Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84459 times)

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

nickpaolucci

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #1022 on: March 31, 2021, 09:01:35 AM »
Wait one more thing... none of y’all will ever be as good at skateboarding as me hahahahahahhahahahahaha Even if I was crack head Bum for the rest of my life y’all still too old to learn how to backside tail slide hahahahahahahahahahahah at least I can still tre flip going over 5 mph ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You mad (in cam’ron voice)

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #1023 on: March 31, 2021, 09:53:01 AM »
joke’s on you i can’t tre flip at all

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #1024 on: March 31, 2021, 09:59:41 AM »
Ruben, if we wanted anymore lip from you we'd just get it of EdLawndale's zipper.

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1025 on: March 31, 2021, 10:15:27 AM »
and now every time i think of Create i think of part time bartender retail cashier rapists looking for fights. no amount of skill on a board will eclipse that

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #1026 on: March 31, 2021, 11:41:16 AM »
I’m good I done retired to the poon man 😂 when all else fails lay up in the bitch crib and Mix her guts like gumbo🙈😳 but yeah It’s fasho Unfortunate what happened that’s what happens when a real Nigga pipe up... niggas get scared 😂 just like getting let go... shit took a minute cuz they was petrified to say anything 😂😂😂😂 but it’s funny cuz everyone was laughing while I was commenting. Like I said I’m straight nigga was suited up on boards for three years off being a funny nigga with a few barely successful songs and I made a shit ton of awesome memories that I will always look back on, including the ending of this chapter in my life. Ultimately none of y’all ever showed up to confront me when I know multiple of you at least stay in California, if not in the Bay Area. Hell, you haven’t even gone to see Jordin! He stay out and about he way less threatening than me and y’all still won’t go get him even tho he did so much wrong right lol 😂 like G congrats you got me fired from a job that I did not take one cent from and was operating out of courtesy and respect for my dudes that gave me boards to ride and place to stay. Like G I’m damn near glad to be out of that situation I was never going to be no arurelian girard or Chris Jolson or whatever nigga I was hyped to just be a part of the shit😂 so Yeah it’s really no skin off my back and Niggas obviously done patched shit up so it’s not really any harm done. Will I be going back to fw niggas? No prolly not ima prolly stay wit the bitch that’s more my forte, but shit the shit was fun. So Niggas can talk that yadda yadda but at the end of the day I’m still Solid And fasho more a unique, talented, loyal, uninhibited ass nigga than anyone here in these comments, and I Can put That On wax,,, finally I got to say y’all nigggas really regular for trying to Do what y’all doing to my nigga, and I’m not even talking about just the people in this server. Y’all be so jealous of my nigga bro everywhere we used to go nigggas use to look at bro like alien. Niggas stay mad at him and idek why... like even with this “rape” shit... the nigga didn’t rape shit. A Bitch came out and said her interaction with him was not what she expected. That it was consensual, but she probably didn’t like the fact that he was trying to fuck like a Mack instead of make love, and the bitch couldn’t fuck right so she prolly got left. On top of the fact she was ugly as shit and idek what my nigga was thinking.... like bro One of y’all should fr try to talk to that man. The dude is a good dude. There are influences in his as well as a lot of other young kids that have people do such behavior as one nightingale thots, flexing money or success, etc. just because my Nigga wanted to fuck a lot of a bitches I don’t think that make my nigga a bad guy. Plus the nigga done had a girl over a whole year who done worked with him thru all this lame ass allegation shit. Y’all need to reach out and talk to them. Treat my nigga like a person. And don’t trip on what y’all did to me because i was going to depart eventually either way. And if niggas want me to go live and chop it up and really talk about some facts in front of audience recorded or whatever just let me know Nigga cuz it’s plenty of shit I can bring to light. P.s of course I was capping about certain Money situations but I got pay stubs Too Niggas can add up all 138 stubs from 16-19 spanning 4 bars and restaurants located in Atlantic City nj where also For niggas information I left my mom crib at 15 and have not been back in 9 years until two months ago as a transitional visit as I moved to One of My thots cribs In Up north. If niggas want I can even get my mom on My Live and she can let Niggas know How I really am And how I really Still talk about any crazy ass Topic dat I want Shit ion even hold back Infront Moms lol... but yeah hope this message find y’all all well G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #1027 on: March 31, 2021, 11:46:13 AM »

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1028 on: March 31, 2021, 02:15:59 PM »
Yeah, I'm really interested in getting the mother on the line here to wipe the slate clean. Hope you and all y'all all well as well man.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #1029 on: March 31, 2021, 02:43:57 PM »

breezy_again

• Rep: 41
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #1030 on: July 22, 2023, 06:01:03 PM »
I no longer care, Ruben. You're a manipulator.

This is an act right now. These are crocodile tears so Save Duh Sob Story.

You know you and most of your Manateam have been terrible people for the last 5 or 6 years, leaving behind a trail of victims.

You're figuring out now it's all about to bite you in the behinds, because you've all been sloppy in your desperate quest for the fame that would give you enough money and power to continue your lives of debauchery without needing to care about the people who suffer, for the feelings you hurt, the lives you affect, without having to answer to anyone.

