Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84487 times)

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -40
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #990 on: December 06, 2020, 10:31:53 PM »
He flew too close to the sun (Edlawndale) and got burned.

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #991 on: December 07, 2020, 05:18:38 AM »
The Dangers Of Skate Rape: What you need to know.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #992 on: December 07, 2020, 05:29:35 AM »
U can't unrape some one
U can only punish them r accept it.

I raped a couple times me and her together it USDA be like that .shit auto corrected

So u gotta shoot em up or do nuttin ya do nuttin

Wat

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #993 on: December 07, 2020, 05:44:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it doesn't change the fact that you essentially just weaponized the precarity of capitalism against some young black guy in SF after repeatedly egging him on.
[close]

..."Black"...?
[close]

The pic I saw of him I thought he looked mixed but I could be totally wrong or confusing him with another of the create guys. My bad if that's not the case.
who cares what color this fucker is. He’s a rape defender. Were you trying to give this guy a pass just because he’s a poc?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #994 on: December 11, 2020, 09:21:13 PM »
Sasha, the homophobic slur is unnecessary.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #995 on: December 11, 2020, 11:32:32 PM »
Sasha, the homophobic slur is unnecessary.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #996 on: December 12, 2020, 04:21:45 AM »
list of places it’s cool to be a child rapist

1. not sf

Mongoloid

« Reply #997 on: December 12, 2020, 04:29:53 AM »
U can't unrape some one
U can only punish them r accept it.

I raped a couple times me and her together it USDA be like that .shit auto corrected

So u gotta shoot em up or do nuttin ya do nuttin

Aren’t you a wanted man by the authorities?

Stay in hiding brother.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #998 on: December 12, 2020, 09:20:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know I'm going to get piled on for saying this, but if that xoflip guy lost his job because of Slap that's pretty lame. He said some (admittedly unconscionably bad) things online and now he's jobless in the middle of a global pandemic in the most expensive city in America. At the same time that other kid who probably assaulted people and his dad are insulated by their wealth.

You can say "well there are consequences for your actions!" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you essentially just weaponized the precarity of capitalism against some young black guy in SF after repeatedly egging him on. A lot of people want to talk big about the ills of policing but then turn around and replicate the same bloodthirsty drive for punitive justice.
[close]

I would agree that it's super fucked of Create to scapegoat xoflip for cramping their PMA style on SLAP as a way of sidestepping the serious allegations against Jordin. Jordin is really the one who ought to be held accountable. Jordin's actions/silence far outweigh any kind of verbal diarrhea, however malicious.

That being said, why should xo or anyone else who publicly threatens others with/brags about/downplays rape also be financially insulated by Create? Anyone working at a "normal shop" (the kind without wealthy father-figure investors, ones that have actual bottom lines) who pulled that shit would be fired, regardless of their race or employment prospects. I don't see how anyone can reasonably assume security in their employment when they're online, not anonymous, publicly baiting people into meeting in person to fight and get raped, saying (and defending) all kinds of heinous despicable shit.... not everyone who bears witness to that is just gonna let it slide.

Jordin's a rich guy, maybe he'll throw xo a bone for defending his honor. You know, like a rape-apologist severance package? There are so many honest hard-working people getting fucked by the economy right now, how many of them have been priced out of gentrified neighborhoods in SF and had to pack up and leave?? I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for Ruben, but I will say on a more general note I wish him well in the future and hope he can grow to be a better person.
[close]

Hey man, I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired by Create. Having someone bring that negative attention on your company makes it a no brainer. I'm saying that people in this thread knew that he would be fired if Create found out what he was saying and acted to make that happen by identifying him (it was incredibly stupid to use his rap name as his handle but whatever) and then reaching out to them. Go back and look at everything EdLawndale claimed to do in this thread. 

Do I think what that guy said was reprehensible? Absolutely. But rushing to get him fired in a country with a meager social safety net during a major recession is a heavy response.
[close]

Really sticking up for someone that defended and promoted rape? I don’t care if dude becomes another junkie smoking fent 30s in the Tenderloin, let alone lose his job at a skateshop.
[close]

I think what the guy said was unambiguously terrible.

That being said, it's out of order to have compassion in one situation (thinking that trivializing rape is bad) and none in another (deciding that anyone who trivializes rape is worthy of any punishment regardless of severity). I don't think the guy is actually going to end up a junkie or whatever, but lets be honest about what happened here. Nobody tried to seriously engage with him, they egged him on and then tattled.

