Author Topic: League of Legends/Teamfight Tactics  (Read 1011 times)

Sona

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -82
League of Legends/Teamfight Tactics
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:37:32 PM »
highly doubt anyone here plays these games but they are pretty great time killers

my main account is JustTryTohaveFun but the damn thing isn't even level 30 yet so I can't play ranked.

Not too familiar with the current TFT meta but I just hyper roll 3stars like usual and hope for the best.
~

Sona

Re: League of Legends/Teamfight Tactics
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 02:39:03 PM »
I generally don't like talking but the game has a voice client built in. I main Sona obviously and have an unconventional playstyle.
~

Sona

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 11:12:07 PM »
I don't think the learning curve for these games is too steep compared to skateboarding.

Pretty sure any piece of crap laptop can run league just go into the settings and turn everything to low.

My only problem with these games honestly is the amount of meta-slaves. You would think after being a game for 10 years the player-base would realize there is no 100% correct way to play, that's what makes them good games.

I play Sona, Lee sin, Ezreal, Amumu, and Udyr mostly but can play any champion/role if I need to. Full AP Sona is the best.
~

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 11:51:23 PM »
Game sucks ass and I was playing since beta

Sona

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 11:54:45 PM »
I started Season 2, got pretty good season 4 and then stopped playing mostly. I still check back on it sometimes to make sure my champs are still busted which they always are.

Calling the game ass is a bit of a stretch if you don't have fun dumpstering people with Riven or Ezreal I feel for you
~

Sona

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 11:56:11 PM »
My guess is Karthus is still the best champ in the game when played correctly
~

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:21:04 AM »
Game sucks ass and I was playing since beta
player since s2 here and i agree
soul sucking game that you can't escape

Sona

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:48:33 AM »
do you guys just suck or something? Its like smash bros to me I can pick it up or put it down whenever.

I like doing unranked to diamond grinds my best time was 4 days with Amumu.

My accounts usually get banned cuz I'm super toxic
~

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 02:43:38 AM »
This game is ass

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 03:41:21 AM »
Support is the funnest role  :)

Jungle is the least fun cuz you get blamed for everything  >:(

Mid is the most important  :-[

Top is the most independent  8)

ADC is the highest maintenance  ::)
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

josha

• Rep: -5
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 01:34:28 AM »
Much thanks to you for this extraordinary data. I will take of note of the Pixel Gun 3D Game and offer it to my companions.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 04:56:53 PM »
I played the new TFT patch today and im stoked they added Teemo I might try to learn the meta a little bit but honestly I hate the skins they use for the champs and all these new champs it makes the slave wheel portion of the game hard for my blonde ass brain to keep up with

I just need to figure out what 1 star to hyper roll

G raham

• Rep: -47
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 10:06:11 AM »
Played a bit up to level 25ish to see what the fuss was about, tried dota and have stuck to that for 750 games or so, almost can't really explain why I like dota more just has a cooler vibe to it. League is almost more like smash bros than dota. Dota for one I guess has a way higher kills per minute compared to league which is one thing but when these elitist fuckwits all go on about how dota is so much harder and league is for kids it true is to a degree but nowhere near what they make it out to be, and complication doesn't necessarily equate to quality. but fuck I don't know where dota was all my life its seriously second to attending fucking Hogwarts or something your mind at times is making a million decisions a second the degree it makes you feel like an actual wizard is incredible. nothing like it
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 11:55:22 AM »
Played a bit up to level 25ish to see what the fuss was about, tried dota and have stuck to that for 750 games or so, almost can't really explain why I like dota more just has a cooler vibe to it. League is almost more like smash bros than dota. Dota for one I guess has a way higher kills per minute compared to league which is one thing but when these elitist fuckwits all go on about how dota is so much harder and league is for kids it true is to a degree but nowhere near what they make it out to be, and complication doesn't necessarily equate to quality. but fuck I don't know where dota was all my life its seriously second to attending fucking Hogwarts or something your mind at times is making a million decisions a second the degree it makes you feel like an actual wizard is incredible. nothing like it

Never tried Dota but I've tried watching it on Twitch a few times and it was too flashy for me League is more mellow visually. I also prefer the character design of League, they shamelessly rip off stuff left and right but I don't mind that necessarily.

I agree that high pressure situations in MOBA's are a unique experience. I dunno if I feel like a wizard but I see where you're coming from. I Feel like I'm kinda over them at this point certainly not as addicted as I was. The inconsistency of other players makes these games strenuous.