Author Topic: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT  (Read 45037 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
Re: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2020, 12:11:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does this girl's accusations correlate with the GX1000 rape accusations?

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=110112.msg3262688#msg3262688
[close]

Not sure, but after my encounter all I could think of was all the girls that have had the same thing happen. We’ll never be able to tell anyone because we’d all be blacklisted.
[close]

blacklisted from what exactly?

Hills or anything with a slope?

CallMeDillo

« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2020, 12:26:21 PM »
i dont get it. i have yet to see evidence, and how are they kooks? Some of the realest out there they risk their life every day.

RIP Pspliff

Garnet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Does this girl's accusations correlate with the GX1000 rape accusations?

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=110112.msg3262688#msg3262688
[close]

Not sure, but after my encounter all I could think of was all the girls that have had the same thing happen. We’ll never be able to tell anyone because we’d all be blacklisted.

you can tell me and i'll tell slap

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2020, 02:26:37 PM »
and how are they kooks? Some of the realest out there they risk their life every day.

and what connection are you making here? this is one of the lamest part of skate "culture" - if they're good it excuses or justifies certain behavior? Doing tricks over homeless people is whack. filming it and affixing it to your aesthetic as a group is even more lame
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

TONYBABY

• Rep: -4
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2020, 08:27:33 AM »
i dont get it. i have yet to see evidence, and how are they kooks? Some of the realest out there they risk their life every day.
stupid fuckin gimp

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2020, 08:03:43 AM »
just saw on ig, someone calling out jamal gibbs(@187turned211)
can’t figure out how to get the image to fit so here’s the link
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:31:55 AM by bongboarder420 »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2020, 08:12:16 AM »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2020, 08:13:34 AM »
just saw on ig, someone calling out jamal gibbs(@187turned211)
can’t figure out how to get the image to fit so here’s the link

https://instagram.com/stories/lorenzfrijas/2342968227002478878?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1h2x8hdvjya59
Saw that too, fuck that dude

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Taraval

• Rep: 28
  • :p
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2020, 08:27:26 AM »
Jamal and Adam Taylor (Joogy) are rapists.  I know one person who has been raped by Jamal and can happily PM if anyone needs any “further evidence” (which I hope no one thinks they deserve)

Silence and victim blaming is an issue that is in skateboarding, music, and any industry where people can feel entitled to not understanding the concept of no. I do not know how to fully abolish rape culture but I do believe that no longer trying to find excuses, wiggle room, or “clout-chasing” claims is a step in the right direction. The girl I know was silent for a while because some of the first people she told dismissed her, saying she should be lucky to be with a skater that popular.
😶

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2020, 09:14:08 AM »
Jamal and Adam Taylor (Joogy) are rapists.  I know one person who has been raped by Jamal and can happily PM if anyone needs any “further evidence” (which I hope no one thinks they deserve)

Silence and victim blaming is an issue that is in skateboarding, music, and any industry where people can feel entitled to not understanding the concept of no. I do not know how to fully abolish rape culture but I do believe that no longer trying to find excuses, wiggle room, or “clout-chasing” claims is a step in the right direction. The girl I know was silent for a while because some of the first people she told dismissed her, saying she should be lucky to be with a skater that popular.

Maybe we don't "deserve" evidence but the courts for sure will

Taraval

• Rep: 28
  • :p
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2020, 09:59:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Maybe we don't "deserve" evidence but the courts for sure will

The supreme court has historically been dismissive of rape allegations, and has shown unfair practices to sentencing even with evidence. Local courts across the US dismiss when presented with proof, or sentence for laughably shorter times than minor drug offenses. Hence why I am open to discuss a future with abolishment of our previous modes of thought.
😶

joe momma

« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2020, 10:00:21 AM »

RIP Pspliff

Are you @hardformyboys? the lackey who clings onto the cali2hyde crew for clout?

Pspliff was also the biggest kook in the city before he died and became some legendary folk hero. The guy actually sucked at skating if there wasn't a hill nearby. Sorry to hurt feelings!

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2020, 10:05:43 AM »
Damn doesn’t Austyn back him on Former?

Vincent Road 8

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2020, 10:07:15 AM »

He quit and is on Supreme.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2020, 10:08:52 AM »
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

Are you @hardformyboys? the lackey who clings onto the cali2hyde crew for clout?

Pspliff was also the biggest kook in the city before he died and became some legendary folk hero. The guy actually sucked at skating if there wasn't a hill nearby. Sorry to hurt feelings!

Right the guy who ollied over a car sucks. Get the fuck out.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2020, 10:20:26 AM »
Looks like we’ve got another one of those “formerly of Former, now of Former” situations brewing here.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2020, 10:32:30 AM »
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

Respectfully disagree w/ you here. All those dudes are for real, hot shit on four wheels. That doesn’t mean they get a pass when they’re shitty people. At least not from this guy. No safe harbor for rapists, regardless of who they are, or what they’re capable of on a skateboard. Kinda goes without saying, yeah?
But unless the entire GX1K operation is rotten to the core, I don’t know that it makes sense to chop the whole thing down when you could simply prune a few dead branches.
That is to say: the existence of rapists in a large, loose association of people is legitimate cause to tear down the minor legacy of a deceased/beloved fellow skater? Or was P-Spliff doing rapes between hill bombs too?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2020, 10:35:45 AM »
Leave Pablo out of this. Rip

Shuh

• Rep: 2

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2020, 10:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

[close]
Respectfully disagree w/ you here. All those dudes are for real, hot shit on four wheels. That doesn’t mean they get a pass when they’re shitty people. At least not from this guy. No safe harbor for rapists, regardless of who they are, or what they’re capable of on a skateboard. Kinda goes without saying, yeah?
But unless the entire GX1K operation is rotten to the core, I don’t know that it makes sense to chop the whole thing down when you could simply prune a few dead branches.
That is to say: the existence of rapists in a large, loose association of people is legitimate cause to tear down the minor legacy of a deceased/beloved fellow skater? Or was P-Spliff doing rapes between hill bombs too?

Got me thinking a bit right there. Lou Strux on arborist, confirmed

And also, fuck all rapists

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2020, 10:52:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

[close]
[close]

Got me thinking a bit right there. Lou Strux on arborist, confirmed

And also, fuck all rapists
Stuck on a longboard company for the rest of my days; the most shameful of fates.
At least I’ll have Shuriken to keep me company.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:55:08 AM by Lou Strux »

fuckethat2

• Rep: -7
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

Pspliff was friends with everybody and had love for everyone. If you live in the city I know you’ll stay quiet about who you are

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2020, 11:07:03 AM »

RIP Pspliff

Yeah, these guys are heroes!!!

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1107
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2020, 12:58:11 PM »
Fucking fuck. Fucked. Those of us that asked for names....here it is.
Hope they are getting the support and help they need.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

[close]

That shit is lame don't matter if he's dead or not if the nigga was garbage, he was garbage. Fuck him and the rest of GX. And Aidan Mackey also ollied over a car lol Pspliff ain't special. Their whole gimmick is bombing hills. Wow so scary.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2020, 03:16:29 PM »
Expand Quote
No one liked how they behaved in their Tokyo edit.   

Jesse Viera’s alleged assault on a security guard
[close]

Damn, I hadn't seen the Tokyo edit until you mentioned it.

The mediocre skating really did not outweigh how shitty they were to every single local that approached them.
just watched the edit again and you are a fucking bitch ass pussy if you think they didnt behave the norm. ive seen plenty of tokyo edits and there all the same with getting kicked out. fuck bois

joe momma

« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2020, 03:41:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP Pspliff
[close]

[close]

[close]

That shit is lame don't matter if he's dead or not if the nigga was garbage, he was garbage. Fuck him and the rest of GX. And Aidan Mackey also ollied over a car lol Pspliff ain't special. Their whole gimmick is bombing hills. Wow so scary.

Let me pull back here a second, P Spliff was a good person. He was obnoxious and annoying on the sessions we shared but don't lump him in with real scum bags who rape women. Also bombing hills is so scary, you may know if you've ever skated sf.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »
fuck jamal fuck adam let them starve fuck these boards too they belong in the sales bin now spread the word family

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
Multiple women?