Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175753 times)

mclovin1336

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #600 on: June 17, 2020, 08:45:39 AM »

Thirdly, and I say this with a heavy heart, it's likely that Craig aren't kind people. Rickk for instance has a legacy of brutality when it comes to mistreating people, and no doubt that's why he isn't often included in legend conversations among his peers. Add that to the extended drama that led to the exodus of more than half of their legends.... something isn't right over there.

what? never heard of that one, can you guys elaborate?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #601 on: June 17, 2020, 08:48:50 AM »

Well for starters there is a small girl approx 3-5 years old that can be seen in the actual video walking just ahead of the guy. Hope you have a daughter one day and some naked loon decides to whip his cock around in front of her while you're out on a family evening stroll. I'm sure you will be cool as fuck about it, give him a reassuring pat on the back and a lift to the nearest mental health clinic right?

Did you call the FCC when Janet Jackson tit fell out during the Superbowl because a nipple is going to "traumatize the children of America"?

Honestly, this dude was fucked up in some way and certainly walking down the street naked is outside the bounds of normal behavior and isn't to be promoted or endorsed why are you trying to pretend anyone thinks walking down the street naked is appropriate behavior?

His behavior is a problem but beating him unconscious is far from the appropriate response. Is this what criminologists, social workers, psychologist or a well adjusted adult would suggest? No. That sort of vigilante "justice" bullshit doesn't belong in a first world country with a rule of law. And, certainly not in America, a nation founded on Beccaria's ideas of smart punishment rather than excessive punishment.

And the idea a naked person will traumatize a child for the rest of their life is bullshit. Is it uncomfortable and situation most Americans would like to avoid? Yea. Will it traumatize a kid to see a mentally ill naked person? Unlikely, unless he is right on top of them, but then we are talking about assault not nudity (and we don't see that). I went to the bookstore yesterday and there was a photo of a naked woman on the cover a book. Should we call protective services to report the bookstore owner because it wasn't censored and child might see it?

Will seeing a naked person get severely beat traumatize a child? It seems more likely. The standard American fear of naked people and the American love of violence comes shinning through on your post. Such an odd contradiction.

This dude was outside the bounds out appropriate behavior for sure, but the idea that everyone on Hollywood Blvd is now broken and will never live a normal life because they saw a mentally ill naked dude is absurd and hyperbole used to justify (your desire to respond with?) excessive violence.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:51:14 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #602 on: June 17, 2020, 08:55:02 AM »
I’ve never bought anything but Lakais and videos from Crail. I’m not a fanboy at all.

You guys are assuming as much about the whole situation as you say Crail is making up. All that “investigation” shows is where it happened. No times to go by so it proves nothing about what was really going on. There were clearly kids in the video.

Fuck Biebel for thinking a dude getting beat is cool, but I’m sure everybody here in all our years of skating around in the city, especially at night, have seen some crazy shit go down and did nothing. A bunch of you have probably filmed some of it. I’m not really defending them, but stop assuming you know what happened. Talking about “he didn’t even have a boner!” Lol What the fuck, dude? Ask for more info if you must (you won’t get it). But quit this detective shit because nobody here has gotten anywhere close to proving that Crail lied about anything. Biebel’s dumb for sure. But he might not be the monster y’all are making him out to be.
Hi Brandon.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #603 on: June 17, 2020, 08:56:05 AM »
Rickk is the apparent king of pranks. Been mentioned in a few interviews over the years.
"hot butter knife across the cheek" is one of them I believe. I don't think it was things on the level of what kind of hazing HK would do or anything, but alas I could be wrong.

P.S. I could see Biebel on Royal and Lakai
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:57:49 AM by ok boomer »

JeremyScottofChapman

• Rep: -21
« Reply #604 on: June 17, 2020, 08:57:22 AM »
For those of you assuming the naked man was mentally ill...does pedophilia fall under that category? Asking for a friend.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #605 on: June 17, 2020, 09:00:15 AM »
seeing a naked body is very traumatic if you're a poosey

JeremyScottofChapman

« Reply #606 on: June 17, 2020, 09:01:43 AM »
seeing a naked body is very traumatic if you're a poosey

Or a victim of sexual assault

Nicki

« Reply #607 on: June 17, 2020, 09:08:48 AM »
For those of you assuming the naked man was mentally ill...does pedophilia fall under that category? Asking for a friend.

I’d say walking down the street butt naked would fall under disturbed behaviour that someone in their right mind wouldn’t do.

Or are all naked men pedophiles? Asking for a friend.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #608 on: June 17, 2020, 09:09:28 AM »
Expand Quote
notice how he said "we"

"We a'int with all that"...

so its a "we" mother fucker... but you didn't do shit?

