Author Topic: Justice for George Floyd  (Read 9044 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Justice for George Floyd
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2021, 03:01:15 PM »
Good to see that at least one cop was actually held accountable for his actions.

I wonder what life will be like in prison for him. There is no way they are putting him anywhere near gen population.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2021, 03:27:20 PM »
Good to see that at least one cop was actually held accountable for his actions.

I wonder what life will be like in prison for him. There is no way they are putting him anywhere near gen population.
Van Dyke (Chicago PD) was sent to a Jewish Federal Prison in New York. I'm fairly certain Chauvin will be in a similar cushy/safe prison.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2021, 04:17:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Van Dyke (Chicago PD) was sent to a Jewish Federal Prison in New York. I'm fairly certain Chauvin will be in a similar cushy/safe prison.

Nowhere will be safe.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2021, 04:24:29 PM »
If they put Derek Chauvin in the gen pop prison yard for 9 minutes and 45 seconds, do you think he'll reverse his argument of that duration of time not really being that long?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2021, 06:26:52 PM »
Some welcome news, but still so much work to be done.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2021, 07:45:50 PM »
nvm not trying to derail the thread
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:17:04 PM by Big Skatefase »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2021, 07:55:00 PM »
A 15 year old girl in Ohio was shot and killed by police (that she called for help) as people were celebrating the verdict

still so much work to be done.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2021, 08:09:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1384619964812910594?s=21
https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1384622360469377025?s=21

I find it absolutely hilarious that the right wing small government, 2A, don’t tread on me people suck cops’ dicks so hard. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2021, 09:29:52 PM »
Just saw a clip of George Floyd's brother thanking Portland for going so hard for justice in the wake of his brother's death. I know there are many complicated and varied opinions on the protests and their impact but its hard to deny they had impact on this verdict. Nice to know those lungfuls of tear gas meant something... Now about Ma'Khia Bryan and Daunte Wright....

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2021, 09:54:47 PM »
Good to see some justice was served today.  Proud to be a Minnesotan and happy they didn't destroy the government center as it's pretty much one of the best skate spots you could imagine.  Lot's of positive vibes floating around this evening as many were fearful the verdict wouldn't be favorable, in which case the city would've most likely been destroyed. 

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2021, 04:33:07 AM »
so good to see this scumbag sentenced

sketchyrider

« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2021, 05:12:06 AM »

I find it absolutely hilarious that the right wing small government, 2A, don’t tread on me people suck cops’ dicks so hard. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

fascinating isn't it?? i don't trust the state, also i love the apparatus of the state having free reign

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2021, 05:45:40 AM »
Good to see some justice was served today.  Proud to be a Minnesotan and happy they didn't destroy the government center as it's pretty much one of the best skate spots you could imagine.  Lot's of positive vibes floating around this evening as many were fearful the verdict wouldn't be favorable, in which case the city would've most likely been destroyed.
It felt like the city/metro had let out a huge collective sigh of relief
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2021, 05:48:01 AM »
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2021, 05:55:41 AM »
i hope he doesn’t make it out of lockup

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2021, 06:35:15 AM »

ACAB all day but this man was a domestic terrorist so nah

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1431
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2021, 07:21:18 AM »
Expand Quote
A 15 year old girl in Ohio was shot and killed by police (that she called for help) as people were celebrating the verdict
[close]
I don't know much about this case, but I saw the video and it looked like they shot her mid-stabbing attempt. I really don't know what best case scenario would be here. If you tackle, you'd probably get stabbed. I know tasers aren't super accurate, but she was a pretty easy target here, right?

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2021, 09:44:15 AM »
did you guys know if you say fentanyl floyd in the mirror three times he appears?

This isn't even clever enough to be offensive--it's just lame.  You're lame.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2021, 09:53:06 AM »
you know what's lame? burning down cities over a degenerate criminal who held a gun to a pregnant woman's chest. literally every one of these saints who died in the BLM propaganda/racist movement is a thug criminal.

You're still lame. Getting lamer, even, while you double down on talking like a boomer scared of a future where being openly racist is no longer tolerated.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2021, 10:02:36 AM »
nice argument, loser

Nothing you've said merits an argument.  You're just saying "BLM TORCHES CITIES" or whatever.  Who cares.  You sound like someone's scared 82 year old aunt. 

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2021, 10:04:40 AM »
you know what's lame? burning down cities over a degenerate criminal who held a gun to a pregnant woman's chest. literally every one of these saints who died in the BLM propaganda/racist movement is a thug criminal.
None of the things you are mentioning are capital offenses, even IF they were awarded due process, which these people weren't when police officers killed them.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2021, 10:15:42 AM »
mr stinky is mad trying so hard he's going back and editing posts. funny how calling something for what it is, is somehow racist. you're literally defending a criminal who POINTED A GUN AT A PREGNANT WOMAN'S STOMACH so you can get a dopamine rush on the internet and feel validated by other self-hating losers. keep drinking the kool aid.

I edited the post to call you a racist--yes, it's true.  I think that's probably okay, since you sound like someone who seems to think it's alright for people of color to be summarily executed by the police. 

Anyway, you're a bootlicker and you should probably cry some more.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2021, 10:40:16 AM »
i dont think any person of any color deserves to be executed for no reason. i do however, think someone who has a criminal record, repeatedly refuses to obey orders, and points a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach is a piece of shit who deserves whatever comes to them. but yeah, keep removing/inserting words to my posts in your infected kool aid brain to fit your hivemind delusional narrative. and for the record i'm the farthest thing from a bootlicker, i just don't live a life of illegal activity to give them a reason to interact with me on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.

commending the murder of a man by a police officer is bootlicking in spades.  it does not matter in which direction you think your moral compass points.
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2021, 10:46:52 AM »
I love how this bootlicking dumbass doesn't even deny being racist, he just resents having attention called to that fact. 

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2021, 11:52:51 AM »
i know dave witte and jon chang and both would tell you to get fucked

edit oh he's gone

fucker made me associate legendary grind with that bullshit

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2021, 03:42:10 PM »
Every couple of weeks another one of these goons comes in here just to be a racist shit bag. I hope they all sack on infinite rails

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2021, 03:50:29 PM »
These trolls don't skate. You can tell.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2021, 07:35:28 AM »
Im more interesting in seeing what happens to those other cops and their trial outcomes