Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85562 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #840 on: July 29, 2020, 04:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I've been reading this thread since the beginning, its a weird one.
But my question is, what does ed gain from being a detective?
and why does he care about what some kids in the bay are doing?
It's weird what those create kids do, but its also weird that ed cares so much.
Reminds me of stoke and ted
[close]

I do volunteer work with children in the foster program and refuse to accept children being raped if it can be stopped.

This can be easily stopped.

The real question is why AREN'T you doing anything?

Do I have your pledge that you will also contact the people in business with Create and demand they distance themselves from the brand?
[close]

Thats good work that you do.

Im not doing anything because i don't know all the actual facts, i dont know the people involved, and without the facts its not my business to act. I'm not for this "canceling people because of something i saw on the web that bothers me".
Internet speculation can ruin lives. Look at what happened to Johnny Depp.

You do not have my pledge because i do not know the facts, nor do i care enough to contact the shops that carry them. The shops on their stocklist suck. I'm sure if anyone is doing business with create they will continue to, creates like the rip n dip of decks.
[close]

Well, you're part of the problem then...
[close]

explain how not jumping the gun til there is hard facts is part of the problem

He confessed freely

Xoflipxo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #841 on: July 29, 2020, 04:46:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I do volunteer work with children in the foster program and refuse to accept children being raped if it can be stopped.

Do I have your pledge that you will also contact the people in business with Create and demand they distance themselves from the brand?
[close]

Im not doing anything because i don't know all the actual facts, i dont know the people involved, and without the facts its not my business to act. I'm not for this "canceling people because of something i saw on the web that bothers me".

You do not have my pledge because i do not know the facts, nor do i care enough to contact the shops that carry them. The shops on their stocklist suck. I'm sure if anyone is doing business with create they will continue to, creates like the rip n dip of decks.
[close]

[close]

explain how not jumping the gun til there is hard facts is part of the problem
[close]

He confessed freely
[/quote

Lmfao bro you are a numbskull

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #842 on: July 29, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

So everyone that has a different opinion than you is part of the problem?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #843 on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I was raised by and around people who believe that forcing yourself on others in real life without consent is unacceptable and that allegations of rape -- especially against kids -- should be taken seriously and not swept under the rug.

Those are my values. I don't know what your values are.

You have to look at what has been presented to you, what you have sought to find out yourself (if anything) and how you feel about it.

I've learned things from this thread, and my own research and deduction, that do not make me feel comfortable with remaining passive on this situation. I feel that the folks with ties to Create should be made aware of these allegations and the public statements and behavior from the people behind this company, so that they may make as informed a decision as possible as to whether those ties are worth the risk to their organizations. If I were a business owner, I would appreciate someone inform me in a similar fashion.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 05:35:05 PM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Xoflipxo

« Reply #844 on: July 29, 2020, 07:18:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I was raised by and around people who believe that forcing yourself on others in real life without consent is unacceptable and that allegations of rape -- especially against kids -- should be taken seriously and not swept under the rug.

You have to look at what has been presented to you, what you have sought to find out yourself (if anything) and how you feel about it.

I've learned things from this thread, and my own research and deduction, that do not make me feel comfortable with remaining passive on this situation. I feel that the folks with ties to Create should be made aware of these allegations and the public statements and behavior from the people behind this company, so that they may make as informed a decision as possible as to whether those ties are worth the risk to their organizations. If I were a business owner, I would appreciate someone inform me in a similar fashion.

Even if you shut us down as a board company we'd probably just head in to the media field, if you even succeed at whatever type of blacklisting you think you bout to do

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #845 on: July 29, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Even if you shut us down as a board company we'd probably just head in to the media field, if you even succeed at whatever type of blacklisting you think you bout to do

I dunno but this try hard Edlawnsdale guy just sounds like he's mad because he never had that hot young girl action you had a life of. I'll admit I'm alittle mad too and wanna cancel your ass also but I'm gonna pass on it.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

joe momma

« Reply #846 on: July 29, 2020, 07:41:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Your rapist buddy has terrible acne, wears person fashion and  straight up sucks at skating...

Does create even pay the skaters or take yall on cool trips? Highly doubt it but then again no one pays attention to what some scummy kids are doing at soma with their pastel colored hair and 2nd hand poshmark jordans.

On the subject of SF sk8 rapists - i saw matt finley's name get brought up recently - can someone catch me up on the allegations?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #847 on: July 29, 2020, 08:47:20 PM »
Man... I love this thread haha
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #848 on: July 29, 2020, 10:18:13 PM »
Good Heavens yuck! Our boy XoFliPxo is not only a rapist, but he is now also a NONCE who films CP.

Oh and his boss is the same way. Are there any tunnels below Create Skateboards Xo Flip?

