Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175688 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #570 on: June 17, 2020, 04:32:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have to say----

This witch Hunt Shit sucks.

Yes, it is 2020, yes there is no more room for hate and bigotry in the world---as it should be---

But you idiots getting people getting kicked off shit---just by sitting at your keyboard---calling people out, for things that they have said YEARS ago when they were FUCKED up, looking for anything that links anyone who might say, or HAVE SAID (past tense)---And shit like this..... YOU FUCKING SUCK.

you SJWs have no idea what is like to dedicate your life to skatebarding----
What life/skateboarding was like before it was "popular," Mainstream," Easily accessible,

FUCK ALL OF YOU.
[close]

Evening Sam, how’s work at the moment?
[close]

Even if it is Sam he has a point.
He’d (maybe) have a point if this incident happened seventeen years ago, not seven days ago.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #571 on: June 17, 2020, 04:33:02 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m not crazy about this pedophile narrative.   The man was naked and clearly not in a sane frame of mind (shocking for that area).  I can’t imagine he was targeting anyone or anything, though it is definitely horrible that there were kids there for what surely was a traumatic incident.   Labeling this man a pedophile gives him too much agency and discounts the fact that this man is likely on the street because there aren’t better places/services that can take care of him.  Beating the shit out of him won’t “teach him a lesson” either.  Let’s not treat this assailant like some kind of hero.  He responded with excessive force
[close]
Exactly, this bullshit pedo narrative is nothing but victim shaming. It’s like saying a girl who got raped is at fault because she was wearing a short skirt.

You guys never cease to amaze me with your mob justice. We don't know shit, we weren't there. You have no idea what happened. So why do you think you are so quick to judge and assume guilt?

I was just trying to highlight that you may be wrong, and this guy may have been a sick fuck who at the very least we know walked into a group of young kids with his dick hanging out which is not cool. I have a mentally disabled relative but he still knows that shit is not on. The only account of what took place says the guy was masturbating as well, and personally I think it is at least plausible and should be considered a possibilty before you start accusing Biebel of all this shit he may not be guilty of.

If it does turn out to be true I hope someone starts a thread titled 'Slap members that condone Pedophilia' and lists all your names for cancellation. Feel free to start working on your fake apology videos in advance.

veritas

« Reply #572 on: June 17, 2020, 04:45:09 AM »
Didn't Crail also cover for the guy who killed Keenan Milton by claiming it was an "overdose/accidental drowning?" Why would they take the moral high ground now.

Also the whole story of this guy masturbating is completely without evidence. Theres no video or proof of any of the events that Crail used to justify Biebel's actions, only the backstory that was probably concocted by him and Smyth once they realized this wasn't going away on its own.

However, there is video evidence of Biebel following this naked person several blocks, to gloat at him being pummeled into unconsciousness.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 04:54:37 AM by veritas »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #573 on: June 17, 2020, 04:55:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m not crazy about this pedophile narrative.   The man was naked and clearly not in a sane frame of mind (shocking for that area).  I can’t imagine he was targeting anyone or anything, though it is definitely horrible that there were kids there for what surely was a traumatic incident.   Labeling this man a pedophile gives him too much agency and discounts the fact that this man is likely on the street because there aren’t better places/services that can take care of him.  Beating the shit out of him won’t “teach him a lesson” either.  Let’s not treat this assailant like some kind of hero.  He responded with excessive force
[close]
Exactly, this bullshit pedo narrative is nothing but victim shaming. It’s like saying a girl who got raped is at fault because she was wearing a short skirt.
[close]

You guys never cease to amaze me with your mob justice. We don't know shit, we weren't there. You have no idea what happened. So why do you think you are so quick to judge and assume guilt?

I was just trying to highlight that you may be wrong, and this guy may have been a sick fuck who at the very least we know walked into a group of young kids with his dick hanging out which is not cool. I have a mentally disabled relative but he still knows that shit is not on. The only account of what took place says the guy was masturbating as well, and personally I think it is at least plausible and should be considered a possibilty before you start accusing Biebel of all this shit he may not be guilty of.

