Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175672 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2020, 05:31:10 PM »
Food truck on Hollywood Blvd near Highland?  Hmm

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2020, 05:37:17 PM »
poaching the below from the indy thread because it encapsulates one of the dynamics at play here

Indy is a business, pretty sure in the end it's going to act like a business and do what it deems good for business.  They might change the logo, but probably only if they feel like they have to for the long term benefit of the business.  Stuff like this doesn't ever come down to real ethics (like, is it morally incumbent on them to change the logo, or whatever) it's mostly just going to be NHS gaming out how mad people will get if they do nothing vs. do something and then trying not to fuck it up whatever they do.

100% true.

and that's what's so superlatively head scratch worthy about girl standing by biebel. we're talking about a dude who turns 39 next week, has spent the last several years prioritizing developing an objectively weird body type over doing any street skating and is, in summary,: an adult man whose entire persona throughout his entire skate career has been predicated on the fact that on his best day we were 40% laughing with him and only 60% laughing at him.

how the fuck are you going to prioritize 'standing by' a guy we already knew is a total moron - to the extent that you will fox news spin zone the fuck out of the context of his latest/biggest fuck up FOR him - over a) having any personal moral integrity by denouncing the behavior outright instead of calling it 'poor taste', and, germane to the above, b) having a team roster free of dead weight that costs you this shit storm level of bad publicity while contributing virtually nothing in return?

i honestly have barely given crail any thought, good or bad, in the past ten years, so i guess i'm finally catching up to y'all in terms of slack jaw astonishment at just how out of touch AND incompetent they are, from any metric (street cred, reasonable business decisions, etc.)
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2020, 05:43:36 PM »
Sam is an idiot. Biebel films driving by the guy first. And he’s in the passenger seat. He yellS shit. Then the next clip his buddy is beating the dude and the caption was like WE don’t get down like that. So he drove by in a car and then magically after that the guy sprinted ahead of them like the flash and Biebel just ran out of the car to film him getting beaten unconscious by a random. Fuck out of here. Who the fuck was buying crailtap shit anyways?
Food truck workers dress a lot different in Hollywood.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2020, 05:45:54 PM »
poaching the below from the indy thread because it encapsulates one of the dynamics at play here

Expand Quote
Indy is a business, pretty sure in the end it's going to act like a business and do what it deems good for business.  They might change the logo, but probably only if they feel like they have to for the long term benefit of the business.  Stuff like this doesn't ever come down to real ethics (like, is it morally incumbent on them to change the logo, or whatever) it's mostly just going to be NHS gaming out how mad people will get if they do nothing vs. do something and then trying not to fuck it up whatever they do.
[close]

100% true.

and that's what's so superlatively head scratch worthy about girl standing by biebel. we're talking about a dude who turns 39 next week, has spent the last several years prioritizing developing an objectively weird body type over doing any street skating and is, in summary,: an adult man whose entire persona throughout his entire skate career has been predicated on the fact that on his best day we were 40% laughing with him and only 60% laughing at him.

how the fuck are you going to prioritize 'standing by' a guy we already knew is a total moron - to the extent that you will fox news spin zone the fuck out of the context of his latest/biggest fuck up FOR him - over a) having any personal moral integrity by denouncing the behavior outright instead of calling it 'poor taste', and, germane to the above, b) having a team roster free of dead weight that costs you this shit storm level of bad publicity while contributing virtually nothing in return?

i honestly have barely given crail any thought, good or bad, in the past ten years, so i guess i'm finally catching up to y'all in terms of slack jaw astonishment at just how out of touch AND incompetent they are, from any metric (street cred, reasonable business decisions, etc.)

I agree with all of this. It could be that Crail is in a position sorry enough that Biebel is actually somehow important to them. I say this as a lifelong (and currently very depressed) Crail supporter. 

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2020, 05:48:42 PM »
The 'family' shit doesn't really cut it and doesn't have any meaning when you're a business selling hard goods.

The3Bobbys

• Rep: -3
« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2020, 05:52:22 PM »
What does "we ain't with all that " mean?

Non American here.

conqueso

« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2020, 05:54:16 PM »
What does "we ain't with all that " mean?

Non American here.

translation: you don't want that smoke

The3Bobbys

« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2020, 05:55:22 PM »
Right.... And that means ?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2020, 06:00:43 PM »
“We don’t appreciate this.”

Will continue not buying Craig boards. Fuckin’ Craig.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

The3Bobbys

« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2020, 06:02:02 PM »
Gotcha

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 11
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2020, 06:02:25 PM »
Does beebully have dirt on someone high up at crailtap? Maybe that’s how he stayed on so long ...
Hangin' with a cool bunch

TONYMONTANA.