And you finally encountered someone that is going to hold you responsible. Someone you can't find, you can't beat up, you can't scare, you can't drone on and on to endlessly about "swag" and "drip" and "frfr".

Let me tell you, poring over your social media accts these past 5 days was excruciating. I honestly feel a little dumber after experiencing that. And poring over Chris' was a slog. Sure, I found shit on him too...but that fake good guy, liberal act that he puts on for his fb friends was a complete borefest. Jordin is the only one out of the 3 of you who kept a relatively low profile (at least he didn't delete the accusations of rape on his IG) but I looked back far enough to get dirt on him too.

You're changing your tune now in a last ditch effort to try to get me to stop.

But I won't stop.

You are one of the most manipulative people I've ever met....and I've never even met you.

Your crew is corny. Your company is corny. And if you were just corny, I'd treat you like Famous Stars And Straps and just snicker when I saw or heard about you and go about my day.

But you're creeps. And the guy running the show, Chris, is a hypocrite. You lizards in the crew all may act like you're tough as leather but Chris Martinez pulls the strings to try make it look like he's some victim, like he's trying to do good for the community so he can reel little kids in. It's a sham. You guys are poison. It's like when Camel Cigarettes used to have cartoon ads with Joe Camel to start kids early.

CREATE A Better World? Give me a fucking break.

So you guys are done with that shit, pal.

And when this all goes down, try to keep a level head. Don't go hurting yourself or doing anything more stupid. You had this coming but you can turn your life around. You're only 23. You don't have any face tattoos. You have a lot more years left on this earth, so make a good impact. Get your GED. Listen to A Tribe Callesld Quest instead of Big Li'l Whatever. Find God. Find anyone who's a better father figure than that scumbag Chris who wants to act like everybody's daddy but would rather spend all day tweeting about Donald Trump and mushrooms than be a father to his kid and give him guidance.

Pull it together, Ruben.
this is my favorite EdLawndale moment

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #1031 on: July 31, 2023, 01:45:19 PM »
I keep seeing Chase Webb in my city… the first thing I heard of him was that he was gonna be coming to a girls leaving party that I had just met… ( he didn’t come ) but she did tell me a few stories about how guy skaters were conversing with her, fucking wack.. anyway, he seems to have been shunned by any other traveling pro’s in the city, even ones I know he used to be friends with… he straight up lurking around. Last time I saw him was like 6 days ago, I was letting myself into my apartment and I caught eyes with a skater I know said ‘waddup’ and chase gave a big friendly ‘HEY MAN’ :/ nice but… idk the first time I met this guy I didn’t like him. I was in a flat occupied by a few US pros / ams about 6 years ago, and chase popped over one morning. As I entered my loud asf living room he was imatating some shit about ‘smashing cheeks’ going way over the top.. was barely 10am. Really wasn’t my vibe

Saw Chase Webb at a Savers a few months ago. Looked pretty fried to be honest. He could have had a promising career if he wasn't such a weirdo

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #1032 on: July 31, 2023, 01:59:44 PM »
Stop calling it rape culture. It's not culture. Culture are the rich arts and traditions of different that are mean to be celebrated. You wouldn't call a piece of shit serial rapist a cultured man would you?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #1033 on: July 31, 2023, 02:15:45 PM »
Stop calling it rape culture. It's not culture. Culture are the rich arts and traditions of different that are mean to be celebrated. You wouldn't call a piece of shit serial rapist a cultured man would you?

It’s almost like you’re an idiot with no concept that a word can have multiple meanings. 

In this instance, it refers to “the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization” (like in corporate culture) that made it acceptable for many people to behave in a way where rape or sexual assault was tacitly condoned or swept under the rug bc they didn’t care or had a “take what you want” attitude towards everything.

The night listener

« Reply #1034 on: July 31, 2023, 04:49:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s almost like you’re an idiot with no concept that a word can have multiple meanings. 

In this instance, it refers to “the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization” (like in corporate culture) that made it acceptable for many people to behave in a way where rape or sexual assault was tacitly condoned or swept under the rug bc they didn’t care or had a “take what you want” attitude towards everything.

"It's almost like" okay but no. I don't care how many trendy phrases you use that's just not what culture is. And somehow you've taken my comment to mean that I don't think it's a problem. I know it it's a problem I'm just saying there should be a more appropriate word used. So take your condescending bullshit out of here.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #1035 on: July 31, 2023, 04:57:11 PM »
I spent the last few hours reading this entire thread.

I need a beer

The night listener

« Reply #1036 on: July 31, 2023, 05:01:44 PM »
I spent the last few hours reading this entire thread.

I need a beer

What are you having today? They have a special here for Hamm's
Beer $4.49 a sixer no lie. Needless to say I'm going to town.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1037 on: July 31, 2023, 05:02:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

"It's almost like" okay but no. I don't care how many trendy phrases you use that's just not what culture is. And somehow you've taken my comment to mean that I don't think it's a problem. I know it it's a problem I'm just saying there should be a more appropriate word used. So take your condescending bullshit out of here.

