Author Topic: Andy Roy on steroids confirmed  (Read 34521 times)

BL0B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 412
Re: Andy Roy on steroids confirmed
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2020, 06:58:12 PM »

Saint Coke

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2020, 08:02:02 PM »
Never go full Biebel

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2020, 09:41:45 PM »
jock

mrnollies

• Rep: -27
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2020, 11:08:32 PM »
i used to work in the supplement industry for many year. i know a decent amount about body building and stuff.. with that said, he could be natural..   at his age, it is harder to say lean than a 20 something year old.  height also plays a role in body physique as well.   if he is like 5"8, then it is easier to have that thick look than if you 6"0 or something.

he may be on something, test, etc.. but it is definitely possible to do it natural and be his size.

did he have shoulder surgery or something.. look at his left shoulder (right from our view)  it seems to square off or something...

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2020, 04:17:15 AM »
Andy off steroids and on Photoshop?

The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2020, 04:41:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy Roid, anybody?
While we’re on the topic... Why’s he still got the 18 on his IG handle? Isn’t he a Rollers CA now? As good a time as any to rebrand yerself, Andrew, what with the new found sobriety and all.
[close]

Its not a board company.....
[close]

My bad, it was THIS that had me confused.

...THAT and his “I don’t ride w/ the 18 anymore.” IG post of some while ago.

Can't wait for the Figgy and Louie boards to drop.   

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2020, 06:47:06 AM »
Can steroids really get you that jacked in that short amount of time?  Or maybe I just have no idea how long this dude has been gone before he showed up so swole. 

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2020, 09:52:52 AM »
Can steroids really get you that jacked in that short amount of time?  Or maybe I just have no idea how long this dude has been gone before he showed up so swole.
What's the timeline on his being "clean" and working out?
He's probably on something... If he isn't then he's gotta be eating like 4500 calories a day and doing everything he can to recover. Even if it's a year, he's bulked up quite a bit.
Steroids usually just help you recover so you can train to the max more frequently making the bulking up process quicker.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2020, 09:58:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He's probably on something... If he isn't then he's gotta be eating like 4500 calories a day and doing everything he can to recover. Even if it's a year, he's bulked up quite a bit.
Steroids usually just help you recover so you can train to the max more frequently making the bulking up process quicker.

Look at his last podcast that was uploaded a month ago. He's definitely on steroids/hgh.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2020, 10:22:43 AM »
If this is natural then he's going to weigh 300 lbs in about 7 months...which is a distinct possibility if he quit meth.

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2020, 10:33:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Look at his last podcast that was uploaded a month ago. He's definitely on steroids/hgh.

I know how they work, I just don't know how fast you can get as jacked as he is.  Even if eating 4500 calories a day he must been working out for hours on end.  Someone do the math. 

winecrab

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2020, 10:43:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I know how they work, I just don't know how fast you can get as jacked as he is.  Even if eating 4500 calories a day he must been working out for hours on end.  Someone do the math.

Well yeah, dude was in prison/was a meth head so of course he's working out like crazy and eating a ton of calories. He's an addict so I assume he's taking stupid amounts of hgh for him to get that big ship fast.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2020, 10:54:47 AM »
He’s really not that jacked. Keep in mind he’s about 5’6” and that was right after working out obviously so he’s all pumped up. I doubt he weighs over 170

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2020, 11:49:22 AM »
I take ADHD medication similar to Adderall.  I take it in the morning and can go usually most of the day without eating but i never ate breakfast and even lunch was around 3pm before I had meds. Around 6:00 p.m. my hunger comes back pretty big and I end up eating most of my calories after 6:00 p.m. I lost about 5 to 7 pounds initially and I've been on it for a year so I don't plan on losing anymore weight but I did drop a few pounds at the beginning. I've never tried meth but know people who have and they just stay up for days and drop like 5 pounds in a week. Since I truly have adhd it calms me down and helps me focus doesn't make me speedy. Im sure if I were to re dose continually through the day like meth users do I would lose a lot of weight as its clearly an appetite suppressant.  Vyvanse is prescribed for binge eating disorder and its an adhd med.....

