Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175212 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #1290 on: October 20, 2021, 01:45:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In his latest story he is taking things called dead game and time to bleed - I don't if thats ok to ingest?

What roids would biebel be taking?
[close]

https://strengthcartel.com/products/strength-cartel-time-to-bleed-blue-punch

STRENGTH CARTEL. Almost sounds like a youth crew band or something
[close]

So i took the ALL CAPS words from the description and made an album that will be released on Revelation Records in the near future and will run around 10 minutes.

STRENGTH CARTEL ---TIME 2 BLEED

1) BLOOD AND SWEAT
2) NEXT LEVEL
3) HEAVY ASS WEIGHT
4) MOST HATED
5) DEAD GAME

These sound like songs another meathead idiot, danzig, would write

LloydBrün

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #1291 on: October 20, 2021, 02:36:15 PM »

i'm just waiting for his head to explode like lister's and he's back to the normal biebs

Imagine Biebel had a Scouse accent

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #1292 on: October 23, 2021, 11:05:00 AM »
when your face is that red you always look like you are struggling to push out a fucked up post-constipation shit no matter what you're doing.

fucking insane that these are all things he chose to do to himself and what i am looking at is not a series of diseases compounding on each other (not counting mental diseases, clearly.)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1293 on: October 23, 2021, 11:34:58 AM »
The real crime here is that Brandon Biebel used to be one of the most entertaining people to follow on Instagram and now he hardly posts.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1196
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1294 on: October 23, 2021, 11:38:49 AM »
The real crime here is that Brandon Biebel used to be one of the most entertaining people to follow on Instagram and now he hardly posts.
maybe this has been mentioned here, but have you noticed he put his skate clips back up on his account?

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 31
« Reply #1295 on: October 23, 2021, 05:00:23 PM »
I don't know if this has already been discussed but has anyone seen Beibel on Cameo? Was not disappointed.

https://www.cameo.com/brandonbiebel?nodeId=athletes%2Fskateboarders&nodeType=category

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1296 on: October 23, 2021, 08:46:16 PM »
I just watched a bunch of these. So sick.

I don't know if this has already been discussed but has anyone seen Beibel on Cameo? Was not disappointed.

https://www.cameo.com/brandonbiebel?nodeId=athletes%2Fskateboarders&nodeType=category

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #1297 on: October 23, 2021, 08:48:01 PM »

The transformation of this dude's face is sad as fuck. How you more muscular but more chinned up at the same time???

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1298 on: October 24, 2021, 01:12:49 AM »

The transformation of this dude's face is sad as fuck. How you more muscular but more chinned up at the same time???

I believe steroids cause water retention.  Gives them the alcoholic face unless they have Ronnie Colemen level body fat.

Ole dirty hamster

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1299 on: October 24, 2021, 03:55:57 AM »
OK, I feel like it's worth pointing out that Biebel was always the kid who was the most hyped on African American culture and he always loved rap and seem to gravitate to it without any hesitation whatsoever.  He has always been more than happy to bridge the gap between white and black and seemed to have a "colorless" worldview.  With that being said, he has always come off as an airhead, which I'm sure he hates, but it's the case.  Like in the Final Flare talking about "the new words he learned that day".  He seemed easy to confuse.  The guy chugged semi-legal energy drinks...he has always been our answer to the jock crowd.

There was a time in skating, yes in the early 2000s, when there was the tight-ripped-pants and tank top days, where we skaters quickly found an impasse when approached by jocks, thugs, and bullies alike.  We had spent our childhood skating, watching skate vids, cracking jokes, yes making fun of people who were bogus, but when the time came, and someone was right in our faces, many of us quickly realized that we had some developments missing in our bags, that the football crowd we mocked clearly had.  They had upper body strength.  They punched people in the faces.  While being fat was always a faux pas in skating, being strong was frowned upon too.  Just the natural in-shape body was the right skate form.  That made it hard too, right?  When the body-builder soldier-type wanted to shut us down?

Well, Biebel was our answer to that.  You could take him to any country in the world and he couldn't lose in arm wrestling.  Maybe now, in 2021, it sounds lame.  But, back in the day, when the haters are ready to prove to your they're better than you, shoving that shit back in their faces was glorious.  I don't claim to have been on those trips, but I lived them vicariously through the skate videos like most of you.  When the girl team won at life, so did we skaters.  Whether it was Spike Jonez taking home Oscars, or guys like Gino and the Chocolate team keeping us in the game at the cutting edge of an ever-changing and ever-competitive world with their versatile cross over styles that could rock the spot, or the club, with the same amount of bang (perfect for our college years), and reminded us that there were skaters who had all the angles covered.  The wind pushed the sails ahead and we remained in the rat race, representing for our niche, that most of experienced a certain type of hell to be a part of, but the juice from fruit was worth it, the fruit of the vine.

Now back to Biebs.  He was always the kid who could hit a trick shot in basketball.  That may sound dumb to a kid who is 14 now, and everything is so controlled and predictable, and everyone is so accepted now.  But, again for us skaters, who forfeited our basketball practices and intense competition to practice our tricks in the summer nights under the street light, our skateboards the only sound beside the ambient night life keeping the world in rotation, having someone like Biebs who could step up and dunk was a much needed card in our deck.  Sure, he was never an intellectual, but we had plenty of those.  Hell, Rodney Mullen could have been Elon Musk if he had wanted, and Steve Rocco could have been Jeff Bezos, but were skaters and that's good enough.

So, allow me to bring this 360.

Was what Biebel did wrong?  To be sure.  Was it racially motivated?  That assumption I do call into question.  We know he loves African American culture, and is also a bit of a moron from time to time, so it seems likely it was just some horribly bad judgement that played out in the worst way possible, something happening so fast, and being kind of basic he just reaches for his phone and films it...and the outcome ensued. 

Was he ever rude to kids at the park?  Does he have a history of questionably appalling comments and behavior?  Not to my knowledge.

It seems highly unlikely that he would go around looking for people to beat up, albeit I have never seen the video that lead into all of this, but judging from his life on video, he does not seem to be some horrible person at his core.     

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1300 on: October 24, 2021, 04:00:19 AM »
OK, I feel like it's worth pointing out that Biebel was always the kid who was the most hyped on African American culture and he always loved rap and seem to gravitate to it without any hesitation whatsoever.  He has always been more than happy to bridge the gap between white and black and seemed to have a "colorless" worldview.  With that being said, he has always come off as an airhead, which I'm sure he hates, but it's the case.  Like in the Final Flare talking about "the new words he learned that day".  He seemed easy to confuse.  The guy chugged semi-legal energy drinks...he has always been our answer to the jock crowd.

There was a time in skating, yes in the early 2000s, when there was the tight-ripped-pants and tank top days, where we skaters quickly found an impasse when approached by jocks, thugs, and bullies alike.  We had spent our childhood skating, watching skate vids, cracking jokes, yes making fun of people who were bogus, but when the time came, and someone was right in our faces, many of us quickly realized that we had some developments missing in our bags, that the football crowd we mocked clearly had.  They had upper body strength.  They punched people in the faces.  While being fat was always a faux pas in skating, being strong was frowned upon too.  Just the natural in-shape body was the right skate form.  That made it hard too, right?  When the body-builder soldier-type wanted to shut us down?

Well, Biebel was our answer to that.  You could take him to any country in the world and he couldn't lose in arm wrestling.  Maybe now, in 2021, it sounds lame.  But, back in the day, when the haters are ready to prove to your they're better than you, shoving that shit back in their faces was glorious.  I don't claim to have been on those trips, but I lived them vicariously through the skate videos like most of you.  When the girl team won at life, so did we skaters.  Whether it was Spike Jonez taking home Oscars, or guys like Gino and the Chocolate team keeping us in the game at the cutting edge of an ever-changing and ever-competitive world with their versatile cross over styles that could rock the spot, or the club, with the same amount of bang (perfect for our college years), and reminded us that there were skaters who had all the angles covered.  The wind pushed the sails ahead and we remained in the rat race, representing for our niche, that most of experienced a certain type of hell to be a part of, but the juice from fruit was worth it, the fruit of the vine.

Now back to Biebs.  He was always the kid who could hit a trick shot in basketball.  That may sound dumb to a kid who is 14 now, and everything is so controlled and predictable, and everyone is so accepted now.  But, again for us skaters, who forfeited our basketball practices and intense competition to practice our tricks in the summer nights under the street light, our skateboards the only sound beside the ambient night life keeping the world in rotation, having someone like Biebs who could step up and dunk was a much needed card in our deck.  Sure, he was never an intellectual, but we had plenty of those.  Hell, Rodney Mullen could have been Elon Musk if he had wanted, and Steve Rocco could have been Jeff Bezos, but were skaters and that's good enough.

Was what Biebel did wrong?  To be sure.  Was it racially motivated?  That assumption I do call into question.  We know he loves African American culture, and is also a bit of a moron from time to time, so it seems likely it was just some horribly bad judgement that played out in the worst way possible, something happening so fast, and being kind of basic he just reaches for his phone and films it...and the outcome ensued. 

Was he ever rude to kids at the park?  Does he have a history of questionably appalling comments and behavior?  Not to my knowledge.

It seems highly unlikely that he would go around looking for people to beat up, albeit I have never seen the video that lead into all of this, but judging from his life on video, he does not seem to be some horrible person at his core.     

He’s a meathead and we used to love him for it, but I think one of the main quibbles people have with him is just how meaty his head has remained or even increased as he’s aged.

Ole dirty hamster

« Reply #1301 on: October 24, 2021, 04:09:05 AM »
Calm down Brandon

LOL!  How did you know?  DID YOU HACK MY COMPUTER?

Ole dirty hamster

« Reply #1302 on: October 24, 2021, 04:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He’s a meathead and we used to love him for it, but I think one of the main quibbles people have with him is just how meaty his head has remained or even increased as he’s aged.

Yeah, he does have that Stone Cold beard. 

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1303 on: October 24, 2021, 05:46:22 AM »
gettin' fit & lookin' after your body yeah that's the ticket get that pump son

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #1304 on: October 24, 2021, 07:26:46 AM »
biebs should market a beef jerky that looks like a skateboard and then he could snap into it

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #1305 on: October 24, 2021, 08:15:48 AM »

Bro I'm not gonna read this war and peace sized tome you've dropped on us

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #1306 on: October 24, 2021, 09:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He definitely forgot the TLDR part but looks like he's "new"

Auto Pilot

• Rep: -4

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
« Reply #1308 on: March 14, 2023, 10:54:56 AM »
Jesus Christ, Biebel looks and talks  just like my brother in law... also from Sacramento....

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1309 on: March 14, 2023, 11:05:15 AM »
Biebel of relevancy, on leathery skin

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #1310 on: March 14, 2023, 11:07:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
He definitely forgot the TLDR part but looks like he's "new"

you guys should definitely read it. a perfect summary of the biebel situation, almost makes me love the lunk

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #1311 on: March 14, 2023, 11:16:49 AM »
guy looks like he's from deep off the coast of maine

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #1312 on: March 14, 2023, 11:21:30 AM »
https://www.cameo.com/brandonbiebel/feed/62c8d8877b0b7727184ee2d6?utm_campaign=feed_video_share_to_copy

I love how he films all these while driving haha and you can just see the dirty ass roof of his car as a backdrop.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #1313 on: March 14, 2023, 11:25:35 AM »
ole dirty hamster has more rep than me

Underpressureflips

• Rep: 41
« Reply #1314 on: March 14, 2023, 11:29:02 AM »
The headliner of his car is stained from hair dye lol. Gray hair was harming his Florida hardbody image I guess.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1315 on: March 14, 2023, 11:41:09 AM »
Wow. One of the skaters I had to unfollow even though I really like Biebel's skating. Crazy what he looks now. Might as well move to Jersey Shore with that look.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -272
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1316 on: March 14, 2023, 11:44:10 AM »
“It smells like updog in here.” “What the FUCK is updog!?”

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1317 on: March 14, 2023, 12:24:56 PM »
of the nose

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #1319 on: March 14, 2023, 12:28:40 PM »
Shoutout to captains