Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175904 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #630 on: June 17, 2020, 09:54:44 AM »
That doesn't look like a girl...it looks like a lamb standing on its hind legs.

You have a point

fongool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #631 on: June 17, 2020, 09:58:49 AM »
any parents bringing their children to walk around Hollywood Blvd late at night probably aren't too concerned about sheltering them from the realities of street life

b/w

what would be worse for a child to witness? a naked man walking down the street or someone getting punched in the face repeatedly after they were already unconscious?

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #632 on: June 17, 2020, 10:03:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The next thing: when someone shows you who they are believe them. This isn't the first whiff of violence from Biebel. We all remember him threatening that "smoke."
[close]

brandon's apology: "i don't now or have i ever condoned hate or violence of any kind."

also brandon: "you want smoke? you don't want that smoke. i'm 210. i'll knock your bitch ass out any day of the week. i will kill you so don't talk that shit."

also brandon: "just beat the fuck outta this dude for breaking into my house!!"

Expand Quote
Biebel's old roommate showed me a video of him completely destroying this random drunk guy who stumbled into his house in the middle of the night. Biebel cornered him in the bathroom and bashed his face in on the toilet. It was actually really really shocking—and I'm hella desensitized.
[close]

[close]

hella desensitized
Oh shit that's the guy!

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #633 on: June 17, 2020, 10:22:37 AM »

I think this Floyd thing was a dark arts ritual, too. All in support of the agenda. Look how even the skaters are reacting on this board. Skaters used to be the counter culture. Now its a bunch of Steazus Christ's telling you how you should live. There are two types of people in this world. People telling you how to act, and people who just want to be left alone.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the mental gymnastics required to think being anti-BLM is counter culture is blowing my mind rn

TheDingus

« Reply #634 on: June 17, 2020, 10:48:39 AM »
That’s it, guys. We solved the problem. We can BEAT the mental illness out of people. And all this time our health system was trying to get everyone to take overpriced drugs and do hours and hours of expensive therapy. Thank you for this, Beeble. You and your friend have handled an epidemic.

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #635 on: June 17, 2020, 10:51:37 AM »

In the grand scheme of it, we are all children playing a game in a holographic reality . We are all so caught up in this game that we have forgotten the greater truth. We are all souls that chose to be here at this time to have this experience. This life  is a lesson.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #636 on: June 17, 2020, 10:55:52 AM »

In the grand scheme of it, we are all children playing a game in a holographic reality . We are all so caught up in this game that we have forgotten the greater truth. We are all souls that chose to be here at this time to have this experience. This life  is a lesson.

Even Smith has entered the chat

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #637 on: June 17, 2020, 10:57:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Even Smith has entered the chat

I lol'ed

Goldeneggs

• Rep: -53
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #638 on: June 17, 2020, 11:43:33 AM »
Expand Quote

I think this Floyd thing was a dark arts ritual, too. All in support of the agenda. Look how even the skaters are reacting on this board. Skaters used to be the counter culture. Now its a bunch of Steazus Christ's telling you how you should live. There are two types of people in this world. People telling you how to act, and people who just want to be left alone.
[close]

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the mental gymnastics required to think being anti-BLM is counter culture is blowing my mind rn

BLM is literally rebranded Democratic Party. Rich old white and Jesuits playing you again. Live in your fantasy land if you want. Check out where their money goes. 

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2020, 11:53:54 AM »
hahahaha those motherfuckin Jesuits!

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
« Reply #640 on: June 17, 2020, 11:59:05 AM »
the lengths some of you are going to to apologize for sexual asssault because this time it aligns with your soft ass libtard ideals is just astonishing.

this is why you lose

Goldeneggs

« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2020, 12:03:06 PM »

Do you ever wonder why all these cops have freemason symbols in their shields or all these presidents are part of Skull and Bones?

https://mobile.twitter.com/icecube/status/1269953677248229378/photo/1

Could they have a different moral code and ethos than you. Their will is the law of the land. They can do evil if they offset it with good. Their advantage is taking advantage of your judaic/christian basis of morality.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2020, 12:07:24 PM »
this whole thing is f'd but I'd like to point out once again that it's most likely biebel that brought attention to the kids that there was a naked man behind them, he's already past the naked guy and yells right at the kids "put some clothes on you fucking freak"!

putting aside the being on hollywood blvd at midnight, if those parents or guardians were any good at their job they would've kept the kid's attention forward and the kids never would've known there was a naked man behind them, picked them or the pace up and been on their way w/o issue.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2020, 12:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Could they have a different moral code and ethos than you. Their will is the law of the land. They can do evil if they offset it with good. Their advantage is taking advantage of your judaic/christian basis of morality.

