Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175863 times)

Khayembii

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #540 on: June 16, 2020, 10:23:42 PM »
Expand Quote
I don't agree with Biebel's choices in this situation but I respect girl for continually standing by their riders when they make mistakes. Hopefully he can genuinely learn something from this experience and grow as a person.
[close]

All they’re doing is condoning his behavior, censoring criticism, and saving their own asses. Crail doesn’t give a fuck about anyone learning from their mistakes.

A few people are saying the two videos are 3 blocks away from each other, which if true, shoots their cover up story in the foot. Means biebel tracked the dude down and definitely ups his level of participation.

Looks like two blocks actually.  The first video was at the intersection of Hollywood and Schrader, and the second was at the intersection of Hollywood and Cahuenga.  You can tell where they've taken place based on what you can see in both videos.

ghost in my house

« Reply #541 on: June 16, 2020, 10:24:21 PM »
something seems disingenuous here - "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons."

the video begins here:

both the naked man and brandon head eastbound on the south side of hollywood blvd. initially, brandon is behind the victim; however, since brandon is on a bicycle ("While riding his bike he witnessed a naked man walking down the street"), he quickly overtakes the naked man as they cross schrader blvd:

as brandon "documents" the naked man, brandon calls out "this mother fucker! butt-ass naked on hollywood blvd where there's kids around. put some clothes on you fucking freak!"

the video then cuts and appears to reopen here:

we see the naked man in "a commotion" with another man in front of what appears to be the security trust and savings building on the northeast corner of hollywood blvd and cahuenga blvd. as the naked man appears to get knocked unconscious by the other man, brandon yells "lights out! lights out!" and captions the video with "We Aint With All That" followed by two laughing emojis.

as i first mentioned, girl's apology reads "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons." similarly, brandon's apology reads "I turned back around when a commotion broke out..."

in my opinion, this wording makes it seem like just after brandon passed the naked man as they crossed schrader blvd, brandon quickly glanced back over his shoulder to see the naked man in "a commotion."

based on where i believe brandon's video starts and ends, this is how far the naked man and brandon traveled:

at the very least, that is two blocks. and whereas the video begins on the south side of hollywood blvd, the video ends on the north side of hollywood blvd. so both the naked man and brandon would have had to cross hollywood blvd.

does it really seem that brandon just "turned back around"? was brandon following the naked man? and if so, why? to help the naked man? to "document" the naked man?

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #542 on: June 16, 2020, 10:29:56 PM »
Been thinking about this a bit more. If I was walking my young kids down the street and some naked dude started jerking off in front of them, I'd probably put his lights out too. Mental illness is no excuse for fucking a child up. Thats an image they would never get rid of, its sexual assault. Most pedos are mentally ill but they still get thrown in jail and fucked up all the same and I have no issue with that.

If the masturbation in front of kids story is true, I don't think Biebel is entirely in the wrong on this one.
and this is the correct answer

Khayembii

« Reply #543 on: June 16, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »
Been thinking about this a bit more. If I was walking my young kids down the street and some naked dude started jerking off in front of them, I'd probably put his lights out too. Mental illness is no excuse for fucking a child up. Thats an image they would never get rid of, its sexual assault. Most pedos are mentally ill but they still get thrown in jail and fucked up all the same and I have no issue with that.

If the masturbation in front of kids story is true, I don't think Biebel is entirely in the wrong on this one.

Zero evidence this dude was jerking off in front of anyone.  Only person that claimed that was Brandon "I just turned around and there the guy was two blocks later across the street" Biebel.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
« Reply #544 on: June 16, 2020, 10:35:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Zero evidence this dude was jerking off in front of anyone.  Only person that claimed that was Brandon "I just turned around and there the guy was two blocks later across the street" Biebel.

he was balls naked on a major city street. not a long stretch and also not that important a distinction.

walking in someones direction naked in public, noncocentually... how are we even discussing if that's ok under any circumstances?

you really wanna split hairs if he was actually pleasuring himself?

Khayembii

« Reply #545 on: June 16, 2020, 10:38:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

he was balls naked on a major city street. not a long stretch and also not that important a distinction.

walking in someones direction naked in public, noncocentually... how are we even discussing if that's ok under any circumstances?

Nudity = sex okay bud

The fact that they would even issue a non-apology and Biebel's trolling Girl all over it should tell you all you need to know about them.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #546 on: June 16, 2020, 10:42:02 PM »
something seems disingenuous here - "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons."

This is some serious detective work here.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:53:44 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

morningcommute

« Reply #547 on: June 16, 2020, 10:46:13 PM »

the video begins here:

both the naked man and brandon head eastbound on the south side of hollywood blvd. initially, brandon is behind the victim; however, since brandon is on a bicycle ("While riding his bike he witnessed a naked man walking down the street"), he quickly overtakes the naked man as they cross schrader blvd:

as brandon "documents" the naked man, brandon calls out "this mother fucker! butt-ass naked on hollywood blvd where there's kids around. put some clothes on you fucking freak!"

we see the naked man in "a commotion" with another man in front of what appears to be the security trust and savings building on the northeast corner of hollywood blvd and cahuenga blvd. as the naked man appears to get knocked unconscious by the other man, brandon yells "lights out! lights out!" and captions the video with "We Aint With All That" followed by two laughing emojis.

as i first mentioned, girl's apology reads "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons." similarly, brandon's apology reads "I turned back around when a commotion broke out..."

in my opinion, this wording makes it seem like just after brandon passed the naked man as they crossed schrader blvd, brandon quickly glanced back over his shoulder to see the naked man in "a commotion."

based on where i believe brandon's video starts and ends, this is how far the naked man and brandon traveled:

at the very least, that is two blocks. and whereas the video begins on the south side of hollywood blvd, the video ends on the north side of hollywood blvd. so both the naked man and brandon would have had to cross hollywood blvd.

does it really seem that brandon just "turned back around"? was brandon following the naked man? and if so, why? to help the naked man? to "document" the naked man?

The ghost in link, pics and quotes’ house has somehow entered his laptop, that has remained on his bedside desk, gathering dust.
At some point In the last year LPQ closed his laptop, placed his magnifying glass and junior detectives handbook in the drawer of the desk, closed his eyes, made peace with his god and focused.

It would appear his spirit was not ready to pass over.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #548 on: June 16, 2020, 11:05:33 PM »
I'm surprised Girl and Biebel took the time to block every one of us.

It's petty as fuck and doesn't seem the least bit remorseful.

My comment wasn't even in poor taste. Simply asked if they were going to comment on the situation, which they just ended up doing anyways.

exotic joe

• Rep: -46
« Reply #549 on: June 16, 2020, 11:17:55 PM »
Holy fuck they actually posted that to their official account? Amazingly tone deaf. I'm speechless.

I'm usually against the sort of public shaming that has been going on recently in terms of Social Justice, but frankly, I watched the video, and what I saw take place does not line up with what is written in that statement, and even if it did, I don't think you should stand behind an individual who filmed and shared a violent brawl for purposes of accolade.

But if your company is somehow so fucking regular you don't get this AND you weasel-word try to talk your way out of it?! Than fuck it, enjoy your (deserved) bankruptcy.
also this whole post was pointless because they blocked everyone who called em out on it.
“ And then-I send it” ninjah huston

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #550 on: June 16, 2020, 11:20:05 PM »
Expand Quote

the video begins here:

[close]

The ghost in link, pics and quotes’ house has somehow entered his laptop, that has remained on his bedside desk, gathering dust.
At some point In the last year LPQ closed his laptop, placed his magnifying glass and junior detectives handbook in the drawer of the desk, closed his eyes, made peace with his god and focused.

It would appear his spirit was not ready to pass over.

The detective work was quite impressive. Almost as impressive as the prose pouring from the keyboard of morningcommute. A thing of beauty, for which I am grateful.
Bless you & shalom.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

baggy spandex

« Reply #551 on: June 16, 2020, 11:31:21 PM »
f a l s e   n a r r a t i v e

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #552 on: June 16, 2020, 11:55:21 PM »
notice how he said "we"

"We a'int with all that"...

so its a "we" mother fucker... but you didn't do shit?

Either way bibble didnt call any help for that man. Left him beaten unconscious on the sidewalk. took the time to post about it.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #553 on: June 17, 2020, 12:22:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"He had a gun, he must've shot someone"
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Chris

• Rep: 12
« Reply #554 on: June 17, 2020, 12:30:06 AM »
It’s a figure of speech but saying “we ain’t with this shit” while someone is beating up someone senseless gives the implication that you’re on that persons side who’s doing the beating up. Am I wrong in that?

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #555 on: June 17, 2020, 12:54:40 AM »
notice how he said "we"

"We a'int with all that"...

so its a "we" mother fucker... but you didn't do shit?

Either way bibble didnt call any help for that man. Left him beaten unconscious on the sidewalk. took the time to post about it.

Perhaps "We a'int with all that" refers to naked dudes jerking off in front of young kids? It definitely fits the logic as to why he would not hesitate to put the clip online with emjois, he probably thought he was being a hero. Most people would consider beating up a pedophile a public service. You guys are all so quick to jump to other presumptions, but the one that actually paints Biebel in a hero light gets no shine at all. Thank god the US justice system isn't run by Slap!

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #556 on: June 17, 2020, 01:47:39 AM »
How do you paint BB in a hero light in this particular situation? i am genuinely curious.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #557 on: June 17, 2020, 01:52:48 AM »
Holy fuck they actually posted that to their official account? Amazingly tone deaf. I'm speechless.

I'm usually against the sort of public shaming that has been going on recently in terms of Social Justice, but frankly, I watched the video, and what I saw take place does not line up with what is written in that statement, and even if it did, I don't think you should stand behind an individual who filmed and shared a violent brawl for purposes of accolade.

But if your company is somehow so fucking regular you don't get this AND you weasel-word try to talk your way out of it?! Than fuck it, enjoy your (deserved) bankruptcy.

You watched 6 seconds of an edited video. You know fuck all of what happened, all you know is what you created in your addled mind.

I think its really telling that everyone is acting like Biebel is the worse person in this entire situation, after documenting a violent assault that involved two strangers. Its funny how no one has mentioned that the attacker was also black like the victim. Thats a very convenient detail to ignore, sort of how the national media ignores black on black crime.  "Oh but a white guy filmed it and didn't intervene, he's the bad guy lets get him".

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #558 on: June 17, 2020, 02:12:29 AM »

The guy didn’t look like had a boner.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #559 on: June 17, 2020, 02:23:40 AM »

the video begins here:

this is impressive

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #560 on: June 17, 2020, 02:26:13 AM »
How do you paint BB in a hero light in this particular situation? i am genuinely curious.

He documented a serious crime (actually 2 crimes in fact). If the assailant is charged, Biebel's video would be primary evidence.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #561 on: June 17, 2020, 02:33:25 AM »
lights out! lights out!
/
we do not condone violence

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #562 on: June 17, 2020, 02:43:16 AM »

Biebel the caped crusader is riding his bike and notices a naked man walking towards a group of children. Naked man then starts to fondle his cock in front of them to scare them, and a bunch of onlookers start chasing him to give this sicko some street justice. Biebel follows in pursuit, and films the good samaritan beating the shit out said twisted child predator, he decides to film and witnesses the community spirit that has been shown recently in BLM rallys, and feels privileged to have been even a small part of this retribution on behalf of those who are unable to defend themselves and will suffer the mental repercussions for the remainder of their lives. He posts the video online and rewards his good deed by partying with a bunch of hotties on a balcony. Today was a good day. And then Slap comes along, sides with the pedophile, and sends hateful messages to his team manager. Hes like wtf? Are these sick Slap fucks actually pro pedophilia?  Im not apologising for those twisted losers. TM posts on his behalf to shut up said losers.

Cool story bro.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #563 on: June 17, 2020, 02:47:43 AM »
I wonder if Biebel has handed this video over to the cops to assist in their investigation?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
« Reply #564 on: June 17, 2020, 03:01:47 AM »
Last paragraph of their post is the literal opposite of what they did when they blocked everybody who wasn't talking about the Beastie Boys.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #565 on: June 17, 2020, 03:19:48 AM »
I’m not crazy about this pedophile narrative.   The man was naked and clearly not in a sane frame of mind (shocking for that area).  I can’t imagine he was targeting anyone or anything, though it is definitely horrible that there were kids there for what surely was a traumatic incident.   Labeling this man a pedophile gives him too much agency and discounts the fact that this man is likely on the street because there aren’t better places/services that can take care of him.  Beating the shit out of him won’t “teach him a lesson” either.  Let’s not treat this assailant like some kind of hero.  He responded with excessive force

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #566 on: June 17, 2020, 03:41:16 AM »
I’m not crazy about this pedophile narrative.   The man was naked and clearly not in a sane frame of mind (shocking for that area).  I can’t imagine he was targeting anyone or anything, though it is definitely horrible that there were kids there for what surely was a traumatic incident.   Labeling this man a pedophile gives him too much agency and discounts the fact that this man is likely on the street because there aren’t better places/services that can take care of him.  Beating the shit out of him won’t “teach him a lesson” either.  Let’s not treat this assailant like some kind of hero.  He responded with excessive force
Exactly, this bullshit pedo narrative is nothing but victim shaming. It’s like saying a girl who got raped is at fault because she was wearing a short skirt.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #567 on: June 17, 2020, 04:03:11 AM »
I can't see Biebel on a bike. Must have been doing the Lo-commotion

GANG !

dannyprovolone

« Reply #568 on: June 17, 2020, 04:04:32 AM »
the homeless guy still is a human. and maybe it could even be someones son, brother or husband that you know personally.

bubble and his homie are the clowns. implicating yourself in illegal activities on instagram. nice.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #569 on: June 17, 2020, 04:27:01 AM »
Yum yum. Crail branded pablum. Baby bird that shit right into our collective maw.