Compassion isn't about only caring for people you think are good, it's also about caring for pieces of shit you don't like. That's the difference between retributive justice and restorative justice.

His buddy Jordin on the other hand is a different story. Unfortunately a lot of the accusations against him have gotten taken down (I imagine his rich dad probably had something to do with that), but from what I can tell it seems like he is guilty of some really serious stuff.
[close]

That's definitely not true @lovermangenius . A few of us actually tried to talk to him. However, if you make rape jokes and threaten to rape people -  then you're rolling the dice. That's just how it is and SLAP didn't create consequences.
[close]

I looked back at the thread and you're right, I apologize. I know I'm probably going overboard about this, I've just seen the toll unemployment has taken on a lot of people I know this year. There are very few people I would wish it on at this moment in history.
Rape tends to have a way bigger toll on a person than losing a part time gig at skate shop. So yea you can shut the fuck up now

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #999 on: December 12, 2020, 02:58:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know I'm going to get piled on for saying this, but if that xoflip guy lost his job because of Slap that's pretty lame. He said some (admittedly unconscionably bad) things online and now he's jobless in the middle of a global pandemic in the most expensive city in America. At the same time that other kid who probably assaulted people and his dad are insulated by their wealth.

You can say "well there are consequences for your actions!" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you essentially just weaponized the precarity of capitalism against some young black guy in SF after repeatedly egging him on. A lot of people want to talk big about the ills of policing but then turn around and replicate the same bloodthirsty drive for punitive justice.
[close]

I would agree that it's super fucked of Create to scapegoat xoflip for cramping their PMA style on SLAP as a way of sidestepping the serious allegations against Jordin. Jordin is really the one who ought to be held accountable. Jordin's actions/silence far outweigh any kind of verbal diarrhea, however malicious.

That being said, why should xo or anyone else who publicly threatens others with/brags about/downplays rape also be financially insulated by Create? Anyone working at a "normal shop" (the kind without wealthy father-figure investors, ones that have actual bottom lines) who pulled that shit would be fired, regardless of their race or employment prospects. I don't see how anyone can reasonably assume security in their employment when they're online, not anonymous, publicly baiting people into meeting in person to fight and get raped, saying (and defending) all kinds of heinous despicable shit.... not everyone who bears witness to that is just gonna let it slide.

Jordin's a rich guy, maybe he'll throw xo a bone for defending his honor. You know, like a rape-apologist severance package? There are so many honest hard-working people getting fucked by the economy right now, how many of them have been priced out of gentrified neighborhoods in SF and had to pack up and leave?? I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for Ruben, but I will say on a more general note I wish him well in the future and hope he can grow to be a better person.
[close]

Hey man, I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired by Create. Having someone bring that negative attention on your company makes it a no brainer. I'm saying that people in this thread knew that he would be fired if Create found out what he was saying and acted to make that happen by identifying him (it was incredibly stupid to use his rap name as his handle but whatever) and then reaching out to them. Go back and look at everything EdLawndale claimed to do in this thread. 

Do I think what that guy said was reprehensible? Absolutely. But rushing to get him fired in a country with a meager social safety net during a major recession is a heavy response.
[close]

Really sticking up for someone that defended and promoted rape? I don’t care if dude becomes another junkie smoking fent 30s in the Tenderloin, let alone lose his job at a skateshop.
[close]

I think what the guy said was unambiguously terrible.

That being said, it's out of order to have compassion in one situation (thinking that trivializing rape is bad) and none in another (deciding that anyone who trivializes rape is worthy of any punishment regardless of severity). I don't think the guy is actually going to end up a junkie or whatever, but lets be honest about what happened here. Nobody tried to seriously engage with him, they egged him on and then tattled.

Compassion isn't about only caring for people you think are good, it's also about caring for pieces of shit you don't like. That's the difference between retributive justice and restorative justice.

His buddy Jordin on the other hand is a different story. Unfortunately a lot of the accusations against him have gotten taken down (I imagine his rich dad probably had something to do with that), but from what I can tell it seems like he is guilty of some really serious stuff.
[close]

That's definitely not true @lovermangenius . A few of us actually tried to talk to him. However, if you make rape jokes and threaten to rape people -  then you're rolling the dice. That's just how it is and SLAP didn't create consequences.
[close]

I looked back at the thread and you're right, I apologize. I know I'm probably going overboard about this, I've just seen the toll unemployment has taken on a lot of people I know this year. There are very few people I would wish it on at this moment in history.
[close]
Rape tends to have a way bigger toll on a person than losing a part time gig at skate shop. So yea you can shut the fuck up now

Look I admit I went overboard defending him, but for the record the person in question was not the one accused of assaulting anyone.

