Author Topic: Justice for George Floyd  (Read 9052 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
Re: Justice for George Floyd
« Reply #180 on: April 23, 2021, 09:01:35 AM »
Im more interesting in seeing what happens to those other cops and their trial outcomes

Hopefully they nab the guys who killed Ahmad, who knows with all the other cops. It depends on if there's enough pressure on them to fight for the conviction

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #181 on: April 23, 2021, 09:37:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Im more interesting in seeing what happens to those other cops and their trial outcomes
[close]

Hopefully they nab the guys who killed Ahmad, who knows with all the other cops. It depends on if there's enough pressure on them to fight for the conviction

no mercy for the fucking redneck cowards involved with the murder of this young man or for anyone in Georgia's criminal justice system who is proven to have intentionally failed to do their duty.

those fucking redneck cowards' tactic of one driving and another in the back of the pickup truck is steeped in the murderous racial history of the south...fucking infuriating, and i regret ever watching that shit. i swear, my gun safe and ammo supply are stocked and fortified exactly because of these kinds of redneck motherfuckers...

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2021, 03:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no mercy for the fucking redneck cowards involved with the murder of this young man or for anyone in Georgia's criminal justice system who is proven to have intentionally failed to do their duty.

those fucking redneck cowards' tactic of one driving and another in the back of the pickup truck is steeped in the murderous racial history of the south...fucking infuriating, and i regret ever watching that shit. i swear, my gun safe and ammo supply are stocked and fortified exactly because of these kinds of redneck motherfuckers...

I agree, completely infuriating. That shit boils my blood to this day

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2021, 09:06:14 PM »
If George Zimmerman got away with murder, they probably will too.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2021, 05:03:31 PM »
Does the fact that Chauvin got convicted on any/all counts make it more or less likely that the other cops involved in Floyd's murder will be convicted at their upcoming trial(s)?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2021, 05:53:34 PM »
Shit that is a good question... Will he be the sacrificial lamb protecting his peers or does this mean they're fucked as well? No clue.

But, I think it certain means the citizens are going to be completely fucked and on the hook for the civil lawsuits to follow.

Unbelievable we pick up the tab for this shit. I've read stories about small towns basically being bankrupted because of the police doing fucked up shit to its own citizens.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1397
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2021, 06:35:39 PM »
Shit that is a good question... Will he be the sacrificial lamb protecting his peers or does this mean they're fucked as well? No clue.

But, I think it certain means the citizens are going to be completely fucked and on the hook for the civil lawsuits to follow.

Unbelievable we pick up the tab for this shit. I've read stories about small towns basically being bankrupted because of the police doing fucked up shit to its own citizens.

fraternal brotherhood of police BS, man. cop unions are what keep these fools protected behind a "thin blue line" and hold the public responsible for members actions. I'm a union fellow, true and blue, but police unions gotta go before we'll see any change.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty