Author Topic: WTB Independent Stage 5 anodized blue, gold, or purple 169s  (Read 304 times)

Hanna Schygulla

WTB Independent Stage 5 anodized blue, gold, or purple 169s
« on: April 29, 2020, 03:55:53 PM »
This is a pretty heavy-duty appeal for the Slap boards, but it's not impossible some of you out there also collect shit and aren't opposed to unloading. For a very long time I've been trying to set up my dream board – the deck's an original Alien Steve Claar "Bluebird", natural wood stain - and I have all of the parts that I want except for the trucks. If I'm going to ever makes this happen, I need to do this now.

I personally am not into the concept of wall hangers, so this thing will actually be skated. That said, I would want these in good shape; "NOS" (unused) to mildly/moderately used. I am not a dude with money, but I want this to happen so badly, so I'm willing to pay serious money/the going rate for these – I'm saying, I'm not some financially-comfortable collector loosely throwing around money around for the latest iteration of their man cave. I'm a true skate rat and skate nerd, so help me out (by giving me the opportunity to give you a lot of money) if you can. I'm a good cause.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:59:00 PM by Hanna Schygulla »