Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175919 times)

Spacenoid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2020, 03:28:00 PM »
I know one of you saved that fucked up video somehow or has a mirror. Link me, I gotta show it to a homie.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2020, 04:20:39 PM »
Imagine requesting a Ja Rule song for you first big blockbuster video part, we should have cancelled his dusty ass then.

Spacemen 3 suck too though. So...

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Imagine requesting a Ja Rule song for you first big blockbuster video part, we should have cancelled his dusty ass then.
[close]

Finally.

I can say I've now seen the dumbest shit ever posted on here.

Feels good.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2020, 07:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I like them.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

MareVitals

• Rep: -39
« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2020, 07:33:08 PM »
That ja rule song is the best thing biebel ever did

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
3. As an avid body builder, if you think Brandon is on steriods youre fucking dumb.  Nothing about his physique says he is on gear and he looks like complete shit.  Sadly he is just a fucking tool who can bench 3 plates and looks like shit...there are lot of them.  Weck has a 5x better physique and has no where near the high body fat hahaha.
[close]

You can’t say someone’s not on steroids because their physique sucks. It comes down to genetics, some people just have higher bodyfat. Like biebel, you can see it in his face all the time. Judging by his gym posts I don’t think you could have that strength increase without some kind of assistance. Also the fact he’s got gyno titties. I know plenty of people who are on juice that look like shit, most people who are on juice look like shit.
[close]
I've studied and had a interest in that trash during the bostin lyod and rich piana days. Beibs definitely is on gear, his genetics is pretty good in some ways but alot of ways it's bad. Some guys are born with that wide, fat double chin looking face even though their body fat is low. His turtle shell wide separation abs is a sure sign of growth hormone use, Beibel is an example of a someone that took drugs but lacked diet and consistent training. Beibs could look half decc if he had a Mike Ohearn chiseled face with a Weckball V tapper and blast tri's harder.
[close]

He also has a trash diet. From his IG every night, it’s going out and eating fatty/fried foods. Doesn’t matter if you bike and run 30 miles a day.

This, I think he definitely is on something. And you don't have to look like a shredded bodybuilder to be on something. Plenty of dudes that jump on winstrol in my gym just to shred fat and get ripped pretty fast, and plenty of dudes that take stuff that still look shit because their diets and training suck. Yet they look 'veiny' and 'big', but their physiques suck.

in one of his last posts from 3 weeks ago he has no shape in his arms but his 'abs' are sticking out and his stomach is bloated as hell. Terrible physique. He has no V taper at all and a very big waist.

Physiquewise Weck looks a 100 times better than Biebel...

Kaiju Foster

• Rep: 18
« Reply #756 on: July 09, 2020, 09:07:32 AM »
I just find it funny that Biebel posts videos of himself eating shitty Hooters food and Domino's pizza in his stories like it isn't just regularly available garbage.

Nothing says "I'm the shit" more that a plate of Hooters boneless hot wings, I guess.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #757 on: July 09, 2020, 09:16:32 AM »
every day is a sunday bro
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #758 on: July 09, 2020, 10:08:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ok there Ja

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #759 on: July 09, 2020, 01:55:06 PM »
Has his “100” comeback happened yet???

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #760 on: July 09, 2020, 01:57:43 PM »
I just find it funny that Biebel posts videos of himself eating shitty Hooters food and Domino's pizza in his stories like it isn't just regularly available garbage.

Nothing says "I'm the shit" more that a plate of Hooters boneless hot wings, I guess.

I mean, if they were available, I would also eat them.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #761 on: July 09, 2020, 02:34:36 PM »
Expand Quote

Thirdly, and I say this with a heavy heart, it's likely that Craig aren't kind people. Rickk for instance has a legacy of brutality when it comes to mistreating people, and no doubt that's why he isn't often included in legend conversations among his peers. Add that to the extended drama that led to the exodus of more than half of their legends.... something isn't right over there.

[close]
what? never heard of that one, can you guys elaborate?

