Author Topic: 51 mm formula 4 classics and some other stuff for sale or trade  (Read 456 times)

tyshoes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
Hello.  Havent sold on here yet but I have a ecommerce business and can accept cc through invoice or applepay and i ship daily. I dont have paypal/venmo.

So I have some 51 mm f4 99a classics (actually measure 51.5). They have maybe 3 hours of use as theyre great at the park, but not great on crusty jersey streets. Some of the inside of graphics got scracted off doing some grinds but basicly new otherwise.

I have some Ricta Clouds 52 mms 92a. You all know about these. These are actually excellent on rougher pavement but I am using other wheels now. So smooth on nice pavement.

Still measure 52. Had a few sessions with them and think 97a 53mm slimeballs are better for my terrain.

$20 shipped

Then I have some Ricta Boltz Javier Sarmiento White Lightning Formula 50mm conical. These I skated for a week or two and had same great with smooth not rough terrain of course. I really liked these and theyre still measuring 50.4mm

- Near-perfect hardness / rebound ratio for speed and protection from flat spotting. Exclusive Bearing Saving lip (raised lip in the bearing-seat that keeps the bearing shield from touching the wheel or core urethane) reduces friction, increases speed, and prolongs the life of your bearings. Rider designed, tested, and approved urethane and shapes. UV protective packaging that keeps sun and fluorescent light from browning / yellowing wheels List Price: $39.99

15 shipped

I also have a set of 1992 venture 5.0 lights low with the green bushings if interested. lots of life left in them. If youre interestd ill take some pics.

I will consider trades for wheels 54 or 55mm wheels or whatever

I also have a ton of new with tags and used baggy, loose fit denim & cargos from the golden area size 34-40. Numerous brands i can add to this thread

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 10:19:03 AM by tyshoes »