Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 461385 times)

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #4980 on: June 14, 2021, 05:14:07 PM »

Somewhat related, I always wanted to get a completely unnecessary, disposable part-time job as the fast food drive-thru intercom person just to come up with ways to fuck with people.
[/quote]

If drive thru calling is not your passion then stay out of the game. Here is my Wendy’s man with a feel good local news story:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=leEFs2p_iKs

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Aural Buthcheryers
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4981 on: June 15, 2021, 08:18:00 PM »
I just watched skinhead attitude. What a horrendous trip down memory lane.

I'm so glad Ian Stewart is fucking dead. I wish the rest of the fuckers would die soon.

I fucking hate Nazis
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

mushroom slice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #4982 on: June 18, 2021, 12:44:35 PM »
Why are there no hieroglyphs in the great pyramid of Egypt? Hold on. I know there are some red numbers they found in 2011 using a robot to explore a secret chamber but other then that the thing is hieroglyph free. I find this to be very interesting, the rest of ancient Egyptian ruins are literally covered in them. Why is the great pyramid the exception? What the heck is that thing? How much crazy shit did we used to know that we have forgotten? Are we getting to that point in our civilization now, where we rely so much on technology that any cataclysmic event would erase us? Computers have become an amazing tool and with the internet we call all literally look into our hands and know anything. Has access to this much information made us better or worse? It seems as though everyone is an expert on everything because of the phones but at the same time we all actually don’t know anything. Our attention spans have disappeared as well. If the lights go out what will happen?