Author Topic: Biebel posts vid of his friend knocking out homeless black guy  (Read 28596 times)

Rockin Robbin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
Re: Biebel posts vid of his friend knocking out homeless black guy
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2020, 06:11:04 PM »
Funny that this image comes up when you google brandon biebel news.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Barf The Mog

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2020, 06:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
same with Biebel for filming and not notifying authorities who are experienced with handling those with mental health issues.
[close]
You are on point with everything except this part. The police have proven time and time again they are not equipped to handle mental health issues, and that tends to be the first line of defense in these situations. Nor are there even resources to really do anything meaningful. Sadly, every metropolitan in the US is filled with homeless people battling mental health issues and/or addiction, and the numbers are only growing. I see it in my city. I have it in my family.

Edit: and fuck Brandon Biebel.

Probably so, but I would be shocked if the LAPD did any harm to the man when law enforcement is under the most intense pressure to refrain from lethal force. If anything, paramedics would be dispatched to assist.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2020, 06:53:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
same with Biebel for filming and not notifying authorities who are experienced with handling those with mental health issues.
[close]
You are on point with everything except this part. The police have proven time and time again they are not equipped to handle mental health issues, and that tends to be the first line of defense in these situations. Nor are there even resources to really do anything meaningful. Sadly, every metropolitan in the US is filled with homeless people battling mental health issues and/or addiction, and the numbers are only growing. I see it in my city. I have it in my family.

[close]

Probably so, but I would be shocked if the LAPD did any harm to the man when law enforcement is under the most intense pressure to refrain from lethal force. If anything, paramedics would be dispatched to assist.

From the videos coming out of the U.S of how cops are treating protesters, I wouldn't be shocked at all.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Barf The Mog

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2020, 07:02:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

From the videos coming out of the U.S of how cops are treating protesters, I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Who knows. LAPD probably got a call about a naked homeless man who is unresponsive. The video footage is incriminating evidence against Biebel and the attacker.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:15:54 PM by Barf The Mog »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1068
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2020, 07:25:18 PM »
A very small silver lining in this whole thing: Ive got a hunch there’s going to be some deep discounts on Biebel Girl decks very soon. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2020, 07:27:56 PM »
He just posted a vid of him drinking white claws on the roof of the W with girls in bikinis. I guess we all process guilt in different ways.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2020, 07:37:19 PM »
Doing that shit is reprehensible, posting it in your IG is vacant as fuck.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2020, 07:40:52 PM »
He just posted a vid of him drinking white claws on the roof of the W with girls in bikinis. I guess we all process guilt in different ways.

From glorifying assault of nonviolent homeless people to chilling with bikini babes at rooftop parties. Yeah, he needs to be dropped from Girl immediately. Doesn't matter if he's "family."

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2020, 07:55:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Girl aint gonna drop him.

Sad. They'll just pretend nothing happened.

Half the crail team doesnt even skate and they still support them.
[close]

I bet Rick and Mike argue about who’s going to drop him but they’re scared of that smoke. Either that or he’s their plug for whatever they’re into.
Its probably nothing compared to dropping Sheffey.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »
A very small silver lining in this whole thing: Ive got a hunch there’s going to be some deep discounts on Biebel Girl decks very soon.

Would it even be worth it at 90% off at this point?
And the discount only hurts the shops who have BB decks in stock.  So 3.  And crailtap is going to have trouble selling off the backstop of boards for all the kids who want BB boards.  So 11 more boards.

citycity

• Rep: -107
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2020, 07:57:14 PM »
Yo, everyone on crailtaps insta is calling out beibel. How long before they say something. I am shocked by their silence. Opinions anyone???? Did anyone dm Carroll or any other people in charge of crail?

