Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175609 times)

stephop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2020, 12:43:26 PM »
Fuck Biebel  his staff, his team, and his motherfuckin' crew!

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2020, 12:44:22 PM »
Has anybody in the crail camp spoken up? Everyday that passes makes this look worse and worse on Crail's part

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2020, 12:49:58 PM »
#imwithbiebel

Currently? If so, please take your clothes off.

SickSickSicks

• Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2020, 12:53:40 PM »
#imwithbiebel

#youreakookandashittyhumanifyouthinkthiskindofshitisacceptable

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2020, 12:55:22 PM »
#imwithbiebel

Oh so you’re so edgy man!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2020, 01:07:54 PM »
Blocked by Biebel and I didn't even comment on his IG.  Just on Girl's.

same - low key hyped tbh

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2020, 01:14:15 PM »
There is shit like this sprinkled throughout skateboardings collective conscious.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2020, 01:24:07 PM »
There is shit like this sprinkled throughout skateboardings collective conscious.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2020, 01:28:28 PM »
have any one of you given thought to the fact that the beebs might be mentally handicapped - shame, shame i say, on all of you #imwithcraig

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2020, 01:37:13 PM »
fuck outta here. Skateboarding is individualistic, nothing has changed.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2020, 01:41:00 PM »
Mike, Rick and Smyth are autistic crime bosses at this point and Crailtap is the dirty product they are pushing

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 981
  • the moon rules
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2020, 01:46:12 PM »

My buddy sent me this. I’m glad Biebel is taking this seriously instead of playing it off like a joke. It’s still fuckhim, and fuck Sam Smyth and his terrible blackface Halloween costume idea
fuck you bama

Obscura

• Rep: 12
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2020, 01:49:41 PM »
If Biebel's actions bother you (and they should), the best thing you can do right now is blow up his sponsors accounts and demand some acknowledgment from them. The fact that Biebel himself hasn't spoken out about this or made any statement even resembling an apology speaks volumes. As far as I can tell he's blocking everyone who is asking for accountability, so take it to where its most visible (Girl, Crailtap, etc... ), and don't stop until his actions are castigated.

And to be clear, this isn't about just canceling some goofy jock we don't like, it's about companies actually walking he walk when they talk the talk. You can't pay lip service to unity, solidarity, and the condemnation of a racist America and then turn a blind eye to one of your sponsored athletes mocking the needlessly brutal assault of a black man.

There may be a lot of great things about Brandon Biebel, and he may have a lot of friends that want to protect him, but in this current era of unrest we shouldn't have to have patience with this shit anymore. His actions were disgusting, and the companies that are unwilling to speak out against them are almost as bad.

#allhailjimthiebaud 

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2020, 01:57:51 PM »
Shout out to birds

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2020, 02:03:04 PM »
so now everyones saying the nude homeless mentally disturbed guy was also black? Did we watch the same video? The guys ass and legs were so white they glowed like a neon sign as he crossed the street. Not that it matters what color his skin was but trying to lay BLM violations on top of this shitty act is a bit of a reach no?

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2020, 02:07:37 PM »
Fuck Biebel  his staff, his team, and his motherfuckin' crew!
Any pro out there that want to be on a team and stay relevant, and don't have to worry about has-beens trying to be all on the gram, given that smoke,  … come to the Slap boards!

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2020, 02:12:33 PM »
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »
I don't get why it's so hard to just put out a statement and have this be over with. Could've just said the guy was being aggressive and sketchy with kids around, emotions got high and things got a bit too heated. With the right wording and emphasis on the right things this could've been easily neutralized and even turned into a win

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2020, 02:23:25 PM »
so now everyones saying the nude homeless mentally disturbed guy was also black? Did we watch the same video? The guys ass and legs were so white they glowed like a neon sign as he crossed the street. Not that it matters what color his skin was but trying to lay BLM violations on top of this shitty act is a bit of a reach no?

I only watched it when it was still live on his Instagram and thought he was black before anyone mentioned his skin color. I think the glowing street lights made him look brighter.

Irvine-Sucks.com

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »
Crob always says Howard Stern is like his radio idol or something, yet he is the complete opposite. He is on some sunday morning news show shit, not asking any hard questions. Total softballs the whole time.

Edit: Just saying that cus they haven’t said shit yet. If they do like I said before it will be on the show and they will just use it for views
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 02:37:45 PM by os89 »

baggy spandex

« Reply #320 on: June 12, 2020, 02:41:38 PM »
I don't get why it's so hard to just put out a statement and have this be over with. Could've just said the guy was being aggressive and sketchy with kids around, emotions got high and things got a bit too heated. With the right wording and emphasis on the right things this could've been easily neutralized and even turned into a win

At a minimum Craig could just say "We Aint With All That"

hateboard

• Rep: -277
« Reply #321 on: June 12, 2020, 02:46:17 PM »
His head definitely looked black but his torso seems to have pretty defined tan lines / and pale ass tones. Not sure why the glowing street lights would only affect the under-garment areas of his body but not his face or arms?

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #322 on: June 12, 2020, 02:58:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I only watched it when it was still live on his Instagram and thought he was black before anyone mentioned his skin color. I think the glowing street lights made him look brighter.
if he's not black it's REALLY racist of you to assume he was and i'm not even fucking wht you guys this time

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2020, 03:12:55 PM »
Guys, Craig is just scared Biebel might fly into a roid rage and suplex them through a table.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2020, 03:13:37 PM »
His head definitely looked black but his torso seems to have pretty defined tan lines / and pale ass tones. Not sure why the glowing street lights would only affect the under-garment areas of his body but not his face or arms?

Are we certain he's not wearing a onesie?

Joking aside I don't really see how this is relevant.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2020, 03:28:30 PM »
Fuck Brandon Biebel AND Fuck all you guys getting your kicks in this terrible self righteous campaign to somehow get... Get what actually? Revenge? That whole dynamic fucking sucks. I guess some people targeted are assholes and deserve it, but others get cancelled for nothing. Hewitt for example was kicked off Nike SB for basicly having been a kid once.

You are not going to improve the world with this stupid pseudo activism! The next target might just be you. That shit works in all directions. You might be cancelled by a mob of self-rightouts right wing assholes next.

Again Brandon Biebel is an asshole if he did what he seems to have done.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »

Again Brandon Biebel is an asshole if he did what he seems to have done.

I think its also a "...but he hasnt skated"
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Obscura

• Rep: 12
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2020, 04:01:55 PM »
Fuck Brandon Biebel AND Fuck all you guys getting your kicks in this terrible self righteous campaign to somehow get... Get what actually? Revenge? That whole dynamic fucking sucks.

This isn't self righteous and it's not about getting kicks out of cancelling a person. It's about companies like GIRL that put out bold, clear-as-day statements like "Time to be better to each other. Now. Not next time" and then are completely silent when one of their own riders does the exact fucking opposite and posts some heinous violent shit towards a vulnerable/marginalized member of society. Everyone makes mistakes, and I don't expect anyone to be perfect. But I have no problem calling out blatant hypocrisy when I see it, and clearly neither do a lot of other skaters, as well. I don't want to support a company that is afraid to hold their team accountable because of some dumb buddy pass, and I don't want Biebel to ever put a fucking cent of my money into his bank account. If you feel how I do about it - that Biebel and his sponsor's silence are a slap in the face to everyone that bought into their pandering BLM statements - you'll speak up and say something about it. When companies drop (or at least reprimand) their riders when they act like total fucking assholes who work against the company's core values, it actually means something. It shows that they have actual standards and care about more than just the bottom dollar, and ultimately leads to a better, more thoughtful company that is worth supporting. THAT'S the point.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2020, 04:27:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck Brandon Biebel AND Fuck all you guys getting your kicks in this terrible self righteous campaign to somehow get... Get what actually? Revenge? That whole dynamic fucking sucks.
[close]

This isn't self righteous and it's not about getting kicks out of cancelling a person. It's about companies like GIRL that put out bold, clear-as-day statements like "Time to be better to each other. Now. Not next time" and then are completely silent when one of their own riders does the exact fucking opposite and posts some heinous violent shit towards a vulnerable/marginalized member of society. Everyone makes mistakes, and I don't expect anyone to be perfect. But I have no problem calling out blatant hypocrisy when I see it, and clearly neither do a lot of other skaters, as well. I don't want to support a company that is afraid to hold their team accountable because of some dumb buddy pass, and I don't want Biebel to ever put a fucking cent of my money into his bank account. If you feel how I do about it - that Biebel and his sponsor's silence are a slap in the face to everyone that bought into their pandering BLM statements - you'll speak up and say something about it. When companies drop (or at least reprimand) their riders when they act like total fucking assholes who work against the company's core values, it actually means something. It shows that they have actual standards and care about more than just the bottom dollar, and ultimately leads to a better, more thoughtful company that is worth supporting. THAT'S the point.

So you are upset that the company you believe in is cultivating an image that is there for you to buy their shitty decks (and sometimes great videos!) and not because they actually believe in something? This is a company for fucks sake, not your Dad, not your friend, not even your favorite band.

Every heard of marketing? Building brand identity? At the end of the day, are you blamimg them for false advertisement? You're hurt because you invested all these feelings into them?

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2020, 04:28:42 PM »
Has anyone tried calling Craig?

Craigstore
The Girl Skateboard Co. Inc.
23661 Telo Ave
Torrance, CA 90505, USA
Phone 310-783-1900 / Fax 310-783-1920