Author Topic: Bčatrice de 5 ŕ 7”  (Read 5635 times)

Reed Richards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Bčatrice de 5 ŕ 7”
« on: May 04, 2020, 08:13:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEGXYEG-42Y&t=49s
Shit's cool, makes me want to go skate one of these empty ass retail plazas.  Varial at 1:10 was clean.

LiveFromTheCreek

Re: Bčatrice de 5 ŕ 7”
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 08:15:52 PM »
I deadass just fell asleep watching this

Glurmpz

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 08:55:19 PM »
Beatrice has the same trick selection as my friend Kevin from high school and it kills me every time.   

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 09:40:38 PM »
strobeck has created a monster
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 12:03:21 AM »
Béatrice... c'est pas Bčatrice mdr

flempa1one

• Rep: -17
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 12:27:55 AM »

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 09:06:16 AM »
The obnoxious editing is making her seem like a try hard but I feel like she's just skating a parking lot, having fun doing so. Strobeck is the "monster" trying to leech of off anything remotely appealing to his desperate fans. She's no Elissa Steamer TM era but she's out there doing it and I respect that. Anyone clicking on a parking lot edit thinking its some GT caliber shit is just spoiled or delusional. If you know her name/game, what did you expect after all? She rips

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 09:35:56 AM »
I want my 2:55 back....
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -109
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 10:44:54 AM »
SHALOM

gotta love a good ol parking lot where is it? what city?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 12:09:26 PM »

lol isn't the point of slap to waste time

nothing's been the since same

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 12:23:39 PM »
I like it. Gets me stoked to do the only kind of skating I'm willing to do right now. Parking lots and curbs.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

morningcommute

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 12:57:25 PM »
The foot placement for the heelflip at 1.30 is a trip

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 01:02:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 01:22:21 PM »
Agnes Varda reference?

can't get over how much this filmer is a Strobeck copycat

blurredwhaffle

• Rep: -3
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2020, 01:40:38 PM »
WTF was that noise playing in the background? Had to mute because that shit was annoying and giving me a headache.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2020, 03:25:41 PM »
WTF was that noise playing in the background? Had to mute because that shit was annoying and giving me a headache.

It’s the same deal as when Mike Tyson walked out to fight Michael Spinks.  Spinks came out smiling and waving to the crowd to some No Woman No Cry type shit. 

But when it was Tyson’s turn, the same kind of atonal noise played from the speakers so loud that you can see everyone shoving their fingers in their ears in pain (there were some chain-rattling sounds too because it’s a fight after all).  Tyson comes out- and this is peak Tyson- drenched in sweat, no robe, no socks.  And he’s not looking at the crowd or waving.  You can see him slicing through the audience like a shark’s dorsal fin, the security and entourage the flotsam and jetsam.  Can you imagine what Michael Spinks must have felt like in that moment? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmvfb8al0QE&feature=share

That feeling Michael Spinks felt watching Tyson enter the ring that night in 1988 is the same feeling that curb felt as Beatrice approached some 32 years later.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 03:43:04 PM by SneakySecrets »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

NE SEctor

• Rep: -22
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 04:16:12 PM »
Honestly kind of a sad excuse for a sponsored skateboarder. Lets be real here, theres been no growth in the skater, beatrice been doin the same shit for years now. Second, if this was a guy who was fully hooked up puttin out this video youd be tearing him apart, not just for trick selection, but for the style too. Stop pretending just cause some skinny old guy in a wife beater said she rules gives her a lifetime pass, i see enough dill hate on here yet yall embrace and are hyped on this?? Smh

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2020, 04:50:46 AM »
She's cool, I'll give you that. Talented? No. A glorified social media influencer with a skateboard sponsor? Yes. If you view her has an influencer then it makes more sense, I guess that's why it was annoying to see her in that last Vans video.