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #849 on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:45 PM »
Does create even pay the skaters or take yall on cool trips?
Soma. Or 3 up 3 down if they really want to travel

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #850 on: July 29, 2020, 10:31:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He and his team are killing it in the SUN case, he is going to kill her in their case which i believe is scheduled for 2021. He and his lawyers have completely dismantled her case and lies.

I'm very happy Eddy is doing the work he is doing, abusers need to be called out and face consequences. Thanks again Edward +1

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #851 on: July 30, 2020, 02:31:46 AM »
He does it because he is...

Ed Lawndale.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

badfomyhealth

• Rep: 7
« Reply #852 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

He and his team are killing it in the SUN case, he is going to kill her in their case which i believe is scheduled for 2021. He and his lawyers have completely dismantled her case and lies.

I'm very happy Eddy is doing the work he is doing, abusers need to be called out and face consequences. Thanks again Edward +1

Yeah but winning the case doesn’t mean he’s getting back all the things he lost, like the jack sparrow role and other roles. My point is internet speculation can ruin careers. We needa stop feeding into the sensitivities of people like Ed and Zach and mind our own business, even though these threads are fun to read. As someone who’s been falsely “cancelled” none of this is cool. My accuser ( ex gf) apologized publicly for posting lies and stuff on IG, but it doesn’t matter after the first post. I cannot recover anything I had. Relationships and friendships were ruined, lost my job and I fell into a crazy depression to the point where I attempted suicide and got locked away. Just wait for facts before jumping to conclusions
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:47:38 AM by badfomyhealth »

Badformyhealth is a severe alcoholic, confirmed.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #853 on: July 30, 2020, 07:45:41 AM »
The last thing Ed Lawndale's gonna see when these Create boys catch up to him

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #854 on: July 30, 2020, 07:47:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah but winning the case doesn’t mean he’s getting back all the things he lost, like the jack sparrow role and other roles. My point is internet speculation can ruin careers. We needa stop feeding into the sensitivities of people like Ed and Zach and mind our own business, even though these threads are fun to read. As someone who’s been falsely “cancelled” none of this is cool. My accuser (Jealous ex gf) apologized publicly for posting lies and stuff on IG, but it doesn’t matter after the first post. I cannot recover anything I had. Relationships and friendships were ruined, lost my job and I fell into a crazy depression to the point where I attempted suicide and got locked away. Just wait for facts before jumping to conclusions

the fact is xoflipxo admitted to filming a minor participating in sex acts
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #855 on: July 30, 2020, 09:07:00 AM »
The last thing Ed Lawndale's gonna see when these Create boys catch up to him

Hahahahaha!!!
Outstanding reference. Gnar’d.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #856 on: July 30, 2020, 11:14:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah but winning the case doesn’t mean he’s getting back all the things he lost, like the jack sparrow role and other roles. My point is internet speculation can ruin careers. We needa stop feeding into the sensitivities of people like Ed and Zach and mind our own business, even though these threads are fun to read. As someone who’s been falsely “cancelled” none of this is cool. My accuser ( ex gf) apologized publicly for posting lies and stuff on IG, but it doesn’t matter after the first post. I cannot recover anything I had. Relationships and friendships were ruined, lost my job and I fell into a crazy depression to the point where I attempted suicide and got locked away. Just wait for facts before jumping to conclusions

I'm truly sorry that happened to you, but we have more than enough evidence/facts in this case all provided to us in confession. We have cross verified that the slap xoflipxo is the insta xoflipxo, Edward is doing the right thing here and i back him fully. Unfortunately you were part of a small percentage who are victim of false claims, for that i'm sorry and sensitive to your view of things.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #857 on: July 30, 2020, 11:28:02 AM »
Everybody keep in mind that I am being careful NOT to say Jordin is guilty when I approach these entities, but rather simply that the allegations exist and there have been confessions and other supporting evidence that may substantiate them.

I am not even sending the firsthand accounts of the allegations themselves on first contact (only offering that they can be supplied upon request) as they require a heavy trigger warning for whoever is on the other end.

Earlier I mispoke when I said I am "demanding" these entities distance themselves from Create. I am not. I am strongly suggesting it.

The companies/people will have to decide for themselves what they want to do.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #858 on: July 30, 2020, 02:24:07 PM »
Everybody keep in mind that I am being careful NOT to say Jordin is guilty when I approach these entities, but rather simply that the allegations exist and there have been confessions and other supporting evidence that may substantiate them.

I am not even sending the firsthand accounts of the allegations themselves on first contact (only offering that they can be supplied upon request) as they require a heavy trigger warning for whoever is on the other end.

Earlier I mispoke when I said I am "demanding" these entities distance themselves from Create. I am not. I am strongly suggesting it.

bro let me ask you this, did you ever get pussy in your teens? Like fr?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #859 on: July 30, 2020, 02:28:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The issue is that you had sex with a minor, filmed it.  Did you show it to other people?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #860 on: July 30, 2020, 02:32:12 PM »

This nigga Ed is backtracking in fear of being cancelled for trying to cancel niggas ahahahahahahahaha

Xoflipxo

« Reply #861 on: July 30, 2020, 02:39:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The issue is that you had sex with a minor, filmed it.  Did you show it to other people?