You’ve never heard the stories about Rick Howard fucking people up at trade shows/ skate spots & being an overall dick to ppl who work for him?
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1224
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #762 on: July 09, 2020, 02:51:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Finally.

I can say I've now seen the dumbest shit ever posted on here.

Feels good.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #763 on: July 09, 2020, 04:04:48 PM »
This guy has been awful for years, I’m surprised people are just catching onto this now. He’s one of the guys who I always though “how’d that even happen” whenever it comes up that he rides for Girl in convo, he’s like the Justin Eldridge of Girl save for the fact that he’s exclusively limited to manual tricks; how either of those dudes were deemed as suitable replacements for the outgoing squad was beyond my comprehension. It’s just weird how Girl co-signed some high key jock shit from some doofus wigger who’s always trying to do his best impression of what he thought black people were like, as if he took notes from a distance.

Regardless of his cultural appropriation and his penchant for calling gay people the “f” word, I could at least ignore it since he was only punking himself with his nonsense. This is entirely different though, because there’s clearly someone from dire circumstances being victimized, and Crailtap justifies that shit? Show us the full unedited version if it backs your “man dude brah he’s like, a pedophile” stance, the burden of proof is on you to back up your claim. I’m just glad that DLX had the gumption to appropriately handle the situation, while Crail spends weeks deleting comments and blocking potential customers to protect a pro well past his prime, knowing he’ll have little chance of finding another home if you dropped him; covering your tracks as if you have something to hide is what people do when they have no evidence and their position is predicated on lies, take note if you’re reading this Sam. Say what you want about WKND, but at least they responded to the buying market by dropping a toxic asset when the public spoke.

This was basically the last straw for a lot of long time consumers. We could excuse the Chinese boards that break almost as quickly as they get soggy, the clothes that deteriorated after a dryer cycle or two, the budget factory produced shoes that Payless beats when it comes to quality/ value/ styling, and even the fact that your current roster is uninspiring aside from a slim few who will ultimately find better sponsors after using Crail as a stepping stone. You could have gone on being a legacy brand that milked your heritage to death and we would have kept buying into it because of how powerful your past was, but you keep giving us reason after reason to abstain from propping up that legacy with our spending power. It’s bad enough that you guys practiced poor business and fucked over our favorite pros like Koston, MJ, Chico and Guy, but now you’re fucking US over by trying to dictate how the market works to the people who make the market, and that’ll be a losing strategy long term. “Drink our Kool Aid and believe our story even though our credibility is shot, otherwise you’re not a real fan/ skateboarder” is how I interpreted your justification of Biebel’s toxicity, and there are a plethora of other brands offering sugar water that tastes way better than what you’re purveying at this point.

Why’d a short insta post cause me to type a bible on Slap? Maybe it’s because this is the only way you’ll heed my warning to you since you failed to listen by blocking me on social media. Maybe it’s because I have such fond memories of my childhood, which consisted of exclusively riding Girl/ Chocolate boards, buying every piece of media you ever put out, calling the Crail Phone during the Hot Choco tour and chopping it up with Gino for an hour, saving my money to take trips to skate the spots you guys killed, and even riding your garbage trucks until my axels broke and my wheels fell through the grate at Flushing. Maybe I still want a reason to buy your garbage quality products, when I’m fully aware that there’s vastly superior products with better prices/ value in the marketplace with just as much heritage behind them. Maybe I’m just a thirty something who’s jaded and wants something to hold onto. My maybe’s could be your lifeline if you did the right thing for once and catered to the core audience who’s breathed life into your entire existence with our wallets all these years, but something tells me you’ll fail to realize that much and your company will wind up being as irrelevant as Zoo York, a lifeless shell of its former self.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

BDPosse

« Reply #764 on: July 09, 2020, 04:06:13 PM »
This guy has been awful for years, I’m surprised people are just catching onto this now. He’s one of the guys who I always though “how’d that even happen” whenever it comes up that he rides for Girl in convo, he’s like the Justin Eldridge of Girl save for the fact that he’s exclusively limited to manual tricks; how either of those dudes were deemed as suitable replacements for the outgoing squad was beyond my comprehension. It’s just weird how Girl co-signed some high key jock shit from some doofus wigger who’s always trying to do his best impression of what he thought black people were like, as if he took notes from a distance.