Sorry, just using a dictionary definition of culture there to show culture is an appropriate way to refer to a scene’s allowing rape/SA to be okay

The night listener

« Reply #1038 on: July 31, 2023, 05:05:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sorry, just using a dictionary definition of culture there to show culture is an appropriate way to refer to a scene’s allowing rape/SA to be okay

I could very likely be wrong of course I'm just saying there wasn't a need to insult me so quick. I just kind of think it's a fucked up problem and culture is usually a pretty cool thing to appreciate.

I'd much rather call it a plague or something disgusting like that

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1039 on: July 31, 2023, 07:52:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I could very likely be wrong of course I'm just saying there wasn't a need to insult me so quick. I just kind of think it's a fucked up problem and culture is usually a pretty cool thing to appreciate.

Nobody needs to get their sensitivities or definitions trampled here, I think I have a workable compromise.
We’ll just rename the thread “SF Skate Rape Set of Shared Attitudes, Values, Goals, and Practices That Characterizes an Institution or Organization,” provided the Mods approve and our esteemed fellow bloard user, @el oyente de la noche gives his blessing.  ::)
Be better, ding-dong.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Pony_Slaystation

« Reply #1040 on: July 31, 2023, 08:06:29 PM »
The irony here is that it’s coming from a username called “The Night Listener”

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1041 on: July 31, 2023, 08:18:10 PM »
The irony here is that it’s coming from a username called “The Night Listener Ignorer”
Right?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

The night listener

« Reply #1042 on: July 31, 2023, 08:21:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Nobody needs to get their sensitivities or definitions trampled here, I think I have a workable compromise.
We’ll just rename the thread “SF Skate Rape Set of Shared Attitudes, Values, Goals, and Practices That Characterizes an Institution or Organization,” provided the Mods approve and our esteemed fellow bloard user, @el oyente de la noche gives his blessing.  ::)
Be better, ding-dong.

I do wanna be better that's the point of discussion and I did say I could be wrong

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1043 on: July 31, 2023, 08:41:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Be better, ding-dong.
[close]

I do wanna be better that's the point of discussion and I did say I could be wrong
Fair enough.
Let’s start here: you stop disassembling important topics of discussion over semantic issues you have with the thread title & I’ll try my best to not be a smug jerk to strangers online.
I’m not making any promises, and I’d advise you against holding your breath waiting for substantial change from me (it’s my nature, after all,) but together, we can make a better world bloard(s).

The night listener

« Reply #1044 on: July 31, 2023, 09:23:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Be better, ding-dong.
[close]

[close]
Fair enough.
Let’s start here: you stop disassembling important topics of discussion over semantic issues you have with the thread title & I’ll try my best to not be a smug jerk to strangers online.
I’m not making any promises, and I’d advise you against holding your breath waiting for substantial change from me (it’s my nature, after all,) but together, we can make a better world bloard(s).

If you try your best I'll try my best but also will not make any promises for someone who won't either.

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 104
« Reply #1045 on: July 31, 2023, 11:21:30 PM »
Couples counseling up in here.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1046 on: August 01, 2023, 09:44:15 AM »
Arguing about definitions on a thread that could be beneficial for the women skaters in sf to not cross paths with certain skaters cmon.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1047 on: August 01, 2023, 10:07:17 AM »
Arguing about definitions on a thread that could be beneficial for the women skaters in sf to not cross paths with certain skaters cmon.

well, lets be fair - someone came in here and thought that "Rape Culture" meant a bunch of people discussing SA the way Frasier would discuss a Turner painting or the notes detected in a lovely beaujolais and instead of thinking "no, I must be severely misunderstanding something here" made a mini-stink about it

newguy

« Reply #1048 on: August 01, 2023, 11:20:40 AM »
Page 4 is a fucking twilight zone moment, what the fuck is this thread

Blinded

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1049 on: August 01, 2023, 11:39:40 AM »
Expand Quote
I keep seeing Chase Webb in my city… the first thing I heard of him was that he was gonna be coming to a girls leaving party that I had just met… ( he didn’t come ) but she did tell me a few stories about how guy skaters were conversing with her, fucking wack.. anyway, he seems to have been shunned by any other traveling pro’s in the city, even ones I know he used to be friends with… he straight up lurking around. Last time I saw him was like 6 days ago, I was letting myself into my apartment and I caught eyes with a skater I know said ‘waddup’ and chase gave a big friendly ‘HEY MAN’ :/ nice but… idk the first time I met this guy I didn’t like him. I was in a flat occupied by a few US pros / ams about 6 years ago, and chase popped over one morning. As I entered my loud asf living room he was imatating some shit about ‘smashing cheeks’ going way over the top.. was barely 10am. Really wasn’t my vibe
[close]

Saw Chase Webb at a Savers a few months ago. Looked pretty fried to be honest. He could have had a promising career if he wasn't such a weirdo

Skatepark of Tampa is down for Chase Webb. When's he getting on Disorder?