Either way bibble didnt call any help for that man. Left him beaten unconscious on the sidewalk. took the time to post about it.
[close]

Perhaps "We a'int with all that" refers to naked dudes jerking off in front of young kids? It definitely fits the logic as to why he would not hesitate to put the clip online with emjois, he probably thought he was being a hero. Most people would consider beating up a pedophile a public service. You guys are all so quick to jump to other presumptions, but the one that actually paints Biebel in a hero light gets no shine at all. Thank god the US justice system isn't run by Slap!
Maybe in Prison.

If beible wanted to be a hero he should have given that man mouth to mouth resuscitation.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #609 on: June 17, 2020, 09:13:07 AM »
Also, anyone who suggests that Biebel is justified because the victim supposedly did this or that is putting themselves in league with people who have committed lynchings. Bad look.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #610 on: June 17, 2020, 09:19:14 AM »
Expand Quote

Well for starters there is a small girl approx 3-5 years old that can be seen in the actual video walking just ahead of the guy. Hope you have a daughter one day and some naked loon decides to whip his cock around in front of her while you're out on a family evening stroll. I'm sure you will be cool as fuck about it, give him a reassuring pat on the back and a lift to the nearest mental health clinic right?

[close]

Did you call the FCC when Janet Jackson tit fell out during the Superbowl because a nipple is going to "traumatize the children of America"?

Honestly, this dude was fucked up in some way and certainly walking down the street naked is outside the bounds of normal behavior and isn't to be promoted or endorsed why are you trying to pretend anyone thinks walking down the street naked is appropriate behavior?

His behavior is a problem but beating him unconscious is far from the appropriate response. Is this what criminologists, social workers, psychologist or a well adjusted adult would suggest? No. That sort of vigilante "justice" bullshit doesn't belong in a first world country with a rule of law. And, certainly not in America, a nation founded on Beccaria's ideas of smart punishment rather than excessive punishment.

And the idea a naked person will traumatize a child for the rest of their life is bullshit. Is it uncomfortable and situation most Americans would like to avoid? Yea. Will it traumatize a kid to see a mentally ill naked person? Unlikely, unless he is right on top of them, but then we are talking about assault not nudity (and we don't see that). I went to the bookstore yesterday and there was a photo of a naked woman on the cover a book. Should we call protective services to report the bookstore owner because it wasn't censored and child might see it?

Will seeing a naked person get severely beat traumatize a child? It seems more likely. The standard American fear of naked people and the American love of violence comes shinning through on your post. Such an odd contradiction.

This dude was outside the bounds out appropriate behavior for sure, but the idea that everyone on Hollywood Blvd is now broken and will never live a normal life because they saw a mentally ill naked dude is absurd and hyperbole used to justify (your desire to respond with?) excessive violence.

I'm not sure why I have you on ignore, but I wanted to let you know that I'm taking you off ignore due to this post. You summer up pretty much my problem with what's going on.

Is it filthy and worth more investigation into why this guy was walking down the street naked? Yes, absolutely. But I find the sudden accusation of paedophilic masturbation from Biebelb/ Crail to be dubious.
Upon rewatching the video the issue they seemed to be taking was with his nudity, "with kids about and shit" (paraphrasing) rather than any accusation of sexually motivated wrongdoing targeted towards minors.

I'm not going to support, follow or give money to someone that thinks that is something cool to post on their story. Biebel's behaviour is perfectly in line with his persona but it's also abhorrent.
Isn't this why we have laws and shit, so justice isn't decided by some local aggro meatheads?

The fucking elephant in the room to me is this question:

What is more traumatic to a child; seeing a naked man who is obviously not in his right mind walking down the street (which we can all agree happened and is a verified fact) or seeing a naked man who is obviously not in his right mind being brutally beaten and taking multiple blows to the head even after lying unconscious [potentially to death- not a verified fact] in the street while some third dude encourages the guy and films it (again, which we can all agree happened and is a verified fact)?
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #611 on: June 17, 2020, 09:21:51 AM »
Also, anyone who suggests that Biebel is justified because the victim supposedly did this or that is putting themselves in league with people who have committed lynchings. Bad look.
I’m sorry, did Biebel beat that guy down?

JeremyScottofChapman

« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2020, 09:22:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm not sure why I have you on ignore, but I wanted to let you know that I'm taking you off ignore due to this post. You summer up pretty much my problem with what's going on.

