Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85636 times)

live, laugh, love

Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #900 on: July 30, 2020, 08:16:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I no longer care, Ruben. You're a manipulator.

This is an act right now. These are crocodile tears so Save Duh Sob Story.

You know you and most of your Manateam have been terrible people for the last 5 or 6 years, leaving behind a trail of victims.

You're figuring out now it's all about to bite you in the behinds, because you've all been sloppy in your desperate quest for the fame that would give you enough money and power to continue your lives of debauchery without needing to care about the people who suffer, for the feelings you hurt, the lives you affect, without having to answer to anyone.

And you finally encountered someone that is going to hold you responsible. Someone you can't find, you can't beat up, you can't scare, you can't drone on and on to endlessly about "swag" and "drip" and "frfr".

Let me tell you, poring over your social media accts these past 5 days was excruciating. I honestly feel a little dumber after experiencing that. And poring over Chris' was a slog. Sure, I found shit on him too...but that fake good guy, liberal act that he puts on for his fb friends was a complete borefest. Jordin is the only one out of the 3 of you who kept a relatively low profile (at least he didn't delete the accusations of rape on his IG) but I looked back far enough to get dirt on him too.

You're changing your tune now in a last ditch effort to try to get me to stop.

But I won't stop.

You are one of the most manipulative people I've ever met....and I've never even met you.

Your crew is corny. Your company is corny. And if you were just corny, I'd treat you like Famous Stars And Straps and just snicker when I saw or heard about you and go about my day.

But you're creeps. And the guy running the show, Chris, is a hypocrite. You lizards in the crew all may act like you're tough as leather but Chris Martinez pulls the strings to try make it look like he's some victim, like he's trying to do good for the community so he can reel little kids in. It's a sham. You guys are poison. It's like when Camel Cigarettes used to have cartoon ads with Joe Camel to start kids early.

CREATE A Better World? Give me a fucking break.

So you guys are done with that shit, pal.

And when this all goes down, try to keep a level head. Don't go hurting yourself or doing anything more stupid. You had this coming but you can turn your life around. You're only 23. You don't have any face tattoos. You have a lot more years left on this earth, so make a good impact. Get your GED. Listen to A Tribe Callesld Quest instead of Big Li'l Whatever. Find God. Find anyone who's a better father figure than that scumbag Chris who wants to act like everybody's daddy but would rather spend all day tweeting about Donald Trump and mushrooms than be a father to his kid and give him guidance.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

Bro this type of scrutiny could be pinned on anyone who is genuinely public and expresses themselves freely on socials lol i could find bad things to say about anyone on earth, given that I find the correct social media outpour ... I’ll accept the fact I am a manipulator... but I think you need accept the fact that you are as well. and he is fr every body daddy ... For sure done did way more for me then the family I was born into... u act like I’m ashamed to admit that... u act like supposed to feel shame over what you are saying... don’t u realize no one on earth will ever say this to me in close range? Don’t u realize just based off that fact alone, I am superior? Just that fact alone, not including all my other successes.

Flip I think u honestly need a helmet on when you're around ur phone. You do realize you're constantly bumping a thread about rape and ur boy? I think a freestyle no autotune shit rap war followed by a game of skate where Ed has a 4 letter handicap is in order to settle this.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #901 on: July 30, 2020, 08:17:22 PM »
Expand Quote

You know you and most of your Manateam have been terrible people for the last 5 or 6 years, leaving behind a trail of victims.

You're figuring out now it's all about to bite you in the behinds, because you've all been sloppy in your desperate quest for the fame that would give you enough money and power to continue your lives of debauchery without needing to care about the people who suffer, for the feelings you hurt, the lives you affect, without having to answer to anyone.

And you finally encountered someone that is going to hold you responsible. Someone you can't find, you can't beat up, you can't scare, you can't drone on and on to endlessly about "swag" and "drip" and "frfr".