If it does turn out to be true I hope someone starts a thread titled 'Slap members that condone Pedophilia' and lists all your names for cancellation. Feel free to start working on your fake apology videos in advance.
Ok you just keep on riding Biebels dick. Gimp.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -77
« Reply #574 on: June 17, 2020, 04:57:36 AM »
Very normal-brain-shit to fantasize a pedophilia scenario in order to justify assaulting a mentally ill person

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
« Reply #575 on: June 17, 2020, 05:34:24 AM »
So Craig/Sam have decided the guy was a pedo. In which case it's obviously fine to film him being pummelled into the ground so your 14 year-old followers are impressed with how tough and cool you are. And words like that are really, really hard to take back since nobody wants to 'defend' the victim now.

Comes across a bit like the thing where the worst homophobes are actually closet homosexual. Beibel isn't a pedo, and he definitely, definitely can't be gay. It'd have been totally gay to apologise, and we ain't about that.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #576 on: June 17, 2020, 07:02:02 AM »
 >:(
   What ur trying to do is wrong. If the guy was masturbating and the narrative becomes "he was masturbating" you cant distort the facts cause they don't suit your (or my, as it happens) sympathies.  You only discredit by lying.   Keep it 100 as they say. 
  Edit  The worst people tho let what is often liberal insanity turn them into trump supporters.  Also to clarify I feel the assailant should be charged heavily.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 07:15:12 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #577 on: June 17, 2020, 07:17:31 AM »
I don't know how giving this guy a WolrdStar brain damage knockout is protecting the kids.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #578 on: June 17, 2020, 07:23:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
   What ur trying to do is wrong. If the guy was masturbating and the narrative becomes "he was masturbating" you cant distort the facts cause they don't suit your (or my, as it happens) sympathies.  You only discredit by lying.   Keep it 100 as they say.

I love how the "narrative becomes" and then that immediately hardens into fact that we "can't distort". Girl has now essentially created a false narrative by stating that the man was "masturbating towards small children" or whatever with zero evidence (the silly thing used to determine a fact - in fact in the video the man appears completely non-sexual - no hard on - no creepy vibes - he just looks crazy and naked - those are the facts we have). If you boil Girl's response down to its most basic message it is this: the beating was justified.

That is essentially what their least intelligent fans (see above) are latching on to. That it was justified and that (taking that to the next logical jump) if you disagree with Biebel's actions you are supporting pedophilia.

There are many other problems with the "apology" but this is the most serious.

In summary:

Biebel's apology: "Sorry if I offended you but if i did you're blocked and you should seek help."

Girl's apology" "You SJWs shouldn't have reacted in any way to the horrible beating you saw on social media posted by one of our paid social media posters. If you did you're blocked. Don't ever tell us what to do. We know better. The beating was justified. Peace on earth."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 07:49:43 AM by The Mess »
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #579 on: June 17, 2020, 07:27:47 AM »
Can someone please tell me what Biebel did?

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -39
« Reply #580 on: June 17, 2020, 07:33:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I love how both sides of this argument have accepted Biebels story about there being a “crowd of young kids” ...when that video was posted at like 10 pm at the earliest.

Both sides have seemed to just accept that there’s like a playground in the middle of DT LA that this guy was walking towards, hellbent on pedophilia... when clearly the dude is fucked up out of his mind. 

I’m sure the crowd of people he was walking toward was a crowd of protesters, and I bet there were very very very few people under the age of 20 there.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2020, 07:35:08 AM »

In short, there was a naked man walking down an occupied street. Biebel filmed and posted another man (who he may or may not have know) assault the naked man while cheering him on. If the information I have seen is correct, the naked man has since died from the injuries. It does not appear that Biebel called for help or assisted the injured man in any way and took pleasure in watching the man be assaulted. I am trying to only state the absolute facts. 