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2020, 11:50:36 AM »
Dude adderal compared to crystal meth is like watered down coors light next to 151

throwaway187

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2020, 12:20:37 PM »
Dude adderal compared to crystal meth is like watered down coors light next to 151
agreed. I wasn't debating this ha and thank God I heard Adderall withdrawals aren't fun so hopefully they are a lot less intense then meth

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2020, 12:32:51 PM »
Why is everyone talking about meth.  He had a heroin problem last I heard.  Which also makes you thin. 

winecrab

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2020, 12:41:18 PM »
Why is everyone talking about meth.  He had a heroin problem last I heard.  Which also makes you thin.

Read the IG post. He says he was running around smoking speed. I've never been addicted to meth but I've snorted it and vaped it and it felt exactly the same as when I used to pop adderall like skittles so smoking speed is basically the same.

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2020, 12:50:14 PM »
Ahh gotcha, I mean I knew he was a jack of all trades like most junkies, but just remember he was in trouble a yea ago fo the heron.  Ah well.  I smoked meth once, hoooooo boy, that was fun as fuck.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2020, 12:52:16 PM »
people off drugs like that and in and out of prison are on what’s available to them and that’s crystal and heroin in CA. Of course there’s every other drug too but that’s wjat you’re gonna find everywhere on the street

throwaway187

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2020, 01:06:52 PM »
I was my thinnest on H

mrnollies

• Rep: -27
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2020, 03:03:16 PM »
if he is 5"6  like someone said, and he has an athletic physique, then he could definitely be natural..  he may be using something to speed up the process but if you have a stocky frame at 5"6, then this is pretty doable.

UlthisThem

• Rep: -1
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2021, 10:37:15 AM »
It's hard to find out from one video where the truth lies here. Indeed, from the one side, that's true, and people off drugs like that and in and out of prison are on what's available to them. On the other side, he is really athletic and not pumped with stimulants. He looks pretty natural, and perhaps by nature, he is just a reasonably active person. For some time, I was pursuing the goal of building muscle and ordering steroids from  https://rats.army/product/mk-677-ibutamoren/ . If you use it correctly, the effect will be moderate and natural.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 05:46:25 AM by UlthisThem »

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1137
  • old and in the way
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2021, 12:42:36 PM »
I know a lot of people don't like Andy Roy, and they've got their legitimate reasons, but as an addict needing help I just hope this dude is doing ok.

GGK42069

• Rep: 4
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »
Andy Roid, anybody?
While we’re on the topic... Why’s he still got the 18 on his IG handle? Isn’t he a Rollers CA now? As good a time as any to rebrand yerself, Andrew, what with the new found sobriety and all.

because 18 is a white supremacist code in prison standing for adolf hitler. same reason i dont see myself riding another antihero board until they remove that from their handle.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2021, 04:56:58 AM »
IMO It depends a lot on genetics and on if you have ever been big in the past. He was pretty swole when he came out of prison so I think he could be natural. I hope for him he keeps that lifting and possibly hgh abuse at a healthy level.

Ole dirty hamster

• Rep: 1
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2021, 05:27:00 AM »
18 stands for antihero, lol. A = 1st letter in the alphabet and h is the 8th ... 1-8

It's a play on the hell's angels...

81 is a metonym. It stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet which is an H, and the 1st letter of the alphabet which is an A, HA = Hells Angels.---from google

RottenToTheCore

• Rep: 10
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2021, 05:27:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Andy Roid, anybody?
[close]

because 18 is a white supremacist code in prison standing for adolf hitler. same reason i dont see myself riding another antihero board until they remove that from their handle.

I thought that abbreviation just stood for Antihero

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2021, 05:31:27 AM »
I wonder how long he’s been working out. I’m at 4.5 months and I look nothing like that.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.