Let me tell you, poring over your social media accts these past 5 days was excruciating. I honestly feel a little dumber after experiencing that. And poring over Chris' was a slog. Sure, I found shit on him too...but that fake good guy, liberal act that he puts on for his fb friends was a complete borefest. Jordin is the only one out of the 3 of you who kept a relatively low profile (at least he didn't delete the accusations of rape on his IG) but I looked back far enough to get dirt on him too.

But I won't stop.

You are one of the most manipulative people I've ever met....and I've never even met you.

Your crew is corny. Your company is corny. And if you were just corny, I'd treat you like Famous Stars And Straps and just snicker when I saw or heard about you and go about my day.

But you're creeps. And the guy running the show, Chris, is a hypocrite. You lizards in the crew all may act like you're tough as leather but Chris Martinez pulls the strings to try make it look like he's some victim, like he's trying to do good for the community so he can reel little kids in. It's a sham. You guys are poison. It's like when Camel Cigarettes used to have cartoon ads with Joe Camel to start kids early.

And when this all goes down, try to keep a level head. Don't go hurting yourself or doing anything more stupid. You had this coming but you can turn your life around. You're only 23. You don't have any face tattoos. You have a lot more years left on this earth, so make a good impact. Get your GED. Listen to A Tribe Callesld Quest instead of Big Li'l Whatever. Find God. Find anyone who's a better father figure than that scumbag Chris who wants to act like everybody's daddy but would rather spend all day tweeting about Donald Trump and mushrooms than be a father to his kid and give him guidance.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

Bro this type of scrutiny could be pinned on anyone who is genuinely public and expresses themselves freely on socials lol i could find bad things to say about anyone on earth, given that I find the correct social media outpour ... I’ll accept the fact I am a manipulator... but I think you need accept the fact that you are as well. and he is fr every body daddy ... For sure done did way more for me then the family I was born into... u act like I’m ashamed to admit that... u act like supposed to feel shame over what you are saying... don’t u realize no one on earth will ever say this to me in close range? Don’t u realize just based off that fact alone, I am superior? Just that fact alone, not including all my other successes.

If no one in your life will tell you the truth about who you are, you should re-evaluate who you associate with.   You don’t have to hang out with simpletons and burn outs, but maybe you choose to in order to maintain this false sense of superiority you have.   We’ve seen you Ruben and your “steal amazon boxes from someone’s front door” physique.   We’re not scared or feel that anything would be gained from fighting you

Xoflipxo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #902 on: July 30, 2020, 08:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

If no one in your life will tell you the truth about who you are, you should re-evaluate who you associate with.   You don’t have to hang out with simpletons and burn outs, but maybe you choose to in order to maintain this false sense of superiority you have.   We’ve seen you Ruben and your “steal amazon boxes from someone’s front door” physique.   We’re not scared or feel that anything would be gained from fighting you

Physique has so little to do with it lol 😂

tofuweenie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #903 on: July 30, 2020, 08:20:33 PM »
Expand Quote
r u a scientologist?
[close]

Nigga wtf is that

wat was the last book u read?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #904 on: July 30, 2020, 08:23:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

Flip I think u honestly need a helmet on when you're around ur phone. You do realize you're constantly bumping a thread about rape and ur boy? I think a freestyle no autotune shit rap war followed by a game of skate where Ed has a 4 letter handicap is in order to settle this.

Niggga I don’t give a fuck if anyone on here reads this lol and thanks for listening to my songs bro I really don’t like songs without auto tune but that one came out cool and anyone that isn’t ambidextrous has a tiny sliver of a chance to beat me in skate even with a four letter advantage... you talking to a nigga that buss lateflips first try, every clips on my IG less than 5 tries ... and y’all don’t even have clips!! Man fr let me see one y’all clips frfr please

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #905 on: July 30, 2020, 08:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

That’s your takeaway, huh

Xoflipxo

« Reply #906 on: July 30, 2020, 08:25:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

My niggas aren’t simpletons if anything I am one of the least impressive in the group lol I’m incredibly proud of my friends and thier accomplishments... and I do chooose I’m waiting for the day I am shown that I’m not superior to those I challenge... oh wait I don’t challenge anyone I can lose to cuz I’m not a fucking idiot