Is it filthy and worth more investigation into why this guy was walking down the street naked? Yes, absolutely. But I find the sudden accusation of paedophilic masturbation from Biebelb/ Crail to be dubious.
Upon rewatching the video the issue they seemed to be taking was with his nudity, "with kids about and shit" (paraphrasing) rather than any accusation of sexually motivated wrongdoing targeted towards minors.

I'm not going to support, follow or give money to someone that thinks that is something cool to post on their story. Biebel's behaviour is perfectly in line with his persona but it's also abhorrent.
Isn't this why we have laws and shit, so justice isn't decided by some local aggro meatheads?

The fucking elephant in the room to me is this question:

What is more traumatic to a child; seeing a naked man who is obviously not in his right mind walking down the street (which we can all agree happened and is a verified fact) or seeing a naked man who is obviously not in his right mind being brutally beaten and taking multiple blows to the head even after lying unconscious [potentially to death- not a verified fact] in the street while some third dude encourages the guy and films it (again, which we can all agree happened and is a verified fact)?

Both bad.

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2020, 09:23:43 AM »
This place is hilarious. Go fuck yourselves.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #614 on: June 17, 2020, 09:24:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Been thinking about this a bit more. If I was walking my young kids down the street and some naked dude started jerking off in front of them, I'd probably put his lights out too. Mental illness is no excuse for fucking a child up. Thats an image they would never get rid of, its sexual assault. Most pedos are mentally ill but they still get thrown in jail and fucked up all the same and I have no issue with that.

If the masturbation in front of kids story is true, I don't think Biebel is entirely in the wrong on this one.
[close]

Preach brotha!
You dont have any kids foo. Watching Dad assault someone might be pretty traumatizing to a child. And watching Dad be arrested for assaulting someone would also be traumatizing. An actual Dad who is protecting actual children would remove themselves and the kids from the situation and not risk a violent altercation or incarceration. 

Also putting someones lights out is one thing. but continuing to hit them while they are already unconscious on the ground is another thing. is just it barbaric.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2020, 09:25:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should look up the definition of "in league with".

I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

BroBruhBra

« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2020, 09:25:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Watching and cheering is just as bad. Take a long look in the mirror, friend.

BroBruhBra

« Reply #617 on: June 17, 2020, 09:27:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Sorry, not directly active with, but definitely in the same group.

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #618 on: June 17, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The Super Bowl Halftime show is a dark arts ritual that harnesses the psychic energy  of the viewers(Unknowingly or knowingly ) to further the agenda of the global elite. The FCC is in on it.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #619 on: June 17, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Wasn't talking to you BroBrahBru, I was referring to Charles H there.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #620 on: June 17, 2020, 09:30:50 AM »
I took “Lights out!” to be Brandon’s plea for a common-sense, environmentally sustainable energy policy for commercial properties in the greater LA area.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

BroBruhBra

« Reply #621 on: June 17, 2020, 09:32:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Wasn't talking to you BroBrahBru, I was referring to Charles H there.

No sweat, I actually appreciated the chance to look it up directly. It's refreshing.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #622 on: June 17, 2020, 09:36:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m not crazy about this pedophile narrative.   The man was naked and clearly not in a sane frame of mind (shocking for that area).  I can’t imagine he was targeting anyone or anything, though it is definitely horrible that there were kids there for what surely was a traumatic incident.   Labeling this man a pedophile gives him too much agency and discounts the fact that this man is likely on the street because there aren’t better places/services that can take care of him.  Beating the shit out of him won’t “teach him a lesson” either.  Let’s not treat this assailant like some kind of hero.  He responded with excessive force
[close]
Exactly, this bullshit pedo narrative is nothing but victim shaming. It’s like saying a girl who got raped is at fault because she was wearing a short skirt.
[close]

You guys never cease to amaze me with your mob justice. We don't know shit, we weren't there. You have no idea what happened. So why do you think you are so quick to judge and assume guilt?

I was just trying to highlight that you may be wrong, and this guy may have been a sick fuck who at the very least we know walked into a group of young kids with his dick hanging out which is not cool. I have a mentally disabled relative but he still knows that shit is not on. The only account of what took place says the guy was masturbating as well, and personally I think it is at least plausible and should be considered a possibilty before you start accusing Biebel of all this shit he may not be guilty of.

If it does turn out to be true I hope someone starts a thread titled 'Slap members that condone Pedophilia' and lists all your names for cancellation. Feel free to start working on your fake apology videos in advance.
[close]
Ok you just keep on riding Biebels dick. Gimp.
[close]
I love how both sides of this argument have accepted Biebels story about there being a “crowd of young kids” ...when that video was posted at like 10 pm at the earliest.