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2020, 08:48:17 PM »
They're figuring out how to handle this. I think he will be dropped. Nothing sells boards like being associated with naked, black men being beaten for very little reason during what will probably be amongst  the largest benchmarks in civil rights in this nation's history. Also nothing sells boards like not having any boards available on crailtap to sell. They will "part ways" in the near future.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2020, 08:53:17 PM »
They're figuring out how to handle this. I think he will be dropped. Nothing sells boards like being associated with naked, black men being beaten for very little reason during what will probably be amongst  the largest benchmarks in civil rights in this nation's history. Also nothing sells boards like not having any boards available on crailtap to sell. They will "part ways" in the near future.
i just had a image in my head where they turn a screenshot of the video into a cartoon board graphic pro model for biebel and that would just be the end of crailtap

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2020, 10:27:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i just had a image in my head where they turn a screenshot of the video into a cartoon board graphic pro model for biebel and that would just be the end of crailtap

The "Lights OUT" model

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2020, 11:08:22 PM »
I think it's going to come down to Biebel and Jeron being tight and nothing will happen. Other than a few people on girl and chocolate that squad is looking pretty beat.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2020, 11:26:29 PM »
When did Chris Roberts get of Chocolate?

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2020, 11:29:51 PM »
When did Chris Roberts get of Chocolate?

There's an arrow you can tap on the right to see the 2nd pic with the rest of the team. He's there.

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2020, 11:59:54 PM »
Fuck it who cares I’ll just say it, I sent the video and some info somewhere it needed to go. Fuck that human garbage.  I saved it as well.

What do you mean by this?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2020, 12:01:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck it who cares I’ll just say it, I sent the video and some info somewhere it needed to go. Fuck that human garbage.  I saved it as well.
[close]

What do you mean by this?
probably sent it to the police or black twitter

Glurmpz

« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2020, 12:52:53 AM »
What does Breezy think? She wasn't silent on the Indy logo issue.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2020, 01:04:45 AM »
I always felt biebel was a douche bag not surprised

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2020, 03:08:28 AM »
Funny that this image comes up when you google brandon biebel news.

This did not go unappreciated

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2020, 03:17:28 AM »
Drop everyone exept Rick and Mike
check my music

Mr. Hurtado

« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2020, 04:54:10 AM »
Jim T weighs in:

Comment found here:

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2020, 05:17:41 AM »
Jim T weighs in:

Comment found here:

Good.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2020, 05:23:32 AM »
Jim T weighs in:

Exemplary behavior. At this point it's just common sense that this is the right thing to do, too, yet in similarly controversial situations a lot of companies would still prefer denial and trying to cover shit up which 1/ is obviously dishonest 2/ sounds like more work than actually being respectable enough to address the issue and 3/ even in basic terms of business, is literally the worst possible look for a company and the most efficient way to tank it. I hope Girl is just as busy terminating this guy's contract as we speak as they are deleting comments from their customers, and there's some kind of announcement to come. Every company that keeps trying to cultivate false icons in the social media age like it's still possible to fully control a rider's image and lie about his personality when they have personal accounts is doomed to fail. Kids taking up skating nowadays need to be able to look up to inspiring people, not just braindead goons who tap their tail into manuals.

Also, thanks for posting under that name, I feel like I'm going to hear that song play in my head on here more often now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:26:26 AM by silhouette »

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2020, 07:18:26 AM »
Biebel got mad dirt on the crail dudes they can't touch him

just accept that this is the way the world works. hope that lil naked dude is ok

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2020, 08:02:43 AM »
And Jimi Thiebaud for the win!  He has always been a legend. The klansman in a tree graphic should be the motto for today’s riots. Could be flags of that one. As for Biebel what a bummer. He needs to be checked on this and dropped quick. I’m sure never going to carry his board in our shop and if crail doesn’t condemn then sadly we won’t carry anything from them either. While my shop is super small and they’ll likely never notice my individual sales or lack thereof, I can’t support this crap. This kills me as girl and chocolate have been favs of mine since they started, but certainly lines are being drawn and this is one for me.

The3Bobbys

• Rep: -3
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2020, 08:10:34 AM »
Biebel got mad dirt on the crail dudes they can't touch him

just accept that this is the way the world works. hope that lil naked dude is ok

What dirt is that ?

Mr. Hurtado

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2020, 08:13:39 AM »
Richie Jackson weighs in:

Comment found here: