Author Topic: Daryl still an unapologetic Angel  (Read 8896 times)

CurbyPuckit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -42
Daryl still an unapologetic Angel
« on: May 20, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »

Idk how anyone backs that dude

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Daryl still an unapologetic Angel
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 10:25:48 AM »
Guilty! Throw him in the hole!

Yu Dum

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »
Well, yeah, he's guilty. He admitted it in some long "woe is me" post on Instagram after losing all of his sponsors. It's one thing to be a remorseful human of whom is truly apologetic for their actions, but to make light of it after the fact shows that he only did it to try to get the heat off his back.

Fuck Daryl Angel and anyone who supports him.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 11:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Well, yeah, he's guilty. He admitted it in some long "woe is me" post on Instagram after losing all of his sponsors. It's one thing to be a remorseful human of whom is truly apologetic for their actions, but to make light of it after the fact shows that he only did it to try to get the heat off his back.

Oh really? I never knew he admitted it before. This seriously makes him look more like an asshole

Krile

• Rep: -90
  • I train moogles
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »
pics of his wife?
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 11:44:25 AM »
Fuck this dude, and fuck anyone who is willing to overlook violence against women.

AfricanPendejo

• Rep: -63
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 11:45:25 AM »
'She had it coming" He said.
FREE MAX B

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 11:54:30 AM »
Not saying I back him. But the people who do are names like Ray Barbee and Steve Cabellero. They still like and comment on his skate posts.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 12:00:33 PM »
Not saying I back him. But the people who do are names like Ray Barbee and Steve Cabellero. They still like and comment on his skate posts.

Maybe some pals need to drop those screenshots in those old Powell pros DMs.  Especially the ones where he admits it.

Yu Dum

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 12:05:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh really? I never knew he admitted it before. This seriously makes him look more like an asshole
I thought you were just trying to be inflammatory with your initial comment, but yeah, he posted a video addressing his actions but it never came across as sincere. Just the "fuck, I wish I hadn't gotten caught."

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 12:36:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah pretty sure he deleted it too. the literal woat

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 42
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 01:13:59 PM »
you guys are gonna be hyped on the boards hes making

https://www.castlebolts.store/

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 02:49:33 PM »
you guys are gonna be hyped on the boards hes making

https://www.castlebolts.store/

Do all these washed up pros have the same unoriginal artist friend they get to design for their generic, uninspired nothing brands? Always so half arsed, it's like they're trying to lose money.

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2020, 02:54:32 PM »
Growing up around the same city he grew up in he was always a little bitch. Given he was only 14 but when he showed up you knew things would get bad. After seeing the photos and hearing the stories only made me more upset. I dont follow skate news every day but apparently he fled to New York from San Jose California because he had too much heat on him. I dunno never liked him had many interactions in person with him and the abuse made me really not like him as a person.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 03:03:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I thought you were just trying to be inflammatory with your initial comment, but yeah, he posted a video addressing his actions but it never came across as sincere. Just the "fuck, I wish I hadn't gotten caught."

Nah dude I thought it was as speculation as far as we knew. Now that the truth is out it's confirmed he's a shitty dude so yeah throw him in jail.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »
It’s a little disheartening to see how many pros will give him praise on a clip but skip right over the abuse.

I was a big fan and will still watch parts he’s had out but it’s always forefront now what he’s done

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1011
  • the moon rules
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2020, 05:38:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you bama

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
I just don't watch his shit. Views aren't as engaging as liking/commenting, but participation is more or less perceived as forgiveness at the end of the day - traffic, Instagram stats, and whatnot.

The logo is wack. A Burger King crown that almost says White Castle. Ooh a scorpion. Is that Zodiac-related or simply a tough tattoo. Garbage.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 05:45:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yah but in a couple of months you will just forget who all commented supporting what or who's ducking post.  -Hard to keep track but good luck.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

hammerheadeyes

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2021, 01:17:54 AM »
when someone does something such as this, are they ever welcomed back into "our society"

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2021, 01:47:21 AM »
no not never.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -54
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2021, 02:37:26 AM »
when someone does something such as this, are they ever welcomed back into "our society"

I want to say I believe in rehabilitation but there would need to be some serious justice to be served. I couldn’t imagine hitting a woman, let alone beating her. It’s so fucked.

214fhaghagb

• Rep: -12
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2021, 02:58:35 AM »

I want to say I believe in rehabilitation but there would need to be some serious justice to be served. I couldn’t imagine hitting a woman, let alone beating her. It’s so fucked.

Yeah it's crazy to think someone who likely suffers from head injuries would act erratic and out of line.

veritas

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2021, 03:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah it's crazy to think someone who likely suffers from head injuries would act erratic and out of line.

"Look at my medical records, I had no choice but to knock her teeth out".

214fhaghagb

• Rep: -12
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2021, 03:34:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What are you on about?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 884
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2021, 04:46:22 AM »
Is he Christian?
Seems Christians often forgive his type of actions in other Christians

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2021, 05:06:11 AM »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2021, 05:18:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I was unaware my traumatic brain injury would give me a pass for beating my spouse. That said, I think she could fuck me up, she’s been doing Tae Bo and shit.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -54
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2021, 05:31:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

What are you on about?

How did you not understand his point?
But to be fair cte may possibly have an impact but I doubt it. I would like to see scans of his fucked up brain  though

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2021, 06:03:25 AM »
how many accounts will he make to champion his cause