Regardless of his cultural appropriation and his penchant for calling gay people the “f” word, I could at least ignore it since he was only punking himself with his nonsense. This is entirely different though, because there’s clearly someone from dire circumstances being victimized, and Crailtap justifies that shit? Show us the full unedited version if it backs your “man dude brah he’s like, a pedophile” stance, the burden of proof is on you to back up your claim. I’m just glad that DLX had the gumption to appropriately handle the situation, while Crail spends weeks deleting comments and blocking potential customers to protect their dude; taking actions as if they have something to hide is what people do when they have no evidence to prove their position, take note if you’re reading this Sam. Say what you want about WKND, but at least they responded to the buying market by dropping a toxic asset when the public spoke.

This was basically the last straw for a lot of long time consumers. We could excuse the Chinese boards that break almost as quickly as they get soggy, the clothes that deteriorated after a dryer cycle or two, the budget factory produced shoes that Payless beats when it comes to quality/ value/ styling, and even the fact that your current roster is uninspiring aside from a slim few who will ultimately find better sponsors after using Crail as a platform. You could have gone on being a legacy brand that milked your heritage to death and we would have kept buying into it because of how powerful your past was, but you keep giving us reason after reason to abstain from propping up that legacy with our spending power. It’s bad enough that you guys practiced poor business and fucked over our favorite pros like Koston, MJ, Chico and Guy, but now you’re fucking US over by trying to dictate how the market works to the people who make the market, and that’ll be a losing strategy long term. “Drink our Kool Aid and believe our story even though our credibility is shot, otherwise you’re not a real fan/ skateboarder” is how I interpreted your justification of Biebel’s toxicity, and there are a plethora of other brands offering sugar water that tastes way better than what you’re purveying at this point.

Why’d a short insta post cause me to type a bible on Slap? Maybe it’s because this is the only way you’ll heed my warning to you since you failed to listen by blocking me on social media. Maybe it’s because I have such fond memories of my childhood, which consisted of exclusively riding Girl/ Chocolate boards, buying every piece of media you ever put out, calling the Crail Phone during the Hot Choco tour and chopping it up with Gino for an hour, saving my money to take trips to skate the spots you guys killed, and even riding your garbage trucks until my axels broke and my wheels fell through the grate at Flushing. Maybe I still want a reason to buy your garbage quality products, when I’m fully aware that there’s vastly superior products with better prices/ value in the marketplace with just as much heritage behind them. Maybe I’m just a thirty something who’s jaded and wants something to hold onto. My maybe’s could be your lifeline if you did the right thing for once and catered to the core audience who’s breathed life into your entire existence with our wallets all these years, but something tells me you’ll fail to realize that much and your company will wind up being as irrelevant as Zoo York, a lifeless shell of its former self.
Cool story bro..

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #765 on: July 09, 2020, 04:59:48 PM »

Regardless of his cultural appropriation and his penchant for calling gay people the “f” word, I could at least ignore it since he was only punking himself with his nonsense. This is entirely different though, because there’s clearly someone from dire circumstances being victimized, and Crailtap justifies that shit? Show us the full unedited version if it backs your “man dude brah he’s like, a pedophile” stance, the burden of proof is on you to back up your claim. I’m just glad that DLX had the gumption to appropriately handle the situation, while Crail spends weeks deleting comments and blocking potential customers to protect a pro well past his prime, knowing he’ll have little chance of finding another home if you dropped him; covering your tracks as if you have something to hide is what people do when they have no evidence and their position is predicated on lies, take note if you’re reading this Sam. Say what you want about WKND, but at least they responded to the buying market by dropping a toxic asset when the public spoke.

This was basically the last straw for a lot of long time consumers. We could excuse the Chinese boards that break almost as quickly as they get soggy, the clothes that deteriorated after a dryer cycle or two, the budget factory produced shoes that Payless beats when it comes to quality/ value/ styling, and even the fact that your current roster is uninspiring aside from a slim few who will ultimately find better sponsors after using Crail as a stepping stone. You could have gone on being a legacy brand that milked your heritage to death and we would have kept buying into it because of how powerful your past was, but you keep giving us reason after reason to abstain from propping up that legacy with our spending power. It’s bad enough that you guys practiced poor business and fucked over our favorite pros like Koston, MJ, Chico and Guy, but now you’re fucking US over by trying to dictate how the market works to the people who make the market, and that’ll be a losing strategy long term. “Drink our Kool Aid and believe our story even though our credibility is shot, otherwise you’re not a real fan/ skateboarder” is how I interpreted your justification of Biebel’s toxicity, and there are a plethora of other brands offering sugar water that tastes way better than what you’re purveying at this point.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #766 on: July 09, 2020, 05:09:51 PM »
i didn't read all that because i got to a word i didn't know... what's wigger short for again remind me

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
« Reply #767 on: July 09, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ok there Ja

What......iiiii......dooooo

What....youuuu.....doooo

My....looouuuuuhhhve.....for you

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #768 on: July 09, 2020, 05:30:19 PM »
i didn't read all that because i got to a word i didn't know... what's wigger short for again remind me

Van Wageningen
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #769 on: July 09, 2020, 05:49:18 PM »
oh nice i love that guy

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #770 on: July 09, 2020, 05:55:07 PM »

Yikes. I couldn’t even read all of your dumb assery. Shu duh fuq uh. Cultural appropriation lol

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #771 on: July 09, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »
How would Biebel use his teeth to grip a deck?

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #772 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:39 PM »
How would Biebel use his teeth to grip a deck?

I’ll bite.  How?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #773 on: July 09, 2020, 10:53:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Thirdly, and I say this with a heavy heart, it's likely that Craig aren't kind people. Rickk for instance has a legacy of brutality when it comes to mistreating people, and no doubt that's why he isn't often included in legend conversations among his peers. Add that to the extended drama that led to the exodus of more than half of their legends.... something isn't right over there.

[close]
what? never heard of that one, can you guys elaborate?
[close]

You’ve never heard the stories about Rick Howard fucking people up at trade shows/ skate spots & being an overall dick to ppl who work for him?

Never heard those stories. Care to mention them? Can't picture it through his image through ads and video, but never met or skated around the guy.
The chillest1

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #774 on: July 10, 2020, 03:23:50 AM »
This guy has been awful for years, I’m surprised people are just catching onto this now. He’s one of the guys who I always though “how’d that even happen” whenever it com ites up that he rides for Girl in convo, he’s like the Justin Eldridge of Girl save for the fact that he’s exclusively limited to manual tricks; how either of those dudes were deemed as suitable replacements for the outgoing squad was beyond my comprehension. It’s just weird how Girl co-signed some high key jock shit from some doofus wigger who’s always trying to do his best impression of what he thought black people were like, as if he took notes from a distance.

Bang on
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #775 on: July 10, 2020, 04:44:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
what? never heard of that
Gall said he threatened Rick at a tradeshow.
[close]
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 619
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #776 on: July 10, 2020, 06:00:12 AM »

would gnar

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -457
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #777 on: July 10, 2020, 07:15:17 AM »
Uhh Justin Eldridge was really really Fucking good in his heyday, I don’t think that’s an apt comparison.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #778 on: July 10, 2020, 08:21:37 AM »
Uhh Justin Eldridge was really really Fucking good in his heyday, I don’t think that’s an apt comparison.

he also is really really clueless, which is why it is an apt comparison

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #779 on: July 10, 2020, 08:26:24 AM »

Can he get an Amen?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?