Author Topic: Minneapolis protests(guy knocks windows out of police car with cruiser board)  (Read 5413 times)

Bobby Lashley

https://reddit.app.link/fXotmow1P6
Honestly amazed at the ease of force he uses

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
Respect.

SAH ALL DAY

Is that supposed to be bullet proof glass?

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
That's a longboard not a cruiser board. All street cred lost. RIP George Floyd
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Manny Fapuiao

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 110
hella casual, longboard loses a couple points but who gives a shit, fuck cops
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
https://reddit.app.link/fXotmow1P6
Honestly amazed at the ease of force he uses

Those big flat windows break super easily.

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Another board through the glass, this time in LA:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1265820805361000448

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
I surprised myself punching through a car window about a month ago. I didn’t expect it to work so I was actually bummed when it happened.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
“Protests” is a very interesting/creative use of language to describe people breaking things and looting. Quality of character is really showing in MN riots.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
“Protests” is a very interesting/creative use of language to describe people breaking things and looting. Quality of character is really showing in MN riots.
Can you fucking blame them? Yet another black guy in the US killed by unwarranted police brutality, only a couple of years after Philando Castile, too.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
“Protests” is a very interesting/creative use of language to describe people breaking things and looting. Quality of character is really showing in MN riots my posts.

u sound like those guys who think you can only have a protest if you get a permit lol
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
i hate those 4 cops way more but i also hate these fucking idiots.

pls dont biden me and take my blackness away
where is home?

Yesterdays-pop

Expand Quote
[close]

This is so rich coming from the guy who started a thread asking SLAP about how to get away with property damage against someone's car. You're a gimp.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=110801.0

That thread is obviously satire

SAH ALL DAY

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

This is so rich coming from the guy who started a thread asking SLAP about how to get away with property damage against someone's car. You're a gimp.

[close]

I'm so happy to hear you made that up. Funny shit.

I was being a little satirical myself in that thread for the record
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 09:24:37 PM by SAH ALL DAY »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
https://twitter.com/kevinromar/status/1265772665438003200?s=21
That's fucked and terrible to hear.

As for the protests? I would obviously prefer it was done in a peaceful and organized manner as people use this type of behavior to diminish their point, but the outrage and anger in this situation are completely warranted. No one should be arrested like that, especially held as they plea for help. But, this isn't a murderer or a violent felon. This is a guy who matched the description of someone using a counterfeit 20 dollar bill and may have been under the influence. The level of force compared to what he was alleged to have done is so beyond fucked up, I don't even know how to comprehend it.

Yesterdays-pop

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, you helped set me up for some good stuff, so thanks. I was really expecting some sjw type stuff saying that I “must leave a note” or “pay” but everyone was very lenient. Funny thing is ihatejuilio had the best comment on that thread.
What even is satire or trolling in 2020?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 09:36:46 PM by Yesterdays-pop »

SAH ALL DAY

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, you helped set me up for some good stuff, so thanks. I was really expecting some sjw type stuff saying that I “must leave a note” or “pay” but everyone was very lenient. Funny thing is ihatejuilio had the best comment on that thread.

Thread was too dope had the fools shook 🤣

fredgallSOTY

- for longboard, + for fucking up some facist's shit. death to cops.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090

I removed my comment. There's probably a chance that you are lying because of the number of detailed specifics in the thread but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because bored trolls are a staple on SLAP.

Back on topic. I could barely stomach through the complete unedited 11-minute video of George Floyd's murder. I have seen some really dark shit before but seeing George pleading for his life while he gradually goes unconsciousness until he goes completely limp really hurt my soul to see. It was basically a snuff video, no way else to put it.

I don't condone looting or burning down businesses but these people are experiencing unimaginable pain and frustration right now especially considering the number of police brutality incidents that have occurred in Minneapolis during the last 5 years. It's always going to be fuck cops until they are actually held accountable for being above the law and discriminating against the poor and minorities. If true justice is not done and his murderer is given leniency then I feel as that will be the true tipping point and blue blood will flow through the streets in mass.

Glurmpz

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Man, I clicked on that thinking maybe it was gonna be interesting and instead it was just some uneventful story about a board hitting a car in a parking garage. That was satire? I believe satire is supposed to be humorous in some way, right?

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thread was too dope had the fools shook 🤣

This is definitely one person on two accounts.

Bobby Lashley

Another board through the glass, this time in LA:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1265820805361000448
sk8 or die ! This probably way more bAdass

Tracerstracer

• Rep: -39
I am a sheep
WTF are you sheep doing around us wolves. you gonna get eaten here sheep

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.”

Bobby Lashley

“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.”
✊🏿

music critic

• Rep: 0
are people really mad a target got looted and an auto zone got burned?  Who fucking cares about some multi-billion dollar corporations.  Why peacefully protest when the cops are gonna shoot tear gas and kill more people anyways. 

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
are people really mad a target got looted and an auto zone got burned?  Who fucking cares about some multi-billion dollar corporations.  Why peacefully protest when the cops are gonna shoot tear gas and kill more people anyways.

Well how about both local shop , Familia and Cal Surf getting their windows broken out and looted? Because this happened as well

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
Totally understandable, and pretty gratifying to watch, but it might have given him pause if he asked himself who is paying for the cop's windshield.