Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85243 times)

Trickflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #660 on: July 28, 2020, 03:39:02 AM »
Sexism: prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
Male Chauvinism: the belief that men are superior than women in terms of ability, intelligence, etc.

Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know...
just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up if they knew people was trying to attack me right now saying I did this and that and the next

You talking about a nigga that fuck Bitches on cam wit flash all in they face
you talking to a Nigga that knows bitches Love dickheads But be scared to admit it

U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na

You sure as hell didn't take a W, but neither has anyone else in this thread

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #661 on: July 28, 2020, 03:40:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit this thread has turned into a migraine
[close]

Bro these niggas will not quit no matter how much evidence and honesty I provide
[close]
Has Lawndale started his systematic cancelling yet?

Idk I mean I highly doubt even if he get ahold of any of those people that he talking about that it's going to affect niggas at all whatsoever, I'm flattered at the attention niggas is paying me over this goofball shit but really the upkeep of responding to spectator comments is getting overbearing

Xoflipxo

« Reply #662 on: July 28, 2020, 03:42:04 AM »
Sexism: prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.
Male Chauvinism: the belief that men are superior than women in terms of ability, intelligence, etc.

Expand Quote
Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know...
[close]
Expand Quote
just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up if they knew people was trying to attack me right now saying I did this and that and the next
[close]

Expand Quote
You talking about a nigga that fuck Bitches on cam wit flash all in they face
you talking to a Nigga that knows bitches Love dickheads But be scared to admit it
[close]

Expand Quote
U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na
[close]

You sure as hell didn't take a W, but neither has anyone else in this thread

Na women are way smarter than pretty much all men, but I'm basically God among men so lol Deff nobody smarter than me G sorry I am the ultimate human being

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #663 on: July 28, 2020, 03:42:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Bro these niggas will not quit no matter how much evidence and honesty I provide
[close]
[close]

Idk I mean I highly doubt even if he get ahold of any of those people that he talking about that it's going to affect niggas at all whatsoever, I'm flattered at the attention niggas is paying me over this goofball shit but really the upkeep of responding to spectator comments is getting overbearing
It’s getting pathetic, a bunch of self righteous SJW’s on skate forum trying to play god lol
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #664 on: July 28, 2020, 03:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
It’s getting pathetic, a bunch of self righteous SJW’s on skate forum trying to play god lol

Right... The shit obviously all jokes lol

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #665 on: July 28, 2020, 03:46:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don’t get why these gimps have to concern themselves with this shit, seriously must have some sad pathetic little lives so they take joy in trying to ruin others. It’s pretty sad really.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Smorange

• Rep: 18
« Reply #666 on: July 28, 2020, 03:48:09 AM »
This guy is the Dunning-Kruger effect personified.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #667 on: July 28, 2020, 03:50:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I don’t get why these gimps have to concern themselves with this shit, seriously must have some sad pathetic little lives so they take joy in trying to ruin others. It’s pretty sad really.

Bro especially when I already disproved damn near all the accusations lol and niggas not even jocks we the only cool niggas that will chop it up it be all the hillbombing try hards that be cool guys so all that jock shit is out the window I only start talking bout putting hands on niggas because they talk like we soft over here at create... Hell no ain't no one here soft man we get to the point address it asap

Xoflipxo

« Reply #668 on: July 28, 2020, 03:51:07 AM »
What do that mean bro lol

Xoflipxo

« Reply #669 on: July 28, 2020, 03:52:59 AM »

U sound dumb nigga got way more talent than anyone here on this thread period especially on a skateboard

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #670 on: July 28, 2020, 04:07:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory

Wait.  In the midst of a shortage of hard goods you guys have a plethora of stock of your shitty boards?  Shocking.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #671 on: July 28, 2020, 04:10:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory
[close]

Wait.  In the midst of a shortage of hard goods you guys have a plethora of stock of your shitty boards?  Shocking.

We got 8"s for you kid want 1 ;)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #672 on: July 28, 2020, 04:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Basically that you don’t realize you’re an idiot because you’re too much of an idiot to realize such things.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #673 on: July 28, 2020, 04:45:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Basically that you don’t realize you’re an idiot because you’re too much of an idiot to realize such things.

Right on G

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #674 on: July 28, 2020, 04:48:30 AM »
Just stop, please.
And that brand you rep is laughable at best.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #675 on: July 28, 2020, 05:34:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

U sound dumb nigga got way more talent than anyone here on this thread period especially on a skateboard

post a fit fuccboi

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 606
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #676 on: July 28, 2020, 06:33:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

smarter than everyone else
but still need people to show him the way to google website

thebacker

« Reply #677 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:46 AM »
There's nothing about me you can't find out bro I don't be hiding it's fasho alot of shit out about me as it is anyone who grew up in my era, like a few of the niggas was saying on here, idk what y'all think or hope to accomplish and idk why y'all seeking to impact me negatively just because you don't like my attitude, if u don't like my attitude come fix it! I been gave my address and all that, the shit you airing out about my Facebook and shit like that I can speak for myself I'm not tripping off that at all I know I was a clown ass nigga growing up, there really ain't shit y'all can do, if y'all want to talk around for people to not shop with us that's cool and if y'all don't wanna shop with us that's cool I get that it's funny to get my attention and it's something for y'all to do, it's all Love I got my point off ... I wanna beef irl I don't want y'all to think like it's funny to sit up here and chat all day when I don't even know who I'm talking too and y'all done researched my life based off media that I didnt hide (on purpose) but anyways if y'all gone talk just come bring it to my IG so at least while you talking yo shit u running my shit up

take it to IG like a real man

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #678 on: July 28, 2020, 07:15:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

The truth is: you're an attention bitch and a terrible person, go read something, evolve your mind. You just seem like a fucking clown typing shit in this thread, just get the fuck outta slap man, you're making this place more toxic.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #679 on: July 28, 2020, 07:34:25 AM »
I know it was already pages ago but uhh

“ we not on no NUT shit “

@Xoflipxo, Is this truly how you and the create crew feel about no nut November?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:46:46 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

David Puddy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #680 on: July 28, 2020, 07:56:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Did you just flex the inability to move product?
We already knew you couldn’t. Create skateboards is the laughing stock of the SF skate community.

in my experience, usually when people in the bay don't want to say where they got their boards made, it's usually because they were pressed by clutch(other brands clutch has done business with include rawdoggodwar and hotel blue).  overall, the boards are absolute garbage and chip immediately.  i think that could also explain creates lack of inventory movement, that and the graphics look like they were made in a middle school net art class.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #681 on: July 28, 2020, 08:19:15 AM »
I didn't read this thread but Create is really really stupid company name.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #682 on: July 28, 2020, 08:56:39 AM »
Saw that Xoflipkid crying at soma last summer. Regardless of how dumb and how much bad shit he says here he is just a little boy.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #683 on: July 28, 2020, 09:08:31 AM »
Saw that Xoflipkid crying at soma last summer. Regardless of how dumb and how much bad shit he says here he is just a little boy.
That's ironic

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #684 on: July 28, 2020, 09:50:49 AM »

the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #685 on: July 28, 2020, 09:57:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

Sounds more like he was pussy broke

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #686 on: July 28, 2020, 10:19:12 AM »
I can tell you however we not on no NUT shit like I said that's facts
Xoflipxo & Create of NUT shit: confirmed.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #687 on: July 28, 2020, 10:20:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Gnar’d.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

hhaddockk

« Reply #688 on: July 28, 2020, 10:30:15 AM »

There’s no crying in skateboarding. Could never be me.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #689 on: July 28, 2020, 11:01:40 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.