Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175912 times)

Telly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #810 on: July 14, 2020, 06:08:44 AM »
Holy shit at this thread, had no idea skateboarders were the most sensitive faggots that participate in cancel culture b.s. What the fuck are they feeding you simps in California?

Well, now you know that skateboarders aren’t
 just titty sucking bitches and they won’t stand for bullshit. 

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #811 on: July 14, 2020, 06:13:12 AM »
Holy shit at this thread, had no idea skateboarders were the most sensitive faggots that participate in cancel culture b.s. What the fuck are they feeding you simps in California?
Lol what a cunt you are.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #812 on: July 14, 2020, 06:58:38 AM »
Bootywarrior got a temporary timeout. Will be permabanned if he continues with this shit.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #813 on: July 14, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »
I'm just shocked to find out this many people needed to see a video like this to figure out Biebel is a giant douchebag.
ok thanks

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #814 on: July 14, 2020, 10:23:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Uhh Justin Eldridge was really really Fucking good in his heyday, I don’t think that’s an apt comparison.
[close]

he also is really really clueless, which is why it is an apt comparison
[close]

Justin was definitely talented (and still is), but he didn’t feel like a logical replacement for the outgoing members. Remember when Alien made Pops & Wenning am to replace the older pros who left/ got kicked off? Or how they gave Ave and Dill boards after 23 Skateboards dissolved? That felt right to me, since their whole style + their technically progressive skill level on their boards felt like a natural trajectory. Keep in mind that Justin replaced guys like Paulo, Gabriel, Ben, Keenan and Stevie, and a valley dude frat bro didn’t jive with the feel regardless of how good that sponsor tape was. I felt the same way about Biebel replacing guys like Rudy, Guy, Tim & Tony, and his bro’d out demeanor/ South Pole jeans/ limited low impact skateboard ability actually fit Expedition (where he was plucked from). Vincent felt right on Chocolate, just like Malto and CK felt right on Girl, so Crail still acknowledges and follows the established rule of thumb, but BB/ JE somehow slipped through the door as it was being held open for someone else.

TL;DR- Girl was always intended to be the premier Crail team with the top tier talent, and Biebel wasn’t that; Chocolate was always intended to be the Crail team where style took precedent over technical ability, and Justin wasn’t that either. Neither of them felt like logical picks to replace the established feel that the former riders created.
[close]

What year did you start skating?

I started skating in the 90’s, the first real skateboard video I saw was Paco.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #815 on: July 14, 2020, 11:20:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Uhh Justin Eldridge was really really Fucking good in his heyday, I don’t think that’s an apt comparison.
[close]

[close]

Justin was definitely talented (and still is), but he didn’t feel like a logical replacement for the outgoing members. Remember when Alien made Pops & Wenning am to replace the older pros who left/ got kicked off? Or how they gave Ave and Dill boards after 23 Skateboards dissolved? That felt right to me, since their whole style + their technically progressive skill level on their boards felt like a natural trajectory. Keep in mind that Justin replaced guys like Paulo, Gabriel, Ben, Keenan and Stevie, and a valley dude frat bro didn’t jive with the feel regardless of how good that sponsor tape was. I felt the same way about Biebel replacing guys like Rudy, Guy, Tim & Tony, and his bro’d out demeanor/ South Pole jeans/ limited low impact skateboard ability actually fit Expedition (where he was plucked from). Vincent felt right on Chocolate, just like Malto and CK felt right on Girl, so Crail still acknowledges and follows the established rule of thumb, but BB/ JE somehow slipped through the door as it was being held open for someone else.

TL;DR- Girl was always intended to be the premier Crail team with the top tier talent, and Biebel wasn’t that; Chocolate was always intended to be the Crail team where style took precedent over technical ability, and Justin wasn’t that either. Neither of them felt like logical picks to replace the established feel that the former riders created.
[close]

[close]

So how old were you when you called the Hot Chocolate phone?

