Author Topic: Andy Roy on steroids confirmed  (Read 34630 times)

Kombuch-A-Holic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Re: Andy Roy on steroids confirmed
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2021, 05:34:54 AM »
It's hard to find out from one video where the truth lies here.

Sweet 1st post useless bump.

Ole dirty hamster

• Rep: 1
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2021, 05:38:11 AM »
Yeah, he got swoll.

On a side note, I hope he opens his skate museum. He maintains he'll gladly contribute any of his boards he clandestinely aquired at a 100% discount if it's a museum piece for deluxe.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2021, 07:06:26 AM »
Yeah, he got swoll.

On a side note, I hope he opens his skate museum. He maintains he'll gladly contribute any of his boards he clandestinely aquired at a 100% discount if it's a museum piece for deluxe.

didn't his ex "Prius" sell all of those boards?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2021, 07:11:12 AM »
I think she had a stack of his more recent bloards (during their time together, pre-pedo-loving Prius), but pretty sure he still has the treasure trove of historical ones

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 554
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2021, 07:21:29 AM »
Raising an old thread from the dead to promote a pharmaceutical called "Rat's Army"? Seems on-brand

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1197
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2021, 07:23:28 AM »
I wonder how long he’s been working out. I’m at 4.5 months and I look nothing like that.

Well have you ripped all the teeth out of your head and replaced them with vinyl siding?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

GGK42069

• Rep: 4
« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy Roid, anybody?
While we’re on the topic... Why’s he still got the 18 on his IG handle? Isn’t he a Rollers CA now? As good a time as any to rebrand yerself, Andrew, what with the new found sobriety and all.
[close]

because 18 is a white supremacist code in prison standing for adolf hitler. same reason i dont see myself riding another antihero board until they remove that from their handle.
[close]

I thought that abbreviation just stood for Antihero

in prison it stands for adolf hitler, and if anyone would know that its andy roy. i actually dm'd anti hero about this like a man and they came back with some bs about how all kinds of people have "sadly co-opted innocent abbreviations", even going so far as to tell me that the no comply was originally called a "43" for some weird reason. the problem with this is that those codes predate skateboarding. like saying that biker gangs co-opted the indy logo

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2021, 09:56:45 AM »
in this case, it's 100% code for Anti Hero, not Adolf Hitler. Let it go

GGK42069

• Rep: 4
« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2021, 09:58:10 AM »

ok boomer

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2021, 10:38:06 AM »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2021, 03:41:31 AM »

Exactly

It's so fucking obvious.

Can't believe he even messaged Anti Hero about it. Lol

What's wrong with society. People are DESPERATE for conflict.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2198
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2021, 08:17:15 AM »
In my personal opinion, you can achieve such results without steroids too. Of course, it will be an insanely hard work but I think it is worth it. If you train properly, eat clean and sleep enough - the results will come for sure. One additional thing I would recommend you from my own experience is supplements. I personally use several supplements from rats.army. To be precise, it is creatine, bcaa and protein. It helps me to better recover and to keep a high amount of proteins in my nutrition per day.
Question: what kind of name is Simonama? Is that taken from replicant, or android culture?
Also, you wouldn’t happen to be one of those fancy, new 341-B units that the Weyland-Yutani Corporation is producing these days, would you?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2021, 08:25:43 AM »
i would love to ingest or inject anything from rats dot army. that’s a website name you can give your money to no questions asked for me

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »
In my personal opinion, you can achieve such results without steroids too. Of course, it will be an insanely hard work but I think it is worth it. If you train properly, eat clean and sleep enough - the results will come for sure. One additional thing I would recommend you from my own experience is supplements. I personally use several supplements from rats.army. To be precise, it is creatine, bcaa and protein. It helps me to better recover and to keep a high amount of proteins in my nutrition per day.