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #582 on: June 17, 2020, 07:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I love how the "narrative becomes" and then that immediately hardens into fact that we "can't distort". Girl has now essentially created a false narrative by stating that the man was "masturbating towards small children" or whatever with zero evidence (the silly thing used to determine a fact). If you boil Girl's response down to its most basic message it is this: the beating was justified.

That is essentially what their least intelligent fans (see above) are latching on to. That it was justified and that (taking that to the next logical jump) if you disagree with Biebel's actions you are supporting pedophilia.

In summary:

Biebel's apology: "Sorry if I offended you but if i did you're blocked and you should seek help."

Girl's apology" "You SJWs shouldn't have reacted in any way to the horrible beating you saw on social media posted by one of our paid social media posters. If you did you're blocked. Don't ever tell us what to do. We know better. The beating was justified. Peace on earth."
   Gawd I have to admit I can't watch the fuckin video and so I'm jus going on the thread.  You guys watched it,  is the dude nursin' a chub or not?

Nicki

« Reply #583 on: June 17, 2020, 07:40:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I love how the "narrative becomes" and then that immediately hardens into fact that we "can't distort". Girl has now essentially created a false narrative by stating that the man was "masturbating towards small children" or whatever with zero evidence (the silly thing used to determine a fact). If you boil Girl's response down to its most basic message it is this: the beating was justified.

In summary:

Straight up. It seemed like Girl/Crail couldn’t fall any lower, but they’ve finally hit the bottom of the well. 93 til 2020 - it’s done. Thanks for the memories.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #584 on: June 17, 2020, 07:46:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

In summary:

[close]
   Gawd I have to admit I can't watch the fuckin video and so I'm jus going on the thread.  You guys watched it,  is the dude nursin' a chub or not?
If my memory serves correct, I think he had kind of a GG Allin amphetamine dick goin on.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
« Reply #585 on: June 17, 2020, 07:46:41 AM »
Been thinking about this a bit more. If I was walking my young kids down the street and some naked dude started jerking off in front of them, I'd probably put his lights out too. Mental illness is no excuse for fucking a child up. Thats an image they would never get rid of, its sexual assault. Most pedos are mentally ill but they still get thrown in jail and fucked up all the same and I have no issue with that.

If the masturbation in front of kids story is true, I don't think Biebel is entirely in the wrong on this one.

Preach brotha!

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #586 on: June 17, 2020, 07:50:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

In short, there was a naked man walking down an occupied street. Biebel filmed and posted another man (who he may or may not have know) assault the naked man while cheering him on. If the information I have seen is correct, the naked man has since died from the injuries. It does not appear that Biebel called for help or assisted the injured man in any way and took pleasure in watching the man be assaulted. I am trying to only state the absolute facts.
What information have you seen? Can you share it please?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #587 on: June 17, 2020, 07:53:31 AM »
If he was masturbating at people, you’d think Biebel would have caught it on video. Furthermore, I’d assume he would have been erect in the video. But what do I know?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

conqueso

« Reply #588 on: June 17, 2020, 07:55:52 AM »
shady optics here. could have just gone with a heartfelt apology instead of trying to manipulate their following.
no plans of supporting their brands again.

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #589 on: June 17, 2020, 07:56:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
What information have you seen? Can you share it please?

No evidence to back that up. My apologies. Didn't actually click the link.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #590 on: June 17, 2020, 07:56:55 AM »
shady optics here. could have just gone with a heartfelt apology instead of trying to manipulate their following.
no plans of supporting their brands againsince Yeah Right.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #591 on: June 17, 2020, 08:00:38 AM »
So he did nothing. Great. Keep clutching those pearls slap. Be sure to post the times you’ve seen sketchy shit in the thread right below.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
« Reply #592 on: June 17, 2020, 08:04:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I love how both sides of this argument have accepted Biebels story about there being a “crowd of young kids” ...when that video was posted at like 10 pm at the earliest.

Both sides have seemed to just accept that there’s like a playground in the middle of DT LA that this guy was walking towards, hellbent on pedophilia... when clearly the dude is fucked up out of his mind. 

I’m sure the crowd of people he was walking toward was a crowd of protesters, and I bet there were very very very few people under the age of 20 there.

Well for starters there is a small girl approx 3-5 years old that can be seen in the actual video walking just ahead of the guy. Hope you have a daughter one day and some naked loon decides to whip his cock around in front of her while you're out on a family evening stroll. I'm sure you will be cool as fuck about it, give him a reassuring pat on the back and a lift to the nearest mental health clinic right?

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #593 on: June 17, 2020, 08:06:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What? So it’s a snuff film?

Nicki

« Reply #594 on: June 17, 2020, 08:09:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
something seems disingenuous here - "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons."

the video begins here:

both the naked man and brandon head eastbound on the south side of hollywood blvd. initially, brandon is behind the victim; however, since brandon is on a bicycle ("While riding his bike he witnessed a naked man walking down the street"), he quickly overtakes the naked man as they cross schrader blvd:

as brandon "documents" the naked man, brandon calls out "this mother fucker! butt-ass naked on hollywood blvd where there's kids around. put some clothes on you fucking freak!"

the video then cuts and appears to reopen here:

we see the naked man in "a commotion" with another man in front of what appears to be the security trust and savings building on the northeast corner of hollywood blvd and cahuenga blvd. as the naked man appears to get knocked unconscious by the other man, brandon yells "lights out! lights out!" and captions the video with "We Aint With All That" followed by two laughing emojis.

as i first mentioned, girl's apology reads "A commotion broke out and Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons." similarly, brandon's apology reads "I turned back around when a commotion broke out..."

in my opinion, this wording makes it seem like just after brandon passed the naked man as they crossed schrader blvd, brandon quickly glanced back over his shoulder to see the naked man in "a commotion."

based on where i believe brandon's video starts and ends, this is how far the naked man and brandon traveled:

at the very least, that is two blocks. and whereas the video begins on the south side of hollywood blvd, the video ends on the north side of hollywood blvd. so both the naked man and brandon would have had to cross hollywood blvd.

does it really seem that brandon just "turned back around"? was brandon following the naked man? and if so, why? to help the naked man? to "document" the naked man?
[close]

The ghost in link, pics and quotes’ house has somehow entered his laptop, that has remained on his bedside desk, gathering dust.
At some point In the last year LPQ closed his laptop, placed his magnifying glass and junior detectives handbook in the drawer of the desk, closed his eyes, made peace with his god and focused.

It would appear his spirit was not ready to pass over.

[close]
The detective work was quite impressive. Almost as impressive as the prose pouring from the keyboard of morningcommute. A thing of beauty, for which I am grateful.
Bless you & shalom.

If only BB/Sam/Girl had put the same effort into their made up scenario as you did with your excellent detective work! At this point, of lies on lies, BB/Sam can clear the whole thing up by posting the unedited version. Which will never happen because it doesn’t match their illogical story. “So I’m just cycling, filming pedestrians, when i see this naked guy, so I turned around and he got knocked out - yeah that about covers it, peace”.

So Crail backs it, and DLX doesn’t. They can’t both be right. Luckily, it’s not hard to choose sides.

How does Sam still have his job when he’s so bad at it? Rocco is right when he asks how is Girl/Crail still around? Surely it will just die for good once the last of the veterans leave. It really is sad to see what they’ve become.

veritas

« Reply #595 on: June 17, 2020, 08:17:27 AM »

Crailtap's response: "public nudity is grounds for beating the homeless into a coma"

Also noteworthy they try to blame the victim by calling him a pedo (with zero evidence) when they gave Lena Dunham a shoe on Lakai, who admitted to molesting her little sister. Did she dedicate her life to skateboarding as well?

