Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175614 times)

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #660 on: June 17, 2020, 02:28:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the lengths some of you are going to to apologize for sexual asssault because this time it aligns with your soft ass libtard ideals is just astonishing.

this is why you lose
[close]

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street? 🤔
[close]

walking towards someone in public bare naked is sexual assault

people have been classified sex offenders for urinating in public
[close]

That isn't sexual assault you fucking nonce.
[close]

It is if the dude plays with his dick in front of the kids. Sure theres only the word of an onlooker you guys don't like to say it happened. You can side with a naked loon over an ex pro skater who likes to work out and enjoys the ladies.

I also don't see how those 'examples' prove Biebel is a violent asshole.

1) 'want that smoke' - he was trying to help a chick who was eating shit over and over slamming on her tailbone while her boy friend stood by laughing. Biebel helps her to stand up and boyfreind practically accuses him of rape with a very stern 'dont touch her man'. Biebel has every right to talk smack with that dickhead, he was only trying to be nice and didn't deserve that response. That chick should be a stunt woman, she was taking some hard hits to her skinny bone ass!

2) 'beating a guy who breaks into his house' - 100% justified. Do I even have to explain this one to ur simple minds? In many states you could probably get away with killing the guy who breaks into ur house, Biebel let him off easy.

I think the real underlying issue here is your chronic impotence has led you to despise a man renowned for getting a lot of pussy.

Just say you want him to fuck you it's 2020 we won't judge.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Richard Kern

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #661 on: June 17, 2020, 03:03:10 PM »
That doesn't look like a girl...it looks like a lamb standing on its hind legs.

You nailed it.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #662 on: June 17, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the lengths some of you are going to to apologize for sexual asssault because this time it aligns with your soft ass libtard ideals is just astonishing.

this is why you lose
[close]

Just curious where's the proof of sexual assault? And the fuck are you talking libtard ideals? Is it a conservative thing to just beat the shit out of people on the street? 🤔
[close]

[close]

[close]

It is if the dude plays with his dick in front of the kids. Sure theres only the word of an onlooker you guys don't like to say it happened. You can side with a naked loon over an ex pro skater who likes to work out and enjoys the ladies.

1) 'want that smoke' - he was trying to help a chick who was eating shit over and over slamming on her tailbone while her boy friend stood by laughing. Biebel helps her to stand up and boyfreind practically accuses him of rape with a very stern 'dont touch her man'. Biebel has every right to talk smack with that dickhead, he was only trying to be nice and didn't deserve that response. That chick should be a stunt woman, she was taking some hard hits to her skinny bone ass!

2) 'beating a guy who breaks into his house' - 100% justified. Do I even have to explain this one to ur simple minds? In many states you could probably get away with killing the guy who breaks into ur house, Biebel let him off easy.

I think the real underlying issue here is your chronic impotence has led you to despise a man renowned for getting a lot of pussy.
[close]

nah, hes not my type, roids make you stinky. But its kind of you to say so. Just so you know, I also support your agenda with "If you want to assume guilty until proven innocent and destroy a guys life for no legitimate reason, Its 2020, we won't judge."

Harrison's Fjord

• Rep: 7
« Reply #663 on: June 17, 2020, 04:16:14 PM »
I took “Lights out!” to be Brandon’s plea for a common-sense, environmentally sustainable energy policy for commercial properties in the greater LA area.

haha, amazing

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #664 on: June 17, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

nah, hes not my type, roids make you stinky. But its kind of you to say so. Just so you know, I also support your agenda with "If you want to assume guilty until proven innocent and destroy a guys life for no legitimate reason, Its 2020, we won't judge."

Good to know you're on board, couldn't do it without ya. And I'd say brutally assaulting someone isn't really no reason, but hey you right.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 04:19:12 PM by 25-8Pun2kWeight »

hateboard

« Reply #665 on: June 17, 2020, 04:22:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good to know you're on board, couldn't do it without ya. And I'd say brutally assaulting someone isn't really no reason, but hey you right.

Yeh, Biebel really messed that dude up with his phone camera! They should require a permit for such a dangerous assault weapon.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #666 on: June 17, 2020, 04:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeh, Biebel really messed that dude up with his phone camera! They should require a permit for such a dangerous assault weapon.

Oh my bad. Recording a brutal assault, egging it on and leaving them for dead.

Goldeneggs

• Rep: -53
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #667 on: June 17, 2020, 04:41:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Can anyone link to that the guy actually died?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #668 on: June 17, 2020, 04:51:37 PM »
Fuck Biebel. Fuck anyone defending his disgusting behaviour. Fuck Crail.
Hopefully the victim makes a full recovery and gets the help he needs.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #669 on: June 17, 2020, 05:01:19 PM »
Few things to note:

He's probably not trying to expose himself to anyone or at least not a particular group.

When he notices he is being filmed, he covers his crotch. He doesn't seem to be openly jacking off or trying to expose himself to onlookers.

The guy looks mentally ill.

You watched a 6 second video of a man walking down the street completely naked and these were the conclusions you came to. Your deductive reasoning skills are of the absolute highest standards of propriety.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #670 on: June 17, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Only in a court of law is the presumption of innocence a thing. 

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #671 on: June 17, 2020, 05:14:45 PM »
Theres actually a redditt thread going on right now on this exact topic. You know where the majority of the blame and disgust is directed? On the guy that committed the ACTUAL ASSAULT. Fucking weird, I know. Its amazing how Slap can watch the same exact video, and come to vastly different conclusions on who was at fault, who should be punished, and where blame should be placed.

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #672 on: June 17, 2020, 05:15:30 PM »
This might be one of the all time dumbest things a pro skater has ever released.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #673 on: June 17, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »
Theres actually a redditt thread going on right now on this exact topic. You know where the majority of the blame and disgust is directed? On the guy that committed the ACTUAL ASSAULT. Fucking weird, I know. Its amazing how Slap can watch the same exact video, and come to vastly different conclusions on who was at fault, who should be punished, and where blame should be placed.

I agree, but i think the idea is to hold skaters (past or present) accountable for their (in)actions.   I would think that the condemnation of the man who committed the actual assault is tacit, but might feel minimized because this is a skate-centric thread

hateboard

« Reply #674 on: June 17, 2020, 05:29:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

of course they cant, its just trump spin to help them justify supporting a pedo.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2020, 05:31:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Only in a court of law is the presumption of innocence a thing.
  Court of law is what affects people at the end if the day, that's why people default to it.  Anyway I suspect a cover up attempt by Girl here.  Assailant prolly coke friend of Biebel.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2020, 05:34:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

of course they cant, its just trump spin to help them justify supporting a pedo.
   Dude was naked with no footage of him masturbating or having an erection, it was fucking night time.  ,  why are you calling him a pedo?  Wtf are you basing that on?  Don't be a piece of shit.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #677 on: June 17, 2020, 05:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

this is why you lose
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Should clarified, i didn't mean literally dead. And there's still really no proof of this guy doing any pedo shit. Dude looks out of it. What we do have proof of though is Biebel and his goonie attacking some dude. There's no trump spin you fucking goof. You're just making claims to try to make this roided out washed fuck look innocent.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #678 on: June 17, 2020, 06:45:45 PM »
Man Hollywood fucks people up, Sacramento Biebel used to be a mellow dude who went to Walmart with his boys to hop on the blood pressure machine. Now this......
I also figured out about this Danny Duncan fella through this thread and I’m calling for the cancellation of Danny Duncan. Cmon slap work your magic.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #679 on: June 17, 2020, 07:38:42 PM »

Are you honestly surprised that a forum dedicated to skateboarding would focus on the skater's action in this video?

And, can you show us when and where someone said, "The attacker is a good guy and did a good thing." I mean, other than Beibel who cheered the guy on and tried to associate himself with the attacker?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Tracersbuttbuddy

• Rep: -182
« Reply #680 on: June 17, 2020, 08:48:20 PM »
I JUST WANT TO SAY WHOEVER RUNS SLAP MESSAGEBOARDS IS A HUGE POOOOSEYYY. HOW DARE YOU MESSAGE ME ABOUT MY USE OF LANGUAGE. HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF SLAP GOD. YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT ME SAYING SOME FUNNY SHIT WHILE YOU PLAY GOD. I HOPE YOU CATCH COVID AND CHOKE ON MY NONSHAVED PEEPEE HAIRS

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #681 on: June 17, 2020, 09:15:19 PM »
Have any of you fuccbois fucked Biebel yet?

hateboard

« Reply #682 on: June 18, 2020, 12:24:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you honestly surprised that a forum dedicated to skateboarding would focus on the skater's action in this video?

And, can you show us when and where someone said, "The attacker is a good guy and did a good thing." I mean, other than Beibel who cheered the guy on and tried to associate himself with the attacker?

I said it and will say it again, if this pile did in fact masturbate in front of children, then the attacker did a good thing.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #683 on: June 18, 2020, 12:31:46 AM »
Expand Quote
I took “Lights out!” to be Brandon’s plea for a common-sense, environmentally sustainable energy policy for commercial properties in the greater LA area.
[close]

haha, amazing

It was Earth Day and Biebel was just frustrated that people weren't complying. It was actually cut but what you should of heard was "Turn those light out, lights out, so we can lower our carbon footprint"
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #684 on: June 18, 2020, 12:37:23 AM »
I just hope my man Tom Penny don't get himself caught up in no shit...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #685 on: June 18, 2020, 04:30:20 AM »
Penny is a global treasure and should be protected at all cost

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #686 on: June 18, 2020, 04:35:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I said it and will say it again, if this pile did in fact masturbate in front of children, then the attacker did a good thing.
  You'd suck Biebel of for sure.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 617
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #687 on: June 18, 2020, 04:45:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

where do you live ?
in developed countries we rely on investigations and justice

« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:43:49 AM by BALARGUE »

veritas

« Reply #688 on: June 18, 2020, 04:58:57 AM »
Crail PR Team: "To those of you we havent blocked: The naked man walking down the sidewalk had actually helped plan 9/11, and Brandon overheard him discussing the details of his next attack. A commotion broke out and Brandon turned around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons. Brandon is therefore absolved of any wrongdoing, and should be celebrated as a model citizen. We will be reissuing his old pro boards and doubling his salary. The victim deserved whatever beating he received, and if anyone disagrees with our version of the story they support terrorism. Peace to the people."

Crail insta comment section: So he encouraged beating up a terrorist? I see no problem here
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:00:45 AM by veritas »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #689 on: June 18, 2020, 05:36:01 AM »
Crail PR Team: "To those of you we havent blocked: The naked man walking down the sidewalk had actually helped plan 9/11, and Brandon overheard him discussing the details of his next attack. A commotion broke out and Brandon turned around and the naked man was brutally attacked for unknown reasons. Brandon is therefore absolved of any wrongdoing, and should be celebrated as a model citizen. We will be reissuing his old pro boards and doubling his salary. The victim deserved whatever beating he received, and if anyone disagrees with our version of the story they support terrorism. Peace to the people."

Crail insta comment section: So he encouraged beating up a terrorist? I see no problem here

Half of SLAP: Well this new word from God changes the whole register of personal frustrations I can try cramming into the situation, I'm so glad an authoritative merchant spoke it or I'd have no clue since I haven't watched the video.