Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175755 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #720 on: June 25, 2020, 04:42:42 PM »
Wonder if Penny still drinks 3liters wine from dawn til dusk, gotta have someone watching him at all times so he doesn’t shit himself and sleep in the gutter.
   Yah he ended up hooking up with the woman Flip got to mind him so he was a lot more functional then the haters like to give him credit for.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #721 on: June 25, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
If something happens with Penny in all this shit (hope hope hope it doesn't), I'm gonna be fucked because I pretty much invested all of my life savings into buying Penny decks and customized Penny sublimated shirts.  I fully put all my eggs in the Penny basket. I already got fucked once when Fabolous knocked his bm's front teeth out because sometimes bitches bring that incident up when they see me out wearing a Fab shirt and it ain't a good look.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #722 on: June 25, 2020, 04:47:22 PM »
Might as well wear a Daryl Angel shirt...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #723 on: June 25, 2020, 05:04:47 PM »
Hoping you've got two pennies to rub together at the end of all of this Ed.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #724 on: June 25, 2020, 06:43:47 PM »
If something happens with Penny in all this shit (hope hope hope it doesn't), I'm gonna be fucked because I pretty much invested all of my life savings into buying Penny decks and customized Penny sublimated shirts.

Penny doesn't even like all that popular imagery that was always cultivated around him with the shrooms and all. My guess is he always rolled with it because that stuff was bound to resonate with a huge crowd and in turn allow him to keep (living off) skating and doing his thing. Not saying your collection would be a bad investment though, the masses will keep associating his name with the shtick for decades to come and only moreso as time flies and niche information gets lost.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #725 on: June 25, 2020, 06:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Wonder if Penny still drinks 3liters wine from dawn til dusk, gotta have someone watching him at all times so he doesn’t shit himself and sleep in the gutter.
[close]
   Yah he ended up hooking up with the woman Flip got to mind him so he was a lot more functional then the haters like to give him credit for.

What a boss. I wonder if his kid skates. There's a an interview on YT where he mentions having a son.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2020, 08:09:14 PM »
1. Biebel is fucking loser.

2. Girl has continuously shown they don't know how to advance in the 2010s and now 2020s.  They had a chokehold on the web page and blogs game, with the daily randoms and daily blogs. They also had the best tour and media output for the pre and early streaming era.   Did they adapt.  Nope.  Now look at them.  Playing catchup every damn time.

3. As an avid body builder, if you think Brandon is on steriods youre fucking dumb.  Nothing about his physique says he is on gear and he looks like complete shit.  Sadly he is just a fucking tool who can bench 3 plates and looks like shit...there are lot of them.  Weck has a 5x better physique and has no where near the high body fat hahaha.
where is home?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #727 on: June 26, 2020, 05:46:24 AM »
We ain’t with all that

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #728 on: June 26, 2020, 05:54:41 AM »
1. Biebel is fucking loser.

2. Girl has continuously shown they don't know how to advance in the 2010s and now 2020s.  They had a chokehold on the web page and blogs game, with the daily randoms and daily blogs. They also had the best tour and media output for the pre and early streaming era.   Did they adapt.  Nope.  Now look at them.  Playing catchup every damn time.

3. As an avid body builder, if you think Brandon is on steriods youre fucking dumb.  Nothing about his physique says he is on gear and he looks like complete shit.  Sadly he is just a fucking tool who can bench 3 plates and looks like shit...there are lot of them.  Weck has a 5x better physique and has no where near the high body fat hahaha.

Whaddup Joel!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #729 on: June 26, 2020, 05:59:55 AM »
Do you think people is out working on his comeback part already? I can just imagine him out trying super hard to film a great part  whilst thinking “I’ll show them!!”
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #730 on: June 26, 2020, 07:06:00 AM »
We ain’t with all that

this is real real deep bruh...must be true too because--of course--it says "Facts" at the end

fucking social media looks so exhausting--the pathologies just glaringly and incessantly laid out for the world to see

every time i see the word "comeback" it makes me think of this:

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2020, 07:09:52 AM »
fax

veritas

« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2020, 08:31:18 AM »
"100"

KINGTONY

« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2020, 08:50:40 AM »
ay he been pro on ed hardy for years

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #734 on: June 26, 2020, 08:54:28 AM »
Do you think people is out working on his comeback part already? I can just imagine him out trying super hard to film a great part  whilst thinking “I’ll show them!!”

It sounds as if you are requesting that smoke.

KINGTONY

« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2020, 08:55:21 AM »
thats his comeback post fam he been fucking up lately not as bad as biebel but still tho

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It sounds as if you are requesting that smoke.

Frankly, I'm not sure if he would enjoy that smoke

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2020, 02:44:16 PM »
looks like his teeth are coming back harder than his skating

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2020, 02:46:32 PM »

Ha

If only it was "lights out"
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »

Hey now, I don't see 'Brandon Biebel excellence' or 'Brandon Biebel greatness' on that list.

veritas

« Reply #740 on: June 26, 2020, 03:50:52 PM »

Wish I could find the Weck video of him with all the lean set to that Meek Mill song.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 03:56:35 PM by veritas »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #741 on: June 26, 2020, 04:13:58 PM »

Wish I could find the Weck video of him with all the lean set to that Meek Mill song.

Amazing

Mongoloid

« Reply #742 on: June 26, 2020, 04:19:35 PM »
Hoping you've got two pennies to rub together at the end of all of this Ed.

My little sis had a best friend that once described the act of eating ass as being as filthy as “licking a penny”.

So yeah, I hope Ed has multiple pennies to lick at the end of all this.

Lisa96

« Reply #743 on: June 26, 2020, 06:16:24 PM »
think he took down the vid of staba dumping a bag of ladybugs all over his arm and just vibing.. whoa..

Thegoodshalomie

• Rep: -6
« Reply #744 on: June 26, 2020, 09:28:09 PM »

You can’t say someone’s not on steroids because their physique sucks. It comes down to genetics, some people just have higher bodyfat. Like biebel, you can see it in his face all the time. Judging by his gym posts I don’t think you could have that strength increase without some kind of assistance. Also the fact he’s got gyno titties. I know plenty of people who are on juice that look like shit, most people who are on juice look like shit.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #745 on: June 26, 2020, 09:53:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You can’t say someone’s not on steroids because their physique sucks. It comes down to genetics, some people just have higher bodyfat. Like biebel, you can see it in his face all the time. Judging by his gym posts I don’t think you could have that strength increase without some kind of assistance. Also the fact he’s got gyno titties. I know plenty of people who are on juice that look like shit, most people who are on juice look like shit.
I've studied and had a interest in that trash during the bostin lyod and rich piana days. Beibs definitely is on gear, his genetics is pretty good in some ways but alot of ways it's bad. Some guys are born with that wide, fat double chin looking face even though their body fat is low. His turtle shell wide separation abs is a sure sign of growth hormone use, Beibel is an example of a someone that took drugs but lacked diet and consistent training. Beibs could look half decc if he had a Mike Ohearn chiseled face with a Weckball V tapper and blasted tri's.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:58:16 PM by Squidbeeksmuth »
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Mememaster25

• Rep: 0
« Reply #746 on: June 26, 2020, 09:59:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've studied and had a interest in that trash during the bostin lyod and rich piana days. Beibs definitely is on gear, his genetics is pretty good in some ways but alot of ways it's bad. Some guys are born with that wide, fat double chin looking face even though their body fat is low. His turtle shell wide separation abs is a sure sign of growth hormone use, Beibel is an example of a someone that took drugs but lacked diet and consistent training. Beibs could look half decc if he had a Mike Ohearn chiseled face with a Weckball V tapper and blast tri's harder.

He also has a trash diet. From his IG every night, it’s going out and eating fatty/fried foods. Doesn’t matter if you bike and run 30 miles a day.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2020, 12:50:10 AM »
Imagine requesting a Ja Rule song for you first big blockbuster video part, we should have cancelled his dusty ass then.

KINGTONY

« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2020, 01:43:54 AM »
Fuck UWK. Donut operater seems like a good guy.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2020, 02:48:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've studied and had a interest in that trash during the bostin lyod and rich piana days. Beibs definitely is on gear, his genetics is pretty good in some ways but alot of ways it's bad. Some guys are born with that wide, fat double chin looking face even though their body fat is low. His turtle shell wide separation abs is a sure sign of growth hormone use, Beibel is an example of a someone that took drugs but lacked diet and consistent training. Beibs could look half decc if he had a Mike Ohearn chiseled face with a Weckball V tapper and blasted tri's.

Interesting. Weck is pretty open about his juice use isn't he ?