Woah, how did you know I have a Judaic/Christian basis of morality?! Kudos

Try my astrological sign next!

Goldeneggs

« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2020, 12:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Woah, how did you know I have a Judaic/Christian basis of morality?! Kudos

Try my astrological sign next!

All westerners have this basis of morality, explicit or implicit. Stealing is bad, lying is bad, etc. You can talk shit if you want, I am just so tired of seeing skaters being brainwashed and played by all this BLM, COVID, mass shooting, terrorist attacks, trauma event of the week. But hit me back with a witty comment.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #645 on: June 17, 2020, 12:17:28 PM »
the lengths some of you are going to to apologize for sexual asssault because this time it aligns with your soft ass libtard ideals is just astonishing.

this is why you lose

yeah, cause this guy totally looks well at 89lbs neked and in full awareness of his surroundings and goings-on. it's like you guys have never seen someone fucked up mentally or out of their mind on drugs and think this guy just stepped out his house in the hills for a nighttime stroll-off.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #646 on: June 17, 2020, 12:28:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

BLM is literally rebranded Democratic Party. Rich old white and Jesuits playing you again. Live in your fantasy land if you want. Check out where their money goes.

Yeah you're definitely unstable. "Dark arts ritual" nice.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #647 on: June 17, 2020, 12:34:03 PM »
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

yeah, cause this guy totally looks well at 89lbs neked and in full awareness of his surroundings and goings-on. it's like you guys have never seen someone fucked up mentally or out of their mind on drugs and think this guy just stepped out his house in the hills for a nighttime stroll-off.

you're literally doing it right here

who cares how/why he got there. most serial killers are fucked up mentally, lots of assault is people out of theri mind on drugs. that is exactly the point and why some level of authority is alawys necessary

the fact that you'll swing a moral compass to fit your narrative says that nothing means anythig as long as you get your way

you are trash

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #648 on: June 17, 2020, 12:34:39 PM »

this is why you lose

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street? 🤔

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #649 on: June 17, 2020, 12:36:52 PM »
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street? 🤔

walking towards someone in public bare naked is sexual assault

people have been classified sex offenders for urinating in public

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #650 on: June 17, 2020, 12:44:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

That isn't sexual assault you fucking nonce.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #651 on: June 17, 2020, 12:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

:) thanks for coming out and saying it.. just quoting for posterity

NormalGuy123

• Rep: 7
« Reply #652 on: June 17, 2020, 12:50:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The next thing: when someone shows you who they are believe them. This isn't the first whiff of violence from Biebel. We all remember him threatening that "smoke."
[close]

brandon's apology: "i don't now or have i ever condoned hate or violence of any kind."

also brandon: "you want smoke? you don't want that smoke. i'm 210. i'll knock your bitch ass out any day of the week. i will kill you so don't talk that shit."

Expand Quote
Biebel's old roommate showed me a video of him completely destroying this random drunk guy who stumbled into his house in the middle of the night. Biebel cornered him in the bathroom and bashed his face in on the toilet. It was actually really really shocking—and I'm hella desensitized.
[close]

[close]

hella desensitized
i side with Biebel on the rollerblading stunt. Danny Duncan is one of the most punchable people alive and he should get some smoke
Hey im just trying to pay my bills and get by

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #653 on: June 17, 2020, 12:57:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hella desensitized
[close]
i side with Biebel on the rollerblading stunt. Danny Duncan is one of the most punchable people alive and he should get some smoke

ya. totally fine to demolish someone who breaks into your hous too but at this point we have evidence of biebel being the kinda guy who looks for trouble

3 strieks and maybe you need to chilll. brandooo

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #654 on: June 17, 2020, 12:59:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street?
[close]

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate way your public urination charge shook out.
FYI, public nudity is actually legal on a number of municipalities, including two of the last three I‘ve lived in.
I think we’d do well to stick with what we know, which is what is contained in the video Bubble posted.
There is no documentation of public masturbation, so let’s dismiss that, in the same way most people have now dismissed the initial belief that the perpetrator was in some way associated with the filmer. There’s no footage showing them together, so that cannot be established as a fact, despite Brandon’s use of “we”.
Sticking to what we ACTUALLY can see is beneficial to all parties involved, including the aggrieved victim.
I am curious about how you would respond to the question posed by 25-8. Clobbering people on the street isn’t really a core conservative ideal, is it?!?
How about kneeling on somebody’s neck? I’m guessing the answer is probably no, but I defer to your wisdom on the matter.
Asking for a fellow snowflake.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:02:45 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #655 on: June 17, 2020, 01:10:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street?
[close]

[close]
FYI, public nudity is actually legal on a number of municipalities, including two of the last three I‘ve lived in.
I think we’d do well to stick with what we know, which is what is contained in the video Bubble posted.
There is no documentation of public masturbation, so let’s dismiss that, in the same way most people have now dismissed the initial belief that the perpetrator was in some way associated with the filmer. There’s no footage showing them together, so that cannot be established as a fact, despite Brandon’s use of “we”.
Sticking to what we ACTUALLY can see is beneficial to all parties involved, including the aggrieved victim.
I am curious about how you would respond to the question posed by 25-8. Clobbering people on the street isn’t really a core conservative ideal, is it?!?
How about kneeling on somebody’s neck? I’m guessing the answer is probably no, but I defer to your wisdom on the matter.

and theres the rest of it right on schedule.. thank you guys for always being so predictable!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:12:17 PM by Buck Russell »

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #656 on: June 17, 2020, 01:17:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

and theres the rest of it right on schedule.. thank you guys for always being so predictable!

Translation: I've lost this argument and don't know how to respond.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #657 on: June 17, 2020, 01:35:24 PM »
this whole thing is f'd but I'd like to point out once again that it's most likely biebel that brought attention to the kids that there was a naked man behind them, he's already past the naked guy and yells right at the kids "put some clothes on you fucking freak"!

putting aside the being on hollywood blvd at midnight, if those parents or guardians were any good at their job they would've kept the kid's attention forward and the kids never would've known there was a naked man behind them, picked them or the pace up and been on their way w/o issue.

You’re reaching, dude. Biebel sucks. But so does the naked dude. He doesn’t deserve to get beat into oblivion, but it’s not the law abiding public’s job to run and hide from every weirdo.

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #658 on: June 17, 2020, 02:01:22 PM »
Crazy that there are actual fathers in this thread that think it’s better for a child to witness a mentally ill human get ridiculed, cursed at, and consequently beat to a pulp beyond consciousness, than it is to see a naked mentally ill person, educate their child on the reality of mental illness, and teach them a little about empathy.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #659 on: June 17, 2020, 02:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

It is if the dude plays with his dick in front of the kids. Sure theres only the word of an onlooker you guys don't like to say it happened. You can side with a naked loon over an ex pro skater who likes to work out and enjoys the ladies.

I also don't see how those 'examples' prove Biebel is a violent asshole.

1) 'want that smoke' - he was trying to help a chick who was eating shit over and over slamming on her tailbone while her boy friend stood by laughing. Biebel helps her to stand up and boyfreind practically accuses him of rape with a very stern 'dont touch her man'. Biebel has every right to talk smack with that dickhead, he was only trying to be nice and didn't deserve that response. That chick should be a stunt woman, she was taking some hard hits to her skinny bone ass!

2) 'beating a guy who breaks into his house' - 100% justified. Do I even have to explain this one to ur simple minds? In many states you could probably get away with killing the guy who breaks into ur house, Biebel let him off easy.

I think the real underlying issue here is your chronic impotence has led you to despise a man renowned for getting a lot of pussy.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 02:09:51 PM by hateboard »