pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1601
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Women
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 03:15:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Are there any women active here on Slap (regulars, not one offs based on a particular incident like inkandimages) that anyone knows of?
[close]
You should also start another thread titled "Men" so we can find out if there are any men active here (regulars, not one offs) that anyone knows of.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 04:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So I Married An Axe Murderer is on Hulu and I watched it last night. Still stands up imo. "Head, move!"

It's a decent flick but the part where Phil Hartman tells the story about Machine Gun Kelly and his jail-cell "bitch," followed by "...and now this way to the cafeteria!" is easily the standout part, imo.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 06:26:41 PM »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2021, 06:37:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
:)

Pretty boss how Neil got rejected by those girls near the beginning of this part (even after suavely asking "Hi ladies, can we have a moment of your time?") then at the end of the part he's having fun filming some girls on the beach.

Won't see anything that cool in a part nowadays. Now all we get is random shots of meat markets and zoomed-in thighs.

funeral_tuxedo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • old and in the way
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2021, 10:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So I Married An Axe Murderer is on Hulu and I watched it last night. Still stands up imo. "Head, move!"
[close]

It's a decent flick but the part where Phil Hartman tells the story about Machine Gun Kelly and his jail-cell "bitch," followed by "...and now this way to the cafeteria!" is easily the standout part, imo.

@EdLawndale True. Phil Hartman almost always stole the show in whatever he did.