Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175873 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #900 on: January 17, 2021, 05:58:41 PM »
The last thing in his story says "Las day in LA"...where oh where is our little Bull going?
Back to Sac?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #901 on: January 17, 2021, 06:08:53 PM »
actually hes been cancelling himself before the slow and quiet way by turning into gym bro. the beatdown clip was just the ender.

just compare this

to this

i dont hate the dude, but i dont get why hes still relevant. never took him serious, his image was funny to me compared to the other girl/lakai riders and some of his quotes have become memes of importance. but the skating was not for me, and there is basically no skating anymore. just "everyday saturday lifestyle". i dont know how he affords it, but to me hes not legend status and therefore does not really deserve it (if paychecks from skate companies allow his "legend" lifestyle. I wonder how many upcoming rookie legends could be paid instead. This is where it starts to bother me.

Dude looks like 90s WCW wrestler Buff Bagwell

pleasant pheasant

• Rep: -16
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #902 on: January 17, 2021, 09:38:17 PM »
beibel is buff and he's the stuff. that wrestler went on to be a gigalo [ha, sucka].

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #903 on: January 17, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
that goatee is doing an incredible amount of work to give him the illusion of a chin

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #904 on: January 18, 2021, 12:43:09 AM »
Anyone still have that picture or video of biebs with all the bottles of prometh on his story? Been looking for it but he cleansed google images of everything that makes him look bad

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #905 on: January 18, 2021, 01:12:27 AM »
probably hella late to the party, but he seems of girl (finally) as he is not listed on the team page anymore and it seems there is no pro board anymore as well.

edit: just found the thread from last summer..

veritas

« Reply #906 on: January 18, 2021, 01:23:21 AM »
Expand Quote
The last thing in his story says "Las day in LA"...where oh where is our little Bull going?
[close]
Back to Sac?

My guess is that Vegas is the only place more welcoming to his douche persona than LA

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #907 on: January 18, 2021, 06:32:06 AM »
I blame that stupid berries/Mountain Dew push part on Biebel’s demise. He had to come up with a full part in a few months and I think the pressure got to him because it never came. At his age and the era of skating he came from , that couldn’t have been an easy task. It seemed like right after this part that he disappeared from skating.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #908 on: January 18, 2021, 06:34:24 AM »
I blame that stupid berries/Mountain Dew push part on Biebel’s demise. He had to come up with a full part in a few months and I think the pressure got to him because it never came. At his age and the era of skating he came from , that couldn’t have been an easy task. It seemed like right after this part that he disappeared from skating.

He was posting those clips from that part attempt when he was on Diamond. I remember a bunch of nollie back 180’s where his tail happened to get on top of a ledge briefly.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #909 on: January 18, 2021, 06:42:47 AM »
probably hella late to the party, but he seems of girl (finally) as he is not listed on the team page anymore and it seems there is no pro board anymore as well.

I wonder how he (and a few others) are making money sometimes

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #910 on: January 18, 2021, 06:47:28 AM »
Anyone still have that picture or video of biebs with all the bottles of prometh on his story? Been looking for it but he cleansed google images of everything that makes him look bad
scroll back like a year on Wecks IG or DM him. i know he made some funny braindead little vine type clips of beibel showing off his teeth,his lean stash, and saying shoutout to captains.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #911 on: January 18, 2021, 06:53:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think about this sometimes too... Look at CA living, how the fuck can these people afford that?

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #912 on: January 18, 2021, 07:04:31 AM »
i just assume they had somebody invest some of their money when they were getting a lot of it
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #913 on: January 18, 2021, 07:16:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He was posting those clips from that part attempt when he was on Diamond. I remember a bunch of nollie back 180’s where his tail happened to get on top of a ledge briefly.
Yeah and if I remember correctly that ledge was hip high. It was the same ledge that Dylan only filmed a back smith on and its higher than most people can Ollie so what’s your point?
Biebs is definitely kooky but you would have to be slow to say he wasn’t a talented skater. The dude nose manny nollie flipped a 10 stair for fuck sake.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2021, 07:19:22 AM »
i just assume they had somebody invest some of their money when they were getting a lot of it
thats a wild assumption. a select few did for sure. and youve got the little circle that got money off that archer beer and then village water. otherwise nah mostly just cocaine and paying for hanger-oners to hang on.

free max b
FREE MAX B

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2021, 07:31:38 AM »
i don’t think it’s that wild of an assumption. there is an entire business that reaches out to skateboarders specifically to do this
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

daewonbong3000

• Rep: 10
« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2021, 07:41:58 AM »
Lord knows I stay high

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #917 on: January 18, 2021, 07:49:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ha, probably pushing anabolics while tyring to sustain an influencer/motivational internet persona

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #918 on: January 18, 2021, 08:52:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

ha, probably pushing anabolics while tyring to sustain an influencer/motivational internet persona

I take breaks from IG and when I log back in, I somehow always see this dude flexing big time brolic cockdiesel vibes...and his white ass teeth. Hilarious

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #919 on: January 18, 2021, 08:55:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He's actually been selling off his neck for some time now. The price has been crazy-high lately, since he doesn't have much left.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #920 on: January 18, 2021, 09:04:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Money is in very weird places and its pretty unfair.
Do you think any skater ever bought a certain car because the company sponsored his favorite skater?
That never happened. I dont know it seems people in cali do the most stupid irrelevant things for the people and the system and they live better than anyone.
Do we really need all the influencers and Mikey taylors?
How come they get more than a guy who builds shit for the community, really doesnt make any sense

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #921 on: January 18, 2021, 09:17:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Do you think any skater ever bought a certain car because the company sponsored his favorite skater?
That never happened. I dont know it seems people in cali do the most stupid irrelevant things for the people and the system and they live better than anyone.
How come they get more than a guy who builds shit for the community, really doesnt make any sense

Bullshit. I bought a CRX off the strength of Caine Gayle’s Big Brother interview. Also @DGKALIS had a civic as his first whip.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #922 on: January 18, 2021, 10:28:23 AM »
woah. dgkalis took out a loan w/ 26% interest back in the day and it somehow makes me like him more.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

fs180

« Reply #923 on: January 18, 2021, 11:31:50 AM »
wow u actually bought a car because of a skateboarder. thats crazy.

Panettone

« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2021, 11:36:08 AM »
wow u actually bought a car because of a skateboarder. thats crazy.

Yeah

What the fuck ?

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2021, 11:37:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bullshit. I bought a CRX off the strength of Caine Gayle’s Big Brother interview. Also @DGKALIS had a civic as his first whip.

For real. You know how many fucking civic hatchbacks were sold to skaters in the 90s?!

fs180

« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2021, 11:46:18 AM »
"what the fuck?"

how about you buy one because youve read about it in an car magazine or asked a dealership or something.
just buying something like that because a skater has one is crazy to me. honda civic is a cool looking car so i understand.
i never understood those car sponsorships but it seems to work.
sorry i assumed some bullshit.

fuck biebel

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #927 on: January 18, 2021, 11:59:39 AM »
Words
Why are you still here? I thought you threw a hissy fit because we're all kooks and you have better things to do
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #928 on: January 18, 2021, 12:03:24 PM »
Don't even act like you weren't calling Toyota dealerships to see if you could test drive the ol' Lutzkamobile.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #929 on: January 18, 2021, 12:05:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Full disclosure beebs high school sweet heart/gf during yeah right! Somehow ended up in upstate ny having this rando guys baby.

Long story short I used to buy pounds from her and she claimed it was all being shipped out of sac from
Beibel (this was like 2012)

So I’m guessing he turned those lakai shoe checks into weed money and keeps the ball rolling