Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175817 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »
That's awesome
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2020, 10:27:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Like are we supposed to be worried that the guy was gonna ejaculate onto the grill and all over the bacon wrapped hot dogs? Why even mention the street food vendors...
[close]
because they are hard working independent human beings without a lot of resources trying to provide for their family and they do not need to be exposed to literal psychopaths sexually assaulting them

call it neighborhood watch

biebel still defeintly never should've posted that on his public feed though
  If u think its cool the homeless dude got pummeled (although hitting after unconcious is getting unto attempted murder) why on earth would you havê a problem with Biebel posting it?  I dont get it.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #392 on: June 13, 2020, 10:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Like are we supposed to be worried that the guy was gonna ejaculate onto the grill and all over the bacon wrapped hot dogs? Why even mention the street food vendors...
[close]
because they are hard working independent human beings without a lot of resources trying to provide for their family and they do not need to be exposed to literal psychopaths sexually assaulting them

[close]
  If u think its cool the homeless dude got pummeled (although hitting after unconcious is getting unto attempted murder) why on earth would you havê a problem with Biebel posting it?  I dont get it.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #393 on: June 13, 2020, 11:02:11 PM »
Crail seems to have bad culture. The  manboy, beebully, korys incident, Keenan, MJ, perez, Mike no, Gino was at his worst and even said it was superficial party bullshit. Basically just enables whack party life but they don’t look as noticeably fucked up as PD.

The older I get, the more I feel like that whole camp is ran by a bunch of people who never progressed mentally beyond the age of 17 years old.
These guys are in their 40s, and rather than ball up and hold their friend accountable for something, and address the situation, they’d rather be chicken shits and delete every comment about it in some lame ass attempt to just pretend it never happened. It’s honestly kind of embarrassing. I mean, seriously, that seems like the approach your average high schooler would think is a good idea, not grown ass adults running a “professional” company.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 09:49:47 AM by Pavs323 »

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #394 on: June 13, 2020, 11:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh please this is a metropolis, u gotta know that shit is gonna happen. Bet you the street food vendors have seen way gnarlier shit before.
you gotta accept sexual assault if you're working but you don't gotta accept getting hit if you're runnign at people bare ass naked on the street?

ok pussyboi sorry but that's not how it goes

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #395 on: June 13, 2020, 11:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

its not cool but if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. hitting after out cold isn't cool but fights dont happen in a vacuum dude was juiced up on adrenaline

and you don't post it because 1 its snitching and 2 it does glorify something that shouldn't be glorified but just gets handled that way sometimes

i don't like seeing anyone geting hit but if you cant understand that's how shit goes i think the problem is you and your need for reality to be nicer than it is
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:19:45 PM by Buck Russell »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2020, 11:26:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

its not cool but if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. hitting after out cold isn't cool but fights dont happen in a vacuum dude was juiced up on adrenaline

and you don't post it because 1 its snitching and 2 it does glorify something that shouldn't be glorified but just gets handled that way sometimes

i don't like seeing anyone geting hit but if you cant understand that's how shit goes i think the problem is you and your need for reality to be nicer than it is
  Ur "dude was juiced up on adrenaline" excusing punching an unconcious person twice says to me ur a scumbag.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2020, 11:29:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
  Ur "dude was juiced up on adrenaline" excusing punching an unconcious person twice says to me ur a scumbag.

litearlly everything ive ever read from you on here says to me that your opinion is 100% worthless to me so alllll good loser

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #398 on: June 14, 2020, 12:00:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Crail seems to have bad culture. The  manboy, beebully, korys incident, Keenan, MJ, perez, Mike no, Gino was at his worst and even said it was superficial party bullshit. Basically just enables whack party life but they don’t look as noticeably fucked up as PD.

[close]

The older I get, the more I feel like that whole camp is ran by a bunch of people who never progressed mentally beyond the age of 17 years old.
These guys are in there 40s, and rather than ball up and hold their friend accountable for something, and address the situation, they’d rather be chicken shits and delete every comment about it in some lame ass attempt to just pretend it never happened. It’s honestly kind of embarrassing. I mean, seriously, that seems like the approach your average high schooler would think is a good idea, not grown ass adults running a “professional” company.

They do have two riders on Girl who have gone by Manchild

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #399 on: June 14, 2020, 12:09:48 AM »
Few points:
- He posted his apology in his story where it disappears in 24 hours.
- Crail is not only deleting comments but also blocking every commenter.
- it’s been said, but let’s really drive the point home; if he doesn’t condone violence he could have intervened.
- He shifts blame to the mentally ill homeless man rather than acknowledging that his behavior could have been informed by mental illness.
- And finally, intimidating/talking shit/whatever this is, is not a good look for a remorseful person.

https://imgur.com/gallery/s8wqyBt

Not embedding from my phone. Feel free to repost.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 12:13:17 AM by happenstance »

dannyprovolone

« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2020, 12:19:26 AM »
Craig needs a shower he stinks

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2020, 12:29:19 AM »

- it’s been said, but let’s really drive the point home; if he doesn’t condone violence he could have intervened.

hoenstly where the fuck do you people live that you're talking about intervening on street justice?

the web of nonsense you spin for yoruselves and each other is truly fascinating.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »
"i never got of my bike or laid hands on anyone."

yeah, that's my problem with this, you didn't do anything and the things you did do were disgusting!

fuck you biebel!

exactly, and your forced, disingenuous apology is not accepted. Fuck off to oblivion. 