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #816 on: July 14, 2020, 01:25:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Either 16 or 17. I had just gotten my license and I’m from Long Island, Gino basically gave me an entire run down of every spot on the island & how to get to them. The phone was first active while they were actually touring, which was 2 years before the video was released. I actually ran into him at a skatepark a few years later and told him I was the annoying kid on the phone, he surprisingly remembered. He was the best dude to talk to when they had that phone going, I was initially talking to Daniel Castillo but he immediately passed the phone after he asked where I was from.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Dr.Fauci

« Reply #817 on: July 14, 2020, 02:59:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Either 16 or 17. I had just gotten my license and I’m from Long Island, Gino basically gave me an entire run down of every spot on the island & how to get to them. The phone was first active while they were actually touring, which was 2 years before the video was released. I actually ran into him at a skatepark a few years later and told him I was the annoying kid on the phone, he surprisingly remembered. He was the best dude to talk to when they had that phone going, I was initially talking to Daniel Castillo but he immediately passed the phone after he asked where I was from.

Cringe buddy.

Also you saw Paco when you were 6 or 7? Ok fine, I'll give a huge benefit of doubt to you there, didn't know they showed it on Nickelodeon though, and furthermore you came to the conclusion that "chocolate was more about style than ability"? Yeah ok...

Why are you lying ? That's weird.

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #818 on: July 14, 2020, 04:05:19 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm just shocked to find out this many people needed to see a video like this to figure out Biebel is a giant douchebag.
[close]
But his teeth Chiclets are so nice.  ::)

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #819 on: July 15, 2020, 11:49:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Cringe buddy.

Also you saw Paco when you were 6 or 7? Ok fine, I'll give a huge benefit of doubt to you there, didn't know they showed it on Nickelodeon though, and furthermore you came to the conclusion that "chocolate was more about style than ability"? Yeah ok...

Yeah I was young when I saw Paco & 411 #1, the guy who lived around the block was older and skated so gave them to me. Idk why you’re trying to cool guy strangers on the internet, but that’s more of a you problem than it is an us problem. I hope you get the help you need 👌🏻

D10S

• Rep: -53
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #820 on: July 15, 2020, 01:45:42 PM »
shout out to captain facts

Dr.Fauci

« Reply #821 on: July 15, 2020, 07:40:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Cringe buddy.

[close]

Yeah I was young when I saw Paco & 411 #1, the guy who lived around the block was older and skated so gave them to me. Idk why you’re trying to cool guy strangers on the internet, but that’s more of a you problem than it is an us problem. I hope you get the help you need 👌🏻

You're the one cherry picking your history trying to look cool to strangers...not me. Post a pic of the videos. You should still have them right?

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #822 on: July 15, 2020, 08:07:26 PM »
Petitioning the mods to change this guys username, Dr Fauci wouldn't be this much of a dick. Maybe change it to Eric Trump Jr??

Thanks
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #823 on: July 15, 2020, 10:21:16 PM »
Petitioning the mods to change this guys username, Dr Fauci wouldn't be this much of a dick. Maybe change it to Eric Trump Jr??

Thanks

Elaine Chao On This

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #824 on: July 16, 2020, 01:31:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Cringe buddy.

[close]

[close]

You're the one cherry picking your history trying to look cool to strangers...not me. Post a pic of the videos. You should still have them right?

Idk how owning VHS tapes is an attempt at looking cool, but okay; ofc they’re readily accessible, they’re right next to my pile of expired coupons and my baby teeth on my night stand. Doesn’t everyone keep things they have no use for readily available in case an online troll, who made their account to downplay Johan Stuckey’s raping/ spreading STD’s mind you, decides to challenge them about random shit that no one would lie about?

All my old skateboard stuff is in a box in my parent’s garage, and I don’t live there anymore. You probably still live with your folks and have access to your baby shoe and first teddy bear, but I haven’t lived with them for quite sometime since I’m a grown man. As I said before, this is a YOU problem and not an US problem, and I don’t see how a random rape apologist on the internet has the wherewithal to call my integrity into question.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #825 on: July 16, 2020, 03:05:20 PM »

Thanks
Yeah good call.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #826 on: July 16, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Cringe buddy.

[close]

Yeah I was young when I saw Paco & 411 #1, the guy who lived around the block was older and skated so gave them to me. Idk why you’re trying to cool guy strangers on the internet, but that’s more of a you problem than it is an us problem. I hope you get the help you need 👌🏻Kp pop
[close]

What the fuck is wrong with you? You seriously expect a random guy on the internet to provide photographs of some random skate videos because you think he‘s lying? You’re either a really bad troll or just a cunt. I think I know which one it is.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #827 on: July 16, 2020, 03:17:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Y'all don't like Justin's style? I always thought he had a decent style.

You have to think too, some of the tricks he does are so hard that most would be struggling to stay on the board. Not everyone is built like Shane O'neill and can land nbd's flawlessly

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #828 on: July 17, 2020, 02:10:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You have to think too, some of the tricks he does are so hard that most would be struggling to stay on the board. Not everyone is built like Shane O'neill and can land nbd's flawlessly

I like Justin’s skateboarding, but when he came out it seemed like his tech ability on rails was his main draw. No one can deny that he was doing tricks on rails that most people weren’t doing, but the bulk of his image being predicated on rails didn’t seem to jive with the whole style > ability slant that Chocolate had going on. It’d be like putting Wenning on Zero during Misled Youth or something, it wouldn’t match up with the established brand image at the time. With that said, I definitely think Eldridge grew into his spot on that team over time.

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2020, 04:51:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I just assume companies create subdivisions bc revenue dictates more product. I doubt a style oriented company vs ability oriented company is really what drives a business and aesthetically classic chocolate and girl had similar art direction. Hockey vs fa is another one. This way they have more options to sell people different products. I dont think skate companies are really as sophisticated as slap makes them out to be. Just my opinion. 

It would be funny if dude posted the vhs picture and the jerk weirdo was all "send it with the newspaper from 97 or it didnt happen" lmao

You Are All Uneducated

• Rep: -7
« Reply #830 on: July 26, 2020, 02:15:51 AM »
Expand Quote
you SJWs have no idea what is like to dedicate your life to skatebarding----
What life/skateboarding was like before it was "popular," Mainstream," Easily accessible,

FUCK ALL OF YOU.
[close]
YES I do, and YES I do.
You don’t know me.
Bring that trash around here and it’s gon’ be “lights out,” my presumptuous friend.

Threatening violence in a thread about a guy merely filming it. Biebel has always been a douche, but this is too much.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #831 on: July 26, 2020, 07:31:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you SJWs have no idea what is like to dedicate your life to skatebarding----
What life/skateboarding was like before it was "popular," Mainstream," Easily accessible,

FUCK ALL OF YOU.
[close]
YES I do, and YES I do.
You don’t know me.
Bring that trash around here and it’s gon’ be “lights out,” my presumptuous friend.
[close]

Threatening violence in a thread about a guy merely filming it. Biebel has always been a douche, but this is too much.
What do you expect from a guy who’s avatar makes fun of disabled people?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #832 on: July 26, 2020, 07:57:14 AM »
You guys need the sarcasm font?
Lights out is literally the phrase Bubble said while filming. I was having fun with that. Apologies if it went past you without registering; try to keep up.
@Jaqen H Gnar, THAT avatar of mine is a walker. They’re typically seen supporting old folks. You know... like ME?!?
Pay attention boys, and once again, please do try to keep pace.
Thank you both for your efforts on SLAP’s behalf.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #833 on: July 26, 2020, 08:17:01 AM »
Lights out is literally the phrase Bubble said while filming. I was having fun with that. Apologies if it went past you without registering; try to keep up.
@Jaqen H Gnar, THAT avatar of mine is a walker. They’re typically seen supporting old folks. You know... like ME?!?
My younger sister has been using a walker since she was 11 off and on because she’s DISABLED. Walkers are not just for old farts bro. You ain’t that funny.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #834 on: July 26, 2020, 08:33:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
My younger sister has been using a walker since she was 11 off and on because she’s DISABLED. Walkers are not just for old farts bro. You ain’t that funny.
And I’ve been using a walker, off and on, as you say, for 15 years. Injuries & long standing recurring issues related to them. Not really trying to be all that funny, “bro”.
The fact that I have a walker (as well as crutches & a cane) in my closet, or as my avatar, doesn’t demean others that use them.
Or maybe it does & I don’t simply don’t understand. I’m open to having you educate me on the matter if you think I’m out of line.
I also have a number of boards in that same closet, but I figured using my set up, or a picture of me skating one of them was a little common.
God... how insulting would it be if I put a picture of a skateboard up as my avatar on the AARP message boards I frequent?!?
You seem like a prick, but I hope your li’l sis is alright. 

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #835 on: July 26, 2020, 08:41:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
And I’ve been using a walker, off and on, as you say, for 15 years. Injuries & long standing recurring issues related to them. Not really trying to be all that funny, “bro”.
The fact that I have a walker (as well as crutches & a cane) in my closet, or as my avatar, doesn’t demean others that use them. Or maybe it does & I don’t simply don’t understand. I’m open to having you educate me on the matter if you think I’m out of line. I also have a number of boards in that same closet, but I figured using my set up, or a picture of me skating one of them was a little common. God... how insulting would it be if I put a picture of skateboard up as my avatar on the AARP message boards I frequent?!?
I might be a prick but at least I didn’t double down on some bullshit like you just did. Have a great day Lou. You still are not funny bro. Try an educate yourself about your anapriophobia. Wake up boomer

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #836 on: July 26, 2020, 09:01:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
The fact that I have a walker (as well as crutches & a cane) in my closet, or as my avatar, doesn’t demean others that use them. Or maybe it does & I don’t simply don’t understand. I’m open to having you educate me on the matter if you think I’m out of line. I also have a number of boards in that same closet, but I figured using my set up, or a picture of me skating one of them was a little common. God... how insulting would it be if I put a picture of skateboard up as my avatar on the AARP message boards I frequent?!?
[close]
I might be a prick but at least I didn’t double down on some bullshit like you just did. Have a great day Lou. You still are not funny bro. Try an educate yourself about your anapriophobia. Wake up boomer
I was born about 7 years too late to fit your boomer label, but I take your meaning; I’m old & out of touch.
I’d think, given your history with people who are mobility compromised, that you’d show an ounce of compassion (29.57 ml if you’re using metric) towards those in the same situation.
Maybe I wasn’t off about you being a prick.
How’s THAT for doubling down, Jaquie?

Edit: isn’t this a thread about Biebel? I’m done bickering about an avatar. “Lights Out” for my half of this discussion.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #837 on: July 26, 2020, 09:05:25 AM »
Can we lights out this thread
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #838 on: July 26, 2020, 09:06:18 AM »
So I’m a prick because I call you out for your shitty avatar and you claim it’s ok because you have used a walker before ? Are you disabled Lou? Or did you hurt your old man bod at some point in the past? There is a huge difference. On a good day my sister uses a walker. On a bad day she uses a wheel chair. On a really bad day she stays in bed. I wouldn’t expect you to get it. Keep Telling me that I’m the prick.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #839 on: July 26, 2020, 09:32:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
The fact that I have a walker (as well as crutches & a cane) in my closet, or as my avatar, doesn’t demean others that use them.
Or maybe it does & I don’t simply don’t understand. I’m open to having you educate me on the matter if you think I’m out of line.
I also have a number of boards in that same closet, but I figured using my set up, or a picture of me skating one of them was a little common.
God... how insulting would it be if I put a picture of a skateboard up as my avatar on the AARP message boards I frequent?!?
So own a walker, crutches and a cane? Wow you must be spoilt for choice, also it must be a bit of a pain alternating between being a skater and being disabled. You’re the biggest prick on this forum.