Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175767 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #360 on: June 13, 2020, 03:15:16 PM »
I’ve already got my ankles wet on this subject, so I’m going to let my previous statements stand & ill stand by them, but I did want to ask if anybody else got the impression from the original clip that he was in a car, as a passenger rather than on a bicycle?
I may well be tripping, and I confess I’ve not yet gone back to rewatch the clip, if indeed it hasn’t been scrubbed from the internet by Sam, nor do I want to unless I have to, as it bums me out to see somebody being treated that way.
Am I alone in my (possibly erroneous) first impression?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #361 on: June 13, 2020, 03:22:54 PM »
That first clip definitely looked more stable than someone riding by on a bike. I also thought it was a car.

veritas

« Reply #362 on: June 13, 2020, 03:37:54 PM »
"I don't now or have I ever condoned hate or violence of any kind"

(days earlier)

"We aint with all that  ;D"

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU FUCKING FREAK....LIGHTS OUT, LIGHTS OUT"

A terrible person, with terrible judgement
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:40:49 PM by veritas »

tobal

• Rep: -11
« Reply #363 on: June 13, 2020, 03:39:11 PM »
Beibel’ piece of
Shit.

The Least Fun Thing

« Reply #364 on: June 13, 2020, 03:41:28 PM »

The Least Fun Thing

« Reply #365 on: June 13, 2020, 03:48:50 PM »
brandon's apology issued today around noon PT. brandon's offense occured the night of tuesday, june 9.

sam's apology issued today around 1:00 p.m. PT. sam's offense occurred on october 31, 2006.

well done craig pr team.

"Press releases can be a great tool, but if distribution happens at noon on a Saturday, it is likely to be buried by Monday." https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2019/07/25/13-big-mistakes-companies-make-when-issuing-press-releases

"Don’t put an important press release out on a weekend. The press release wires are slow on the weekend and generally companies who are trying to hide news or put out a press release to satisfy a contractual commitment with a partner send out something on the weekend." https://www.ereleases.com/pr-fuel/brushing-up-on-some-press-release-basics/

"By the way, do I even have to mention that sending anything over the weekend is pointless?" https://prowly.com/magazine/when-to-send-press-releases/

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #366 on: June 13, 2020, 03:55:38 PM »
I never thought J Cassanova would be more respectable than Bieble in 2020 yet here we are...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 04:04:46 PM by DA BIG BODY BENZ »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #367 on: June 13, 2020, 04:22:24 PM »
“I feel bad for the people who enjoy cutting down others”

Shots fired at SLAP.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #368 on: June 13, 2020, 04:36:13 PM »
I’ve already got my ankles wet on this subject, so I’m going to let my previous statements stand & ill stand by them, but I did want to ask if anybody else got the impression from the original clip that he was in a car, as a passenger rather than on a bicycle?
I may well be tripping, and I confess I’ve not yet gone back to rewatch the clip, if indeed it hasn’t been scrubbed from the internet by Sam, nor do I want to unless I have to, as it bums me out to see somebody being treated that way.
Did you ever run across nesser or Pratt in the early 2000’s?

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #369 on: June 13, 2020, 04:44:58 PM »
brandon's apology issued today around noon PT. brandon's offense occured the night of tuesday, june 9.

sam's apology issued today around 1:00 p.m. PT. sam's offense occurred on october 31, 2006.

well done craig pr team.

"Press releases can be a great tool, but if distribution happens at noon on a Saturday, it is likely to be buried by Monday." https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2019/07/25/13-big-mistakes-companies-make-when-issuing-press-releases

"Don’t put an important press release out on a weekend. The press release wires are slow on the weekend and generally companies who are trying to hide news or put out a press release to satisfy a contractual commitment with a partner send out something on the weekend." https://www.ereleases.com/pr-fuel/brushing-up-on-some-press-release-basics/

"By the way, do I even have to mention that sending anything over the weekend is pointless?" https://prowly.com/magazine/when-to-send-press-releases/

It is hilarious that you think either one of their responses was calculated or controlled, outside of consulting autocorrect or thesaurus.com.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #370 on: June 13, 2020, 05:21:27 PM »
Too little too late. They should both disappear.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #371 on: June 13, 2020, 05:23:01 PM »
if Crail makes me TM for like two years i can fix it all i promise  8)

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #372 on: June 13, 2020, 05:45:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/brandonbiebel/status/1271959667485237248?s=21
jacked as absolute fuck man. #DOGPOUND #STREETVIOLENCE

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #373 on: June 13, 2020, 05:59:09 PM »
"I don't now or have I ever condoned hate or violence of any kind... except for that one time a few days ago when I screamed "lights out! lights out!" delightedly at an unconscious man on the sidewalk getting his face smashed to shit."

lol
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #374 on: June 13, 2020, 06:04:25 PM »
Ayo, Biebel been protecting those street food vendors!

That's why street food vendors love Biebel

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2020, 06:11:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Did you ever run across nesser or Pratt in the early 2000’s?
Why, yes. Yes I did.
I guess I’ll wait to see where we go with this, but I’m going to confess, I’m curious as all get out about the angle here.
Are you Sherlocking?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2020, 06:14:59 PM »

He was in a rickshaw

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2020, 06:24:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He was in a rickshaw
Bang! Mystery solved.
Your good, Lawndale. Maybe a little too good... 🤔
Tell me THIS, Mr. Lawndale; what were YOU doing in that rickshaw?!?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2020, 07:58:26 PM »
Ayo, Biebel been protecting those street food vendors!

That's why street food vendors love Biebel

Shoutout to venders.

"Masterbating" sounds like some revisionist history and non apology bullshit. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2020, 08:11:34 PM »
Alls's I know is if theres some proof he wasnt rollin with that dude - I would defend his right to film what he wants and to say what tf he wants while doing só.     And better to socially justice the many who actually violate people unjustly.  Kind of demeans whats happening right now to use the sitch to cancel Biebel (if what he says is true and he wasnt with the assailant.)
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2020, 08:25:12 PM »
There’s not a lot of food trucks on that stretch of Hollywood Blvd and I’m sure there are many restrictions during quarantine

enrgydrnkr

• Rep: 25
« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2020, 08:37:10 PM »
Girl deleted every comment negatively referencing biebel off their latest beastie’s post.. and there were a lot

Someone had the time to go delete 60+ handpicked comments but not enough time to reference the situation publicly.. not even to defend themselves. Super disappointing.

tobal

• Rep: -11
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2020, 08:38:32 PM »
Double hat, double piece of shit.
RIP CrAil.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2020, 09:18:40 PM »
Like are we supposed to be worried that the guy was gonna ejaculate onto the grill and all over the bacon wrapped hot dogs? Why even mention the street food vendors...

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2020, 09:29:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He was in a rickshaw
[close]
Bang! Mystery solved.

Biebel is too high energy for me. Don't know where he gets it from...

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2020, 09:37:31 PM »
There’s not a lot of food trucks on that stretch of Hollywood Blvd and I’m sure there are many restrictions during quarantine that would keep them away at the time

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 981
  • the moon rules
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2020, 09:39:12 PM »
Expand Quote
There’s not a lot of food trucks on that stretch of Hollywood Blvd and I’m sure there are many restrictions during quarantine that would keep them away at the time
[close]
fuck you bama

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2020, 10:04:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

He was in a rickshaw
[close]
Bang! Mystery solved.
[close]

Biebel is too high energy for me. Don't know where he gets it from...
True facts; when I lived up north in what is now known as the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, I worked pedaling those things around Pioneer Square & the waterfront; earned a reputation as “the singing pedicab driver.”
Dragging a family of 5 plus size peeps all the way up to Westlake Center in one of those is nothing to sing about, let me tell you.
Hey, anybody remember when UWTB primarily was about skating?
Where do I go to discuss skating? Kinda starting to miss it, as much as I love the way this pitchfork & torch feel in my hands.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2020, 10:07:46 PM »
Like are we supposed to be worried that the guy was gonna ejaculate onto the grill and all over the bacon wrapped hot dogs? Why even mention the street food vendors...
because they are hard working independent human beings without a lot of resources trying to provide for their family and they do not need to be exposed to literal psychopaths sexually assaulting them

call it neighborhood watch

biebel still defeintly never should've posted that on his public feed though

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2020, 10:09:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
because they are hard working independent human beings without a lot of resources trying to provide for their family and they do not need to be exposed to literal psychopaths sexually assaulting them

call it neighborhood watch

biebel still defeintly never should've posted that on his public feed though

Oh please this is a metropolis, u gotta know that shit is gonna happen. Bet you the street food vendors have seen way gnarlier shit before.