I had to unfollow her on ig the other day cause nothing has changed since 2015 and it started to bug me.. The world has grown since then.. female skating has grown exponentially.. Fucking hell I'm pretty sure I've even grown since then.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 06:01:59 AM »

Burzum.

This leads me to think, what's with their fascination with Black Metal?

Would Beatrice be stoked to have a clip that has as soundtrack a song from a notorious racist?
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 08:19:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s the same deal as when Mike Tyson walked out to fight Michael Spinks.  Spinks came out smiling and waving to the crowd to some No Woman No Cry type shit. 

But when it was Tyson’s turn, the same kind of atonal noise played from the speakers so loud that you can see everyone shoving their fingers in their ears in pain (there were some chain-rattling sounds too because it’s a fight after all).  Tyson comes out- and this is peak Tyson- drenched in sweat, no robe, no socks.  And he’s not looking at the crowd or waving.  You can see him slicing through the audience like a shark’s dorsal fin, the security and entourage the flotsam and jetsam.  Can you imagine what Michael Spinks must have felt like in that moment? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmvfb8al0QE&feature=share

That feeling Michael Spinks felt watching Tyson enter the ring that night in 1988 is the same feeling that curb felt as Beatrice approached some 32 years later.

fantastic analysis. now i hope that the new Aidan Mackey part is to traditional sarama music so I can compare it to Dekkers v. Coban I
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 08:26:24 AM »
She is cooler than Skate Moss and probably a better role model? I mean if more girls skate maybe there will be less 17 year old virgin skaters coming on here and venting about "if she was a man". Win win.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 09:07:34 AM »
Beatrice has the same trick selection as my friend Kevin from high school and it kills me every time.
This Kevin guy probably had a better flatground boneless, and he probably still does.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
I like her. Maybe it’s because her skating is so relatable to mine but I will fully admit she has better style and tricks than me. She’s clearly marketable and seems to have fun.
I don’t mind 5050 front shuv; but body varial out of a manny is something I never like seeing but nobody is perfect. I think she does deserve her sponsors.

https://youtu.be/Zg1KZykjs-U
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
her style is sick. Skateboarding isn't all ability. I guess there's the tension between style and ability. Here's a super half ass graph representing the polarities. Imagine a 3d grid between the points. Hesh and Fresh are somewhat arbitrary but also what the industry seems to oscillate between.

X axis= Hesh/Fresh
Y axis= Style/ability
Z axis= Tech/Gnar

Style

Gnar

Hesh                                                    Fresh

Tech

Ability

god i'm a fucking nerd

nothing's been the since same

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2020, 10:25:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

😂☠️
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2020, 12:13:00 PM »
rad fakie big flip, I enjoy watching he skate and progress. I got on her early way before sponsorship maybe like 2015 so its crazy to see her pick up in my opinion some of the best sponsors. The edit was terrible, Beatrice seems very very humble anytime i've seen here speak, it was the fat bill edit that made her seem pretentious. 

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2020, 12:48:27 PM »
If you look at her YouTube account, and look at old videos, she was a much better skateboarder in 2013.

Glurmpz

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
Maybe it’s because her skating is so relatable to mine but I will fully admit she has better style and tricks than me. She’s clearly marketable and seems to have fun.
I don’t mind 5050 front shuv; but body varial out of a manny is something I never like seeing but nobody is perfect. I think she does deserve her sponsors.

https://youtu.be/Zg1KZykjs-U

You can't be serious.

Beatrice is gonna have my skate lesson kids all confused thinking they're ready to ride for Supreme. Lol. (kidding - I don't teach lessons anymore)

Kinda funny that Beatrice had the usual slow 5050 shoves and 5-0 shoves in her Credits footage, considering Shari's words in this interview...

http://kingskatemag.com/shari-white-11-3/

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:02:23 PM by Glurmpz »

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »
hard to forgive ollies on slappy curbs.
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2020, 02:43:32 PM »
In you best Jason Dill voice say....'I don't know...what do you want me to say, she looks great on a skateboard....'