Author Topic: Dylan  (Read 673 times)

hell yeah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Dylan
« on: July 31, 2020, 12:12:12 PM »
What shoe company would Dylan be on today?
from Tony’s cock it’s Riley Hawk

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Dylan
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:35:22 PM »
In an alternate reality, Dylan never got sick and Styn never had knee problems, and HUF is still in business.

Considering the fact that Austyn has been relatively lowkey in the last half of the previous decade, I think a lot of people forget that these two could have signed with whoever in 2013/14. Had the cards not fallen the way they did, I really think HUF wouldn't have gone under. HUF had to have dropped a biiiiig percentage of their budget into those two, and that could have been the beginning of the end - once Styn got hurt and Dylan got sick, Cromer was the only triple A pro on the team that could basically go where he wanted. The rest of the team was/is a Nike/Cons/Adidas flow team, sad to say.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 04:41:00 PM »
Losing both Austyn and Dylan definitely hit HUF hard but I have a feeling they were going to stop shoes eventually anyway. Majority of shares had already been sold to some big corporation and shoes just ain't where the money's at.

I think if Dylan were still around today he'd be on Adidas. He almost was before HUF, and now seeing Dill over there I think Adidas is the only place that could cut him the right checks and where he would fit in, albeit in sort of a strange way.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

peptobismol

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 05:59:59 PM »
i could see him on krooked.

peptobismol

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 11:12:30 PM »
i could see him on krooked.

i was about to sarcastically post this, then i saw that i already did it yesterday....... i need to quit drinking.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 01:16:56 AM by peptobismol »

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 07:56:46 AM »
Probably back on Vans.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 11:55:34 AM »
Probably back on Vans.
I loved his clips when he was skating vans, he looked natural in vans, sexy and natural

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 12:05:44 PM »
I think for connections it'd be adidas since Dill, Tyshawn, and Austin probably would have went too. But since he said he didn't like logos it may have been Vans and he'd be wearing the eras or the authentics (I can't distinguish between those models) exclusively.

Sad to think it's been almost 4 years without him producing the most beautiful footage, traveling with Austin, entering his 30s and continuing to grow. Life isn't fair.