Author Topic: BNE in Winter  (Read 453 times)

Zenjoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • Easy Happy Still Call RAD!!!!!
BNE in Winter
« on: June 04, 2020, 12:11:00 PM »
This years winter in the Queensland state in Australia our city BNE-Brisbane is so nice i felt it would be worth mentioning as winter in brisbane when its tuning good is exciting fun and like a slap mythiral nyc excursion into a gangster techno and rap dope fueled river of gangster black of the city's night and the night clubs are perfect adventures esp if its quiet you might have just a chance to demonstrate dance not just own a position  , i just wanted to make a note of sign that BNE-Brisbane is still a skater city , im not sure what days and shifting times the CBD is skater available but i nights are still of a magic mace as to be of good value personaly i havent allways had lots of company when going excursion at night but i still go for a local patrol maybe talk council with the police who still care for skaters in brisbane but not too much, being a bit stronger in years now is ok thankyou for letting me post with you slap much appreciated hopfully i can post a picture of my lazy skate some time but the love is still a spiritual discipline dont get me wrong LOVE and ADMIRATION to you Slap G ride steppers n flippers  :o
zenjoy lesevitz

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
Re: BNE in Winter
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 12:43:18 PM »
and the run-on-sentence-that-doesnt-make-any-sense-at-all award goes to...

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: BNE in Winter
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 06:02:53 PM »
It’s too cold to skate rn you madman
I’m like a big lizard I need that hot weather
listen to cosmic psychos