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #596 on: June 17, 2020, 08:22:58 AM »
I’ve never bought anything but Lakais and videos from Crail. I’m not a fanboy at all.

You guys are assuming as much about the whole situation as you say Crail is making up. All that “investigation” shows is where it happened. No times to go by so it proves nothing about what was really going on. There were clearly kids in the video.

Fuck Biebel for thinking a dude getting beat is cool, but I’m sure everybody here in all our years of skating around in the city, especially at night, have seen some crazy shit go down and did nothing. A bunch of you have probably filmed some of it. I’m not really defending them, but stop assuming you know what happened. Talking about “he didn’t even have a boner!” Lol What the fuck, dude? Ask for more info if you must (you won’t get it). But quit this detective shit because nobody here has gotten anywhere close to proving that Crail lied about anything. Biebel’s dumb for sure. But he might not be the monster y’all are making him out to be.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #597 on: June 17, 2020, 08:24:14 AM »
Had to make an account just to chime in on this....

As pointed out earlier, Biebel's and Craig's pseudo apologies and explanations each mention the idea that the assaulted victim was masturbating in front of children. While this hasn't been verified it also seems to set up the idea that "he had it coming" or deserved it, as if any violence against this person is justified. While I certainly think doing such a thing warrants punishment, it's not up to Biebel or any other pedestrian to employ that punishment. That's what the police are for. If he was really concerned he should have called 911.

The next thing: when someone shows you who they are believe them. This isn't the first whiff of violence from Biebel. We all remember him threatening that "smoke."

Thirdly, and I say this with a heavy heart, it's likely that Craig aren't kind people. Rickk for instance has a legacy of brutality when it comes to mistreating people, and no doubt that's why he isn't often included in legend conversations among his peers. Add that to the extended drama that led to the exodus of more than half of their legends.... something isn't right over there.

It's all sad. I'm 35, Girl/Chocolate was my childhood. Carroll's Modus part is unfuckwithable. They have arguably given more to skateboarding than any other crew. I think how they stuck by Cory was commendable and showed great strength. However, this is very different. It's far from normal to encourage and take glee in the kind of violence that took place. The victim was clearly sick and in need of help.

At the end of the day there are plenty of companies out there to support. I don't buy many boards these days, but I can't say I would feel good about giving Craig money when I could support FA (donated to BLM) or DLX (ALWAYS philanthropic even before these fucked up days). I'd rather my money go there than Biebel's teeth.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:33:08 AM by BroBruhBra »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #598 on: June 17, 2020, 08:25:45 AM »
Sorry about my shit show postings here.  If he's not actually on camera masturbating then they're prolly lying and slandering the mentally ill man.  I just never watched the vid.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #599 on: June 17, 2020, 08:25:53 AM »
A tale of 2 companies:

Act 1) Your employee "riding a bike", sees a naked, (possibly?) masturbating man, films it, while calling him a freak.
Act 2)"an unknown assailant" causes a "commotion" that is filmed while your employee is saying "lights out" and has "we ain't down with that" on the feature film.  (Personally, the "we" made me assume that "we" meant, Brandon and the "unknown assailant"???)

Company A (DLX) reaction:
The people: "r u still givin hims Venture and Spitfires"
DLX: "We_aiNT_DoWN_WiTH_THaT" - no more Ventures / Spitfires

Company B (Crail) reaction:
The people: "r u still sponsoring this sk8er?"
Crail: "HE GOOD, A COMMOTION HAPPENED WITH SOME STUFF, HE WAS A BAD MAN SO THERE WAS A COMMOTION. BRANDON IS OUR BOI, IF U DISAGREE U R BLOCKED. PEACE TO SUM PPL"

JIM THIEBAUD FOR PRESIDENT 2020