• Rep: -43
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2020, 06:06:07 PM »
Does beebully have dirt on someone high up at crailtap? Maybe that’s how he stayed on so long ...

He knows how to stamp person

Stamp the fucking cockroach son I like the balls of person boy

WeenisVonHugeDick

« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2020, 06:09:59 PM »
Biebel is an agent provocateur funded by George Soros to destroy crailtaps reputation

TONYMONTANA.

• Rep: -43
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2020, 06:11:12 PM »
Biebel is an agent provocateur funded by George Soros to destroy crailtaps reputation

I like the big balls of man soros yelllow and funded

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2020, 06:16:57 PM »
If Smyth’s story was true, I’d agree that it’s no big deal. People her acting like they’re gonna jump in and save the crazy dude. Bullshit. But since Smyth’s story ain’t true, fuck ‘em. Seems like dropping Biebel would be a good choice even before this shit. He just gave Crail an excuse and they’re blowing out.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2020, 06:25:37 PM »
Craig is blowing it.
Fixed that for ya pal.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2020, 06:52:59 PM »
Maybe someone can hit up 1 of the 14,000 hipsters that work at Vice that don't know Spike is part owner of Craig to do a piece on Biebel. There's gotta be one that doesn't know.

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2020, 06:55:15 PM »
We ain’t wit all that 🤣🤣

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2020, 07:05:25 PM »
Im usually the guy who rolls against the mob crucifixion, but in this case theres no way they can say Biebel's hands are clean. Instead of calling it like a UFC bout with "Lights out! Lights out!" and captioning it with smiling emojis, a simple 'Whoa you think hes had enough bro?' would have saved his bleached asshole.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2020, 07:08:13 PM »
Rite só to avoid charges the oficial statment by Sam is that Beibel didnt know the assailent.  And since it was prolly a random Coke buddy he knew for only 2 days, there might not be photos existing proving they know each other.  Hmmmm.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2020, 07:59:14 PM »
I honestly think Smyth is in denial. You don’t scream in someone’s face when they’re knocked out and say “we” aren’t about that if you’re just a passerby observing a fight. Even if you don’t wanna believe your friend has done this, it’s pretty embarrassing that this is the first public address of this from anyone associated with Crail.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2020, 08:00:06 PM »
interesting

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2020, 08:02:23 PM »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2020, 08:10:56 PM »
If Smyth’s story was true, I’d agree that it’s no big deal. People her acting like they’re gonna jump in and save the crazy dude. Bullshit. But since Smyth’s story ain’t true, fuck ‘em. Seems like dropping Biebel would be a good choice even before this shit. He just gave Crail an excuse and they’re blowing out.
;D

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2020, 08:22:09 PM »
My question is... let's just say the secondhand "truth" that Smyth is pedaling (pun intended) is actually exactly what happened...

Why the fuck do you spend the last several years getting yourself in crazy kinds of shape, pick women off the floor to show how strong you are, and NOT step in and help the poor guy out who got the shit beat out of him by a stranger?

If I pretend he wasn't involved, and if I pretend he never filmed the incident, and if I pretend he never uploaded the incident to Instagram to make fun of it, and I just find out that Brandon Biebel watched a clearly impaired black man in the month of June of 2020, a few days after mass riots swept across his own city, and most of the country, in protest of historical violence aimed at the black community, and decided, in all his clear-eyed, guilt-free wisdom, having once rocked corn rows and many times oversized American Football jerseys, "Hey, you know what? I'm'a sit this one out." I would still think he's a giant piece of human shit, and if I was his employer fire him immediately just for being an absolute prick.

But hey, that's just me.

Maybe he's super great at parties and really generous with the chisel.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2020, 08:23:42 PM »
I honestly think Smyth is in denial. You don’t scream in someone’s face when they’re knocked out and say “we” aren’t about that if you’re just a passerby observing a fight. Even if you don’t wanna believe your friend has done this, it’s pretty embarrassing that this is the first public address of this from anyone associated with Crail.

My take is that Sam was in a Biebel induced choke hold just after he rediscovered and tried on his old Flava Flav costume (complete with blackface and all) Asking him "If he wanted that smoke"? While he addressed the gram.

De La Sole

« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2020, 08:37:28 PM »
let’s not forget “that smoke”

2:48

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #267 on: June 11, 2020, 09:14:19 PM »
let’s not forget “that smoke”

2:48

Biebel was definitely coming down from getting his pump on.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Tracersbuttbuddy

• Rep: -182
« Reply #268 on: June 11, 2020, 09:24:45 PM »
Just saw on TMZ that the homeless guy passed away. It's on their main page

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #269 on: June 11, 2020, 10:00:34 PM »
Man fuck all you loser ass haters. Next time you’re naked getting stomped out by one of these bad boys think about who’s name deserves respeck on it

holy shit were/are these real