The point I was trying to make was that the only person actually facing consequences for his actions was some dumbass kid who said some really awful stuff while trying to be a tough guy online, while the one actually accused of sexually assaulting people had his video featured on Thrasher. Wealth insulates people from consequences and it is frustrating. Create is most likely going to use that Ruben guy as a scapegoat and continue to shirk responsibility for the much heavier shit that they actually did. I apologize if it seemed like I was making any other point than that.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #1000 on: December 12, 2020, 03:14:02 PM »

Look I admit I went overboard defending him, but for the record the person in question was not the one accused of assaulting anyone.

The point I was trying to make was that the only person actually facing consequences for his actions was some dumbass kid who said some really awful stuff while trying to be a tough guy online, while the one actually accused of sexually assaulting people had his video featured on Thrasher. Wealth insulates people from consequences and it is frustrating. Create is most likely going to use that Ruben guy as a scapegoat and continue to shirk responsibility for the much heavier shit that they actually did. I apologize if it seemed like I was making any other point than that.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1001 on: December 12, 2020, 04:31:53 PM »
@lovermangenius if you really want to make a bigger impact, I can send you the contact info for the folks in charge of Create's authorized retailers, building management company and associated charitable organization and you can email them and voice your displeasure at their ties too.  I did all the footwork so I imagine it would take about an hour of your time.

Panettone

« Reply #1002 on: December 12, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »
@lovermangenius if you really want to make a bigger impact, I can send you the contact info for the folks in charge of Create's authorized retailers, building management company and associated charitable organization and you can email them and voice your displeasure at their ties too.  I did all the footwork so I imagine it would take about an hour of your time.

So noble

SashaMiranov

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1003 on: December 12, 2020, 10:40:38 PM »
Did you guys miss how much money he made as a bar back?   He was just working as a hobby

Yeah.... you must be a complete person if you believe Ruben really made $200,000 as a bartender. This is the same dude that was living in his moms bummy ass house in New Jersey and was basically homeless in SF besides staying with the child rapist Jordin

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
« Reply #1004 on: December 13, 2020, 01:32:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Did you guys miss how much money he made as a bar back?   He was just working as a hobby
[close]

Yeah.... you must be a complete person if you believe Ruben really made $200,000 as a bartender. This is the same dude that was living in his moms bummy ass house in New Jersey and was basically homeless in SF besides staying with the child rapist Jordin

Whoosh

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1005 on: December 13, 2020, 03:25:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s hard to be on your side when you’re constantly using no-no words.   Check any of the preceding pages where we smack Ruben Chicas around like a pi񡴡 full of litter-battered cat shit (not a racial joke).

