Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175794 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #1320 on: March 14, 2023, 02:59:37 PM »
Only $20 bucks whatta deal

It is like he is trying to make up for his racist sins by doing his best Mr. T impression 24 hours a day.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #1321 on: March 14, 2023, 03:07:20 PM »
Dude blocked me on Instagram years ago for asking if he was going to start skating again lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #1322 on: March 14, 2023, 03:10:30 PM »
OK, I feel like it's worth pointing out that Biebel was always the kid who was the most hyped on African American culture and he always loved rap and seem to gravitate to it without any hesitation whatsoever.  He has always been more than happy to bridge the gap between white and black and seemed to have a "colorless" worldview.  With that being said, he has always come off as an airhead, which I'm sure he hates, but it's the case.  Like in the Final Flare talking about "the new words he learned that day".  He seemed easy to confuse.  The guy chugged semi-legal energy drinks...he has always been our answer to the jock crowd.

There was a time in skating, yes in the early 2000s, when there was the tight-ripped-pants and tank top days, where we skaters quickly found an impasse when approached by jocks, thugs, and bullies alike.  We had spent our childhood skating, watching skate vids, cracking jokes, yes making fun of people who were bogus, but when the time came, and someone was right in our faces, many of us quickly realized that we had some developments missing in our bags, that the football crowd we mocked clearly had.  They had upper body strength.  They punched people in the faces.  While being fat was always a faux pas in skating, being strong was frowned upon too.  Just the natural in-shape body was the right skate form.  That made it hard too, right?  When the body-builder soldier-type wanted to shut us down?

Well, Biebel was our answer to that.  You could take him to any country in the world and he couldn't lose in arm wrestling.  Maybe now, in 2021, it sounds lame.  But, back in the day, when the haters are ready to prove to your they're better than you, shoving that shit back in their faces was glorious.  I don't claim to have been on those trips, but I lived them vicariously through the skate videos like most of you.  When the girl team won at life, so did we skaters.  Whether it was Spike Jonez taking home Oscars, or guys like Gino and the Chocolate team keeping us in the game at the cutting edge of an ever-changing and ever-competitive world with their versatile cross over styles that could rock the spot, or the club, with the same amount of bang (perfect for our college years), and reminded us that there were skaters who had all the angles covered.  The wind pushed the sails ahead and we remained in the rat race, representing for our niche, that most of experienced a certain type of hell to be a part of, but the juice from fruit was worth it, the fruit of the vine.

Now back to Biebs.  He was always the kid who could hit a trick shot in basketball.  That may sound dumb to a kid who is 14 now, and everything is so controlled and predictable, and everyone is so accepted now.  But, again for us skaters, who forfeited our basketball practices and intense competition to practice our tricks in the summer nights under the street light, our skateboards the only sound beside the ambient night life keeping the world in rotation, having someone like Biebs who could step up and dunk was a much needed card in our deck.  Sure, he was never an intellectual, but we had plenty of those.  Hell, Rodney Mullen could have been Elon Musk if he had wanted, and Steve Rocco could have been Jeff Bezos, but were skaters and that's good enough.

So, allow me to bring this 360.

Was what Biebel did wrong?  To be sure.  Was it racially motivated?  That assumption I do call into question.  We know he loves African American culture, and is also a bit of a moron from time to time, so it seems likely it was just some horribly bad judgement that played out in the worst way possible, something happening so fast, and being kind of basic he just reaches for his phone and films it...and the outcome ensued. 

Was he ever rude to kids at the park?  Does he have a history of questionably appalling comments and behavior?  Not to my knowledge.

It seems highly unlikely that he would go around looking for people to beat up, albeit I have never seen the video that lead into all of this, but judging from his life on video, he does not seem to be some horrible person at his core.     

That’s too bad or I’m so happy for you…

Second Division

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1323 on: March 14, 2023, 03:13:38 PM »
Only $20 bucks whatta deal

Not worth it... I did it last year for a friend as a joke and he just straight up didn't read the prompt and just said some nonsense. Asked him to redo it, and cameo just refunded me my money instead.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1324 on: March 14, 2023, 03:50:43 PM »
you know da vibes

work_lurker

• Rep: 69
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #1325 on: March 14, 2023, 03:55:54 PM »

Not worth it... I did it last year for a friend as a joke and he just straight up didn't read the prompt and just said some nonsense. Asked him to redo it, and cameo just refunded me my money instead.

