Author Topic: Sinner ate dogshit  (Read 29844 times)

AfricanPendejo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Sinner ate dogshit
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:16:17 PM »
So years ago we were skating with Pat and we were at this manny pad next to this dog park near Santa Monica and he fell and laid his face in dogshit. He freaked out and took his shirt off and wiped his face he was screaming like a little bitch the whole time. But what made it even more funny about his reaction was he had the expression like he was violated it was sad but soo funny ill never forget how he looked. That is my story for slap.
FREE MAX B

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
Re: Sinner ate dogshit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 04:17:17 PM »
Arf, B!

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 04:18:46 PM »
Sinner is a midget, dude is like 5'5 arf B

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 04:27:55 PM »
still can't forget the time that i teased my friend all day for wearing a bandana over his head the same way Sinner wears his. We were on the way to el sereno park and were fucking with my friend saying that "BandanaB" (Sinner's old insta name) was going to sense his bandana and that he was going to be at the park

Sure enough, we pull up and there Sinner is hucking frontside heelflips down the set and completely missing and shouting "faggot" at the top of his lungs in rage. I think that was the last time my friend wore his bandana like that haha

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 04:30:26 PM »
That shit tasted fire partner!!!!!!!!
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 04:35:46 PM »
Cool story bro
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 04:38:11 PM »
I like the bandana story that’s so sick

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 04:45:01 PM »
still can't forget the time that i teased my friend all day for wearing a bandana over his head the same way Sinner wears his. We were on the way to el sereno park and were fucking with my friend saying that "BandanaB" (Sinner's old insta name) was going to sense his bandana and that he was going to be at the park

Sure enough, we pull up and there Sinner is hucking frontside heelflips down the set and completely missing and shouting "faggot" at the top of his lungs in rage. I think that was the last time my friend wore his bandana like that haha
you've got better story telling capabilities than op
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 04:45:12 PM »
Let him who is without sin eat the first dog turd.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Manny Fapuiao

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2020, 04:47:14 PM »
Let him who is without sin eat the first dog turd.
/thread
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 04:48:49 PM »
turns out this thread was actually about sinner eating dog shit

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 04:50:37 PM »
My stepdad always told a story about how as kids him and his friends would go to 'dog shit park' and play a game where they would fling dog shit at each other. Once it hit a kid in the face and ended up permanently blinding him. I met him once and ngl I felt kinda awkward knowing how it happened

-don't mess about with dog poop folks

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 04:51:51 PM »
Was the dog shit white?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »
Shouldn’t the thread be “sinner almost ate dogshit”?
How long have you been sitting in this story?

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 04:52:36 PM »
When I was 14 my friend shaved his pubes, rolled it into a joint and gave it to this guy who used to lurk around us. Watched him smoke the entire thing and pretend to be high. Barf, B.

Manny Fapuiao

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 04:59:09 PM »
one time got high, like really high for the first time and watched thundercats
snarf, b!

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 05:51:39 PM »
My stepdad always told a story about how as kids him and his friends would go to 'dog shit park' and play a game where they would fling dog shit at each other. Once it hit a kid in the face and ended up permanently blinding him. I met him once and ngl I felt kinda awkward knowing how it happened

That's fucked up, how petrified were these turds? We used to have unripe pine cone fights back in the day and no one lost an eye. They were basically stones and could be heard when zipping by.

*I enjoyed the story about Sinner falling in shit. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:54:52 PM by dooley »

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2020, 06:05:33 PM »
Is it just me or is sinner the definition of a pro ho. They way he just infiltrates skate crews and tries to gain status in the industry. First the baker guys, then he became Trapasso's right hand man, and now he suckles Nyjah's teat.

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2020, 06:22:29 PM »
no pat "sinner" pasquale slander is allowed
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2020, 07:48:30 PM »
I used to go to this awesome skateshop
Then Josh Harmony started working there on top of that Neen started working there and here’s the kicker...Sinner also worked there too.
Those dudes have been kooks since day one. After a few times hanging there and talking to those dudes I couldn’t go back because the scene sucked so bad. Once they all started getting recognition I realized most skaters are probably douche bags.

veritas

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2020, 07:53:06 PM »
So years ago we were skating with Pat and we were at this manny pad next to this dog park near Santa Monica and he fell and laid his face in dogshit. He freaked out and took his shirt off and wiped his face he was screaming like a little bitch the whole time. But what made it even more funny about his reaction was he had the expression like he was violated it was sad but soo funny ill never forget how he looked. That is my story for slap.

Pretty sure this thread has already peaked, how could it get better than this

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2020, 08:33:59 PM »
Is it just me or is sinner the definition of a pro ho. They way he just infiltrates skate crews and tries to gain status in the industry. First the baker guys, then he became Trapasso's right hand man, and now he suckles Nyjah's teat.

We all know Sinner is a picture perfect groupie, the loud show man that knows how to party so he's in and alloud to hang. Meanwhile Jeffwonsong is struggling his ass off and barley leveled up enough to kick it with Nate Sherwood.  But the homie Sin invented the saying 'that shits fire partner' and it went somewhat viral in the industry so he deserves who he hangs out with.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 08:35:39 PM by Squidbeeksmuth »
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2020, 08:50:40 PM »
When I was 14 my friend shaved his pubes, rolled it into a joint and gave it to this guy who used to lurk around us. Watched him smoke the entire thing and pretend to be high. Barf, B.

Was your friend's name Kevin? Was the guy's name Andre?

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 09:20:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dr. Andre Nosedick

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2020, 09:25:33 PM »
he’s very athletic, he enjoys the arts

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2020, 09:29:28 PM »
Haha this got me.

cookiecuttersuburb

• Rep: -17
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2020, 10:09:12 PM »
I could see the dog on KROOKED

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2020, 10:37:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dr. Andre Nosedick

Forever unclean!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:40:28 PM by fakie nollie »

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2020, 10:54:54 PM »
Evan Smith willingly ate dog shit on KOTR.

I used to go to this awesome skateshop
Then Josh Harmony started working there on top of that Neen started working there and here’s the kicker...Sinner also worked there too.
Those dudes have been kooks since day one. After a few times hanging there and talking to those dudes I couldn’t go back because the scene sucked so bad. Once they all started getting recognition I realized most skaters are probably douche bags.

I wanna read more about this shop. I could see Neen and Sinner together( which I think has been documented too), but Josh Harmony was there?? Sounds like sitcom material.
The chillest1

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"