Both sides have seemed to just accept that there’s like a playground in the middle of DT LA that this guy was walking towards, hellbent on pedophilia... when clearly the dude is fucked up out of his mind. 

I’m sure the crowd of people he was walking toward was a crowd of protesters, and I bet there were very very very few people under the age of 20 there.
[close]

You talk tough, but I sincerely doubt you have ever been engaged in mortal kombat.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Goldeneggs

• Rep: -53
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #623 on: June 17, 2020, 09:41:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
The Super Bowl Halftime show is a dark arts ritual that harnesses the psychic energy  of the viewers(Unknowingly or knowingly ) to further the agenda of the global elite. The FCC is in on it.

I think this Floyd thing was a dark arts ritual, too. All in support of the agenda. Look how even the skaters are reacting on this board. Skaters used to be the counter culture. Now its a bunch of Steazus Christ's telling you how you should live. There are two types of people in this world. People telling you how to act, and people who just want to be left alone.

sk8boardrealist

• Rep: -5
« Reply #624 on: June 17, 2020, 09:42:12 AM »
Few things to note:

The guy doesn't seem to be following anyone and is walking aimlessly behind the group in the beginning. He's probably not trying to expose himself to anyone or at least not a particular group.

When he notices he is being filmed, he covers his crotch. He doesn't seem to be openly jacking off or trying to expose himself to onlookers.

Homeless people live on the streets. If a shelter or public restroom isn't open, they'll shit in the streets. Their home is the street, so any abnormal behavior is openly visible.

The guy looks mentally ill.

The guy is rendered defenseless on the ground and I'm going to assume he barely fought back in the first place.

ghost in my house

« Reply #625 on: June 17, 2020, 09:43:42 AM »
The next thing: when someone shows you who they are believe them. This isn't the first whiff of violence from Biebel. We all remember him threatening that "smoke."

brandon's apology: "i don't now or have i ever condoned hate or violence of any kind."

also brandon: "you want smoke? you don't want that smoke. i'm 210. i'll knock your bitch ass out any day of the week. i will kill you so don't talk that shit."

also brandon: "just beat the fuck outta this dude for breaking into my house!!"

Biebel's old roommate showed me a video of him completely destroying this random drunk guy who stumbled into his house in the middle of the night. Biebel cornered him in the bathroom and bashed his face in on the toilet. It was actually really really shocking—and I'm hella desensitized.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #626 on: June 17, 2020, 09:47:37 AM »
Fuck it, YouTube pranksters deserve that smoke.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #627 on: June 17, 2020, 09:47:46 AM »
That doesn't look like a girl...it looks like a lamb standing on its hind legs.

Nicki

« Reply #628 on: June 17, 2020, 09:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And it’s the basis of Smyth’s response.

“Last week Brandon Biebel witnessed, documented and shared to his personal platform a disturbing situation on Hollywood Blvd.”

Oh, he must be talking about the violent concussive assault that left a man lifeless on the sidewalk.

Nope.

”he witnessed a naked man walking down the street. The man was masturbating in the direction of crowds, including children and street food vendors.

Hang on. So that’s why the naked guy was attacked?

Nope.

”Brandon turned back around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons.

Damn, it was brutal. Is the unconscious guy alright? Is he dead? As you say, BB was just a witness documenting, so what was the follow up with the cops/paramedics?

”We also believe that in the toughest times we get the opportunities to learn the most. That also includes, at times, teaching.

Ok? But what about the guy that just got repeatedly struck in the head, even after he was unconscious.

”we’ve been faced with skaters, friends and employees who’ve displayed disturbing behavior or more serious situations like mental illness and addiction, we have chosen to hold people accountable and also help them seek help, recovery and deeper education.”

Well that’s great to hear....wait, are you talking about BB or the naked guy left for dead?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #629 on: June 17, 2020, 09:53:59 AM »
Expand Quote
The next thing: when someone shows you who they are believe them. This isn't the first whiff of violence from Biebel. We all remember him threatening that "smoke."
[close]

brandon's apology: "i don't now or have i ever condoned hate or violence of any kind."

also brandon: "you want smoke? you don't want that smoke. i'm 210. i'll knock your bitch ass out any day of the week. i will kill you so don't talk that shit."

also brandon: "just beat the fuck outta this dude for breaking into my house!!"

Expand Quote
Biebel's old roommate showed me a video of him completely destroying this random drunk guy who stumbled into his house in the middle of the night. Biebel cornered him in the bathroom and bashed his face in on the toilet. It was actually really really shocking—and I'm hella desensitized.
[close]

hella desensitized