  It sounds like where you worked that bar backs are given in depth looks at the financials of the bar and somehow contribute to whether the bar makes more money or not?    You’re seriously fucking delusional.  If you were a sandwich artist at Subway you’d be on here bragging that your about to get into the MoMA

I mean he's close personal family friend of the bev manager and a big reason I was allowed to be promoted to that position lol

Xoflipxo

« Reply #655 on: July 28, 2020, 03:32:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

[close]
Yet.
Alone, but fine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't see how I'm delusional since everything I've said I've proven or been trying to prove without any follow through y'all's end

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #656 on: July 28, 2020, 03:33:12 AM »
Holy shit this thread has turned into a migraine

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #657 on: July 28, 2020, 03:33:35 AM »
lol
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #658 on: July 28, 2020, 03:35:10 AM »

Bro these niggas will not quit no matter how much evidence and honesty I provide

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #659 on: July 28, 2020, 03:37:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bro these niggas will not quit no matter how much evidence and honesty I provide
Has Lawndale started his systematic cancelling yet?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.