Author Topic: Free and/or Cheap Online Games  (Read 1563 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Free and/or Cheap Online Games
« on: March 21, 2020, 03:32:54 AM »
If you have steam, I recommend this 007 Goldeneye Remake:

https://geshl2.com/

Internet Scrabble club: https://www.isc.ro/

SNES and 64 Emulators are sick too. Will drop links to those later. Also downloaded THUG for PC the other day.

Left for dead 2 is fun but it's $10, I got it for free so offers pop up every once in  while. Friends and I usually skype while  we play survival mode:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/550/Left_4_Dead_2/

They just put the whole halo collection on steam that's $40 but you can buy the first Halo for $10:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
Re: Free and/or Cheap Online Games
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 07:05:03 AM »
CoD Mobile is pretty fun, tried it out because of this lockdown, and been playing way too much. Battle royal mode is super easy, but other modes are great

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 07:17:12 PM »
lichess.org

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 11:35:30 PM »
CoD Mobile is pretty fun, tried it out because of this lockdown, and been playing way too much. Battle royal mode is super easy, but other modes are great

Been playing this a bunch. I think battle royale mode is awful.

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 02:39:32 AM »
League of Legends is excellent for a free game in my opinion just remember to /muteall

curbslayer

• Rep: 9
  • How dose the board stick to their feet ?
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 04:19:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yall know you can Bluetooth a xbox controller to your phone. just saying try it

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 08:21:51 AM »

same here, never really got the hang of the PS/Xbox game but this is interesting.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 02:24:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything but those are bots you're playing against. Most of the "players" in team deathmatch are bots too.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 02:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or anything but those are bots you're playing against. Most of the "players" in team deathmatch are bots too.

Damn, didn't even cross my mind, but now I realize why so many players like to throw those useless smoke grenades.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 06:55:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Damn, didn't even cross my mind, but now I realize why so many players like to throw those useless smoke grenades.
There are real players but it's few and far between, probably less than 10 out of 100. Clearing bots can still be fun on its own but I just didn't want you to live a lie (not to sound rude). Before the match starts in Battle Royale, observe how many are running around, it won't show 100 - more like 30+. Out of them, the ones running around erratically/doing dumb pointless shit as a joke are most likely real players (of course some may just be using the opportunity to take a piss, grab a snack, or whatnot, but it's definitely 10 or less. Perhaps 12, for three squads of four). Noticed this because the first match was way too easy, and almost everyone was just running around aimlessly with the lowest tier equipment.

Not sure if you'll like it but check out Noblemen: 1896, it was the last free game I was really impressed with on Google Play. N63 graphics but they really thought of everything. Sort of like Battlefront, but set in an alternate timeline during colonial days. There's way more shit to it, though.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2020, 01:46:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
There are real players but it's few and far between, probably less than 10 out of 100. Clearing bots can still be fun on its own but I just didn't want you to live a lie (not to sound rude). Before the match starts in Battle Royale, observe how many are running around, it won't show 100 - more like 30+. Out of them, the ones running around erratically/doing dumb pointless shit as a joke are most likely real players (of course some may just be using the opportunity to take a piss, grab a snack, or whatnot, but it's definitely 10 or less. Perhaps 12, for three squads of four). Noticed this because the first match was way too easy, and almost everyone was just running around aimlessly with the lowest tier equipment.

Not sure if you'll like it but check out Noblemen: 1896, it was the last free game I was really impressed with on Google Play. N63 graphics but they really thought of everything. Sort of like Battlefront, but set in an alternate timeline during colonial days. There's way more shit to it, though.

I just thought the waiting room had only part of the players because the game couldn't handle 100 people running around on the same screen. But I was amazed on how you always find a new match within 5 seconds. A bit bummed to be honest. In br I just camp inside a house and shoot everyone at the door, and realizing they're bots makes me feel embarrassed for myself haha

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 06:14:23 AM »
you should be embarrassed for playing shooting games in the first place 
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2020, 12:52:24 PM »
you should be embarrassed for playing shooting games in the first place

That's hilarious coming from a weeb.

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 12:54:04 PM »
I'm not a weeb my taste in japanese stuff is super limited. I just sucked at Goldeneye and every other shooter since so I hate on people who play them
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I just thought the waiting room had only part of the players because the game couldn't handle 100 people running around on the same screen. But I was amazed on how you always find a new match within 5 seconds. A bit bummed to be honest. In br I just camp inside a house and shoot everyone at the door, and realizing they're bots makes me feel embarrassed for myself haha
No need to feel embarrassed, I was bummed too. Played team deathmatch for quite a while then uninstalled.

If you like old-school games like Diablo on PC at all, check out Exiled Kingdoms on Google Play, it's actually proper and not a pay-to-win.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2020, 07:10:12 PM »
path of exile

if you are down with using epic store then you can pick up the civilization 6 base game for free atm.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 07:52:24 PM »
Frank you play hc?
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

skateboardstickerz

• Rep: -1
  • Providing the best stickers to customize your deck
    • www.skateboardstickerz.com avatar image
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 08:04:17 PM »
Cod Mobile
Feel like your deck needs some customization? Order some stickers at www.skateboardstickerz.com

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »
Frank you play hc?

if that is a reference to path of exile, it's probably lost on me cuz i haven't actually played in years. i always talk with friends about getting back into it.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 11:54:41 AM »
Right on

Poe has changed a lot. I wouldn't recommend it anymore

Tf2 is still playable
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore