Author Topic: Sinner ate dogshit  (Read 29837 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Sinner ate dogshit
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2020, 11:09:27 PM »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

dooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2020, 11:24:35 PM »
Crazy shit in this thread - someone lost an eye to a flying turd and another emulated Sinner's look. Dude reminds me of an elf displaced into GTA.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2020, 12:18:25 AM »
So was eating dog shit ABD by the time Evan smith got around to snacking on turds?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2020, 03:46:02 AM »
Evan Smith willingly ate dog shit on KOTR.

Expand Quote
I used to go to this awesome skateshop
Then Josh Harmony started working there on top of that Neen started working there and here’s the kicker...Sinner also worked there too.
Those dudes have been kooks since day one. After a few times hanging there and talking to those dudes I couldn’t go back because the scene sucked so bad. Once they all started getting recognition I realized most skaters are probably douche bags.
[close]

I wanna read more about this shop. I could see Neen and Sinner together( which I think has been documented too), but Josh Harmony was there?? Sounds like sitcom material.
Sounds like Chicago.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2020, 01:52:34 PM »
When I was 14 my friend shaved his pubes, rolled it into a joint and gave it to this guy who used to lurk around us. Watched him smoke the entire thing and pretend to be high. Barf, B.
My friend was drinking at some girls house with the boys getting rowdy. He had a huge liquor poo and didn’t flush. Then they proceeded to shotgun beers and got a shotgun ready for the girl. He dipped the can in the liquor poo and gave it to her. She gunned the whole thing . They were kicked out shortly after.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2020, 01:55:14 PM »
read this as:
Sinner is dogshit

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 11:25:16 AM »
My stepdad always told a story about how as kids him and his friends would go to 'dog shit park' and play a game where they would fling dog shit at each other. Once it hit a kid in the face and ended up permanently blinding him. I met him once and ngl I felt kinda awkward knowing how it happened

-don't mess about with dog poop folks
Whoa

Coldpizza

• Rep: 146
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2020, 09:42:12 PM »
Lately there has been a picture of Sinner wearing a MAGA hat circling like a turd around Instagram. So out of curiosity I decided to check out his page... The posted content is all pretty much skate related, until you hit his stories. Wow. Ends up every single person who doesn’t back the Trump train is a commie fuckin bastard. He really takes you on a red pill rollercoaster.
I’m not surprised, and I truly don’t give a shit about this guy. That’s why instead of starting a new topic about Sinner and his MAGA lifestyle, I decided to bump the thread about him eating dog shit. I just seemed appropriate.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2020, 10:44:26 PM »
Him eating dog shit still probably looked better than the majority of his life extension part
#cantouchthis

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2020, 11:07:34 PM »
Lately there has been a picture of Sinner wearing a MAGA hat circling like a turd around Instagram. So out of curiosity I decided to check out his page... The posted content is all pretty much skate related, until you hit his stories. Wow. Ends up every single person who doesn’t back the Trump train is a commie fuckin bastard. He really takes you on a red pill rollercoaster.
I’m not surprised, and I truly don’t give a shit about this guy. That’s why instead of starting a new topic about Sinner and his MAGA lifestyle, I decided to bump the thread about him eating dog shit. I just seemed appropriate.

Someone needs to make a “stylin on” thread of him in his little Maga hat
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2020, 11:11:47 PM »
So stoked on this thread because I missed it first time around, b
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Burnout420

• Rep: -27
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2020, 12:47:22 AM »

You gotta wonder if some specific events changed him. He never even seemed like the type to care about anything relating to politics and now he’s just going berserk on his Instagram stories. Get some help bandana boy.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2020, 01:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You gotta wonder if some specific events changed him. He never even seemed like the type to care about anything relating to politics and now he’s just going berserk on his Instagram stories. Get some help bandana boy.

whats his handle?

sk8boardrealist

• Rep: -5
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2020, 05:00:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

whats his handle?

Sinnerofficial

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2020, 06:12:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

who would have guessed that the guy who ate dog shit and probably can’t read would be quick to jump on the maga train

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2020, 06:16:12 AM »
it's probably the only attention he gets asides from when nyjah needs him to DD/ chauffeur

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2020, 06:26:59 AM »
Make America(n water spaniels) Go (number two) Again

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2020, 06:52:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

whats his handle?
[close]

Sinnerofficial

thanks, and oh boy, just checked it out...

RapedByRepublicans

• Rep: -17
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2020, 07:21:57 AM »
Him eating dog shit still probably looked better than the majority of his life extension part
#cantouchthis

Which is fucked cause baby Jamie's, trapassos (I think), and the other guys are sick

Point being there are like three on point "classics" type part s in that fucking thing and then sinner's is dogshit... It's like a two minute part stretched to six Bennett's which is bad enough but the 2 minutes aren't even that good

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2020, 08:02:07 AM »
he aint no Divine..

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2020, 08:35:49 AM »
since he has been sober for a while (if his jenkem interview still holds true), one could assume he has been too fried before to realise his life hasnt been the best it couldve been and now he's searching for someone to blame/ a messiah who offers a better world for him...?

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2020, 08:46:37 AM »
So stoked on this thread because I missed it first time around, b

Same here.

Both eating shit and the MAGA hat are very appropriate to the character tho.

ARf B!
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

slutonparade

• Rep: 26
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2020, 09:04:52 AM »
he aint no Divine..

I bet sinner doesn't have cha-cha heels

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2020, 09:59:52 AM »
since he has been sober for a while (if his jenkem interview still holds true), one could assume he has been too fried before to realise his life hasnt been the best it couldve been and now he's searching for someone to blame/ a messiah who offers a better world for him...?

he's got some Jesus shit in his profile so he's probably on some post-pile-out born again desperation
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2020, 10:15:37 AM »
read this as:
Sinner is dogshit

Still reading this the same

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2020, 10:21:15 AM »
I thought he was a dog with all that barking he does.
Sometimes dogs eat their own shit, so no surprise here really.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2020, 10:23:16 AM »
-he got hurt earlier this year
-lived at his parents house while recouperating, parents are gnarly right wing MAGA/Jesus heads with Fox News on all day.
-once he's healed, goes back to live in Nyjahs warehouse, sitting on youtube all night watching all the worst misinformation shit you can think of from his armchair.  he'd post his rambling selfie-stories from said chair lol

and that is how you lose your mind in America

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2020, 10:30:57 AM »
When I was 14 my friend shaved his pubes, rolled it into a joint and gave it to this guy who used to lurk around us. Watched him smoke the entire thing and pretend to be high. Barf, B.
You are Kevin from the League?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2020, 10:32:51 AM »
-he got hurt earlier this year
-lived at his parents house while recouperating, parents are gnarly right wing MAGA/Jesus heads with Fox News on all day.
-once he's healed, goes back to live in Nyjahs warehouse, sitting on youtube all night watching all the worst misinformation shit you can think of from his armchair.  he'd post his rambling selfie-stories from said chair lol

and that is how you lose your mind in America
sounds about right, although when it comes to politics i feel like most people are more influenced by their friends than their parents. makes me wonder if nyjah and dloy are in on this shit too.
also i'm assuming sinner's account is shadowbanned for misinformation. searching his username wouldn't bring him up, had to go way back through dloy's insta to find him. (yes i spent that much time on david loy's insta and yes it traumatized me)

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2020, 12:59:33 PM »
Make America(n water spaniels) Go (number two) Again

American Water