And that's the thing though. You can achieve these results in this thread but it would require way more fucking time, focus and hard work than any of these dudes are putting in. A lot of bodybuilders and lifters kind of excuse it by saying they're still putting in hard work but it's like saying everybody else that is living a fitness lifestyle not looking like them isn't. Everybody is working hard. Everybody is dieting. They don't use the drugs and maybe they wouldn't have the same response to their protocol if they took the same shit but to downplay the effectiveness of enhancements is hilarious. All that matters is people focus on themselves in the gym and being better than they were yesterday. The juice heads trade the length of their life with what they're putting in their system so it's a coin toss with their actually health. Muscles and strength do not mean someone is healthy whatsoever and it took me awhile to understand that. Biebel could be looking like shit on his blood work for all we know (and he probably is).

cky enthusiast

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2021, 10:17:17 AM »
my man that is not a real person

biaherl

• Rep: 264
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2021, 10:27:29 AM »
@simonama as a robot how do you feel about fish oil and EPA?

hameesvx

• Rep: 0
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram ! avatar image

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -599
  • who knows
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2021, 03:40:44 AM »
why does slap have zero clue what someone on gear looks like?  literally nothing about this dude says steroids.  not very lean, not that big, in a pose to flex his delts, bicep angle purposefully misleading.

good on him for not doing heroin but also good on him for not doing steroids either
where is home?

Oldasfuck69

• Rep: -4
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2021, 11:46:18 PM »
why does slap have zero clue what someone on gear looks like?  literally nothing about this dude says steroids.  not very lean, not that big, in a pose to flex his delts, bicep angle purposefully misleading.

good on him for not doing heroin but also good on him for not doing steroids either

Finally found some common sense on here…

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2021, 12:07:59 AM »
Yes, because this a body building forum full of people that always associate with gym heads…

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 500
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2021, 01:26:06 AM »
The Snuggle-Bandit is just preparing for a takeover at Pelican Bay

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2021, 02:47:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Finally found some common sense on here…

Leanness or even relative size aren't giveaways for usage. He seemed to bulk up quick. Steroids will give you much more bang for your buck as well. Another thing to consider is muscle memory. Dude was locked up for a minute and got a program in over that time so it could've just been him getting on the weights and putting the gains back on. Hella athletes that use PEDs and look stringy as fuck. Runners, cyclists, marathoners, etc. all twigs and can be on the sauce with no go to signs of usage at first glance.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2021, 03:26:03 AM »
Well what did you expect him to do all those needles?

I say its just being frugal and getting the most out of your investment.

warmbathfanatic

• Rep: -5
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2022, 11:30:26 AM »
Slap Smackdown Round 1
Biebel vs. Andy Roid
Live by the Jetski, Die by the Jetski.

lou dawg

• Rep: -1
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2022, 11:44:22 AM »
Wait, is Andy Roy a Freemason?

Has that symbol right on that 'roided out Pec.

Just read From Hell, and it had me in a classic conspiracy mood.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2022, 01:43:20 PM »
It's the Grindline logo.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

alexbjorn

• Rep: -2
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »
Well, such cool tricks could not be done by a person without steroids. Sometimes, after exposing cool athletes to steroids, I want to buy myself something for coolness. Of course, I wouldn't admit this to any of my friends, and neither would Roy. However, sometimes in the evenings, I open skate and Instagram stores and https://testodrendim3x.com/ to view the prices of steroids. It always seemed that I could hardly pump myself up, so I thought of buying one to take a quick mass and become an excellent athlete in any field.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 01:15:33 AM by alexbjorn »

dannyprovolone

« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2022, 04:13:20 PM »

ok

gabba ghoul

• Rep: -12
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »
andy has been big before. he was in prison. also, if they took these photos immediately after working out, they'll be bigger than they normally are just hanging out. they've got the pump going on. arnold swuartzenegger said the pump feels like cumming. andy's coming all day!
but yeah, if you once had girth or strength, you can 'muscle memory' back to that size and strength fairly quickly vs a newbie lifter starting from scratch. it's like being surprised andy roy can fs air and attributing it to drugs amd not the decades of skating.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2022, 06:31:24 PM »
andy has been big before. he was in prison. also, if they took these photos immediately after working out, they'll be bigger than they normally are just hanging out. they've got the pump going on. arnold swuartzenegger said the pump feels like cumming. andy's coming all day!
but yeah, if you once had girth or strength, you can 'muscle memory' back to that size and strength fairly quickly vs a newbie lifter starting from scratch. it's like being surprised andy roy can fs air and attributing it to drugs amd not the decades of skating.

:-0