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #907 on: July 30, 2020, 08:31:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

My niggas aren’t simpletons if anything I am one of the least impressive in the group lol I’m incredibly proud of my friends and thier accomplishments... and I do chooose I’m waiting for the day I am shown that I’m not superior to those I challenge... oh wait I don’t challenge anyone I can lose to cuz I’m not a fucking idiot

Might doesn’t make right.   Just because you can beat someone up, doesn’t mean you’re superior to them unless you still think you’re in high school

live, laugh, love

« Reply #908 on: July 30, 2020, 08:32:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Niggga I don’t give a fuck if anyone on here reads this lol and thanks for listening to my songs bro I really don’t like songs without auto tune but that one came out cool and anyone that isn’t ambidextrous has a tiny sliver of a chance to beat me in skate even with a four letter advantage... you talking to a nigga that buss lateflips first try, every clips on my IG less than 5 tries ... and y’all don’t even have clips!! Man fr let me see one y’all clips frfr please

I have clips out the ass. Come find me in Canada fuckface.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #909 on: July 30, 2020, 08:57:21 PM »
Omg this nigga actually posted his clips bro do you all skate like that? I’d be mad too if that was all I ha to show for my hayday of skateboarding

live, laugh, love

« Reply #910 on: July 30, 2020, 09:00:21 PM »
Omg this nigga actually posted his clips bro do you all skate like that? I’d be mad too if that was all I ha to show for my hayday of skateboarding

Bitch, u better not be frontin on my steeze

Xoflipxo

« Reply #911 on: July 30, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Might doesn’t make right.   Just because you can beat someone up, doesn’t mean you’re superior to them unless you still think you’re in high school

Sure okay then let’s base it off anything that I am involved in actively.. let’s pile up my skills/talents/hobbies/professions  and measure my prowess in them, and vice versa... let’s get started ALSO to submit a skill you must have video evidence.

I guarantee I come out more impressive on paper, especially than the people occupying this space

Xoflipxo

« Reply #912 on: July 30, 2020, 09:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bitch, u better not be frontin on my steeze

Not at all G I appreciate you coming out and posting some shit and not hiding and staying private, I deff respect the time period in which you were able to perform some of those tricks because I probably wasn’t even skating back then and if you’d have caught me 7 or 8 years ago I would have been shitting bricks or even jealous of that video, but I’ve progressed stupid far in skating way further than I’d ever expect (especially style wise) and I’m fully confident saying I don’t think there’s many skateboarders on the entirety of this website that skate on par with me (Regular poster wise not sure of admins) (also I mean current day posters not people that posted years ago ofF and on)

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #913 on: July 30, 2020, 09:08:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sure okay then let’s base it off anything that I am involved in actively.. let’s pile up my skills/talents/hobbies/professions  and measure my prowess in them, and vice versa... let’s get started ALSO to submit a skill you must have video evidence.

I guarantee I come out more impressive on paper, especially than the people occupying this space

On paper or on video?

Some of us have NDAs so it’s not quite worth filming ourselves at work to compare myself worth with a 23 year old bar back who brags about the sales he rung up.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #914 on: July 30, 2020, 11:39:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

On paper or on video?

Some of us have NDAs so it’s not quite worth filming ourselves at work to compare myself worth with a 23 year old bar back who brags about the sales he rung up.

NDA? And on paper meaning in totality dumb ass obviously my videos are better than all of yalls

thot juice

• Rep: -54
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2020, 12:22:52 AM »
 [/quote] think a freestyle no autotune shit rap war is in order to settle this.
[/quote]

no cap:

chayote ugly cant fight the moonlight
bitch i go hard like hibiscus lime juneshine 
i drank white claw wit a straw in da noontide
i got more barz den bukowski in barfly
blah blah
soma is jokes
somehow he was tryn too hard to be like them like the strokes

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 10:15:19 AM by thot juice »

