Author Topic: James Hardy calls out HK  (Read 26276 times)

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: James Hardy calls out HK
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2020, 01:27:33 AM »
Why y’all writing paragraphs tho?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1103
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2020, 01:29:08 AM »
I will say that, inspired by this thread, I just re-watched the Wild Ride Epicly Later'd, and I wouldn't put this behavior past anyone so self-absorbed that they will refuse to talk to a new guy on a tour except for one evening where the entire conversation is "controlled" by them. What kind of self-aggrandizing sociopathic bullshit is that?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:32:02 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 01:31:01 AM »
HK wanted to be like BAM

The End/Destroying America came out before Landspeed Video

Considering Heath is chummy enough with Klein and Dan Rogers and with Berra who he went to Alien with, I guess it isn’t surprising

WeenisVonHugeDick

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2020, 01:31:29 AM »
Heath had Knights in white satin amd James Hardy has nights in white flour. You have been a terrific audience 8)

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2020, 01:51:31 AM »
Sucks to hear that HK was a dick to a kid but I've come to expect that from most pros in this industry.
Am I disappointed? For sure, he's one of my favorite pros.
But surprised? Absolutely not.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:53:23 AM by rocklobster »
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2020, 02:31:56 AM »

Hardy says Kirchart apologized at that moment. And it sounds like Hardy accepted it? So why is this a continuing story. Me thinketh Hardy will not let it go. It's not like they stuck a broomstick screwdriver up his butthole.

Fixed

Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

rukes

• Rep: 217
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2020, 02:32:43 AM »
To me a grudge is nothing more, than a place to park your car
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2020, 02:36:38 AM »
He is rad though.   But yah all the Heath fan boys on here are gross. They like his hair.

He does have a great head of hair though.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

conqueso

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2020, 02:37:23 AM »
sounds like hes just being honest. of course those dudes suck.

& respect to his legacy or whatever but if hk smiled more in his parts he'd basically be a shittier clive dixon

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2020, 02:55:24 AM »

& respect to his legacy or whatever but if hk smiled more in his parts he'd basically be a shittier clive dixon

Fuck.  :'(

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

nasalcrilltobackpaddle

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2020, 03:08:45 AM »
My next door neighbor used to be this guy named Manny. We shared a wall. We also worked at the same company within walking distance from the apt complex. Manny had a bad cocaine problem and what was described to me as an "arsenal" of handguns. I was a paralegal and Manny was like a Telecomm guy who made the phones work. At some point, Manny decided me and him were gonna have a problem. He was a wannabe-sociopath who was just not intelligent enough to be a real sociopath. One time I had to define the word "irate" to him during one of his angry, coke-fueled fits. He called me a "clown," a "fag," "ugly" and "fat" all on a regular basis. He stared me down and harassed me whenever I came to and fro my apt, had his unleashed Pit Bull intimidate me and would try to spread gossip and lies about me on at work and at home. It was like high school, and we were two men in our mid30's. This went on for years.

Ultimately, things didn't end well for Manny. He went on a downward spiral of his own doing and now he's out of the picture completely. And I'm still here.

My point is that Manny was no Heath Kirchart. Manny portrayed himself as this popular, legendary dude that everyone liked and held on a pedestal and I, as his nemesis, was in for a world of hurt if I considered standing up to him and the Manny-army. But what I learned later is that there was no real Manny-army. Most ppl didn't even like Manny and they were relieved when Manny lost his job and had to move out.

So, I talk shit about Manny any time I want these days. I got a few classic stories out of the ordeal. The only thing stopping me from talking about Manny non-stop is me realizing that I'm talking about Manny and how lame he is too often. I can't be defined by my distaste for Manny; I have to tell the Manny horror stories sporadically.

But, for James Hardy, there is a Heath-army. It's a real thing. And Hardy's not doing himself any favors by lingering on the subject. He needs to have some more confidence in the fact that he was wronged by Kirchart and Hardy is the one who acted correctly and just move on. He's not going to  be able to sway or take on the Heath-army -- the only thing that would do that is a skate career as legendary as Heath's -- and if that hasn't happened by 31, it's not going to. If Hardy isn't gonna be able to get one over on Heath in the long-run -- and the initial transgression really wasn't too over the line -- then the smart move is to keep it moving as opposed to holding a grudge.

Did anyone read this stupid shit? I certainly didn't.

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2020, 03:11:52 AM »
nah I didn't read that or most of the thread but it sounds like uncle Heath taught the young padawan multiple life lessons here the young buck should be greatful

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2020, 03:14:55 AM »
So much heath

If you can't take the heath, get out of the kirchart

disintegration

• Rep: -115
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2020, 03:31:48 AM »
Fuck skating is turning into Akademiks.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2020, 03:56:07 AM »
meh who really cares. If Heath hazing him makes him the slightest bit more interesting, then sure keep talking about it in every interview. Dude's your average run of the mill late 00s, early 2010s forgettable pro, already out the game and just doggin on a more successful guy, who's also out of the game.

Sounds like they were drunk and being dick heads. Who'da thunk skaters could be like that...