Nigga not only was I underage and it not even had been my idea OR phone, she is holding the camera half the video, and no I'm not waving around my fucking high school pornos, I don't even wave around the ones I film nowadays. Niggas acting like Dennis off always sunny, filming bitches without them knowing 😂😂

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #862 on: July 30, 2020, 03:38:43 PM »
 Alright, I decided to do a little digging into Ed Lawndale myself.

Turns out, Ol' Ed has a few skeletons of his own in the closet! What I found out may startle you, and should surely digust you, but I'm going to name names.

Ed Lawndale has been using his medical supply company, Westpac, under cover of it's partnership with the charity VACRF (Vietnamese Anti-Communist Relief Fund) to smuggle illegal weapons to Vietnam!

When the connection was discovered by a high-school volunteer, Vinh Kelly, Ed had one of his goons, Bobby Ngyuen strangle Vinh to death! It was staged to look like a suicide by hanging, but make no mistake, this was murder.

Vinh's adopted brother Brian was suspicious of this so called suicide (as well he should have been) and through some brave detective work, discovered that Ed was indeed involved in the murder. Not only that, but after discovering Ed was being extorted by Bobby Nguyen, the goon that actually performed the murder-for-hire, Brian saw Mr. Lawdale kill him as well!

Lawndale found out about Brian's discoveries, and he too was targeted by Ed's thugs! Luckily they failed and were apprehended by police, where they were able to implicate Ed in their misdeeds.

Other charges I've been looking into are the assault of a high school girl, the shooting of the head of the VACRF, grand theft of a police vehicle and attempted murder.

By the way all of this stuff is on film!

Xoflipxo

« Reply #863 on: July 30, 2020, 03:41:30 PM »

Turns out, Ol' Ed has a few skeletons of his own in the closet! What I found out may startle you, and should surely digust you, but I'm going to name names.

Ed Lawndale has been using his medical supply company, Westpac, under cover of it's partnership with the charity VACRF (Vietnamese Anti-Communist Relief Fund) to smuggle illegal weapons to Vietnam!

When the connection was discovered by a high-school volunteer, Vinh Kelly, Ed had one of his goons, Bobby Ngyuen strangle Vinh to death! It was staged to look like a suicide by hanging, but make no mistake, this was murder.

Vinh's adopted brother Brian was suspicious of this so called suicide (as well he should have been) and through some brave detective work, discovered that Ed was indeed involved in the murder. Not only that, but after discovering Ed was being extorted by Bobby Nguyen, the goon that actually performed the murder-for-hire, Brian saw Mr. Lawdale kill him as well!

Lawndale found out about Brian's discoveries, and he too was targeted by Ed's thugs! Luckily they failed and were apprehended by police, where they were able to implicate Ed in their misdeeds.

Other charges I've been looking into are the assault of a high school girl, the shooting of the head of the VACRF, grand theft of a police vehicle and attempted murder.

Bro what lmfaooooo

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #864 on: July 30, 2020, 03:54:30 PM »
Haha what? low test Ed wouldn't be capable of pulling any of that shit off but it is 2020 so who knows. I still think he's envious and mad of dudes who got to have hot girl sex at a young age. Like I said before,  I'll admit I didn't get action in my teens and thinking about it got me all fucked up too. But I ain't going Ed mode.

"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #865 on: July 30, 2020, 03:57:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Bro what lmfaooooo
You never seen the movie “Gleaming the cube”?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #866 on: July 30, 2020, 03:58:03 PM »

lol u got me

Xoflipxo

« Reply #867 on: July 30, 2020, 03:59:06 PM »
Haha what? low test Ed wouldn't be capable of pulling any of that shit off but it is 2020 so who knows. I still think he's envious and mad of dudes who got to have hot girl sex at a young age. Like I said before,  I'll admit I didn't get action in my teens and thinking about it got me all fucked up too. But I ain't going Ed mode.

What people have to remember is that niggas was lucky, I never have and still to this day I still don’t approach women but I am for sure appreciative of their time and energy and I still am in contact with all of my previous love connections, and they all know all of my outlook and philosophies on life and present day relationships

Xoflipxo

« Reply #868 on: July 30, 2020, 04:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Bro what lmfaooooo
[close]
You never seen the movie “Gleaming the cube”?

You think a 20 year old nigga is going to have watched a goofy skateboarding movie from the late 80s.......

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #869 on: July 30, 2020, 04:01:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol u got me

Look, I got all my information from publicly available resources and am waiting for the video evidence to be delivered (it'll be next week, I don't have prime). I'd say it's check, soon to be checkmate, Ed.  8)