Maybe Biebel just can't read and you made him feel bad.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1326 on: March 14, 2023, 04:09:14 PM »
I ordered one last Friday but haven't gotten it yet. After 7 days if you don't get your Cameo then they refund your money. I really I hope I get one like he did on the beach where it's so windy you can't even hear him.

veritas

« Reply #1327 on: March 14, 2023, 04:17:40 PM »
"AYE GEORGE AKA COOKIE, WHATS UP MY BWOY"

Nothing will ever top the shout out to Dr Montoya from Brando Brando

preciate chu

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1328 on: March 14, 2023, 04:23:15 PM »

It is like he is trying to make up for his racist sins by doing his best Mr. T impression 24 hours a day.

Holy shit his evolution into Mr T ain't no joke.  Blackface Biebel goin' full A Team.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #1329 on: March 14, 2023, 04:31:13 PM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1330 on: March 14, 2023, 04:33:08 PM »
Damn imagine having the sickest of skate trips somewhere to meet with some Pals and shralp high grade urban environments; clutched equally with crisp tall cans and succulent burritos. Then your squad delivers you a Cameo message from big bad Biebs a few days afterwards to latently ice the stoke cake?
Heaven. Life would be at a high point.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

d0rk

• Rep: -21
« Reply #1331 on: March 14, 2023, 04:44:54 PM »
Dude looks like he sleeps in a tanning bed

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1332 on: March 14, 2023, 05:08:13 PM »
Anyone remember the Biebel soundboard?

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #1333 on: March 14, 2023, 05:24:58 PM »

Shout out to Clapton

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1334 on: March 14, 2023, 06:01:19 PM »

What do you mean, “You Biebel”?

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #1335 on: March 14, 2023, 06:19:44 PM »
I got a screenshot of an uber driver who looks like biebell hold on I cant figure out how to post
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #1336 on: March 14, 2023, 06:28:11 PM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #1337 on: March 14, 2023, 07:56:01 PM »
Brandon “Dbol” Biebel

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1338 on: March 15, 2023, 05:37:52 AM »
Can someone sponsor me to go to Dr Montoya?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1339 on: March 15, 2023, 06:00:26 AM »
Shame his career went down the path it did. Not too many of the current generation of pros could match his raw talent and the output he was consistently generating as a pro skater.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1340 on: March 15, 2023, 06:00:43 AM »

This is predictive programing
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1341 on: March 15, 2023, 01:41:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes very strange and semi entertaining.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1342 on: March 15, 2023, 03:16:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yes very strange and semi entertaining.

I wish that thing still worked. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1343 on: March 15, 2023, 03:21:11 PM »

preciate chu
Biebel has lost his roots. Shouting out LA and not Sactown.

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
« Reply #1344 on: March 15, 2023, 03:34:41 PM »
Mr. B

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1345 on: March 15, 2023, 03:35:58 PM »
Expand Quote

preciate chu
[close]
Biebel has lost his roots. Shouting out LA and not Sactown.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. It made me think about the first time I ever saw him in a video which was in the Sacto section of Transmission 7:

0:35 for those who haven't seen it

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1346 on: March 15, 2023, 03:39:19 PM »

The era of these being relevant was so sick. I liked the duke nukem one, I’m sure there’s some unhinged 13 year old video of people calling schools and shit with that one. Classic

Free max b
FREE MAX B

hl2

• Rep: -61
« Reply #1347 on: March 15, 2023, 03:59:32 PM »

this one was goated

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #1348 on: March 15, 2023, 06:55:31 PM »
Dude looks like he sleeps in a tanning bed

Haha completely +1, he is a living character who should be walking Hollywood Blvd in Lycra.

I just searched “skateboarders” on that brainless app and the list is bloody shameful, these dudes have no shame in a buck every two months or so…of course Jaws, Merlino, and Maxham… Maxham! that guys a walking/rapping tragedy.

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1349 on: March 15, 2023, 07:10:39 PM »
Buck Feeble.

Foy does some pretty buck fiebels, like the fs one he does in Uncrossed, for example.