Author Topic: Your coffee cup  (Read 5399 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Your coffee cup
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2024, 06:47:50 AM »
Really big fan of these yeti's with the twist top. Great for taking out for hikes with your dogs or on a chill bike ride and things like that because you can twist it shut and throw it in your pocket or bike basket when you need too. You can drink from any side and it keeps your coffee at a great temp without changing the flavor like a lot of metal thermost style cups. I got my company's logo added on their website for an extra 10 bucks or something like that.

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 43
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2024, 06:54:28 AM »
Really big fan of these yeti's with the twist top. Great for taking out for hikes with your dogs or on a chill bike ride and things like that because you can twist it shut and throw it in your pocket or bike basket when you need too. You can drink from any side and it keeps your coffee at a great temp without changing the flavor like a lot of metal thermost style cups. I got my company's logo added on their website for an extra 10 bucks or something like that.

That is a pretty sick logo and looks like something a superhero has on his/her chest. Is it too much to hope that the S is for "Sleazy Industries?"

Pasta Monster

« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2024, 05:50:28 AM »

I also got a Dale Cooper mug from the Habitat x Twin Peaks collection, and two AWS mugs. This Radio mug is my favorite, though.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2024, 07:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That is a pretty sick logo and looks like something a superhero has on his/her chest. Is it too much to hope that the S is for "Sleazy Industries?"

thanks @gringo_viejo and i love hearing that it looks like a super hero's chest logo because that was the vibe i was going for. it's a software company and we were pitching ourselves as "super hero" developers at the time. however, when my design partner first saw it he said "man, really love your logo... i love acorns, good call" 🫢

Skibb

• Rep: 68
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2024, 02:08:38 AM »
thanks @gringo_viejo and i love hearing that it looks like a super hero's chest logo because that was the vibe i was going for. it's a software company and we were pitching ourselves as "super hero" developers at the time. however, when my design partner first saw it he said "man, really love your logo... i love acorns, good call" 🫢

Who the fuck loves acorns? Haha

wahwahwah

• Rep: -3
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2024, 07:05:15 AM »
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2024, 04:29:25 PM »
now how do yall brew your coffee
I have a Bodum pour over that's essentially a knock off of the Chemex. The Bodum comes with a reusable mesh filter that I put a regular paper filter over. No need to buy those expensive Chemex paper filters. Grind the beans fine and it tastes great.

FUBAR

• Rep: 236
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2024, 07:31:26 AM »
Been using this one heavily for about three years

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2024, 06:13:31 PM »
I've actually been getting concerned that this fella will break soon, like literally within the past week telling myself I need to find another one. I've had it for almost 15 years. I don't drink starbucks, but just wanted a big ass mug one day and grabbed one from them. It's fallen a ton, and only in the last year a little chip on the bottom. They still sell mugs that look like this but they are a much brighter/whiter white, and not even close to the same thickness in the handle or the main body of the mug. This thread will probably have me looking for one on ebay tonight. I have a strong attachment to it because it just feels right, it's built like a tank, and holds a shitload of coffee.

Edit: Horrible photo, wtf, oh well.

the_dangery_bois

• Rep: 60
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2024, 06:54:02 AM »

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2024, 08:55:35 AM »
I’ve got a few that I really like.

I got one that just has the Icelandic flag on it from when I went to Iceland. I also have a Twin Peaks fire walk with me one. And I think my other favorite one must be just one I found IKEA randomly.