Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85642 times)

Xoflipxo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #750 on: July 29, 2020, 12:42:07 AM »
Expand Quote
This thread is like a soccer match. Lots of back and forth, everybody’s fired up, it’s been going on for a long ass time, but the score is still fucking 0-0.
[close]

Factual.
I know lil homie is butthurt but we should return back to the main topic at some point here.
But its only SLAP and maybe nothing actually goes down here.

The main topic was niggas saying my nigga commits statutory which I been disproved and continue to do so with simple comparisons of birthdates, and now niggas shifted the hatred towards me thinking I'm going to be damaged at all, when in fact I be waiting every day for someone to come correct my behavior (which never has happened once) like niggas is trying to say I'm not taking the sub HELLO IM NOT ANON that in and of itself is for sure a dub on you couch bums... They are trying to put down every facet of my existence and everything that I have taken a passion in doing, laughing at the idea of my attempts of anything being well coordinated or well orchestrated... Like bro I know you guys are smart enough to twist any fact about anyone and make that a negative, but that's such low level stuff man... Being able to love a nigga you are arguing with and have spent the past couple days hating... Come on now G come Love on a nigga

Xoflipxo

« Reply #751 on: July 29, 2020, 12:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This thread is like a soccer match. Lots of back and forth, everybody’s fired up, it’s been going on for a long ass time, but the score is still fucking 0-0.
[close]

What the hell is going on in here?
[close]
Some dumbass posting and defending his shitty skateboard company and slap pal's attacking his ego.(which the dudes ego is highly inflated anyways) and hes fighting, thinking hes gonna win an argument on here lol. dudes a joke hope he fails at anything remotely related to skateboarding. Also, Skate?

And idk why you gone call us shitty... We're shitty cuz you don't hear or probably will never hear from us (outside the goofball allegations)? If you come out here and go to any park at least 1/3 of the niggas out here got create on... Ask any of them if they paid for it. come out here and ask niggas what board are they riding... Its about a 50/50 chance we done kicked it down to Bro.... All we do is be coo wit People and stay out they way I fr don't know why you niggas is so filled up wit hatred towards us like we are trying to impede on anything that any of y'all have going on in y'all life

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #752 on: July 29, 2020, 12:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
I know lil homie is butthurt but we should return back to the main topic at some point here.
[close]

The main topic was niggas saying my nigga commits statutory which I been disproved and continue to do so with simple comparisons of birthdates, and now niggas shifted the hatred towards me thinking I'm going to be damaged at all, when in fact I be waiting every day for someone to come correct my behavior (which never has happened once) like niggas is trying to say I'm not taking the sub HELLO IM NOT ANON that in and of itself is for sure a dub on you couch bums... They are trying to put down every facet of my existence and everything that I have taken a passion in doing, laughing at the idea of my attempts of anything being well coordinated or well orchestrated... Like bro I know you guys are smart enough to twist any fact about anyone and make that a negative, but that's such low level stuff man... Being able to love a nigga you are arguing with and have spent the past couple days hating... Come on now G come Love on a nigga

Once you have the victim saying publicly your white boy nigga is innocent and she was lying about everything and every other accusation is proven otherwise then nothing really changed, I don't remember how you disproved that besides you just saying he didnt do it and she was his ex girlfriend ?

This was bigger picture about multiple different people as well, like Jamal Gibbs and other characters but I guess you live your truth. I'm not really worried about you, I didn't even know you existed until you jumped in here, you're an individual in a whole scene that is really the problem. But what's going to change a scene besides the people participating, there's nothing stopping abusive violent rapists and other people from repeating to rape and abuse innocent people if they know they can get away with it without any consequences. Especially younger inexperienced people, why aren't you worried about the women and victims in your life?
MAD love for you big hugs and kisses sweetie pie honey boo boo 
two times

Xoflipxo

« Reply #753 on: July 29, 2020, 01:18:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

Once you have the victim saying publicly your white boy nigga is innocent and she was lying about everything and every other accusation is proven otherwise then nothing really changed, I don't remember how you disproved that besides you just saying he didnt do it and she was his ex girlfriend ?

This was bigger picture about multiple different people as well, like Jamal Gibbs and other characters but I guess you live your truth. I'm not really worried about you, I didn't even know you existed until you jumped in here, you're an individual in a whole scene that is really the problem. But what's going to change a scene besides the people participating, there's nothing stopping abusive violent rapists and other people from repeating to rape and abuse innocent people if they know they can get away with it without any consequences. Especially younger inexperienced people, why aren't you worried about the women and victims in your life?

The women in my life are protected... By me nigga lol

And honestly I'm just going to be flat out wit u Alot of these dudes aren't like jack the ripper rapists they just be doing mainy extra ass shit to get the pussy and then when they turn out phony (in the female eyes) she start to build a case to try to get a nigga blackballed... And if there was any jack the ripper type rapists on the scene niggas would have been stomped out around these parts G... But you can't get mad at a nigga who convinced a bitch to let fuck based on any grounds... Obviously unless it's a CASE in which case yeah the Nigga fw cases He's a WEIRDO for fucking wit little girls... Me and my niggas be laughing at niggas who be fw cases bro But what more can we do we cant beat up every nigga who is 25 that fw a 17-18 year old bitch... That number is Way too high my G... Now of course you all want to change the way society views and/or handles this shit... But then why do niggas go for such small fish?? If that's the way people gone go about it, abuse of women systematically will never change... All I know I know for myself is when a girl get involved with me I keep shit a band I DO NOT SEEK NO FEMALE OUT ever that's rule number 1 if you are actively seeking females out you are a CLOWN also if you be capping to a female to SAVE FACE you are a clown (ie. If you finna one night stand a bitch them tell her as to avoid a situation where she uses any or all your goofy behavior against u) you have to remember tho there are some CLOWN niggas out there who always and constantly actively seek any and all ways to be near pussy... But that's another reason we are laughing at this shit... Cuz that ain't none of my team... We not on nunna dat. We See how people is trying to paint they dialog and we let niggas roll with it because after all the proof of no wrongdoing and on top of that, I'm keeping it WAY more real than any one that you know in your whole life has kept it with u... So there bro... I said it. U might not like that these niggas is getting pussy in mainy ways and whatever so forth and so on... But unless you go try and change the laws surrounding the interactions between men and women (namely, the sexual ones) then you really are talking yourself in circles ... Because I for one, do not give a fuck about any of your social justice warrior facade goofiness... The people that's in my life that are important to me, know my actions, they know me through and throughout. Everyone in my past knows me, and everyone in my future will remember me, just like you Lil niggas.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #754 on: July 29, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
Geez louise. Ruben, you got real boring real quick, pal. You can go now. Come back and give us an update when you guys start drying up next month.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thefriscokid

« Reply #755 on: July 29, 2020, 01:48:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

[close]

And honestly I'm just going to be flat out wit u Alot of these dudes aren't like jack the ripper rapists they just be doing mainy extra ass shit to get the pussy and then when they turn out phony (in the female eyes) she start to build a case to try to get a nigga blackballed... And if there was any jack the ripper type rapists on the scene niggas would have been stomped out around these parts G... But you can't get mad at a nigga who convinced a bitch to let fuck based on any grounds... Obviously unless it's a CASE in which case yeah the Nigga fw cases He's a WEIRDO for fucking wit little girls... Me and my niggas be laughing at niggas who be fw cases bro But what more can we do we cant beat up every nigga who is 25 that fw a 17-18 year old bitch... That number is Way too high my G... Now of course you all want to change the way society views and/or handles this shit... But then why do niggas go for such small fish?? If that's the way people gone go about it, abuse of women systematically will never change... All I know I know for myself is when a girl get involved with me I keep shit a band I DO NOT SEEK NO FEMALE OUT ever that's rule number 1 if you are actively seeking females out you are a CLOWN also if you be capping to a female to SAVE FACE you are a clown (ie. If you finna one night stand a bitch them tell her as to avoid a situation where she uses any or all your goofy behavior against u) you have to remember tho there are some CLOWN niggas out there who always and constantly actively seek any and all ways to be near pussy... But that's another reason we are laughing at this shit... Cuz that ain't none of my team... We not on nunna dat. We See how people is trying to paint they dialog and we let niggas roll with it because after all the proof of no wrongdoing and on top of that, I'm keeping it WAY more real than any one that you know in your whole life has kept it with u... So there bro... I said it. U might not like that these niggas is getting pussy in mainy ways and whatever so forth and so on... But unless you go try and change the laws surrounding the interactions between men and women (namely, the sexual ones) then you really are talking yourself in circles ... Because I for one, do not give a fuck about any of your social justice warrior facade goofiness... The people that's in my life that are important to me, know my actions, they know me through and throughout. Everyone in my past knows me, and everyone in my future will remember me, just like you Lil niggas.

