Author Topic: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT  (Read 44863 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
Re: GX1000 KOOKS SPOUSAL ABUSE, RAPE, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2020, 08:55:55 AM »
i've never found anything substantial backing up the DLoy Webb NineJah allegations.  i think that entire rumor started on this board.  99% bullshit outside of "i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy"

The amount of weird, worship GX1000 gets tells me that they could all be caught dead to rights raping people and no one would give a shit.  they post a video and the comments on here are dudes actually creaming themselves "YES...YES"

Well a girl came forward this summer with Nyjah accusations and people on skateboard podcasts have alluded to the sketchy stuff

No ones been shy at calling out GX over Japan bullshit, black rock incident, and I believe they had some called out out like Jamal Gibbs for inappropriate conduct towards women (don’t remember specifics so I’m not going to drop the r-word).   

But yeah you’re probably right

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2020, 09:11:38 AM »
SanFran sounds like it sucks. The City seems way to small for all you fools. Is SF one big scene? I’d fucking kill myself if I couldn’t escape a bunch of pretentious twats swinging from a city or it’s skaters.

Are any of these GX guys (the accused) legitimate pros? Not that that matters but they seem more like park heroes and their local is FairyTown. 

Also anyone that has to rape someone is a poosey

Anyone defending rapists is a poosey.

Who the fuck is herb caen, and why does that old white fuck matter?

I’ll be in Frisco tomorrow I better not see any of you pooseys.

I’m kidding but seriously one spot to eat in The City which spot is the spot? I’m only gonna be in the sco for the day and not gonna be skating so I need to eat my feelings
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2020, 09:24:13 AM »
SanFran sounds like it sucks. The City seems way to small for all you fools. Is SF one big scene? I’d fucking kill myself if I couldn’t escape a bunch of pretentious twats swinging from a city or it’s skaters.

Are any of these GX guys (the accused) legitimate pros? Not that that matters but they seem more like park heroes and their local is FairyTown. 

I’m kidding but seriously one spot to eat in The City which spot is the spot? I’m only gonna be in the sco for the day and not gonna be skating so I need to eat my feelings

Go get something to eat with Ruben xoflipxo. You guys seem like you’d get along

Hefe43

« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2020, 10:40:52 AM »
Expand Quote

What?

[close]

Go get something to eat with Ruben xoflipxo. You guys seem like you’d get along

This Thing Of Ours

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2020, 11:06:13 AM »
didn't Boosh go nuts on Dloy and Nijah only to then be accused of similar behavior ?

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2020, 01:29:04 PM »

Carls Jr. by Hubba Hideout

Fat Tire

• Rep: -18
  • "Do A Kickflip!" Hahaha...
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2020, 01:42:45 PM »

i like whiz burger

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2020, 02:22:20 PM »
"it could never be me"- _XOFLIPXO

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2020, 07:02:27 PM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2020, 07:14:51 PM »
didn't Boosh go nuts on Dloy and Nijah only to then be accused of similar behavior ?

Boosh is a poosh

Hefe43

« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2020, 07:20:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i like whiz burger

Fuck yeah. It looks good. Do I get the burger? I usually go for chicken sandwiches but I don’t want to miss out on the good shit.

I also dig that they’ve been in The City since 1955

This Thing Of Ours

LittleJerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -16
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2020, 08:00:46 PM »
Expand Quote
WE HAVE 3 ANGELS OF BRIAN DELATORRE SWINGING THE DEATH BLOW AT BLACK ROCK. SEND FUNDS TO THE APPROPRIATE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY OR WE CALL THE REAL COPS.

GX-1000 IS CANCELLED.
[close]

calm down darius, you're not gonna get on cons

Hahahahahaha

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2020, 11:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

i like whiz burger
[close]

Fuck yeah. It looks good. Do I get the burger? I usually go for chicken sandwiches but I don’t want to miss out on the good shit.

I also dig that they’ve been in The City since 1955

I've had better food in Oakland. Oakland/Alameda is a way better time in general. Don't know how it is now in Covid times, but theres too many people in the City. Too much catering to the damn tourists. Unless you wanna hit the strip clubs which, aren't my thing but yeah. God speed.
The chillest1

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2021, 07:12:56 AM »
Jamal and Adam Taylor (Joogy) are rapists.  I know one person who has been raped by Jamal and can happily PM if anyone needs any “further evidence” (which I hope no one thinks they deserve)

Silence and victim blaming is an issue that is in skateboarding, music, and any industry where people can feel entitled to not understanding the concept of no. I do not know how to fully abolish rape culture but I do believe that no longer trying to find excuses, wiggle room, or “clout-chasing” claims is a step in the right direction. The girl I know was silent for a while because some of the first people she told dismissed her, saying she should be lucky to be with a skater that popular.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2021, 12:19:23 PM »
The G in Gx stands for gentrification, fuck these transplant scumbags