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
« Reply #1006 on: March 30, 2021, 10:48:51 PM »
I’m good I done retired to the poon man 😂 when all else fails lay up in the bitch crib and Mix her guts like gumbo🙈😳 but yeah It’s fasho Unfortunate what happened that’s what happens when a real Nigga pipe up... niggas get scared 😂 just like getting let go... shit took a minute cuz they was petrified to say anything 😂😂😂😂 but it’s funny cuz everyone was laughing while I was commenting. Like I said I’m straight nigga was suited up on boards for three years off being a funny nigga with a few barely successful songs and I made a shit ton of awesome memories that I will always look back on, including the ending of this chapter in my life. Ultimately none of y’all ever showed up to confront me when I know multiple of you at least stay in California, if not in the Bay Area. Hell, you haven’t even gone to see Jordin! He stay out and about he way less threatening than me and y’all still won’t go get him even tho he did so much wrong right lol 😂 like G congrats you got me fired from a job that I did not take one cent from and was operating out of courtesy and respect for my dudes that gave me boards to ride and place to stay. Like G I’m damn near glad to be out of that situation I was never going to be no arurelian girard or Chris Jolson or whatever nigga I was hyped to just be a part of the shit😂 so Yeah it’s really no skin off my back and Niggas obviously done patched shit up so it’s not really any harm done. Will I be going back to fw niggas? No prolly not ima prolly stay wit the bitch that’s more my forte, but shit the shit was fun. So Niggas can talk that yadda yadda but at the end of the day I’m still Solid And fasho more a unique, talented, loyal, uninhibited ass nigga than anyone here in these comments, and I Can put That On wax,,, finally I got to say y’all nigggas really regular for trying to Do what y’all doing to my nigga, and I’m not even talking about just the people in this server. Y’all be so jealous of my nigga bro everywhere we used to go nigggas use to look at bro like alien. Niggas stay mad at him and idek why... like even with this “rape” shit... the nigga didn’t rape shit. A Bitch came out and said her interaction with him was not what she expected. That it was consensual, but she probably didn’t like the fact that he was trying to fuck like a Mack instead of make love, and the bitch couldn’t fuck right so she prolly got left. On top of the fact she was ugly as shit and idek what my nigga was thinking.... like bro One of y’all should fr try to talk to that man. The dude is a good dude. There are influences in his as well as a lot of other young kids that have people do such behavior as one nightingale thots, flexing money or success, etc. just because my Nigga wanted to fuck a lot of a bitches I don’t think that make my nigga a bad guy. Plus the nigga done had a girl over a whole year who done worked with him thru all this lame ass allegation shit. Y’all need to reach out and talk to them. Treat my nigga like a person. And don’t trip on what y’all did to me because i was going to depart eventually either way. And if niggas want me to go live and chop it up and really talk about some facts in front of audience recorded or whatever just let me know Nigga cuz it’s plenty of shit I can bring to light. P.s of course I was capping about certain Money situations but I got pay stubs Too Niggas can add up all 138 stubs from 16-19 spanning 4 bars and restaurants located in Atlantic City nj where also For niggas information I left my mom crib at 15 and have not been back in 9 years until two months ago as a transitional visit as I moved to One of My thots cribs In Up north. If niggas want I can even get my mom on My Live and she can let Niggas know How I really am And how I really Still talk about any crazy ass Topic dat I want Shit ion even hold back Infront Moms lol... but yeah hope this message find y’all all well G

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1007 on: March 30, 2021, 10:51:23 PM »
Hang on, let me get my reading glasses

Hotpocket

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1008 on: March 30, 2021, 11:02:19 PM »
Wtf☝🏽

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1009 on: March 30, 2021, 11:12:05 PM »
That could never be me.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1010 on: March 30, 2021, 11:22:12 PM »
If that isn’t speech to text then I’m very concerned.   You could break AI by trying to have them understand and replicate that drivel

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1011 on: March 31, 2021, 01:19:41 AM »
Like I said I’m straight nigga was suited up on boards for three years off being a funny nigga with a few barely successful songs and I made a shit ton of awesome memories that I will always look back on, including the ending of this chapter in my life.

Sounds like it has been rough for you lately.

Like G I’m damn near glad to be out of that situation I was never going to be no arurelian girard or Chris Jolson or whatever

You're welcome.

And don’t trip on what y’all did to me because i was going to depart eventually either way. And if niggas want me to go live and chop it up and really talk about some facts in front of audience recorded or whatever just let me know Nigga cuz it’s plenty of shit I can bring to light.

Unnecessary.

P.s of course I was capping about certain Money situations

We know.

gri

• Rep: 18
  • papauueueppe
« Reply #1012 on: March 31, 2021, 01:44:54 AM »
arurelian girard or Chris Jolson
shout out birds

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1013 on: March 31, 2021, 01:55:42 AM »
Damn all I can say is this has been the most satisfying conclusion to a dumpster fire thread that I’ve seen.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
« Reply #1014 on: March 31, 2021, 02:12:04 AM »
Wait one more thing... none of y’all will ever be as good at skateboarding as me hahahahahahhahahahahaha Even if I was crack head Bum for the rest of my life y’all still too old to learn how to backside tail slide hahahahahahahahahahahah at least I can still tre flip going over 5 mph ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #1015 on: March 31, 2021, 02:30:36 AM »
Wait one more thing... none of y’all will ever be as good at skateboarding as me hahahahahahhahahahahaha Even if I was crack head Bum for the rest of my life y’all still too old to learn how to backside tail slide hahahahahahahahahahahah at least I can still tre flip going over 5 mph ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lol he may have a case here.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

jaysouthbay

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1016 on: March 31, 2021, 06:17:29 AM »
xo you shouldve just chilled and not responded.. you would not have lost your job if you didnt let your pride get the better of you. all that rah rah im untouchable shit .. i totally get it cus being good on a skateboard makes you feel epic and itll do numbers on your ego and you got that young energy blah blah.. but man just be aware like, 2020-21 is the cancel era and guess what u just got cancelled out your fkin job. and you did that shit TO YOURSELF. actually even worse its like Create threw u under the bus to save face cus the allegations werent even against you. and now every time i think of Create i think of part time bartender retail cashier rapists looking for fights. no amount of skill on a board will eclipse that

