Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175652 times)

plazaorbust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2020, 10:43:24 AM »
Surprised no threads on this. Have video saved if story gets taken down, or he goes private. Essentially Biebel films someone (his homie?) beat the shit out of someone walking down hollywood blvd naked, with obvious mental health, and physical issues. pretty disgraceful, and disturbing.

*edit: (link to video) https://streamable.com/1exfbu

mmmm yes, very good Tobi

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2020, 10:43:57 AM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:51:54 AM by os89 »

samsung

« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2020, 10:44:47 AM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »
It amazes me that BB has been riding for all of his sponsors for the past 2 years with no content or skating. Crail.. I don't fucking understand.

Then again, isnt that their entire fucking standard for a company? "don't produce anything just leave it to the hungry ams and flow kids. We'll keep you on the team cause were homies".

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2020, 10:51:46 AM »
The "facts" are that Biebel's enough of a scumbag to get out of the car to film and cheer while someone is beaten unconscious for the crime of having an uncovered human body. If that's not enough to sever ties, I'm amazed. 

Whether or not he knew anyone involved, whether the naked person was mentally ill – whatever the answer to those questions are, that doesn't change the fact that what we KNOW he did is horrific and disgusting.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2020, 10:53:53 AM »

So Biebel's big ass not intervening in that altercation wasn't a wrong doing? Fuck outta here, your consumers aren't that dumb!

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2020, 10:58:27 AM »
Theres a little Biebel in all of us when u think about it~

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2020, 11:03:12 AM »
This shit toasted the brand for me.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2020, 11:03:21 AM »
The "facts" are that Biebel's enough of a scumbag to get out of the car to film and cheer while someone is beaten unconscious for the crime of having an uncovered human body. If that's not enough to sever ties, I'm amazed. 

Whether or not he knew anyone involved, whether the naked person was mentally ill – whatever the answer to those questions are, that doesn't change the fact that what we KNOW he did is horrific and disgusting.
Sam failed to mention that, in addition to being guilty of little more than filming an altercation & having the poor taste to post it, he is also 100% innocent of doing a single thing to prevent the violent abuse of somebody clearly in need of aid.
"He didn't do anything!"
Yep. He sure didn't.
Lights out, indeed.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2020, 11:18:24 AM »
Feels like an appropriate time for these to resurface..

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2020, 11:23:22 AM »
Feels like an appropriate time for these to resurface..

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2020, 11:28:16 AM »
Hmm I never watched the video -didn't want the trauma, so why did we think Biebel knew him?  I don't necessarily believe Sams statement on it but fuck yah, if Biebel wasn't rolling with the assailant here, it changes how badly I'd judge him.  There's quite a difference let's not pretend.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2020, 11:30:04 AM »
He hasn’t skated seriously for a number of years. This will be as close to admitting retirement as he will come. 

Junglist

« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2020, 11:36:23 AM »
Fuck it lets just dismantle the whole sponsored skater thing and all start buying from blank decks.com. You can’t cancel a stained veneer

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #194 on: June 11, 2020, 11:38:07 AM »
Fuck it lets just dismantle the whole sponsored skater thing and all start buying from blank decks.com. You can’t cancel a stained veneer

System isn't even in place yet and there's already talk about cancelling the red veneer.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2020, 11:41:28 AM »
Hmm I never watched the video -didn't want the trauma, so why did we think Biebel knew him?  I don't necessarily believe Sams statement on it but fuck yah, if Biebel wasn't rolling with the assailant here, it changes how badly I'd judge him.  There's quite a difference let's not pretend.

He at very least captioning it mockingly of the victim

Junglist

« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2020, 11:43:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

System isn't even in place yet and there's already talk about cancelling the red veneer.

Heard inside info {from a tm by the way} that red veneers are bad luck. Interesting
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:47:40 AM by Junglist »

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »
Expand Quote
It's all been downhill since Chomp on This.
[close]
With those teeth I'm sure he's chomping more now than ever.

I think this is the first Chomp pun directed at Biebel's teeth that I can recall. Lots of stylin-on-you potential here.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2020, 11:51:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Which sucks and only a garbage person would do that but it's fucking miles away from partaking (driving with assailant and sussing victim out) in a savage needless beating of a homeless person.  Sorry to rain on the parade.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2020, 11:55:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You two got me splitting a suture with laughter.
Cut it the fuck out, your funny is actually hurting me.
Too rich, PALS. Too rich, indeed.
Thank you.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2020, 11:55:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
   Which sucks and only a garbage person would do that but it's fucking miles away from partaking (driving with assailant and sussing victim out) in a savage needless beating of a homeless person.  Sorry to rain on the parade.

I said at very least.

The3Bobbys

• Rep: -3
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2020, 11:56:40 AM »

On that note. Can a consumer just make an order from a woodshop? So could I order 10 blanks from generator?

I know it's not beneficial for the industry but it's an interesting thought.

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2020, 11:57:54 AM »
Beebs just liked and very quickly unliked my comment. Good to know he's reading.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2020, 12:01:05 PM »
If 20% of their pro roster ends up in prison for violent crimes might be time to reevaluate that dorky dad humor image they’ve adopted

Could start a third brand called "Fuccboi Skateboards" for all of those guys pro models.
Biebel "Evolution" graphic: first as a young bucc with cornrows, second as filming his boy delivering the beating, and for the finale: rooftop partying with the fucking babes in bikinis bro!

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2020, 12:20:07 PM »
I've been focusing any girl or chocolate deck on sight for years

CallMeDillo

« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »
shoutout to deluxe for dropping him. he's off venture and spitfire

STRANGLE

« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2020, 12:28:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On that note. Can a consumer just make an order from a woodshop? So could I order 10 blanks from generator?

I've thought of doing this too, but unfortunately most woodshops require a 50 board minimum order and that you have a reseller's permit.

http://www.generatordistribution.com/faq

http://www.skateboardmfg.com/ordering.html

http://www.watsonlaminates.com/info.html

To name a few. Might be some woodshops that accommodate smaller orders out there, though.

De La Sole

« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2020, 12:32:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://canadaskateshop.com/how-to-get-your-generator-blank/

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #208 on: June 11, 2020, 12:33:26 PM »
Damn I guess Smyth is a dog shit human being. Fuck them all.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2020, 01:14:44 PM »
Damn I guess Smyth is a dog shit human being. Fuck them all.

Worst TM of all time. WTMOAT.