Author Topic: Chris Cole Unappreciation thread  (Read 3890 times)

authentic_creed_bratton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
Re: Chris Cole Unappreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 09:28:41 AM »
yeah i went and took this photo. it was fucken dope
🤙

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 12:58:47 PM »

I dont know how I am targeted by his skate lessons ads but every other ad on my instagram is cobra promising he will teach my how to do massive heelflips if I pay him

AfricanPendejo

• Rep: -63
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2020, 04:37:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I dont know how I am targeted by his skate lessons ads but every other ad on my instagram is cobra promising he will teach my how to do massive heelflips if I pay him
I don't use Instagram but damn hes even more of a kook then I thought...
FREE MAX B

TONYMONTANA

• Rep: -42
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2020, 10:55:00 AM »
motherfucker is a walking emo dad meme. mcribs and stankleg lessons now sold at gnarlytown

Glurmpz

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2020, 01:05:14 AM »
I have a lightly used board of his that he filmed his Run N Gun line on at the Berrics in 2016 - should I hold a raffle to do something disrespectful to it?

NBD4ABD

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2020, 09:14:42 AM »
I have a lightly used board of his that he filmed his Run N Gun line on at the Berrics in 2016 - should I hold a raffle to do something disrespectful to it?
Yes you should

NBD4ABD

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 05:19:07 PM »
Yessir

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 05:46:12 PM »
I liked him when he guest starred on the nine club experience.  In general I find him well spoken, reasonable and intelligent.  I also like the way he breaks down tricks.  Has helped me.  Not enough to pay for it and I wouldn’t wear any of his clothes.

I do fuck with Kershaw though.  A leek in my pocket.   One in the car.  For sure you got to have a chive or scallion in the junk drawer.  For work I keep a “link” in my bag.  And yes I know there are better knives but there are better everythings, Kershaw is legit.

NBD4ABD

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 06:16:29 PM »
I liked him when he guest starred on the nine club experience.  In general I find him well spoken, reasonable and intelligent.  I also like the way he breaks down tricks.  Has helped me.  Not enough to pay for it and I wouldn’t wear any of his clothes.

I do fuck with Kershaw though.  A leek in my pocket.   One in the car.  For sure you got to have a chive or scallion in the junk drawer.  For work I keep a “link” in my bag.  And yes I know there are better knives but there are better everythings, Kershaw is legit.
Obviously you didn't read OP's thread Lol why are you on slap?

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 10:08:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I guess don’t fucking worry about it.

NBD4ABD

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 10:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I guess don’t fucking worry about it.
You're a Dummy