Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175512 times)

pleasant pheasant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #960 on: January 20, 2021, 05:57:49 PM »
all you guys body shaming 'the big man' and his 50-50, he dropped in on vert the other day w/ none other than T.Hawk. or he tried to, slammed like a bowling ball dropped off a garage roof. how many pals would drop in on Birdman's halfpipe?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #961 on: January 20, 2021, 06:04:54 PM »
just drop in honestly most.

it was pretty fucked to watch jeron ruin his relationship with diamond after the shoes didnt work out, then start a vape company right when people were learning to hate on vapes bigtime, rightfully so but to each their own. just to then be beat out of that game by nick diamond. now hes trying to fill roger bagleys seat which obviously he cannot. cold world ouch buddy that wasnt very 1000 of you.

free max b
FREE MAX B

pleasant pheasant

« Reply #962 on: January 20, 2021, 06:08:26 PM »

it was pretty fucked to watch jeron ruin his relationship with diamond after the shoes didnt work out, then start a vape company right when people were learning to hate on vapes bigtime, rightfully so but to each their own. just to then be beat out of that game by nick diamond. now hes trying to roger bagleys seat. cold world ouch buddy that wasnt very 1000 of you.

free max b
what happened w/ diamond? insta-beef?

veritas

« Reply #963 on: January 21, 2021, 07:51:36 AM »
Expand Quote

it was pretty fucked to watch jeron ruin his relationship with diamond after the shoes didnt work out, then start a vape company right when people were learning to hate on vapes bigtime, rightfully so but to each their own. just to then be beat out of that game by nick diamond. now hes trying to roger bagleys seat. cold world ouch buddy that wasnt very 1000 of you.

free max b
[close]

Pretty sure he cashed out his shares / piece of diamond at some point before investing it into that boutique vape cartridge pipe dream

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #964 on: January 21, 2021, 10:07:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

Pretty sure he cashed out his shares / piece of diamond at some point before investing it into that boutique vape cartridge pipe dream

Jeron on poverty confirmed?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #965 on: January 21, 2021, 10:12:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

8)

Panettone

« Reply #966 on: January 21, 2021, 11:30:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)

Why do you constantly have demeaning suggestive avatars and pics ? I really don't get it.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #967 on: January 21, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

Why do you constantly have demeaning suggestive avatars and pics ? I really don't get it.

NERD.

Panettone

« Reply #968 on: January 21, 2021, 11:43:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

NERD.

I'm gay actually.

I just don't see the need to constantly demean women like this over and over.

Whatever you think cunt

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #969 on: January 21, 2021, 12:01:54 PM »
I thought Jeron's Blond company was a weed brand? I mean I think it's better to have that than Justin's golf brand. I mean who is buying that stuff?!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #970 on: January 21, 2021, 12:04:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #971 on: January 21, 2021, 12:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

NERD.
[close]

I'm gay actually.

Whatever you think cunt
you can be gay and still be a nerd. It's 2021, live your best life
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Panettone

« Reply #972 on: January 21, 2021, 12:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

NERD.
[close]

I'm gay actually.

Whatever you think cunt
[close]
you can be gay and still be a nerd. It's 2021, live your best life

I thought he call me gay because I don't like demeaning women.

I was telling him I couldn't give a fuck about them sexually.

Panettone

« Reply #973 on: January 21, 2021, 12:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

It's just not a good look man.

It's demeaning, rapey...

And most of all... What are you 12?

pleasant pheasant

« Reply #974 on: January 21, 2021, 12:15:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

a girl telling the viewer she will fuck our brains out is rapey? on her end maybe. don't be mad you wish it was freddy mercury telling you the same thing.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #975 on: January 21, 2021, 12:15:25 PM »
He is on Yngnrckless story today with a dudeperfect clip
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Panettone

« Reply #976 on: January 21, 2021, 12:18:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]
a girl telling the viewer she will fuck our brains out is rapey? on her end maybe. don't be mad you wish it was freddy mercury telling you the same thing.

"They made me do it"?

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #977 on: January 21, 2021, 12:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

Yes :(

Panettone

« Reply #978 on: January 21, 2021, 12:23:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]

😆

Dam your a rapey 12 yo

sk8boardrealist

• Rep: -5
« Reply #979 on: January 21, 2021, 12:31:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]

Sound scared

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #980 on: January 21, 2021, 12:53:16 PM »
I'll try

pleasant pheasant

« Reply #981 on: January 21, 2021, 12:54:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]
[close]

"They made me do it"?
sorry i was looking at the other one.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #982 on: January 21, 2021, 12:56:25 PM »
Yo boomer you could pull some quality gifs outta the movie wild things, remember the one with the blonde from super troopers, neve Campbell, and the drugstore cowboy

Hey mr Lombardo, where’s your hose
listen to cosmic psychos

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #983 on: January 21, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »
Yo boomer you could pull some quality gifs outta the movie wild things, remember the one with the blonde from super troopers, neve Campbell, and the drugstore cowboy

That's a good one, will do some searching!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #984 on: January 21, 2021, 01:19:01 PM »
Did Biebel delete everything again on his profile?

Weird move.

I can’t imagine why anyone would that when you’ve been a part of such a scene that supported you for so many years.

Dude fell off completely for me.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1064
« Reply #985 on: January 21, 2021, 05:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]

[close]

😆

Dam your a rapey 12 yo

Why don’t you leave ok boomer alone. He is only posting highly paid entertainers who act ridiculously sexual for money. If you can’t grasp the irony I don’t know what we can do to help.

And, if I can speak to his character, he did take down the skat clip of the one girl unloading on the other girls face. That shows real growth.

Would it make you happy if he injected some hot male action? Just ask nicely. I’m sure Ok Boomer will oblige.

For consideration...

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #986 on: January 21, 2021, 05:45:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

[close]

8)
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's demeaning, rapey...

[close]

[close]

😆

Dam your a rapey 12 yo
[close]

Why don’t you leave ok boomer alone. He is only posting highly paid entertainers who act ridiculously sexual for money. If you can’t grasp the irony I don’t know what we can do to help.

And, if I can speak to his character, he did take down the skat clip of the one girl unloading on the other girls face. That shows real growth.

Would it make you happy if he injected some hot male action? Just ask nicely. I’m sure Ok Boomer will oblige.

For consideration...

Personally, I don't think that art* should make people so uncomfortable on SLAP. Diarrhea fountains definitely are performance art. I mean, what else could they possibly be?

*As defined as media that makes an individual feel some type of emotion

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

bust.factor

• Rep: 20
  • Madvillain Bistro Bed and Breakfast Bar and Grill
« Reply #987 on: January 21, 2021, 06:27:57 PM »
Does anybody have the story of how beebull got banned from Philly? It got touched upon in weck's jenkem vid but never explained

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #988 on: January 21, 2021, 09:35:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's a good one, will do some searching!

I meant starship troopers lol, Denise Richards
listen to cosmic psychos

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #989 on: February 04, 2021, 03:29:20 PM »
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser