Author Topic: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT  (Read 45078 times)

slutonparade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
Re: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2020, 10:34:52 AM »
Don't gimme no bammer weed.  We don't smoke that shit in the SFC

BayZ

• Rep: -6
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2020, 11:49:57 AM »
I grew up in the Bay Area, and have never been a fan of the vibe of the GX guys. The BEST hands down representation of the SF culture are the Awaysted and MaxAllure guys. More so the MaxAllure because Karl has single handedly done everything in his power to bring up Bay Area/NorCal scene. Growing up he used to host a river clean up in Vallejo and was the most Humble and genuine guy. Support the locals.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2020, 12:21:42 PM »
Karl is very, extra, bonus Shalom.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2020, 12:34:39 PM »
I grew up in the Bay Area, and have never been a fan of the vibe of the GX guys. The BEST hands down representation of the SF culture are the Awaysted and MaxAllure guys. More so the MaxAllure because Karl has single handedly done everything in his power to bring up Bay Area/NorCal scene. Growing up he used to host a river clean up in Vallejo and was the most Humble and genuine guy. Support the locals.

Did any of y’all see the Nine Club Experience last night? I’m bout to support the fuck out of Maxallure on payday. I have no clue who Jamal is but I was a fan of Adam Taylor, fuck. 
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2020, 02:47:11 PM »
So am I missing something?  Where is the evidence against Adam Taylor???  I’d like to see someone post something of substance. I know Adam very well. I don’t think nor believe this shit but at the same time the only thing in this thread is something about someone’s cousin saying something. It’s so fucked to just want to ruin people without evidence. It’s almost as if all of you have always been right about everything in life, have you never lied? Never believed someone when they were lying?  Something is so wrong here.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:50:19 PM by mtvic »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2020, 03:07:01 PM »
So am I missing something?  Where is the evidence against Adam Taylor???  I’d like to see someone post something of substance. I know Adam very well. I don’t think nor believe this shit but at the same time the only thing in this thread is something about someone’s cousin saying something. It’s so fucked to just want to ruin people without evidence. It’s almost as if all of you have always been right about everything in life, have you never lied? Never believed someone when they were lying?  Something is so wrong here.

Ah the old “I’m friend of a rapist and I don’t believe the victim because the aggressor never behaved that way to me personally” defense.   

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2020, 03:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ah the old “I’m friend of a rapist and I don’t believe the victim because the aggressor never behaved that way to me personally” defense.
No fuckboi. This is about knowing the person and having had him in my home and many other situations that have never even brought a sliver of this type of behavior. Do you have any evidence?  Where is the accusation and who is making it?  Don’t be holier than now dickhead.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2020, 03:13:19 PM »
than thou not now smfh

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2020, 03:16:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nailed it. Can you believed he used "fuckboi" as an insult towards you...Oh the irony

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2020, 03:19:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

nailed it. Can you believed he used "fuckboi" as an insult towards you...Oh the irony
Do you have evidence?  I initially asked where it was and this is what you come up with??  Fuck off

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2020, 03:32:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Do you have evidence?  I initially asked where it was and this is what you come up with??  Fuck off
Wonder what’s up with the scrubbing
GX1000 scrubbed any posts with Joogy or Jamal from his instagram account.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2020, 03:35:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I mean... If’n I was a rapist, that’s prolly not info I’m going to be sharing around. Even with my tight homies.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2020, 03:39:37 PM »
than thou not now smfh
Holy shit. I made an error while typing on my phone. What will I ever do. Thank you for correcting me. You’re an amazingly smart individual and the world has yet to respect your talents at grammar correction. The world will recognize one day, your perfection is not easily ignored nor should it be. Maybe we can erect a statue of you?

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2020, 03:41:27 PM »
thats too much but was it autocorrect or what happened

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:19 PM »
thats too much but was it autocorrect or what happened
Autocorrect I assume. I hate phones for this very reason. Unless I edit my posts they’re rarely without errors, that is not the same with a keyboard but I work 12 hours a day and don’t always have access to my keyboard, as it’s in my house. Sure I could have corrected before posting but honestly this shit has me a little emotional. Fair enough?

Sammich

• Rep: 2
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2020, 03:56:36 PM »
Some of you got shit takes. No wonder women are afraid to speak up about being assaulted or raped.

Jerk chicken

• Rep: 0
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2020, 03:58:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

There’s some joogy clips on there still pretty sure we just tossing peoples names in now with no backing   

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2020, 04:02:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

There’s some joogy clips on there still pretty sure we just tossing peoples names in now with no backing
Thank you!  What is this motivation to be guilty before proven innocent.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2020, 04:08:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Can you post one he’s featured in? Not saying you’re wrong, but I just tried and had no luck.

Jerk chicken

• Rep: 0
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Can you post one he’s featured in? Not saying you’re wrong, but I just tried and had no luck.

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2020, 04:13:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Thank you

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2020, 05:13:51 PM »
look at his left hand on the ender (and in pretty much every other clip). dude should have been fucking cancelled after that alone

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
He never raped you, so he must be innocent?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2020, 05:38:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I’m asking where this even comes from?  Nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth, is there?  Now when you have a friend, someone you know well, and that friend is accused of something out of character I hope you would ask questions too. 

euro tm

« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2020, 06:44:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I’m asking where this even comes from?  Nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth, is there?  Now when you have a friend, someone you know well, and that friend is accused of something out of character I hope you would ask questions too.

page 5 of this thread, 9th post. pm that dude if you want answers.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2020, 07:33:45 PM »
hell yeah jamal you almost cleared it!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2201
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2020, 07:48:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What I was told was that he tried some weird shit on a group of girls,and has some history of forcing himself on girls,even after a NO. There was an IG story outing him too,but no screenshot sorry.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1108
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2020, 07:58:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
What I was told was that he tried some weird shit on a group of girls,and has some history of forcing himself on girls,even after a NO. There was an IG story outing him too,but no screenshot sorry.

Was it in this? This "SF Rape Culture" thread predated all of this coming out as well.
https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=110112.0

long time lurker first time poster, made a new account for this.

As someone from sf who has been subjected to the "scene", a lot of what she said here is absolutely true. I actually remember the account she was talking about initially in her video that aimed to expose sf abusers and rapists. The account was mass reported and struck down by "homies" enabling their friends. Theres a lot of enabling that goes on in the community over here whether its simply denying claims of abuse or just pretending to be blissfully ignorant. The culture in this city has bred an odd kind of toxicity. Theres a sense of "manliness" that I think many of the skaters here try to embody. Go down the biggest hill, go as fast as possible, don't back down. I think this bleeds over into interactions and that same "don't back down" attitude gets brought into allegations of sexual assault and harassment. For some reason people in this community think they can get away unscathed with harassment. Don't get me wrong though, this isn't every skater in the city, but rather a subset that is incredibly tight knit and happen to be somewhat relevant in the community. The idea that skaters are "the jocks of sf" is also funny to me. Just because these people happen to be relevant in the same cutty subset you occupy does not mean anyone else cares about them or views them note worthy. Still though, this abusive behavior is completely present and I'm glad someone is talking about it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:00:12 PM by ihatejulio »

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2020, 09:04:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it's not too much to ask for proof. As soon as that arises bury this alleged cockroach.

redbullnetwork

• Rep: 2
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2020, 10:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think it's not too much to ask for proof. As soon as that arises bury this alleged cockroach.
What do you want though a fucking video of the girl getting raped, there’s no point in lying about this kinda shit. Nothing to gain from that, these dudes have no value.