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2020, 12:33:51 AM »
Expand Quote
"i never got of my bike or laid hands on anyone."

yeah, that's my problem with this, you didn't do anything and the things you did do were disgusting!

fuck you biebel!

[close]

exactly, and your forced, disingenuous apology is not accepted. Fuck off to oblivion.
mama's little baby here is really getting the vinegar out!

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #404 on: June 14, 2020, 12:34:50 AM »
lol, can you imagine beebull on a fucking bike? is this real life or just a fantasy?

a sane person would call 911 to report the assailant and get the poor guy first aid

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #405 on: June 14, 2020, 12:35:01 AM »
"I don't now or have I ever condoned hate or violence of any kind"

(days earlier)

"We aint with all that  ;D"

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU FUCKING FREAK....LIGHTS OUT, LIGHTS OUT"

A terrible person, with terrible judgement

+1

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #406 on: June 14, 2020, 12:41:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
hoenstly where the fuck do you people live that you're talking about intervening on street justice?
Oakland, and yes I have.

We have different definitions of justice.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2020, 01:25:59 AM »
Who remembers like 6 months ago when Biebel was engaged to some white blonde girl in Florida a month after meeting and next month they were broken up and he was going live in taxi cabs all month in Mumbai, India with a Indian girl. Lmao

howtotictac

• Rep: 12
« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2020, 01:28:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the web of nonsense you spin for yoruselves and each other is truly fascinating.

I don’t know the law in the US but in Europe it’s actually a crime to not provide help to a person who’s in danger.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2020, 02:12:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I don’t know the law in the US but in Europe it’s actually a crime to not provide help to a person who’s in danger.
Not if you'd have to put yourself in any danger though. So basically rules out intervening any fight or beat down. You do have to call 911 though

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2020, 03:05:54 AM »
Well shit. That 'explanation' he got sent to post is probably worse than if they'd said nothing. And Craig taking the time to delete/block all those people rather than make a statement themselves?

Final nail in a coffin that already had a lot of nails in it.

Girl completes in Walmart by Christmas. Fuck that company and all involved.

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2020, 05:36:14 AM »
Lol 'in europe' where we share all the same laws across all countries in the zone. No it fucking isn't a law!

hypothesis portal

« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2020, 05:36:57 AM »
Few points:
- He shifts blame to the mentally ill homeless man rather than acknowledging that his behavior could have been informed by mental illness.
- And finally, intimidating/talking shit/whatever this is, is not a good look for a remorseful person.

hypothesis portal

« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2020, 05:43:17 AM »
Few points:

it’s been mentioned many times on the nine club experience that eldy manages crailtap’s instagram accounts. having to deal with a newborn baby and trying to delete every negative instagram comment must be exhausting. especially when you throw biebel’s antagonizing ass in the mix.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2020, 05:57:13 AM »
Fuck Crail.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

howtotictac

• Rep: 12
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2020, 06:00:04 AM »
Lol 'in europe' where we share all the same laws across all countries in the zone. No it fucking isn't a law!

Look it up smart ass.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2020, 07:32:20 AM »
People talkin about intervening but they likey would not get involved themselves.  Personally i dont want to get beat up by a roided up MMA person.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2020, 07:35:56 AM »
BA, olson, MJ, koston, guy, Berle, Hsu, gino, etc all left crailtap because the company has been a fucking joke for years.

Now they have a team where 90% of the riders are irrelevant and old and don't skate, including the worlds most obnoxious steroid using bro.

Perhaps if Mike learnt how to run a company instead of living out his gimp fetish in the BDSM world people would still respect girl/crailtap

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2020, 07:43:34 AM »
BA, olson, MJ, koston, guy, Berle, Hsu, gino, etc all left crailtap because the company has been a fucking joke for years.

Now they have a team where 90% of the riders are irrelevant and old and don't skate, including the worlds most obnoxious steroid using bro.

Perhaps if Mike learnt how to run a company instead of living out his gimp fetish in the BDSM world people would still respect girl/crailtap

Bullshit they have plenty of young talent. Gass bannerot Pacheco and Bennet are nothing?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2020, 07:51:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Bullshit they have plenty of young talent. Gass bannerot Pacheco and Bennet are nothing?
    "Skate talent" is not in short supply and isnt really a hot commodity.  The main problem with the names you mention are they are associated with crail .   These threads are all "why wont crail die?!" threads.