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #1017 on: March 31, 2021, 07:25:03 AM »
I’m good I done retired to the poon man 😂 when all else fails lay up in the bitch crib and Mix her guts like gumbo🙈😳 but yeah It’s fasho Unfortunate what happened that’s what happens when a real Nigga pipe up... niggas get scared 😂 just like getting let go... shit took a minute cuz they was petrified to say anything 😂😂😂😂 but it’s funny cuz everyone was laughing while I was commenting. Like I said I’m straight nigga was suited up on boards for three years off being a funny nigga with a few barely successful songs and I made a shit ton of awesome memories that I will always look back on, including the ending of this chapter in my life. Ultimately none of y’all ever showed up to confront me when I know multiple of you at least stay in California, if not in the Bay Area. Hell, you haven’t even gone to see Jordin! He stay out and about he way less threatening than me and y’all still won’t go get him even tho he did so much wrong right lol 😂 like G congrats you got me fired from a job that I did not take one cent from and was operating out of courtesy and respect for my dudes that gave me boards to ride and place to stay. Like G I’m damn near glad to be out of that situation I was never going to be no arurelian girard or Chris Jolson or whatever nigga I was hyped to just be a part of the shit😂 so Yeah it’s really no skin off my back and Niggas obviously done patched shit up so it’s not really any harm done. Will I be going back to fw niggas? No prolly not ima prolly stay wit the bitch that’s more my forte, but shit the shit was fun. So Niggas can talk that yadda yadda but at the end of the day I’m still Solid And fasho more a unique, talented, loyal, uninhibited ass nigga than anyone here in these comments, and I Can put That On wax,,, finally I got to say y’all nigggas really regular for trying to Do what y’all doing to my nigga, and I’m not even talking about just the people in this server. Y’all be so jealous of my nigga bro everywhere we used to go nigggas use to look at bro like alien. Niggas stay mad at him and idek why... like even with this “rape” shit... the nigga didn’t rape shit. A Bitch came out and said her interaction with him was not what she expected. That it was consensual, but she probably didn’t like the fact that he was trying to fuck like a Mack instead of make love, and the bitch couldn’t fuck right so she prolly got left. On top of the fact she was ugly as shit and idek what my nigga was thinking.... like bro One of y’all should fr try to talk to that man. The dude is a good dude. There are influences in his as well as a lot of other young kids that have people do such behavior as one nightingale thots, flexing money or success, etc. just because my Nigga wanted to fuck a lot of a bitches I don’t think that make my nigga a bad guy. Plus the nigga done had a girl over a whole year who done worked with him thru all this lame ass allegation shit. Y’all need to reach out and talk to them. Treat my nigga like a person. And don’t trip on what y’all did to me because i was going to depart eventually either way. And if niggas want me to go live and chop it up and really talk about some facts in front of audience recorded or whatever just let me know Nigga cuz it’s plenty of shit I can bring to light. P.s of course I was capping about certain Money situations but I got pay stubs Too Niggas can add up all 138 stubs from 16-19 spanning 4 bars and restaurants located in Atlantic City nj where also For niggas information I left my mom crib at 15 and have not been back in 9 years until two months ago as a transitional visit as I moved to One of My thots cribs In Up north. If niggas want I can even get my mom on My Live and she can let Niggas know How I really am And how I really Still talk about any crazy ass Topic dat I want Shit ion even hold back Infront Moms lol... but yeah hope this message find y’all all well G

yeah

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #1018 on: March 31, 2021, 07:26:10 AM »
So what happened XO, you got fired? You think they threw you under the bus to protect Jordin? Any regrets about what you said or how you acted, or did you at least learn anything?

Would it be in bad taste to photoshop Chris Joslin in blackface and call him Chris Jolson?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook