Author Topic: Justice for George Floyd  (Read 9038 times)

nicotinewheel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -77
Re: Justice for George Floyd
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2020, 12:15:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Jesus fucking christ. Fentanyl and meth. This guy knew how to party.
[close]
The police murdered him by asphyxiation.

No amount of drug use, sexual deviancy, parking tickets, library fines, etc. justify that murder.
[close]
[close]

He had Corona virus, too.  I hear that makes it hard to breathe. Do you think him and the cop really knew each other? Is there a chance they were both in on a chinese counterfeit money laundering system...??? Nah. Right. That sounds too crazy.
Ah yes, of course, the flavor of the moment, “Chinese” disruption of an otherwise stable, thriving, definitely not homicidally racist, republic.

Come on big brain, I’m sure you can implicate Putin & Maduro in this too.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
Black Lives Matter Hamburg, Germany

14.000 people attended the protest according to police.

there was a little clash of autonomous groups and police afterwards that went for an hour, but the protest itself was peaceful all the way. we left before the clashes after all the speakers were done. this is the best press pic i could find. we all took a kneel a few minutes before, there must be some picture of that. cops here were seen kneeling, too. and we have our own cases of police brutality against blacks. lots of things moving in germany rn due to the protests. berlin passed anti-discrimination laws effective immediately. before that, racial profiling was basically a legal thing for police. on this pic you see only 30 percent of protesters. to the left would be townhall square, which was also packed. whole downtown was packed to the brim with protesters. it was just massive.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2020, 06:22:26 PM »

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2021, 10:17:54 AM »
Anyone been watching the trial? Just saw the full video properly for the first time. As if that isn't enough to convict by itself. If this scumbag gets acquitted then I hope people take to the streets and fuck shit up.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 656
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2021, 03:47:10 PM »
The testimony of the fire-person and the police dispatcher create some hope this dude is going to get punished for murder.

But, I'm doubtful.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2021, 07:19:16 PM »
1.)Dude swallowed a couple of percs that actually turned out to be fent/meth speedballs.

2.)Was narced out in the so hard his buddies couldn't even wake him up.

3.)Repeatedly said "I cant breathe" while sitting in the back of the squad car, long before the cops knee was on his neck

4.) The ME said there were no signs of conjunctival petechiae (which pretty much rules out mechanical asphyxiation) and that he had extremely elevated levels of C02 in his blood (a result of decreased respiratory drive caused by...... you guessed it opioid intoxication!)

Can someone explain to me again, in which alternate universe does this constitute murder?

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2021, 08:08:02 PM »
^Are you fucking kidding me?

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

Line III: NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES IDENTIFIED.

You want to actually refute my argument , or make another joke belittling homosexuals?

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2021, 08:17:46 PM »

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

You want to actually refute my argument , or make another joke belittling homosexuals?

So you're the new Edgelord?

The video is pretty undeniable, and if you're backing these fucking pigs on a skateboard message board, you should reconsider.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2021, 03:10:26 AM »

I probably shouldn't bite but here goes. It's in the very title. "Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." Then there is also the second autopsy, which is more damning still. Neither of the autopsies conclude he overdosed. Both say his Covid was most likely asymptomatic. Lungs in any case showed no signs of impairment. Both autopsies ruled it a homicide. So there you go, refuted.

Yet somehow I could see a scenario unfolding where Chauvin retires with a handsome payout.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2021, 05:20:40 AM »
if you’re that zooted then the cops DEF don’t need to kneel on your neck to restrain you so idk how that would absolve your hero officers of any guilt

also i hope you get hit by a bus

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2021, 06:42:43 AM »

RIP Big Floyd

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2021, 07:30:04 AM »
I guess it doesn’t matter because he’s banned now, but here’s the medical examiner’s press release summary that states George Floyd’s death was judged to be a homicide.

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MNHENNE/2020/06/01/file_attachments/1464238/2020-3700%20Floyd,%20George%20Perry%20Update%206.1.2020.pdf?referringSource=articleShare
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2021, 08:03:18 AM »
Also, the police don't kneel on the throats of white men who murder buildings full of innocent people, they restrain them peacefully without injury...so fuck these cops just for that.

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2021, 08:06:31 AM »
Also, the police don't kneel on the throats of white men who murder buildings full of innocent people, they restrain them peacefully without injury...so fuck these cops just for that.

Not to mention, in the case of Dylan Roof, they took him through a fast food drive thru so he could eat before being processed.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2021, 02:39:36 PM »
I wonder what this dude's original name was... or if this was some edgy made up backstory... either way fuck this dude.

The mod's have been way too itchy to pull the ban trigger lately. After 7 years of being a loyal slap contributor, I got permabanned out of nowhere. Sad part is there is was no warning, no "watching" period, and no explanation of what I did wrong.

Watch out guys, you are most certainly next. This place is gonna be so sick once everyone is banned.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1396
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2021, 02:53:27 PM »
I wonder what this dude's original name was... or if this was some edgy made up backstory... either way fuck this dude.

Expand Quote
The mod's have been way too itchy to pull the ban trigger lately. After 7 years of being a loyal slap contributor, I got permabanned out of nowhere. Sad part is there is was no warning, no "watching" period, and no explanation of what I did wrong.

Watch out guys, you are most certainly next. This place is gonna be so sick once everyone is banned.
[close]

kinda made me think of that covid denier uncle buck, who I don't know if they got banned or not because I blocked them
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2021, 12:21:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not to mention, in the case of Dylan Roof, they took him through a fast food drive thru so he could eat before being processed.
And don't forget that kid in Atlanta that just had a bad day.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2021, 04:50:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not trying to be contrarian, or really disagree with your point, but private investigators will pretend to be compassionate towards the suspect as a way to gain their trust and get them to divulge info that shouldn't be divulged without a lawyer present. 

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2021, 05:06:34 AM »
If they don't shoot you on sight
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2021, 05:50:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm not trying to be contrarian, or really disagree with your point, but private investigators will pretend to be compassionate towards the suspect as a way to gain their trust and get them to divulge info that shouldn't be divulged without a lawyer present.

They also didn't actually take him to the drive thru. Law enforcement is required to feed suspects lest they later claim maltreatment. Obviously the point still stands: white school shooters somehow always make it to their mugshot, intact and grinning.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1396
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2021, 09:10:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Except in this case there is no conspiracy or coconspirator for him to have dropped a dime on. Nor are the cops bringing a perp in PI. Seems like they torture the shit out of folks with a shade of skin darker than white, rather than play that game, forcing them to make shit up so that the torture stops
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »
It is so weird that America's criminal justice system was built upon the notion of smart punishment rather than excessive punishment, and, here we are, in a moment when the idea that a police officer, a low level government bureaucrat could possibly be convicted for murder is so out of the norm, the whole world is on pins and needles to see if an obvious murder is in fact deemed a "murder" by the US criminal justice system.

I love the "don't commit a crime if you don't want to get killed by the police" argument some throw out there. The idea of living a country where the police are judge, jury, and executioner is terrifying or supporting the notion that we could/should be executed for misdemeanors is absurd.

Looking back, the most amazing thing about the Rodney King beating isn't the beating or the cops getting off without punishment, it is the fact the public actually gave a shit.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2021, 12:40:18 AM »
I agree with the points stated directly above me. ACAB and that dude boy with a chill just can't stop kooking himself. It's always so funny when dudes get banned for being an obvious goon and instead of changing their behavior or at least doing a better job cloaking it, they create a new account and immediately get banned again for their shitty recycled takes

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2021, 12:46:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
And don't forget that kid in Atlanta that just had a bad day.

He was also a sex addict.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2021, 01:40:10 AM »

He was also a sex addict.

Well shit, that changes everything

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2021, 03:22:25 PM »
Bumping because.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2021, 08:58:10 PM »
20 year old black male shot by police in Minneapolis today.  I'm unaware of the circumstances of the shooting, but this is not going to be good.

Weedisverycool

• Rep: 0
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2021, 02:54:48 PM »
This site went fully regular.

Fhk

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2021, 02:58:04 PM »
This implies that at some point it wasn't?

Weedisverycool

• Rep: 0
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2021, 03:00:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This implies that at some point it wasn't?

It’s always been but it’s gone full throttle