Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85646 times)

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #780 on: July 29, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This thread is like a soccer match. Lots of back and forth, everybody’s fired up, it’s been going on for a long ass time, but the score is still fucking 0-0.
[close]

Factual.
I know lil homie is butthurt but we should return back to the main topic at some point here.
But its only SLAP and maybe nothing actually goes down here.
[close]

The main topic was niggas saying my nigga commits statutory which I been disproved and continue to do so with simple comparisons of birthdates, and now niggas shifted the hatred towards me thinking I'm going to be damaged at all, when in fact I be waiting every day for someone to come correct my behavior (which never has happened once) like niggas is trying to say I'm not taking the sub HELLO IM NOT ANON that in and of itself is for sure a dub on you couch bums... They are trying to put down every facet of my existence and everything that I have taken a passion in doing, laughing at the idea of my attempts of anything being well coordinated or well orchestrated... Like bro I know you guys are smart enough to twist any fact about anyone and make that a negative, but that's such low level stuff man... Being able to love a nigga you are arguing with and have spent the past couple days hating... Come on now G come Love on a nigga
[close]

Once you have the victim saying publicly your white boy nigga is innocent and she was lying about everything and every other accusation is proven otherwise then nothing really changed, I don't remember how you disproved that besides you just saying he didnt do it and she was his ex girlfriend ?

This was bigger picture about multiple different people as well, like Jamal Gibbs and other characters but I guess you live your truth. I'm not really worried about you, I didn't even know you existed until you jumped in here, you're an individual in a whole scene that is really the problem. But what's going to change a scene besides the people participating, there's nothing stopping abusive violent rapists and other people from repeating to rape and abuse innocent people if they know they can get away with it without any consequences. Especially younger inexperienced people, why aren't you worried about the women and victims in your life?
MAD love for you big hugs and kisses sweetie pie honey boo boo
[close]

The women in my life are protected... By me nigga lol

And honestly I'm just going to be flat out wit u Alot of these dudes aren't like jack the ripper rapists they just be doing mainy extra ass shit to get the pussy and then when they turn out phony (in the female eyes) she start to build a case to try to get a nigga blackballed... And if there was any jack the ripper type rapists on the scene niggas would have been stomped out around these parts G... But you can't get mad at a nigga who convinced a bitch to let fuck based on any grounds... Obviously unless it's a CASE in which case yeah the Nigga fw cases He's a WEIRDO for fucking wit little girls... Me and my niggas be laughing at niggas who be fw cases bro But what more can we do we cant beat up every nigga who is 25 that fw a 17-18 year old bitch... That number is Way too high my G... Now of course you all want to change the way society views and/or handles this shit... But then why do niggas go for such small fish?? If that's the way people gone go about it, abuse of women systematically will never change... All I know I know for myself is when a girl get involved with me I keep shit a band I DO NOT SEEK NO FEMALE OUT ever that's rule number 1 if you are actively seeking females out you are a CLOWN also if you be capping to a female to SAVE FACE you are a clown (ie. If you finna one night stand a bitch them tell her as to avoid a situation where she uses any or all your goofy behavior against u) you have to remember tho there are some CLOWN niggas out there who always and constantly actively seek any and all ways to be near pussy... But that's another reason we are laughing at this shit... Cuz that ain't none of my team... We not on nunna dat. We See how people is trying to paint they dialog and we let niggas roll with it because after all the proof of no wrongdoing and on top of that, I'm keeping it WAY more real than any one that you know in your whole life has kept it with u... So there bro... I said it. U might not like that these niggas is getting pussy in mainy ways and whatever so forth and so on... But unless you go try and change the laws surrounding the interactions between men and women (namely, the sexual ones) then you really are talking yourself in circles ... Because I for one, do not give a fuck about any of your social justice warrior facade goofiness... The people that's in my life that are important to me, know my actions, they know me through and throughout. Everyone in my past knows me, and everyone in my future will remember me, just like you Lil niggas.
[close]

Everyone will remember you as a rape defender and an active seeker of speaking up for women abuse.
If your team is innocent then why even come up here causing such a fuss? You should be sleeping soundly.
 I'm proud of you even thinking we would even be talking about big picture things like the law that everyone follows so concernedly. Thank you for keeping it so real with me, I'm writing all of this down for all of the times in the future I will be never be needing all of these random stupid thoughts you have.

Maybe you can take a little break and hand the computer time over to your girlfriend and she can say how she feels about everything?

And by girlfriend do you mean that little piece of rabbit fur he rubs against his dick every night?

Skate?

• Rep: -37
  • Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #781 on: July 29, 2020, 11:12:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This thread is like a soccer match. Lots of back and forth, everybody’s fired up, it’s been going on for a long ass time, but the score is still fucking 0-0.
[close]

What the hell is going on in here?
[close]
Some dumbass posting and defending his shitty skateboard company and slap pal's attacking his ego.(which the dudes ego is highly inflated anyways) and hes fighting, thinking hes gonna win an argument on here lol. dudes a joke hope he fails at anything remotely related to skateboarding. Also, Skate?
[close]

And idk why you gone call us shitty... We're shitty cuz you don't hear or probably will never hear from us (outside the goofball allegations)? If you come out here and go to any park at least 1/3 of the niggas out here got create on... Ask any of them if they paid for it. come out here and ask niggas what board are they riding... Its about a 50/50 chance we done kicked it down to Bro.... All we do is be coo wit People and stay out they way I fr don't know why you niggas is so filled up wit hatred towards us like we are trying to impede on anything that any of y'all have going on in y'all life
Read halfway through your shitty monologue, If you were not so illiterate I think you would have a case of some kind. But you come on here like a arrogant douche, And just by the way you talk I know the kind of person you are. Keep talking that trash will get you fucked up.  Also, No skate.
Come skate with a black sheep.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #782 on: July 29, 2020, 11:28:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
I know lil homie is butthurt but we should return back to the main topic at some point here.
[close]

The main topic was niggas saying my nigga commits statutory which I been disproved and continue to do so with simple comparisons of birthdates, and now niggas shifted the hatred towards me thinking I'm going to be damaged at all, when in fact I be waiting every day for someone to come correct my behavior (which never has happened once) like niggas is trying to say I'm not taking the sub HELLO IM NOT ANON that in and of itself is for sure a dub on you couch bums... They are trying to put down every facet of my existence and everything that I have taken a passion in doing, laughing at the idea of my attempts of anything being well coordinated or well orchestrated... Like bro I know you guys are smart enough to twist any fact about anyone and make that a negative, but that's such low level stuff man... Being able to love a nigga you are arguing with and have spent the past couple days hating... Come on now G come Love on a nigga
[close]

Once you have the victim saying publicly your white boy nigga is innocent and she was lying about everything and every other accusation is proven otherwise then nothing really changed, I don't remember how you disproved that besides you just saying he didnt do it and she was his ex girlfriend ?

This was bigger picture about multiple different people as well, like Jamal Gibbs and other characters but I guess you live your truth. I'm not really worried about you, I didn't even know you existed until you jumped in here, you're an individual in a whole scene that is really the problem. But what's going to change a scene besides the people participating, there's nothing stopping abusive violent rapists and other people from repeating to rape and abuse innocent people if they know they can get away with it without any consequences. Especially younger inexperienced people, why aren't you worried about the women and victims in your life?
[close]

And honestly I'm just going to be flat out wit u Alot of these dudes aren't like jack the ripper rapists they just be doing mainy extra ass shit to get the pussy and then when they turn out phony (in the female eyes) she start to build a case to try to get a nigga blackballed... And if there was any jack the ripper type rapists on the scene niggas would have been stomped out around these parts G... But you can't get mad at a nigga who convinced a bitch to let fuck based on any grounds... Obviously unless it's a CASE in which case yeah the Nigga fw cases He's a WEIRDO for fucking wit little girls... Me and my niggas be laughing at niggas who be fw cases bro But what more can we do we cant beat up every nigga who is 25 that fw a 17-18 year old bitch... That number is Way too high my G... Now of course you all want to change the way society views and/or handles this shit... But then why do niggas go for such small fish?? If that's the way people gone go about it, abuse of women systematically will never change... All I know I know for myself is when a girl get involved with me I keep shit a band I DO NOT SEEK NO FEMALE OUT ever that's rule number 1 if you are actively seeking females out you are a CLOWN also if you be capping to a female to SAVE FACE you are a clown (ie. If you finna one night stand a bitch them tell her as to avoid a situation where she uses any or all your goofy behavior against u) you have to remember tho there are some CLOWN niggas out there who always and constantly actively seek any and all ways to be near pussy... But that's another reason we are laughing at this shit... Cuz that ain't none of my team... We not on nunna dat. We See how people is trying to paint they dialog and we let niggas roll with it because after all the proof of no wrongdoing and on top of that, I'm keeping it WAY more real than any one that you know in your whole life has kept it with u... So there bro... I said it. U might not like that these niggas is getting pussy in mainy ways and whatever so forth and so on... But unless you go try and change the laws surrounding the interactions between men and women (namely, the sexual ones) then you really are talking yourself in circles ... Because I for one, do not give a fuck about any of your social justice warrior facade goofiness... The people that's in my life that are important to me, know my actions, they know me through and throughout. Everyone in my past knows me, and everyone in my future will remember me, just like you Lil niggas.
[close]

Everyone will remember you as a rape defender and an active seeker of speaking up for women abuse.
If your team is innocent then why even come up here causing such a fuss? You should be sleeping soundly.
 I'm proud of you even thinking we would even be talking about big picture things like the law that everyone follows so concernedly. Thank you for keeping it so real with me, I'm writing all of this down for all of the times in the future I will be never be needing all of these random stupid thoughts you have.

Maybe you can take a little break and hand the computer time over to your girlfriend and she can say how she feels about everything?
[close]

She says I'm wasting my time and she's mad that I keep arguing with y'all because I keep repeating the shit that y'all keep repeating because it's hilarious how you niggas think.... And I caused a fuss to let niggas know unlike even the frat house type gnar gnar bro dude skaters who you guys piss your pants in fear over, we are the top dogs nigga we run shit out here nigga we do the slapping up we do the cancellations out here my nigga... Not u little boys... We Tell you little niggas when and how to talk and we put our lives in the forefront cuz we are the gods wit Talent nigga... U are the spectators. So keep watching Little cousin
[close]

you dont run shit you ignorant little baby, any grown person in the bay knows the "company" you're on is is a constant joke and is run by an abuser and his rich daddy.  i have never once heard anybody come to the defense of your peers, and for good reason. what clout do you have/deserve?  who have you cancelled that was a negative person in sf?  all ive seen and heard is everybody cancelling create, never vice-versa.

Hate to break it to you guys but, Ruben's claims of Create generating mountains of cash while giving the majority of their product away for free doesn't appear to be as lucrative a business model as one would think, for Chris Martinez is not exactly living lavish...

They give their product away (there goes the share of the profits for the manatees), they have no recorded reviews of their skate merchandise transactions, most of their listed authorized dealers do not carry their product, they are able to maintain a storefront....is it possible the Create store could be some sort of front for a much more nefarious business?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:36:59 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

boogs

« Reply #783 on: July 29, 2020, 11:40:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Factual.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

She says I'm wasting my time and she's mad that I keep arguing with y'all because I keep repeating the shit that y'all keep repeating because it's hilarious how you niggas think.... And I caused a fuss to let niggas know unlike even the frat house type gnar gnar bro dude skaters who you guys piss your pants in fear over, we are the top dogs nigga we run shit out here nigga we do the slapping up we do the cancellations out here my nigga... Not u little boys... We Tell you little niggas when and how to talk and we put our lives in the forefront cuz we are the gods wit Talent nigga... U are the spectators. So keep watching Little cousin
[close]

you dont run shit you ignorant little baby, any grown person in the bay knows the "company" you're on is is a constant joke and is run by an abuser and his rich daddy.  i have never once heard anybody come to the defense of your peers, and for good reason. what clout do you have/deserve?  who have you cancelled that was a negative person in sf?  all ive seen and heard is everybody cancelling create, never vice-versa.
[close]

Hate to break it to you guys but, Ruben's claims of Create generating mountains of cash while giving the majority of their product away for free doesn't appear to be as lucrative a business model as one would think, for Chris Martinez is not exactly living lavish...

They give their product away (there goes the share of the profits for the manatees), they have no recorded reviews of their skate merchandise transactions, most of their listed authorized dealers do not carry their product, they are able to maintain a storefront....is it possible the Create store could be some sort of front for a much more nefarious business?
EcstasyflipEctasy

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #784 on: July 29, 2020, 11:43:11 AM »
Haha oh shit.

Ed of pro skateboarding on muckracking.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #785 on: July 29, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #786 on: July 29, 2020, 11:52:27 AM »
Without identifying the victim, we should work out the timeline a little on Jordin here.

I have Jordin saying he turned 18 on 7/31/2015. So, if Jordin had sexual relations with someone under 18 past midnight on the evening of 7/30/2015 going into his birthday, that would be considered rape.

Now, I suppose Jordin turned 19 on 7/31/2016.

Chief Keef played a show with the Glo Gang in San Francisco at Social Hall SF on October 7, 2016.

So, the timeline of everything at least one of the victims has claimed is making sense so far...

Na na na not so fast what's her birthday since you did yo homework

Xoflipxo

« Reply #787 on: July 29, 2020, 11:56:50 AM »
Bro you niggas can do this forever huh 😂 that's okay I can too

boogs

« Reply #788 on: July 29, 2020, 11:57:22 AM »
Things that make you go hmmmmm.....
Mollyflipmolly prolly

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #789 on: July 29, 2020, 11:58:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Without identifying the victim, we should work out the timeline a little on Jordin here.

I have Jordin saying he turned 18 on 7/31/2015. So, if Jordin had sexual relations with someone under 18 past midnight on the evening of 7/30/2015 going into his birthday, that would be considered rape.

Chief Keef played a show with the Glo Gang in San Francisco at Social Hall SF on October 7, 2016.

So, the timeline of everything at least one of the victims has claimed is making sense so far...
[close]

Ruben, I don't think you are telling the truth.

Even if their age difference was only 2 years apart, as you claimed earlier, that would mean she was 17 and this would still be statutory rape committed by Jordin Martinez.

Something's not adding up, partner...

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #790 on: July 29, 2020, 12:00:14 PM »
chris martinez is a grown up wook

Hugs n kises flip, let me keep it a band witcha bro you dont have the biggest nuts if you dont give me your credit card info

Xoflipxo

« Reply #791 on: July 29, 2020, 12:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Even if their age difference was only 2 years apart, as you claimed earlier, that would mean she was 17 and this would still be statutory rape committed by Jordin Martinez.

My child hood GF was a year apart from me and I was 18 while she was 17 fucking the dog shit out her on film so if that makes me a bad man that makes you not want to buy no boards then Soo be it my nigga... I mainly hopped on the thread to say facts and also say ultimately at the end of the day ain't no one gone come see us about this matter or any other matter... They know how we built

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #792 on: July 29, 2020, 12:07:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

My child hood GF was a year apart from me and I was 18 while she was 17 fucking the dog shit out her on film so if that makes me a bad man that makes you not want to buy no boards then Soo be it my nigga... I mainly hopped on the thread to say facts and also say ultimately at the end of the day ain't no one gone come see us about this matter or any other matter... They know how we built

It makes you an admitted rapist and a criminal.

Are you confirming right here and now on SLAP that Jordin Martinez had sexual relations with minors?

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #793 on: July 29, 2020, 12:08:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

did you just admit to filming yourself having sex with a minor?
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #794 on: July 29, 2020, 12:10:14 PM »
xoflipxo on child pornography confirmed

Xoflipxo

« Reply #795 on: July 29, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you confirming right here and now on SLAP that Jordin Martinez had sexual relations with minors?

Nigga so no one here was ever a year older than their high school gf? Not even a couple months? Have you niggas been with any girls ever? Do you match their birthdays and years and months exactly? How am I supposed to go about picking a bitch that's right for me?  Do you know how dumb you sound? I give you 100% transparency and you do me like this over and over again Ed. Its disheartening

Xoflipxo

« Reply #796 on: July 29, 2020, 12:12:59 PM »

Nigga she got a copy too? And the fat bitch I fucked on when I was 14 got som videos of us too? And the bitch I was fw last month got some videos ? And the bitches in between... That's what you do when you have porno meat Dummy

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #797 on: July 29, 2020, 12:14:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nigga she got a copy too? And the fat bitch I fucked on when I was 14 got som videos of us too? And the bitch I was fw last month got some videos ? And the bitches in between... That's what you do when you have porno meat Dummy

the issue is you filmed a girl who was under the age of 18 participating in a sex act which is 100% illegal, having porno meat is not an adequate defense in a court of law

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2020, 12:15:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nigga so no one here was ever a year older than their high school gf? Not even a couple months? Have you niggas been with any girls ever? Do you match their birthdays and years and months exactly? How am I supposed to go about picking a bitch that's right for me?  Do you know how dumb you sound? I give you 100% transparency and you do me like this over and over again Ed. Its disheartening

So we have gotten to where we needed to go with this.

I now know your Manateam must be exposed by any means necessary.

This may be the first thing with which I actually go to Chris Martinez directly.

Are there any other crimes, sex-related or otherwise, you wish to cleanse your soul of right now? Any other confessions? Have you or the Manateam ever murdered anyone?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2206
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2020, 12:15:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh shit, Ruben.
You may have just fucked the dog shit out of yourself, also "on film" so to speak, as you've been quoted. No back pedaling from here. You just dropped a dime on your own self.
SMH; thought you said that could never be you.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #800 on: July 29, 2020, 12:16:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the issue is you filmed a girl who was under the age of 18 participating in a sex act which is 100% illegal, having porno meat is not an adequate defense in a court of law

We was both underage dumb nigga

AlexOlsonsDashiki

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #802 on: July 29, 2020, 12:18:37 PM »

Xoflipxo

« Reply #803 on: July 29, 2020, 12:18:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Oh shit, Ruben.
You may have just fucked the dog shit out of yourself, also "on film" so to speak, as you've been quoted. No back pedaling from here. You just dropped a dime on your own self.

I mean it's not something I hide I let people know that I meet for the first time that I got pornos out Lol

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #804 on: July 29, 2020, 12:19:35 PM »
I was 18 while she was 17 fucking the dog shit out her on film... They know how we built

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #805 on: July 29, 2020, 12:19:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Oh shit, Ruben.
[close]

I mean it's not something I hide I let people know that I meet for the first time that I got pornos out Lol

Oh god youre one of those

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #806 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:10 PM »
My work here is done...and it has also just begun...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #807 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:31 PM »

This gone be my first promodel it'll come out with a solo flat ground kcik flip

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #808 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Oh shit, Ruben.
[close]

How does that come up?   I know it’s not at soma bc you don’t socialize there.  Is it at the barback billionaire club?

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #809 on: July 29, 2020, 12:22:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This gone be my first flowmodel it'll come out with a solo flat ground kcik flip
'

Fixed that for ya

Create actually might be able to sell something if they made it though