Everyone will remember you as a rape defender and an active seeker of speaking up for women abuse.
If your team is innocent then why even come up here causing such a fuss? You should be sleeping soundly.
 I'm proud of you even thinking we would even be talking about big picture things like the law that everyone follows so concernedly. Thank you for keeping it so real with me, I'm writing all of this down for all of the times in the future I will be never be needing all of these random stupid thoughts you have.

Maybe you can take a little break and hand the computer time over to your girlfriend and she can say how she feels about everything?
two times

Xoflipxo

« Reply #756 on: July 29, 2020, 01:54:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Everyone will remember you as a rape defender and an active seeker of speaking up for women abuse.
If your team is innocent then why even come up here causing such a fuss? You should be sleeping soundly.
 I'm proud of you even thinking we would even be talking about big picture things like the law that everyone follows so concernedly. Thank you for keeping it so real with me, I'm writing all of this down for all of the times in the future I will be never be needing all of these random stupid thoughts you have.

Maybe you can take a little break and hand the computer time over to your girlfriend and she can say how she feels about everything?

She says I'm wasting my time and she's mad that I keep arguing with y'all because I keep repeating the shit that y'all keep repeating because it's hilarious how you niggas think.... And I caused a fuss to let niggas know unlike even the frat house type gnar gnar bro dude skaters who you guys piss your pants in fear over, we are the top dogs nigga we run shit out here nigga we do the slapping up we do the cancellations out here my nigga... Not u little boys... We Tell you little niggas when and how to talk and we put our lives in the forefront cuz we are the gods wit Talent nigga... U are the spectators. So keep watching Little cousin

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #757 on: July 29, 2020, 01:58:09 AM »
this dude loves SLAP he’s gonna be pal in no time lol
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #758 on: July 29, 2020, 02:01:13 AM »

I mean it's Funny to Get you Niggas reaction to the shit I say like it could get worse and worse and worse and worse I will do anything to prove my point of having more nuts than every nigga living

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #759 on: July 29, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
Have Jordin and/or Chris ever dressed in blackface as a Halloween costume? If yes, post a picture.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #760 on: July 29, 2020, 03:26:39 AM »
he keeps on giving

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #761 on: July 29, 2020, 06:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I mean it's Funny to Get you Niggas reaction to the shit I say like it could get worse and worse and worse and worse I will do anything to prove my point of having more nuts than every nigga living

Ruben, I want to ask you a hypothetical question, if you friend Jordin did commit a rape and you found out about it...would you still be his friend and support him?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #762 on: July 29, 2020, 06:45:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ruben, I want to ask you a hypothetical question, if you friend Jordin did commit a rape and you found out about it...would you still be his friend and support him?

