Author Topic: Fuck Biebel  (Read 175841 times)

Dopethrone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: Fuck Biebel
« Reply #1380 on: March 31, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Biebel on MAGA shit confirmed: https://twitter.com/brandonbiebel
[close]

Is liking trump a bad thing? I thought Joe biden is a pretty big embarrassment too, potentially worse?
[close]

Based on your reply you probably have a lower education and you live in the US, possibly the south.

To answer your question from a european perspective: the general consensus here is Trump is a fucking mysogynic person and we don't get how he ever made it to president (he would NEVER be one in a EU country) compared to Biden who comes across as a normal person and a decent president.

I dont live in the USA, im on the outside looking in. And from what I see about biden is, he can't string a sentence together to save his life falls asleep during important talks and generally comes acrossa bit senile.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1381 on: March 31, 2023, 09:04:18 AM »
Since this thread got bumped… anyone have the “lights out” video? Working on a project and would like to use it as source material.

Just for the sake of my request not getting lost in a debate about stoner metal and how all politicians suck
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #1382 on: March 31, 2023, 09:21:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Is liking trump a bad thing? I thought Joe biden is a pretty big embarrassment too, potentially worse?
[close]

Based on your reply you probably have a lower education and you live in the US, possibly the south.

To answer your question from a european perspective: the general consensus here is Trump is a fucking mysogynic person and we don't get how he ever made it to president (he would NEVER be one in a EU country) compared to Biden who comes across as a normal person and a decent president.
[close]

hi, i live in the south and im here to tell you that silvio berlusconi was elected FOUR TIMES

looks like the euro education system isnt all that its cracked up to beeeee....
[close]
Yeah the southern city I live in and am from is actively trying to prosecute Trump and voted against him, is known as "the cradle of the civil rights movement," and is a progressive mecca with huge LGTB and minority populations.  And you aren't getting into the best college here unless you were the smartest person in your school and plan to work for NASA.  Maybe sit on those stereotypes a little bit Euro dude.
[close]

While there are exceptions, I’d say the south certainly earns their reputation.

That said, there are some wonderful cities sprinkled throughout whom’s representation is stunted by an unjust leveraged system.
[close]
Well, that's the biggest southern city so we are talking about a fairly significant amount of people.
The real divide is not regional, it is urban vs rural.  Portland Oregon is unquestionably liberal/progressive but some of the biggest rednecks in America live in the rural areas around it.  And there are absolutely more confederate flags in upstate New York or Michigan than there are in rural Georgia.
Anyway, I just resent someone from Europe talking shit about southern people is all.

All good, you’re correct on all accounts.

We aren’t lacking out fair share of ignorants I’m both rural MA or CT either.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -32
« Reply #1383 on: March 31, 2023, 09:26:33 AM »
weird, i grew up in a northeast city and i'd say i know just as many bigoted fools up there as i do down here- seems like people like to beat on the south because it's overall poorer (or "backwards"). the USA is a racist country top to bottom (orange county CA is one of the most racist places i've ever seen but the south always gets shit. classism never dies,

Bakersfield is basically the south.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1384 on: March 31, 2023, 09:32:32 AM »
Expand Quote
weird, i grew up in a northeast city and i'd say i know just as many bigoted fools up there as i do down here- seems like people like to beat on the south because it's overall poorer (or "backwards"). the USA is a racist country top to bottom (orange county CA is one of the most racist places i've ever seen but the south always gets shit. classism never dies,
[close]

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #1385 on: March 31, 2023, 09:40:41 AM »
When I click on his Twitter I don’t see anything since like 2018?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1386 on: March 31, 2023, 09:54:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

outside of being settled about a hundred years later due to them being several thousand miles apart you're totally right

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #1387 on: March 31, 2023, 10:17:52 AM »
a lot of you have never been to the south and it shows

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #1388 on: March 31, 2023, 10:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Biden sponsored the 94 crime bill which destroyed black communities with mandatory minimum sentences
Biden sponsored the Patriot Act which militarized our police and branded American citizens as the enemy
Biden was pro invasion of Iraq which slaughtered a million + Iraqis over lies
Biden was vice president while Obama endlessly drone striked innocent women and children

Trump sucks but Biden is responsible for far more human suffering than Trump could ever dream of

here, i'll quote this again for the kooks who can't handle the plain, simple truth. i know nuance isn't your thing really, but you childlike fuckwits do realize that you can be sickened by Trump and still be honest about Biden's long political history, right?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1389 on: March 31, 2023, 10:31:29 AM »

This. Where’s everyone seeing these shoutout maga tweets?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1598
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1390 on: March 31, 2023, 10:35:25 AM »
What he has "liked"
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

grandslam

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1391 on: March 31, 2023, 10:36:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol, excuse me?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1392 on: March 31, 2023, 10:44:05 AM »
Biebel thread turns into a heated political debate about Trump Vs. Biden Vs. Europe.