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2020, 03:59:10 AM »
Expand Quote
My next door neighbor used to be this guy named Manny. We shared a wall. We also worked at the same company within walking distance from the apt complex. Manny had a bad cocaine problem and what was described to me as an "arsenal" of handguns. I was a paralegal and Manny was like a Telecomm guy who made the phones work. At some point, Manny decided me and him were gonna have a problem. He was a wannabe-sociopath who was just not intelligent enough to be a real sociopath. One time I had to define the word "irate" to him during one of his angry, coke-fueled fits. He called me a "clown," a "fag," "ugly" and "fat" all on a regular basis. He stared me down and harassed me whenever I came to and fro my apt, had his unleashed Pit Bull intimidate me and would try to spread gossip and lies about me on at work and at home. It was like high school, and we were two men in our mid30's. This went on for years.

Ultimately, things didn't end well for Manny. He went on a downward spiral of his own doing and now he's out of the picture completely. And I'm still here.

My point is that Manny was no Heath Kirchart. Manny portrayed himself as this popular, legendary dude that everyone liked and held on a pedestal and I, as his nemesis, was in for a world of hurt if I considered standing up to him and the Manny-army. But what I learned later is that there was no real Manny-army. Most ppl didn't even like Manny and they were relieved when Manny lost his job and had to move out.

So, I talk shit about Manny any time I want these days. I got a few classic stories out of the ordeal. The only thing stopping me from talking about Manny non-stop is me realizing that I'm talking about Manny and how lame he is too often. I can't be defined by my distaste for Manny; I have to tell the Manny horror stories sporadically.

But, for James Hardy, there is a Heath-army. It's a real thing. And Hardy's not doing himself any favors by lingering on the subject. He needs to have some more confidence in the fact that he was wronged by Kirchart and Hardy is the one who acted correctly and just move on. He's not going to  be able to sway or take on the Heath-army -- the only thing that would do that is a skate career as legendary as Heath's -- and if that hasn't happened by 31, it's not going to. If Hardy isn't gonna be able to get one over on Heath in the long-run -- and the initial transgression really wasn't too over the line -- then the smart move is to keep it moving as opposed to holding a grudge.
[close]

How did you know if it was stupid if you didn’t read it?
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2020, 04:10:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you sure seem like a nice fellow
but you're the one looking stupid here

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2020, 04:19:24 AM »
Expand Quote
So much heath
[close]

If you can't take the heath, get out of the kirchart

Amazing

411bandit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2020, 05:07:57 AM »

Lol your probably right.

It would make Dixon's day to read this

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2020, 05:52:41 AM »

For backstory;

https://m.soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s06-episode-2-ft-james-hardy-they-duct-taped-my-arms-and-feet-and-threw-me-in-the-backyard

My favorite part of that livestream was the kid that said “who’s Keith ?”
Hope the bunt does more of these
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2020, 05:54:08 AM »
Just because someone accepts an apology doesn't mean the event never happened or should never be brought up again. So Heath said sorry, does that mean Hardy should never talk about it when someone asks?

That's all pretty fucked. Especially considering the age gap.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2020, 06:01:49 AM »
Michael Jordan is an asshole. Me and lot of other people still like him, his play, his shoes or whatever. Heath was one of the best dudes to do it. Surprised a top athlete is not the best dude ever? Soooo controversial.

Edit: and of course Sinclair is in it for the $$$
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 06:05:03 AM by os89 »

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2020, 06:05:01 AM »

Cool story . Some dude bullied you and then when he was gone you talk shit . Real brave haha

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2020, 06:12:58 AM »
I just imagined that Heath was replaced in this story by Sean Malto and it made me giggle. THAT IS ALL

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2020, 06:16:22 AM »

All these paragraphs about Manny in a Heath thread, but he was no Heath. Disappointing to say the least.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2270
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2020, 06:21:48 AM »
The real reason HK retired is because he had so much Hardy guilt he figured he'd cancel himself before anyome else.

Hardy needs to balance this by going and beating up Heath.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2020, 06:28:55 AM »
Heath needs to man up and post a apology video on YouTube. In the video he cry’s about his actions and throws flour in his face.

Last line of the video “the hell ride just got too wild, there were a lot of holes in the road and I fell into every one of them” (cut away scene and you hear Heath crying into his hands)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2020, 06:45:43 AM »
meh who really cares. If Heath hazing him makes him the slightest bit more interesting, then sure keep talking about it in every interview. Dude's your average run of the mill late 00s, early 2010s forgettable pro, already out the game and just doggin on a more successful guy, who's also out of the game.

Sounds like they were drunk and being dick heads. Who'da thunk skaters could be like that...
  Just being dickheads?  I would stab the shit outta them for that.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2020, 06:49:27 AM »
"James, I am sorry I put my tentacles of destruction on you. We were much younger barbarians at the gate, destroying America by utilizing our super conductor super collider, back then. I had just thought, that this is skateboarding -  we are the kids in Emerica. Maybe we were just a bunch of ravers? The sweet sounds of rolling thunder, as I stroll through the thoughts in my mind field.... I thought this part of my past would go sight unseen, alas, this is the end. What a wild ride. Stay Gold, James. "

Ocelot

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2020, 06:57:17 AM »
pretty sure heath is autistic