Also, “blackballed” from what?   No one knows who this guy is.   Please answer in English, I don’t think your Voice to Text is working as well as you think

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #763 on: July 29, 2020, 06:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

[close]

And honestly I'm just going to be flat out wit u Alot of these dudes aren't like jack the ripper rapists

Well that’s good because he was a serial killer of prostitutes and not a rapist.   Glad your crew can clear that very high bar

David Puddy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #764 on: July 29, 2020, 07:30:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

She says I'm wasting my time and she's mad that I keep arguing with y'all because I keep repeating the shit that y'all keep repeating because it's hilarious how you niggas think.... And I caused a fuss to let niggas know unlike even the frat house type gnar gnar bro dude skaters who you guys piss your pants in fear over, we are the top dogs nigga we run shit out here nigga we do the slapping up we do the cancellations out here my nigga... Not u little boys... We Tell you little niggas when and how to talk and we put our lives in the forefront cuz we are the gods wit Talent nigga... U are the spectators. So keep watching Little cousin

you dont run shit you ignorant little baby, any grown person in the bay knows the "company" you're on is is a constant joke and is run by an abuser and his rich daddy.  i have never once heard anybody come to the defense of your peers, and for good reason. what clout do you have/deserve?  who have you cancelled that was a negative person in sf?  all ive seen and heard is everybody cancelling create, never vice-versa.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #765 on: July 29, 2020, 07:51:50 AM »
My favorite hugs n kisses argument by far is that nobody pays for their stuff lmao

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #766 on: July 29, 2020, 08:01:31 AM »
My favorite hugs n kisses argument by far is that nobody pays for their stuff lmao
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #767 on: July 29, 2020, 08:03:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

SSBSTRS

« Reply #768 on: July 29, 2020, 08:14:35 AM »
Very appropriate considering this fool is white as a sheet but thinks it’s ok to say the N word.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #769 on: July 29, 2020, 08:20:55 AM »
Very appropriate considering this fool is white as a sheet but thinks it’s ok to say the N word.

im late to the party, but is this true? anyone have pics? lol
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #770 on: July 29, 2020, 08:57:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jordin? I have evidence of Jordin using the n-word, yes.

SSBSTRS

« Reply #771 on: July 29, 2020, 08:59:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The whole thread, of him using it?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #772 on: July 29, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »
"Me and my rapist friends aren't bad because we make fun of worse rapists than us"

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #773 on: July 29, 2020, 09:19:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Question from a black dude ...Why you feel it necessary to use the n word?  Especially on a forum where the majority isn’t black

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #774 on: July 29, 2020, 09:41:13 AM »
Without identifying the victim, we should work out the timeline a little on Jordin here.

I have Jordin saying he turned 18 on 7/31/2015. So, if Jordin had sexual relations with someone under 18 past midnight on the evening of 7/30/2015 going into his birthday, that would be considered rape.

Now, I suppose Jordin turned 19 on 7/31/2016.

Chief Keef played a show with the Glo Gang in San Francisco at Social Hall SF on October 7, 2016.

So, the timeline of everything at least one of the victims has claimed is making sense so far...

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2206
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #775 on: July 29, 2020, 09:48:41 AM »
Somewhere, nouveau LPQ is taking notes.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Yu Dum

« Reply #776 on: July 29, 2020, 09:50:15 AM »
I was going to stay out of this since hugsnkisses decided to chime in so eloquently, but I just want to point out that, in my experience of dealing with and being around people who carry themselves as such is that they're usually extremely depressed and try to feign toughness to hide their fear of the real world.

It's okay to let your guard down, flippy. Being vulnerable is acceptable. Defending a rapist in any context, however, is NOT acceptable.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #777 on: July 29, 2020, 09:50:37 AM »
This was posted when Jordin was 18 and is also troubling as he comes off very indiscriminate...

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #778 on: July 29, 2020, 10:06:15 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #779 on: July 29, 2020, 10:09:50 AM »
Jordin replied to this young lady's innocuous question about his photography equipment with a suggestion of sex. It was posted in the last fleeting months of him being a minor...but I think it is relevant because it shows an example of Jordin taking things to inappropriate places for no reason and also demonstrates he has a penchant for filming his sexual encounters, which was something one of his accusers claimed he did during their time together. It begins to establish a pattern and, again, backs up the claims by the alleged victims...