Xoflipxo

« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2020, 12:27:53 AM »
think a freestyle no autotune shit rap war is in order to settle this.
[/quote]

no cap:

chayote ugly cant fight the moonlight
bitch i go hard like hibiscus lime juneshine 
i drank white claw wit a straw in da noontide
i got more barz den bukowski in barfly
blah blah
soma is jokes
somehow he was tryn too hard to be like them like the strokes
[/quote]

I tried to find your flow on that but your syllables were not by any means symmetrical ... But I did try... U used bukowski so I'm assuming you are mid 30s but still got attempt

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2020, 01:25:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dunno bout ur bro and all that but rootin for u in flip vs ed for sure
[close]

If I had the same clout as J I would have been boycotted and arrested years and years ago
[close]

No one can boycott you because you aren’t a business.  What are they supposed to boycott someone cleaning up their empty drinks at the bar?
Well since he said boycotted AND arrested, sounds like a child porn business...
Create must be stoked their team rider is repping them and admitting on SLAP how he's done stuff to girls that could get him arrested

Xoflipxo

« Reply #918 on: July 31, 2020, 01:25:51 AM »
Its been an hour man where are niggas at? Do I see a white flag in the distance?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #919 on: July 31, 2020, 01:26:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dunno bout ur bro and all that but rootin for u in flip vs ed for sure
[close]

If I had the same clout as J I would have been boycotted and arrested years and years ago
[close]

No one can boycott you because you aren’t a business.  What are they supposed to boycott someone cleaning up their empty drinks at the bar?
[close]
Well since he said boycotted AND arrested, sounds like a child porn business...
Create must be stoked their team rider is repping them and admitting on SLAP how he's done stuff to girls that could get him arrested

Wrong.... Baby porn

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #920 on: July 31, 2020, 01:40:07 AM »
what's with your normal way of typing on the last posts ?
No n-word, no frfr, no fw, no jibberish

what happened ? you realized your shtick makes you look really stupid ?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #921 on: July 31, 2020, 02:13:39 AM »

My schtick is longer than your forearm

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #922 on: July 31, 2020, 04:53:05 AM »
oh cool
you're back at being stupid and bragging about stuff
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 07:06:14 AM by BALARGUE »

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #923 on: July 31, 2020, 06:53:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My schtick is longer than your forearm

Your schtick was maybe cool for a couple months in 2015, My forearm is at the very least 25 years old

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #924 on: July 31, 2020, 11:13:26 AM »
Its been an hour man where are niggas at? Do I see a white flag in the distance?

You can go now, Ruben.  Go enjoy your friend's b-day today.

We would love for you to come back next month and give us an update on how things are going for the Manateam.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Yu Dum

« Reply #925 on: July 31, 2020, 12:00:03 PM »
I know Zay who skates for Create pretty well and I'm sure he'd be hella bummed to see how much of a fucking idiot you are.
Come to Memphis acting like this. We'll show you how the dirty south handles shit.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #926 on: July 31, 2020, 12:17:54 PM »
I know Zay who skates for Create pretty well and I'm sure he'd be hella bummed to see how much of a fucking idiot you are.
Come to Memphis acting like this. We'll show you how the dirty south handles shit.

Round these parts, he’s known as the Cowardly Lion.   No disrespect

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #927 on: July 31, 2020, 12:30:53 PM »
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

I don't know much about this, but why are people criticizing Chris Martinez? It sounds like he's helping people out, letting them stay at his house (or Jordin's?) etc. If he helped xoflipxo out then that's positive, right?

What doesn't make sense to me is why the original CREATE crew seems to have split off. xoflipxo, does that have anything to do with Chris Martinez role? I remember seeing an instagram story about Chris on one of the old CREATE people's page. He posted something where he was frustrated with Chris, saying he was manipulative or something. xoflipxo, i'm genuinely curious about what happened - I know you prefer to talk in the DMs about this, but is there anything you could offer publicly about it? Maybe not all the details but something to help those of us who have been following the group over the years?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #928 on: July 31, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
Create Skateboards of Instagram confirmed
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thebacker

« Reply #929 on: July 31, 2020, 01:02:04 PM »