We out here. We really out here.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1393 on: March 31, 2023, 12:36:53 PM »

he deleted all of them. They were there yesterday

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 64
« Reply #1394 on: March 31, 2023, 12:40:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Since this thread got bumped… anyone have the “lights out” video? Working on a project and would like to use it as source material.
[close]

Just for the sake of my request not getting lost in a debate about stoner metal and how all politicians suck

I definitely never want to see that video again, but I'd be interested to read your project when it's done.
I'm fairly sure it was about 18 months ago it so, you'll find it if you look through the pages of this thread.
And it's probably going to be alot more fun to read than this political debate.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1395 on: March 31, 2023, 12:43:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Click his likes. It will give you an idea of what he believes.

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #1396 on: March 31, 2023, 12:45:00 PM »
Biebel thread turns into a heated political debate about Trump Vs. Biden Vs. Europe.

We out here. We really out here.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1397 on: March 31, 2023, 01:42:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

hi, i live in the south and im here to tell you that silvio berlusconi was elected FOUR TIMES

looks like the euro education system isnt all that its cracked up to beeeee....
[close]
Yeah the southern city I live in and am from is actively trying to prosecute Trump and voted against him, is known as "the cradle of the civil rights movement," and is a progressive mecca with huge LGTB and minority populations.  And you aren't getting into the best college here unless you were the smartest person in your school and plan to work for NASA.  Maybe sit on those stereotypes a little bit Euro dude.
[close]

While there are exceptions, I’d say the south certainly earns their reputation.

That said, there are some wonderful cities sprinkled throughout whom’s representation is stunted by an unjust leveraged system.
[close]
Well, that's the biggest southern city so we are talking about a fairly significant amount of people.
The real divide is not regional, it is urban vs rural.  Portland Oregon is unquestionably liberal/progressive but some of the biggest rednecks in America live in the rural areas around it.  And there are absolutely more confederate flags in upstate New York or Michigan than there are in rural Georgia.
Anyway, I just resent someone from Europe talking shit about southern people is all.
Urban/Rural is obviously the biggest divide. But, it does seem in a lot of cases the wealth in many Southern cities is primarily located in the suburbs (this is true for most American cities that aren't NYC), and the Suburbs in southern cities tend to lean more towards Republicans/Trump than North East or West coast suburbs. Although, Biden did manage to win Cobb and Gwinett counties but obviously his strength in Georgia was DeKalb and Fulton counties. Pretty much every major city in the United states whether it be in Texas, Georgia or the Pacific North West votes Blue.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 03:52:25 PM by DannyDee »

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1398 on: March 31, 2023, 01:44:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks.  I just thought of something, maybe we should be screenshotting things that someone might delete later?  We could use that for Instagram stories, controversial post comments and rants.  It could be helpful.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #1399 on: March 31, 2023, 01:55:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Click his likes. It will give you an idea of what he believes.

Nobody kept receipts???

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #1400 on: March 31, 2023, 02:17:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

lol, excuse me?

Euro, really dude?! So you never heard of Orbán? Salvini? Johnson? Berlusconi? Marine Le Pen?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1401 on: March 31, 2023, 03:32:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's a couple of hysterical Trump indictment related retweets at the top of his feed now. He or whoever runs his account is definitely deleting stuff pretty promptly.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #1402 on: March 31, 2023, 03:42:25 PM »
what if his steroid bloated ham fingers are just hitting the wrong buttons

KyleG

« Reply #1403 on: March 31, 2023, 03:44:30 PM »
Another thread going to get nuked. Why cant these nerds just exchange phone numbers so they can bitch at each other in private.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1404 on: March 31, 2023, 06:37:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
There's a couple of hysterical Trump indictment related retweets at the top of his feed now. He or whoever runs his account is definitely deleting stuff pretty promptly.

I see em now thanks.  I mean if your side sways intellectual heavyweights like Beebs & pat duffy, abd maybe there’s something to it?

theknifesong

• Rep: 19
  • wow!balls!
« Reply #1405 on: April 01, 2023, 01:15:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow, I need to put this on my CV now: I made Biebel to go back on twitter and delete all his bigotry. Crazy.

Wallysaves

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1406 on: April 05, 2023, 06:30:49 PM »

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1407 on: April 05, 2023, 06:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

lol, excuse me?
[close]

Euro, really dude?! So you never heard of Orbán? Salvini? Johnson? Berlusconi? Marine Le Pen?

Don’t forget to shout out Lukashenko, president of Belarus since 1994.

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #1408 on: April 05, 2023, 07:10:59 PM »
Look into why democrats authored and passed that 94 crime bill everyone brings up. It has a lot to do with them trying to be bipartisan to please conservatives.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #1409 on: April 05, 2023, 07:14:43 PM »
what if his steroid bloated ham fingers are just hitting the wrong buttons

Please, universe - let that be the case instead of Biebel being #FloridaMan